Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 26, 2008Pathfinder23 12-26-08  02:38 pm
Archive through December 28, 2008Creational23 12-28-08  12:33 am
Archive through December 30, 2008Rarena23 12-30-08  03:29 pm
Archive through January 15, 2009Creational23 01-15-09  09:58 pm
Archive through January 27, 2009Creational23 01-27-09  09:59 pm
Archive through February 14, 2009Badr23 02-14-09  10:15 pm
Archive through March 04, 2009Markcampbell23 03-04-09  08:33 am
Archive through March 27, 2009Jonas23 03-27-09  09:00 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hasan

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where is the "gold" suit of the Girl with the ray gun? Since you could not produce it then the pic is authentic. Or probably not?

Pledja

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah Thanks Stephen

Paul

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
exuse me if this question has already been answered before.
I would like to know if it is possible to comprehend the age/spiritual development of a spirit form by observing the thinking, behavior, actions, words, intelligence etc. of the human being or is it misleading to assume the age/development using such observations?

Thank you for your time Billy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 748
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Schantz, Ben (Tachyon), and Stephen, Greetings to you and to All in Peace,

First, for background, read the Forum Post by Norm Here...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/8844.html#POST22589

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Then, is this...:

[ "Billy =
"Precisely. - Have you studied the 23 typed pages which you picked up three days ago and brought back yesterday? That is actually what I wanted to discuss with you - whether or not they can be talked about now. In my opinion there need be no objection to this, because you are no longer active on Earth. - Oh, yes, what about your activity as Jshwjsh for Earth; is that redundant now that you have completed your task?

Ptaah =
"Certainly, for I must turn to other assignments now.

Billy =
"Too bad. So the Earth is without an Jshwjsh now.

Ptaah =
"That is not quite correct, for there still exist descendants of old "gods" who will make themselves heard. But I am only allowed to report about it to you confidentially
, if you are interested.

Billy =
"By all means - let's do it after our official conversation." ] ... (more) ...

[ "Billy =
"Good, thanks. But why were we not allowed to mention those extraterrestrials of whom you just spoke?

Ptaah =
"On one hand this is related to the upcoming events and the new era on Earth. We are not permitted to speak about such things, as I have previously explained." ] - From Contact Report 251. (Emphasis added /Rod) ---

--- Found here...:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
So, as you can see by this, there is still guidance from which Ptaah calls "descendants of old 'gods'," which Billy has been sworn to maintain confidence.

"Billy has told us that there is yet still representative guidance from the JHWH on Earth. Exactly WHO is unknown." ---
---post #746 /Rod

I can not find any other references to this continued presence/guidance from the mentioned Jshwjsh "from the old 'gods'."

The reference, Q/Billy: "those extraterrestrials," and A/Ptaah: "upcoming events and the new era on Earth" Is to the anticipated and Prophesized open landing of another ET race on Earth, possibly in the year 2013.

Possibly, Billy might be free to discuss this now. Suggested: Ask Billy about this in the next round of Questions. Or post your question here, related to the discussion from C251, if you wish, and it will be forwarded to Billy.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 42
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creational

I have not heard of a prophet in russia but that doesnt mean to say there is not one. I dont know.

I know that in the future from Billy's writing that there will be a woman (Plejaren maybe) that will stand over Earth Humans with a iron rod. That is from the 1958 prophesies and prodictions billy wrote.
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have another question which has been pondering in my mind.

Knowing that the Spirit Form that has incarnated into the man Mr Meier was also the same Spirit Form that was incarnated in to the man Jmmanuel

Was any members of FIGU or Billy's close friends previously incarnated into Jmmanuel's Disciples? Was any member of FIGU etc Jmmanuel's Disciples?

I dont want to know names or who but am just curious if the spirit forms of Jmmanuels desciples are performing a simular role today with Billy

thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Scott

Post Number: 1730
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have decided to close this section down for awhile. It is becoming a topic area within itself, with people asking questions and receiving answers. This was never the intent of this section. In addition, it is causing more work and consuming more time which is at a premium these days. :-)

Salome
Scott

Zhila, I will post the questions you put together, but others will have to post their questions in the usual way when the section re-opens soon. Thank you and everyone for your help!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page