Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 30, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review » Archive through December 30, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Creational

Post Number: 95
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath,

I am so sorry about the mix up of your name; the spell check function must have done it.
Could you please, for the purpose of clarification, tell me your finalized question one last time so I can post it accordingly? Thanks.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

It shall be ready by then.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Yoid

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's begin with the first question

1. When I die will I feel the same as when I'm asleep, that I don't exist, but with my spirit form processing the data I stored in my lifetime?

thanks Billy

Creational

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear pathfinder,

I will respond to your not so kind statements about me in an appropriate section.

As for your question, I thought I was really helping but apparently not; it was my opinion as stated since that’s how your issue echoed to me. There are many senior members much more qualified than me to do so; as J_Rod7 actually have suggested.

Please, post your finalized question as you please.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

I love your revision. Thanks a lot my friend.
I suppose, you too feel I should disregard the first part of the question. But the second part of your revision indirectly expresses my specific concern. Well done.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Seeker

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yoid, there are no 'feelings' as they are part of material consciousness. Don't worry about death, you'll live thru it.

Stafath

Post Number: 66
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Creational,

Well, acutally I didn't plan to finalize my question. I just planned to post me question here so I wont miss the time when questions to Billy topic is open but ok.. since things went on finalizing...

So my question will be this:

Hello Billy,

My question is about the Bardans that died in their ship by blowing it up in Earth's atmosphere.
Do their spirits have reincarnated on Earth?
I don't believe anything.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 268
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

I suggest that if you want this section to work you refrain from telling us what we should ask and let us ask our own questions.

if you want to help reword the question then please assist.

My question is relevant and I would like to see if Billy can add any further insight to the Pre-Creator.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

J_rod7

Post Number: 549
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder, I did give you a suggestion on how to reference your question. I don't read what's in your mind on this, so word however you like, then post directly to Billy.
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Seeker,

I mean perception or something like this, not human senses, and I don't worry about death.

Ps. I know you want to help for beginners, but I think no one should rewrite my questions and, or post them for peer review.Let me make my own decisions.

thank you

Pathfinder

Post Number: 270
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe if I ask it this way it will not offend so many people here:

Billy,

You have taught us about the Pre-Creation creating creation as a thought. Jacob has written some of those teachings into the forum here. I was hoping that you might possibly be able to add a little more insight regarding the Pre-creation and what intelligence and character it may have had?

Thank You,
Hunter
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Cpl

Post Number: 397
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath,

The correct wording for your question in English would be "Have their spirits reincarnated on earth?" rather than "Do their spirits have reincarnated on earth?"

For a more comprehensive coverage of the issue you might think of asking "Have their spirits reincarnated on earth or will they be reincarnating in the near future?"

Kind regards,

Chris

Creational

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

So far, here is a rough draft of the questions in the order they were received.
Also, below are the abbreviations, I have used.
Please note, if the questions have been revised, I’d only put the revised version. If the questions are in their original form, no revision have been asked for; the decision about posting them is yours. If you like any modifications of this format please let me know.
Q=Question
O=Original
R=Revised

Dear participants,

Please let me know if there are any discrepancies, or problems; we have a couple of days to finalize this.

Here are the questions;

1. Yoid RQ1:

“When I die will I feel the same as when I'm asleep, that I don't exist, but with my spirit form processing the data I stored in my lifetime?

Thanks Billy’”

2. Creational RQ1:

“Dear Billy, Your evolved Spiritform comes to us from the advanced level of Arahat Athersata. We are grateful that you have undertaken the mission to restore the Truth of Creation to us.
From a young age in this incarnation, how did you come to conclude that of all possibilities, it was the Plejarens to be the most trustworthy?”

3. Sonik_01 OQ1:

“Billy, do you think that social workers and psychiatrists are doomed in their mission from the beginning since the whole area of Mental Health is like one coming to confess their problems to a priest and the priest then giving out the solution with the patient not doing the ncessary thinking for him/herself, and therefore not getting any benefit? If so, would this mean then that the patient would have to become an expert in the field of mental health in order to do the necessary thinking for themselves, or would this just confuse the patient(with all the junk theories out there...)? With equal rights and the patient's care being the goal, how would the doctor/patient realtionship function in these times of almost such complete ignorance about the health of the mnd and the complexities its dieases”

4. Pathfinder RQ1:

“Billy,

You have taught us about the Pre-Creation creating creation as a thought. Jacob has written some of those teachings into the forum here. I was hoping that you might possibly be able to add a little more insight regarding the Pre-creation and what intelligence and character it may have had?

Thank You,
Hunter”

5. Stafath RQ1:

“Hello Billy,

My question is about the Bardans that died in their ship by blowing it up in Earth's atmosphere.
Do their spirits have reincarnated on Earth?”

6. Tjames OQ1:

“In the booklet "Überbewölkerungs-Bombe Eredezerstörung Frauendiskriminierung"

On page 10 in German

"Bibel/Paulus an die Epheser im Neuen Testament
'Die Frauen Seien Untertan ihren Männern als dem Herrn.

On page 22

"Christian Bible: Paul to the Ephesians in the New Testament 'The women shall be vassals to their men who are their masters.'"

My question: What version of the Christian Bible was the German passage taken from before being translated?”

7. Gordonb OQ1:

“Hi Mr Meier, I hope this question finds you well after your cold, please could you answer this question.

With regards to spirits, their locality within the spirit energy layer around the earth, and their past lives knowledge. What are your thoughts on the board game Quija? Are those people who use these boards making contact with these spirits, or are they just utilising the collective energy from the people around them, or just fakes??

Thanks for your time, Salom.”

I would like to thank members with questions and those who assisted, for participating. As time goes by, I hope we all can make this one of the most productive of the treads.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Stafath

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Creational,

Ah, yeah you can change that question in my message to this if possible: "Have their spirits reincarnated on Earth?"
I don't believe anything.

J_rod7

Post Number: 555
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zhila,
My compliments to you, you have and are doing excellent and much needed work to assist members to prepare questions.

To point out - that when Billy answers questions,, that he will only answer one question from each member's submission. I know this from personal experience, having once asked a two-part question, which he answered the first part only.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I see Sonik_01 has a multi-part question... My proposed changes, if acceptable for Sonik...:

[ Hello Billy,
It seems that social workers and psychiatrists are doomed in their mission from the beginning. The whole area of Mental Health is like one coming to confess their problems to a priest, and the priest then giving out the solution. The patient not doing the ncessary thinking for him/herself, and therefore not getting any benefit.

In these times of almost such complete ignorance about the health of the mind, and the complexities of it's diseases, the suffering just goes on. This seems to mean that the patient would have to become an expert in the field of mental health in order to do the necessary thinking for themselves. This just confuse the patient(with all the junk theories out there...).

With equal rights and the patient's care being the goal, how could the doctor/patient realtionship function be effectively improved? ]

Also, in relation to the question from Gordonb...: Opinions have been expressed in these Forums already:

[ "It has been proven, that the overuse of it can deteriorate One's normal
Thinking pattern, and One's Mental State, of being!

"Researchers have, come to conclusion....that the Ouija board works through the
Sub-Consciousness processing of a human being, or a collective(group of people
partaking). And a 'mush' of the Collective will then generate the Out-Come of
what is being, taken place. But, in some cases, a person whom has a Medium
ability...can have a leading role..." ] -(from Edward, posted here): http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/8851.html#POST27634

And my own opinion is that any true communication will not come from highly evolved Spirits. Any such contact will be from Spirits no further evolved than ourselves. Therefore - why waste time with this if Spiritual Growth is the Goal.

I would suggest Gordonb to ask: What is the Spiritual value of using the Ouija board?
Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

I love being able to help improve things any way I can. I do think that, eventually, after some refinement, this can become a great tool. The experiences of senior members are invaluable supports for the general evolution of this great forum.

As for Sonik_01, I too had a recommendation. But as you mentioned, it is totally up to the member. I think there was confusion in the beginning, and some members posted here without the intention of revision.

Scott wants the list ready by the first. If members want to have their question considered from this tread, they have a couple of days to do so. I will do a finalized version late Wednesday night Los Angeles time. Scott will be able to know which questions were revised.

I thank you and all members for their participation.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Scott

Post Number: 1653
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

Let's keep the questions to 10 or less.

Thanks
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 582
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott you now seem to be contradicting what you previously said. It seems that now you will be taking questions from this section to submit to BEAM when previously you specifically responded to my inquiry to the contrary. You seemed to have made it clear that this section was not for submiting questions to BEAM but only for refinement. You made it clear in your response to me previously that we all still are responsible for submiting our own questions to the proper section when it opens. Have you now changed the policy that you clearly defined earlier???

I am now a bit more than confused. I want everything to be fair for all, and so the first come first served policy you have always had should clearly be followed. Otherwise there is no order at all, and those of us who have already clearly defined questions, and who have waited patiently for the proper time to submit those questions (as was always previously the policy of you, the moderators), are not any longer considered equally.

If my point isn't clear, I give you an example:
Should I now post my questions a month in advance to the revision section, knowing full well that my question will stand, just so I get a fair shot at submitting a question?!?

If it seems that I am ranting, in fact I am completely calm, but very perturbed at you stating one thing, then changing the procedure midway through the whole shebang.

No disrespect, but this forum has fallen into chaos of late and it is more than discouraging for me, and likely for others who follow procedures, only to have them change without notice...

Sorry, maybe I am ranting, but the point is still valid.

Respectfully,
Thomas

Scott

Post Number: 1654
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Maybe I misunderstood your initial statements. The questions being submitted to the new section will be submitted to the questions to Billy area when it opens. Although people are responsible for posting questions, if they are posted to the new section, they will be forwarded to the questions to Billy section without further involvement. At this point, this has become confusing and somewhat unmanageable, so it may have to be re-evaluatd after this session.

Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 583
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your response Scott but if you just stick to what you originally said, then there will be no chaos. I always understood it like this: the current section is strictly for people to submit questions to for peer review in order to refine the questions. After that, when the Questions to BEAM section opens, it is everyone's own responsibility to post or repost into CORRECTION: "that" section of their own accord, not this one.

As I said, this plan is a reasonable and fair one. It is what you stated, or so I understood, and even if it was me that misunderstood, I think you can agree that it makes much more sense. You and the other moderators have said at times that you have a worload already. The ways things have become will only make things worse for you all, cause additional disorder, and also remove the already fair system that was in place.

I don't mean to sound unappreciative or like a grump, but the facts are the facts. This new system adds work to the moderators and removes the first come first served fairness that preceeded it.

I will let it go now but I think that you can see that I am only pointing out the obvious...

Thanks again, and happy new year everyone :-)
Thomas

J_rod7

Post Number: 559
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, Scott, Greetings in Peace,

My understanding is this...:

That questions to Billy may be submitted by either path.

Questions submitted for Peer Review will be simplified, condensed, formatted, and clarified &c to reflect the intent of the member/new member. These will then be submitted to Billy.

Ten questions from this process will go forward, leaving available 'space' for ten additional questions to be submitted directly to Billy from members who don't feel the need for Peer Review.

Is this Sensible? Isn't this our intent here?
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 560
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

Please accept my apologies. It was my error to post your questions in this section for Peer Review.

As you have stated: "I think no one should rewrite my questions and, or post them for peer review. Let me make my own decisions."

If you have questions for the other members here, would you please post them in each appropriate section. See the Tree View for all the different sections available.

Once again, Welcome to the FIGU Forum.
Rod

Rarena

Post Number: 392
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

You do a wonderful job on this forum and this section is a result of that.

Guys, Scott does this for FREE and does a good job. Please give him a break and let him do it the way he and any moderator, for that matter wants.

Too many cooks spoil the broth...

Salome,

RArena

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page