Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 28, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review » Archive through December 28, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 543
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For this: "there is "something" the first Pre=creation"...

I suggest a question in reference to the Absolute Absolutum and to the Ur-Creation
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 544
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all,
To add here a postscript to the good advice given by Creational Zhila (Post #78, above).
This was a comment made by Christian Frehner (>>Questions to Billy-Answered, post by Jay on February 27, 2005):

"Note by CF: Somehow I cannot resist to ask: If the answer would say “10 days”; What would result from that knowledge/information?

"I will use the opportunity (thanks, Jay) to confess that when I am reading the forum visitor’s questions before presenting them to Billy, I relatively often ask myself: Why does the person ask that certain question? What will the person benefit from the answer (for his personal, inner development)? Perhaps some of you will have noticed that the chance of getting a satisfying answer from Billy increases if the question is in connection with non-technical and non-catastrophic issues... Obviously the chance of presenting questions to Billy can be used in different ways and qualities."

Of importance here: WHY ask Billy questions that are irrelevant to your personal and Spiritual Growth or Evolution?
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Cpl

Post Number: 396
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Yoid,

Listed here is my suggested rephrasing of your questions to Billy following their original. I've numbered them for clarity:

1 - When I die I feel the same as sleep, that I don't exist, but my spiritform proccessing the data I stored in my lifetime?

Rephrasing:
1. When I die will I feel the same as when I'm asleep, that I don't exist, but with my spirit form processing the data I stored in my lifetime?

2 - After that I reincarnate in new body and I start feeling again that I'm exist, and I can identify myself that I'm the same spirit?

Reprasing:
2. After I reincarnate in a new body and start feeling again that I exist can I identify myself as the same spirit?

3 - When I reach tha Arahat Athersata level then I will be starting to feel that I'm exist as a spiritform , and I can remember my past lifes and other things?

Rephrasing:
3. When I reach the Arahat Athersata level is it then that I start to feel I exist as a spiritform and am then able to remember my past lives?

4 - What is it to be or live in a pure spiritform, what I do? not mention evolving.

Rephrasing:
4. What is it to be or live in a pure spiritform other than evolving? What is it that I do as a spiritform?

5 - Is this fine matter world looking as ours, or it is just a lightning in the darkness? and I feel that there are other spirits and we are evolving, but nothing else?

Rephrasing:
5. Does this fine matter world look like ours, or is it just a form of light in the darkness? I feel that there are other spirits and we are evolving, but is there nothing else?

6 - It's look to me like to be "in the box". how does it look like, are they living as we do, but more evolved?

Rephrasing:
6. It looks to me as though spiritforms live somewhat "in a box". How does it look like, are they living as we do, but more evolved?

7 - Do Billy know this? Can he tell something about their lives as a spiritform}?

Rephrasing:
7. Can you, Billy, tell us something about the lives of spiritforms?
[Note by cpl: Personally, I'd leave this one till last or leave it out, Yoid, as it may well be answered by Billy as he answers the other questions which are more succinct and so easier for him to answer.]

8 - As we pass to Creation do we lose our identity, and become one?

Rephrasing:
8. As we pass to Creation do we lose our identity, and become one with it?

9 - As our Creation become an Ur Creation and make a new Creation from itself, what happens? Do we lose our identity, spirits in this creation stop exists and new spirits born from Creation?But our spirit stop exist?

Rephrasing:
9. As our Creation becomes an Ur Creation and makes a new Creation from itself, what happens? Do we lose our identity, with spirits in this Creation ceasing to exist and new spirits being born from Creation?

10 - How many Creations were before our Universe?

Rephrasing:
10. How many Creations were there before our Universe came into being?

11 - If it is your last time as a prophet what you will be doing in your next reincarnations?

Rephrasing:
11. If it is your last time as a prophet what will you be doing in your next reincarnations?

12 - Are you going to other planets to do the same as here on Earth?

Rephrasing.
12. Are you going to go to, or have you been to, other planets to do the same as you are doing here on Earth?

13 - If the Plejarens will leave us there are enemies in space they will conquer us and kill us as soon as it is possible I think.

Rephrasing:
13. If the Plejarens leave us I think there are enemies in space who will conquer us and kill us as soon as it is possible. What are your thoughts on this?

Yoid, I hope I have retained the essence of your questions in rephrasing them.

I suggest you now prioritize them into your own order of importance ready to post one at a time. You have a whole year's worth of questions there. I wish you good luck with them.

Figu members might like to comment on whether any of these have been covered already.

At least part of question 3 about remembering past lives seems already to have been covered and is therefore redundant. I have italicized that part so you can erase it from your question, Yoid.

Kind regards,
Chris

Creational

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear cpl/Chris,

Your true seniority is reflected by your assistance here. Thank you for taking your valuable time to do this.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

What you have appropriately quoted by Christian Frehner in your above post # 544, is key indication for all of us to realize that; how, why, and what to ask Billy, truly benefits all of us as his students.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hunter,

If you do understand that the mystery can not be solved, then, what is your question from Billy?

It is not Billy’s problem if other members do not acknowledge the mystery as you alleged in your post #266.

Pathfinder PQ1, “Some of the theories here suggest that there is some sort of Pre-Creation. Can you tell us what caused the very first instant of creation?"?", asks Billy what you just claimed you already know; then why ask.

If, In your opinion, other members are not clear, then it would be logical to let them ask the question themselves.

Again, we are not here to convince one another of our opinion or understanding of the material, in a rather childish, “I told you so” type challenge. If you know it, then good for you, let others find it out on their own.

In any case, the question, IMO, is clear, and grants no revision.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 87
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Stealth,

Stealth PQ1:“Do Bardan spirits from tunguska event have reincarnated?”

If you knowingly posted your question here for revision, here is my suggestion:

As far as I know from Billy’s material, every spirits keeps reincarnating up to becoming half spirit, half physical. You might be meaning to ask:

Stealth RQ1: Where have the Bardan spirits from Tunguska event reincarnated?”

If this revision is to your satisfaction, let me know so I can finalize the question. if you still need revision, explain in your next post. If you are happy with your original question, you may need to post it personally. Please let me know either way.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 88
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

This is my second plea to our senior/knowledgeable members and their productive input/revision regarding my proposed question to Billy.

Creational PQ1:

“With al the commotion regarding the recent deletion of artifacts on Mars by the Sirians, Some of us felt some helplessness and powerlessness regarding ET beings in general. We know that Plejarens allegedly had nothing to do with this. However, for the sake of some reassurance from our great teacher;
Dear Billy, Can you explain to us form the depth of your great memory; why, how, and when you came to unconditionally trust plejaren’s overall good intention for us earthlings?”

Dear members, I do value your suggestion/corrections highly. Also, please keep in mind, the success of this particular thread depends on member’s feedback and participations. Thanks.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 89
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

When would be a good and safe deadline for submitting the finalized questions to you?
Also, just for clarification purposes, members could not just post here without the intention of revision, could they?
Last but not least, as this is developing, do you suggest any refinement, so far?

Thanks.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 90
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

It is just superbly helpful that you take your time to advise new member to this tread. May I suggest that you emphasize, they should only post here if they are seeking revision. Thanks.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Yoid

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Cpl,

Thank you for helping me.

Best regards

Thomas

Post Number: 577
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila in regards to:

“With al the commotion regarding the recent deletion of artifacts on Mars by the Sirians, Some of us felt some helplessness and powerlessness regarding ET beings in general. We know that Plejarens allegedly had nothing to do with this. However, for the sake of some reassurance from our great teacher;
Dear Billy, Can you explain to us form the depth of your great memory; why, how, and when you came to unconditionally trust plejaren’s overall good intention for us earthlings?”

I suggest that you go directly to the question and leave out the exposition. BEAM can then answer the question and it will relieve the workload on Christian. I propose the following version of your question:

"Dear Mr Meier, can you tell us at what point, your trust in the Plejaren was solidified 100% versus you just being confident that they were likely honest and correct? Thank you for your answer!"

Stafath

Post Number: 64
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Creational,

Sorry, I thought this was a place where questions will be submitted to Billy when that questions to Billy place is open.

Nah, I'll go with my question.. thanks anyways.
I don't believe anything.

Scott

Post Number: 1648
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

I would like to see a list of the completed questions by January 1st. Yes, members who do not submit a question via this section will be allowed to post in the regular area. Also, please put the questions in the order they were received.

Thanks for your efforts
Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1649
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

I would reword the following question: Stealth RQ1: Where have the Bardan spirits from Tunguska event reincarnated?” to

Since it is known when a person dies on a planet his spirit form will then be bound to reincarnate on that planet. Does this also apply to those ET’s who died within the atmosphere during Tunguska event, but were not actually on the surface of the planet?

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1650
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath,

Are asking do the spirit forms of the ET's from the Tunguska event reincarnate on this planet, or are they now alive again on this planet?

Thanks
Scott

Pathfinder

Post Number: 267
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

Everyone is aware that you have some sort of problem with me personally for some reason, but I suggest that in here you have a job to do for all of us so put your personal feelings aside and try to do the job.

There is no need to always condemn me in some way that is NOt your style.

I have asked Billy a question. If I have to have it edited by you in order to have it placed, then at least be helpful.

I want to ask Billy if there is any other information he can give us regarding the creation that created the creation, without using the terms absolutuum, or Pre-Creation. I am aware of what is already available in the English translations. And I am also thinking that Billy might be able to offer something on the subject that has not already been made known.

With that possibility in mind could you just pose the question please?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Stafath

Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Creational and Scott,

Hey!! you wrote my name wrong! It's Stafath not stealth.

And Scott, Yeah I mean that do the spirits of Bardans from Tunguska event have reincarnated.
I want to confirm that I may have a Bardan spirit.
I don't believe anything.

J_rod7

Post Number: 545
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder, This is not an area to vent your feelings.
If you don't seek input or revision of your question, then post directly to Billy.

Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 546
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zhila,
Thank you for the reminder (post #90). I will be more clear when directing "new members" to either section.

Thinking on Your question:
"Dear Billy, Can you explain to us form the depth of your great memory; why, how, and when you came to unconditionally trust plejaren’s overall good intention for us earthlings?”

As a suggestion, perhaps to say:

Dear Billy, Your evolved Spiritform comes to us from the advanced level of Arahat Athersata. We are grateful that you have undertaken the mission to restore the Truth of Creation to us.

From a young age in this incarnation, how did you know that of all possibilities, it was the Plejarens to be the most trustworthy?

Salome
. }
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 547
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 01:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed-Pathfinder, My post #543 above is a suggestion for YOU, in relation to your 'Question'...:

[ For this: ["there is "something" the first Pre=creation"...]
I suggest a question in reference to the Absolute Absolutum and to the Ur-Creation
]

I also recommend for you: take-to-heart the meaning in my post #544
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

Your proposal is greatly appreciated. I do see your point, and it is a great one. Somehow, the anatomy of Sirians unilateral act led me to that specific question and I felt Billy needs to know.

I will consider your recommendation and again, thank you for taking your time to do so.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 94
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Yoid,

Your questions are great and cpl did a great job revising all of them for you, but we are only allowed one question each month. So, would you please decide which one you like to ask Billy this round and let me know?
Thanks.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page