Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 26, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review » Archive through December 26, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 525
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following questions come a New Member, Username: Yoid (very First post), in the section at this link:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/46.html?1229877001#POST37381

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Statement:/
"I don't understand the following thing:
"- I know at the moment that i'm here and now , I know that I'm exist. -[The state of BEING (SEIN) /Rod]

"- when I sleep I don't fell that I'm exist, just when I woke up." -[Yoid has concern for> Consciousness /Rod]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Questions:/
Y1/ - when I die I feel the same as sleep, that I don't exist, but my spiritform proccessing the data I stored in my lifetime?

Y2/ -after that I reincarnate in new body and I start feeling again that I'm exist? -[again> state of BEING (SEIN) /Rod]

Y3/ -when I reach tha arachat level then I will be starting to feel that I'm exist as a spiritform , and I can remember my past lifes and other things? -[I think Yoid means here> the level of Arahat Athersata /Rod]

Y4/ -what is it to be or live in a pure spiritform, what I do? not mention evolving.

Y5/ -is this fine matter world looking as ours, or it is just a lightning in the darkness? and I feel that there are other spirits and we are evolving, but nothing else?

Y6/ -it's look to me like to be "in the box". how does it look like, are they living as we do, but more evolved?

Y7/ -Do Billy know this? Can he tell something about their lives as a spiritform?
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 383
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

I understand your motivation to want to help others, but it is my understanding that the use of this section would be voluntary. I am not saying you did anything wrong but I want to point out that similar topic headings that preceded this one were shut down because they veered from the design protocols. I don’t think any of us want to see that happen again. If I may, I would like to suggest in the future a better way of doing it would be to post a message to the person alerting them that they have this as an option. That way the choice would be theirs. That’s just my opinion.

Hi Zhila,

I think it might serve us well for you to kick-off this topic heading by posting some explanatory notes of how this thread is to be used. What I speak of would be a sort of how-to-use mini-manual that "first timers" can read down the road and understand how to best make use of this "tool".

HOW TO USE THIS THREAD
Blah, blah, blah

Or something similar, so that it will stand out from being just another post.

You're doing a good job.

Kind regards,
Bob

Creational

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

Here is my first question. Feel free to examine, reword, shorten, expand or even answer it if I missed Billy’s response to such question before.
Thanks.

Creational Q1:

Dear Billy,
With al the commotion regarding the recent deletion of artifacts in Mars by the Sirians, Some of us felt a degree of helplessness and powerlessness regarding ET beings.
Can you explain to us form the depth of your great memory; why, how and when you came to unconditionally trust plejaren’s good intention for us earthlings?

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have always ben wanting to ask Billy a uestion but I can never find the time when the "Questions to Billy" section is open. This would be the Question:

"Billy, do you think that social workers and psychiatrists are doomed in their mission from the beginning since the whole area of Mental Health is like one coming to confess their problems to a priest and the priest then giving out the solution with the patient not doing the ncessary thinking for him/herself, and therefore not getting any benefit? If so, would this mean then that the patient would have to become an expert in the field of mental health in order to do the necessary thinking for themselves, or would this just confuse the patient(with all the junk theories out there...)? With equal rights and the patient's care being the goal, how would the doctor/patient realtionship function in these times of almost such complete ignorance about the health of the mnd and the complexities its dieases?"

Norm

Post Number: 1216
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creational, Its the Sirians doing the removing not the Plejarens. I don't understand how the Sirians stake a claim here when they left our universe many years ago. What gives them that right.
My Website

Creational

Post Number: 72
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HOW TO USE THIS THREAD

Greetings to all forum members,

This tread has been created by our moderator Scott due to my post number 55 and support of some members;
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/9497.html?1229761831
As Scott explained in his post number 1639;
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?863/8864

“The list being created is to provide people a place to post their initial question to Billy prior to the Questions to Billy Section opening up.
This will allow others if needed to help clarify or re-word the question in a way that provides a more concise or clear wording of the question.
This does not mean that everyone must do this, or they will not be allowed to post when the regular section opens up.”

He also added;

“I admit there are still some bugs to work out in terms of how the questions will be presented and conveyed to Christian and Billy, but I'm sure it can't be too difficult.”

So, this is a working progress and with the help and involvement of more knowledgeable and senior members, it can become an invaluable tool for all of us.

Salome

Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Norm,

This is precisely the reason why this tread was needed. It really is an art to ask questions clearly. Hopefully, with the help of members such as you, the modified questions bear better fruits so we can all benefit.
Let’s evaluate;
Creational proposed Q1:
Dear Billy,
With al the commotion regarding the recent deletion of artifacts in Mars by the Sirians, Some of us felt the helplessness and powerlessness regarding ET beings.
Can you explain to us form the depth of your great memory; why, how and when you came to unconditionally trust plejaren’s good intention for us earthlings?

I think I do understand the history as presented by Billy, but what I am really meaning to state in the first part of my proposed question, is the fact that from us earthlings' point of view, this is mostly hearsay, and pretty much out of our control as it was rightfully resonated in your post.
All these ET beings, including Plejarens, are much more advanced and may appear to have an underlying purpose beneficial to their own well being. However, clearly, at a certain point or even gradually, our beloved Billy was convinced that the plejarens, are indeed our true friends. I think it would be utterly enlightening for all of us to have Billy explain this process to us from his own perspective, in a nutshell.

I am open to here any criticism, correction, feedback, condensation modification, or rejection to finalize this question; and support al member’s participation, as long as it is focused on the question/s in this tread.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sonik_01,

This is regarding your question which for reference, will be called Sonik P(proposed)Q(question)1, :

Sonik PQ1:
"Billy, do you think that social workers and psychiatrists are doomed in their mission from the beginning since the whole area of Mental Health is like one coming to confess their problems to a priest and the priest then giving out the solution with the patient not doing the necessary thinking for him/herself, and therefore not getting any benefit? If so, would this mean then that the patient would have to become an expert in the field of mental health in order to do the necessary thinking for themselves, or would this just confuse the patient(with all the junk theories out there...)? With equal rights and the patient's care being the goal, how would the doctor/patient relationship function in these times of almost such complete ignorance about the health of the mind and the complexities its diseases?"

Do you want modifications or rewording since you posted here?
If not, you can disregard my recommendation, but if so, how about something like;
Sonik PQ1:
Going to a mental health professional for a healing prescription, is like confessing and seeking a priest’s advice spiritually; the recommendations that are usually not followed by the patient/person.
Since, a lay person typically lacks the medical knowledge, and since there are confusing and fake claims out there; what is then the Doctor’s obligation to the confused patient? Are they doomed as proffesionals?

Sonik,if you'd like you can also modify my suggestion to fit your specific question.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Yoid

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy!

- I know at the moment that i'm here and now , I know that I'm exist.
- When I sleep I don't fell that I'm exist, just when I woke up.
Questions:
- When I die I feel the same as sleep, that I don't exist, but my spiritform proccessing the data I stored in my lifetime?
- After that I reincarnate in new body and I start feeling again that I'm exist, and I can identify myself that I'm the same spirit?
- When I reach tha Arahat Athersata level then I will be starting to feel that I'm exist as a spiritform , and I can remember my past lifes and other things?
- What is it to be or live in a pure spiritform, what I do? not mention evolving.
- Is this fine matter world looking as ours, or it is just a lightning in the darkness? and I feel that there are other spirits and we are evolving, but nothing else?
- It's look to me like to be "in the box". how does it look like, are they living as we do, but more evolved?
- Do Billy know this? Can he tell something about their lives as a spiritform?
- As we pass to Creation do we lose our identity, and become one?
- As our Creation become an Ur Creation and make a new Creation from itself, what happens? Do we lose our identity, spirits in this creation stop exists and new spirits born from Creation?But our spirit stop exist?
- How many Creations were before our Universe?
- If it is your last time as a prophet what you will be doing in your next reincarnations?
- Are you going to other planets to do the same as here on Earth?
- If the Plejarens will leave us there are enemies in space they will conquer us and kill us as soon as it is possible I think.

Forgive me to give you so much questions.
Thanks Billy

Pathfinder

Post Number: 264
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Some of the theories here suggest that there is some sort of Pre-Creation.
Can you tell us what caused the very first instant of creation?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Cpl

Post Number: 395
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

You might want to break up your 2nd post and first ask the questions you most want answered. Remember only one question is allowed per person per round of submissions.

Chris

Stafath

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Do Bardan spirits from tunguska event have reincarnated?
I don't believe anything.

Norm

Post Number: 1218
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm still very upset about this & think we need a better explantion about this from Billy & the Ps. And maybe even start a protest over this. Don't we have any rights in our section of the universe. Its seems like we are the victims yet again. Thanks for helping get rid of the MIB but geeze you changed our future. I would also like to know what the MIB were still doing on Mars/ Earth weren't they all gone years ago.
My Website

Tjames

Post Number: 268
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the booklet "Überbewölkerungs-Bombe Eredezerstörung Frauendiskriminierung"

On page 10 in German

"Bibel/Paulus an die Epheser im Neuen Testament
'Die Frauen Seien Untertan ihren Männern als dem Herrn.'

On page 22

"Christian Bible: Paul to the Ephesians in the New Testament 'The women shall be vassals to their men who are their masters.'"

My question: What version of the Christian Bible was the German passage taken from before being translated?
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Gordonb

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr Meier, I hope this question finds you well after your cold, please could you answer this question.

With regards to spirits, their locality within the spirit energy layer around the earth, and their past lives knowledge. What are your thoughts on the board game Quija? Are those people who use these boards making contact with these spirits, or are they just utilising the collective energy from the people around them, or just fakes??

Thanks for your time, Salom.

Gordon
UK

Corey

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Yoid,

I was just reading that Semjase explained in February 23 of 1975 that in the normal courses of human development that remembering past lives is attainable before reaching the Arahat Athersata.

Corey

Savio

Post Number: 610
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Positively, it would have the benefit of preventing "Reverse-Engineering".

Earthlings might be able to land on Mars in ten years time, it is a fact that we are experts in making extreme weapons out of those hi-tech equipment from the ancient times or captured UFOs.

There is always a positive side and a negative one in judging an event.

Salome

Savio

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 468
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey norm,
lets be honest here, are we earth humans in any position to be saying what should be done with property that is'nt even ours?
i think the sirius people have plenty of right/responsibility to do what they had done.

from what i gather, the catterpillar will always get stomped on, until it evolves into a butterfly.

Scott

Post Number: 1646
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Please understand this area was created solely with the goal/aim to refine our questions to Billy before they are submitted. This area is not for discussion/interpretation of the subjects being asked about. The only discussion should be directed at rewording or redefining a question or statement.

Thanks
Scott

Creational

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all Members, and specially members Yoid, Pathfinder, Stafath, Tjames, Gordonb,

Hello,

As noted by moderator Scott, This section, “Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review”,is recently created specifically for the following reason:

To refine interested members single question to Billy, by their peers (senior members and/or members with better writing skills, knowledge, etc).

Therefore:
If you are not interested to have other members refine your question, please post directly to Billy when he is available.
If you are interested to have your peers refine your question, prior to asking Billy, please state your reason to post here.
Please note that your question may not be posted to Billy from this section if you like it as is.

This was created with the intention to help newer members, members with less than perfect writing skills or members who are not sure if the question has been somehow answered before, that are willing to get help from their peers.

Thanks,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear cpl(Chris),

Hi.Thank you for participating with your intention to help Yoid.
Will you please suggest some rephrasing of one of his/her question?

Thanks,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hunter,

Regarding your question, Pathfinder PQ1 (proposed question1);

"Dear Billy,

Some of the theories here suggest that there is some sort of Pre-Creation.
Can you tell us what caused the very first instant of creation?"

While studying Jacob posts I stumbled upon this;

"Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 08:27 am:
Some knowledge about the beginning of Creation.
I will speak only about several basic facts about Creation, much more is found in Genesis and in "Existentes Leben im Universum" for starters, highly recommended.
Creation is an idea of Pre-Creation, that is able to CREATE itself out from itself, its uses however finest Spirit energy from the Absolute Absolutum to do it, how this is done is called "The unsolvable secret of Creation" and is only known to Creation itself, this secret hold the key how to create New Spirit form.
Not even the highest Spirit form collective Petale knows this secret, when it finds out, the current Petale collective will flow over and unite with Creation itself.
Petale can do everything except creating New Spirit form, this belongs exclusively to Creation itself."

Therefore, IMO, you are questioning "the unsolvable secret of creation" here. However, it is your prerogative to want to ask Billy the question. Remember, if you don't want your question refined, you may need to post it personally.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 266
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

I understand that there is a mystery that cannot be solved when asking about the very first cause, however there are people who reply to my question by saying that creation created itself, and they do not acknowledge the mystery. I would like to word the question so that it addresses the fact that there is "something" about the first Pre=creation that is incomprehensible in way that BEAM can acknowledge that fact with some possible further clarification.

How do you propose asking that question?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page