Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 26, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through December 26, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 495
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting My Dear Brother Adam

I have written an E-mail to FIGU requesting if they can set up funds for specific designated purposes.
To this, I have also requested if FIGU could make use of the PayPal financial services as an effective means to transfer donations into specific funds. The example of a Fund for assistance to People desiring Passive Membership is one excellent Idea. That such a Fund could be used to assist Members who wish to travel to SSSC, is another excellent Idea.

If a few more here will express similar Ideas to FIGU, such specific Funds AND Funding methods could be implemented sooner rather than later when they see there is more interest.
The direct Contact Link for communicating with FIGU follows...:

http://us.figu.org/portal/ContactUs/tabid/113/Default.aspx

Adam, Your head must be cooking with so many Ideas.
Vielen Dank für die Insel Fotos. Mehr friedlichen Lebens. Ja?

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Marcela

Post Number: 60
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Figu members and moderators,
I was thinking about this, and after reading Scott’s posting regarding the mission, I wanted to tell everybody about a couple of ideas that I have and the approach we should have about the mission. First, I would get to people through the TJ, without mentioning anything about Billy Meier and the UFO contacts. The reason behind this is that people have heard too many stories about UFO sightings and how is one going to differentiate Billy’s case from the rest? Secondly, it would be hard to tell people from the beginning that Jmmanuel was an UFO contactee and it is a little bit of a shock to hear that… What we should do is let people read the TJ, have a notion of who Jesus really was and then they should find out more if they are interested. So, here comes my idea: I go to college, and everywhere there are boards where you can advertise almost anything you want, nobody bans anything and I thought about making an announcement about the discovery of the TJ and a brief explanation of what this book is a bout and give the phone number if they want to acquire the book. I don’t want to give the URL for Steelmark.com because it takes you directly to the UFO case and that might scare some people. Don’t get me wrong, I think that Mark Juliano has done an excellent job and the web site is great, but some people would react negatively if they found out that it is related to UFO sightings. so, I hope you can give me an imput about this idea and I have one final question: Would this action be in opposition with FIGU views on how to help the mission? I mean I would openly talk about the existence of the TJ; would this draw the wrong kind of people, meaning more attackers than interested people? Thank you in advance…
Salome
MB

Pathfinder

Post Number: 230
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Scott and all who love truth,

How can I criticize that which I know nothing about? FIGU remains as much a mystery to me as it does to the rest of the world. And that is the problem, is it not? What I can accomplish on my home turf is the same as what you and a few others will also. It will be a minute percentage of the world being somewhat enlightened. Meanwhile billions are being ignored while we do our small part.

This world is part of creation, as is every other world out there that the Plejaren have told us about. And as part of creation it is bound to that same evolution that we all speak of here. And each and every single individual will evolve based upon the choices they make and how they learn from the results of those choices. Each one of us has a responsibility to ourselves alone with regard to our own personal evolution. We each manage the welfare of our spirit and how it will evolve.

Rocks do not evolve. Humans do. It is the spirit of man that creation evolves through. And without the effect of creation we cannot evolve or survive. We have an obligation to evolve ourselves, but a greater obligation to the spirit of mankind as a whole. Individually we can do our part as a fragment of creation, but we are more than that. Creation evolves not just as the fragments of it evolve, but as the whole evolves. therefore the good of the whole is a priority in that it is in the whole that the spirit of mankind is evolved.

To save an apple tree you do not rescue one of the apples and allow the tree to be chopped down, using the excuse that all one has to do is plant a seed from the apple to grow a new tree. That is sacrificing the whole for the one, and creation loses a greater evolution for a smaller one. What gain is that?

To lose the masses, to give up on the apple tree itself, is to deny creation. Creation wants the spirit of mankind to evolve every bit as much as it wants the spirit of a man to evolve. This is simple logic, and a law of creation.

The spirit of man my friends! This is what it is all about. Not just mine, and not just yours, or those whom we are able to enlighten. But the spirit of mankind. That which we become as a whole. This is the difference between where we are and where the Plejarens are. They have evolved as a whole.

The spirit of man involves much more than the gathering of knowledge and learning from mistakes my friends. The spirit of man also finds definition in courage, love and determination. Heart and soul. Grit with intelligence. The strength of the inner man is more than just intelligence, and evolution includes more than just an increase of knowledge. It is this inner strength that brings a man to stand for what is right and what is truth. It is courage that stands in the face of despair that conquers it. What is truth if no man is willing to uphold it in the face of lies? And only a spirit that evolves with courage and determination can wield it in that way.

It is the spirit of man that will say no to those who would rape their women that will evolve with the strength required to grow in truth. It is the spirit of man that will fight for the right to be free from bondage and tyranny that will evolve with the courage to bear the banner of truth before the world masses. It is the spirit balanced with strength of character, as well as intelligence, that evolves to be able to bear the truth of creation. If we evolve, it must be by bearing the burden that came along with professing the truth, and committing to it.

As a man, as a father, as a son, and a husband, will you give up your family passively to evils that would violate them? I think not. the tings that are right in creation must overcome those things that are wrong. This is righting mistakes, and obliging the law of creation. Therefore, as mankind, as a whole, as a fragment and as creation itself, there are times to stand up for what is right, even in the face of overwhelming odds. That is how we evolve the courage and inner strength that will evolve the spirit of mankind as a whole.

What is the future evolution of mankind if no individual man will evolve his inner character and moral principles? It will be a generation of men without strength of spirit, and void of courage. That is not evolution, it is de-evolution. Truth and light, wisdom and love; these are elements of creation as much as knowledge and intellect. And balance is the key to a harmonious evolution. If all that is to evolve is a mass of tyranny, than that imbalance will ultimately require balancing. The question now is, 'when do you think that balancing is necessary?' When will we stand up and fight for truth? If not now, than what are we waiting for?

If you end up in a future life wrought with a mass of evil tyranny for lack of virtuous individuals, would you wish to be able to return to this life to have it over to act now? If we do not act now to bear the burden of carrying the banner of truth onto the battlefield of the masses, whether they want to hear it or not, that might well be a mistake that we will later wish we could return to correct.

Do we, or do we not, want to bring truth to the masses? Will we stand now to speak out against lies, or will we wish later that we had? These are the issues that FIGU faces. And there are ways to confront this battle intelligently to win this war of minds. But if we do not try with everything that we can concoct, than we will evolve from this incarnate into the next without any conviction to the truth, and with a future need to correct that mistake to find a balance.

If you see fit to post this Scott, it will be my final say on this matter of mission related topics. I will not respond to anyone's criticisms and continue to drag it out further. I hope that you can sense some truth in what I have said, and that it answered your question in some way. My intention for this post is to light a fire in someone that may have the opportunity to make a difference. I am ashamed to say that I am not that person. But I do know what is right.

Sincereley,

your friend Pathfinder
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Earthling

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder: Many here have suggested that you if you want to do what you can to help the mission, you should begin in your sphere of influence; family, friends & then perhaps outward from there.

Here's a poignant story of what one individual is doing. Hint: He is doing all he can in his world, not complaining that the authorities aren't doing enough.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4667942n

J_rod7

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here comes a thought. I don't know how far this will fly...

Consider to request a small fee from each member for the privilege to Post in these Forums.

A simple, affordable fee, at about USD $10 per year.?!? This will help to defray the expense of maintaining this Forum. Plus, if people pay for something, they will have a sense of ownership.

OK, I'm going to keep my head down, as there is sure to be a lot of flak coming back on this one.

JUST a thought,guys...
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Phenix

Post Number: 186
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Morgen großmütige Moderators, liebe Kameraden,

Member Marcela(Post 60),
I fully understand your concern; i dealt with the same situation while trying to share the 'Meier Case' with others, that is before i came across 'Desiderata' by Billy.
Good initiative!

Kamerad pathfinder(Post 230),
Thanks for your perspective and your passionate call; we all shall indeed do our very best - individually and collectively.

Herr J_rod7,
- Post 500: good idea; you can definitely count on me on this one! - for we still live in a world, where alas nothing could be properly done without money and i am aware of the limited financial freedom of FIGU.
Vielen Dank for your ideas and for the link to FIGU.
For the rest, ganz gern geschehen!
- Post 495: dein Bruder im Geist is only reading the original German Text des Herrn Meier - and smiling back to Herr Meier. What a wise man, indeed! Heed to Creation!

Highly respected member Pureharmony(Post 165),
I think that all those efforts, including breaking the religious barriers, could be rationally combined for a better result.
The earlier we begin, the better - as member Pathfinder correctly and in his own way pointed it out.

Member Corey(Post 109: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?863/1323),
I quote: "People that are active against overpopulation don't necessarily have to brag about it on the forums at this time to not only ensure their safety but FIGU's as well, or could even see if they could put their skills to use off the forums lending Micheal Horn/he has permission/some help if he would be willing it never hurts to try. Just a thought, as I am just beginning to read myself."

I think that it is useful to openly discuss the tasks at hand in order to come to some consensus, leading to some collective orientation and, hopefully, to fulfillment - individually or collectively.
Security shall indeed be a rational, legitimate concern; but not to the point of having our hands and will tied by this concern.
I also would like to ask you, to ask all our members in fact, to please consider refraining from insinuations, from such unnecessary here 'quasi-anonymous' statements(regarding the recipients), those general references - which i would call 'hit and run' tactics.
We have a common goal, we are Comrades; we stand under the same banner, the noble banner of FIGU.
All members have names and/or user names; i would suggest that we, from now on, directly address each other.
As for your reference to mister Michael Horn, i shall address this honorable member directly and on behalf of myself:

MISTER MICHAEL HORN,

Is there anything i could personally do to help you in fulfilling your share of the Mission?

Here is my E-mail address: aepsilonm@hotmail.com

Kamerad Kingman(Post 560),
While remaining essential individuals with our own inner path towards Evolution and spiritual awareness, i think that we can practically, materially, financially put our efforts together, support each other, share our possibilities with others.
Willing, at least financially, is not always equal to effectively being able to do; we have different financial and other abilities - i would assume that a couple of our members are in the same situation as Kamerad Pathfinder.
It shouldn't be wrong to help one another, to join hands, to work together where necessary.
Remember how Herr Meier and the 49 came together to build up the SSSC almost from the ground.
Bear in mind that the noble Plejarens came the whole way to help us here.

Allow me to elaborate on a couple of points from my proposal(Post 185):
- there is and would be only one passive membership: by FIGU, where i shall shortly apply.
- the contribution of passive members will be on VOLUNTARY BASIS - 5 Euros/Dollars/Swiss Francs, for instance, per month.
- the passive members who VOLUNTARILY contribute to the fund, could also VOLUNTARILY choose not to make use of the collected financial means - and that is what i will indeed do, for i am lucky enough to live next to Switzerland and i can afford the trip.
- the trip of all passive members shall not automatically depend on that would-be fund; each passive member who can afford it, would do so by her/his own efforts; the fund could be used in objectively difficult situations.
All of us might not be able to visit the SSSC on our own; with such a fund each of us would have the opportunity to attend those meetings at least once in a lifetime.

TO THE MODERATORS

Gentlemen,
Is is possible to insure some follow-ups to the proposals submitted by members?

Possible solutions:
- the moderators could open a sub-thread at this very thread. For instance: 'Proposals under Examinations' or the like;
- they, or anyone in the position to so, would assess ideas and suggestions and if they are judged constructive and useful to the Mission, they would land in that sub-thread;
- the selected ideas would be submitted to all members for democratic decision making: a POLL would be conducted - just 'yes' or 'no' (eventually short motivations could be given)
[NOTE: considering that not all members have subscribed to all threads, it could make sense to send such information to all members.
This could apply to all major announcements of moderators and FIGU.]
- majority rules; once a choice is made, it should be implemented; it is then up to each individual member to fulfill her/his freely taken commitment - including those who freely voted 'yes'.
Among other practical things, such a procedure could strengthen the feelings of belonging to one 'Community of Interests' and help develop that needed inner connectedness through the All-embracing Consciousness of Creation.
[NOTE: i noticed that there have been some interesting and potentially useful ideas submitted by several members, which would be lost, if there is no strict follow-up.]

Personal examples:
A/ i recently announced a 50 Euros 'Contribution to the FIGU Overpopulation Active Awareness Campaign'.
There are maybe other Kameraden willing and able to do the same; a poll could throw some light here - one way or another, i shall be making this effort monthly, exercising hence my free will and fulfilling a personal voluntary commitment.
B/ a sub-thread 'Overpopulation Awareness' is yet to be launched at our forum.
Concrete proposals, our actions plans and other agreed steps could be posted there, while general discussions are conducted at the thread 'Overpopulation' self - the list of websites and other contact information of world wide organizations and individuals we would work with on overpopulation; the compilations of links to 'Social Issues' and specifically 'Overpopulation' by FIGU, currently being executed by Kamerad Pathfinder(my Post 184: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/9478.html?1229255006), for instance, could be posted there.
PS: dear brother Pathfinder, do please read 'www.futureofmankind.co.uk' instead of 'www.futureofmankind.com' on that list of FIGU related websites. Mea culpa; i owe you one!
C/ i would like to remind to all members that my petition is still out there and open(Post 165: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9474.html?1229127606).
I also asked the honorable moderators, whether it is possible for them to make that petition accessible to other FIGU forums, as a possibility to express our collective free will on this question.

May i have an answer?

This way i would know if i have to find other ways to further proceed.
- if it would be too much to handle for the two moderators alone, maybe another member - with due knowledge on electronics and some free time at her/his disposal - could volunteer to handle this issue.
We would then call her/him 'Herr/kamerad Regulator' or 'Ideenverkehrspolizist' - sounds cool, hè!?:-)

Kingman-der Mann?

All ideas, suggestions, corrections are welcome.

Salome,

Adam.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 231
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My greatest admiration and appreciation Scott.

My wish is to stir someone of greater consequence to take action. My time has not been wasted if that happens.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I have seen, FIGU at least makes superbly high-quality hard-bound Books, as well as maintains a nice Website and therewith-associated Forums. I recommend that all interested buy FIGU's german-language Books, even if German is not yet legible to one, simply because they will last life-long and are very well-made.

It is furthermore not in any way long-termly effective to preach and push for Instant Gratification of one's desires. All democratic and capitalistic Citizens should know by now just how stupid the desire for Instant Success is.

Salome,

- Matthew

J_rod7

Post Number: 501
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there member Pathfinder,
Why do you think that rocks don't evolve?...>
J_rod7

Jamesm

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all.

Do you truly want to help the mission but don't have any money to spare?

Can you write English well?

Do you have at least 1 hour per month free time (yes;sarcasm)?

Well if your answer to all the above questions is "Yes of course you twit!" then you can help improve the website by adding content.

a content filled website = a more interesting website = more visitors = return visitors = gossip = information exchange = distribution and publicity = mission going forward more quickly.

It will cost you a grand total of zero USD!

Please read the main page (after admiring the Andromeda galaxy) then you will know what to do.

www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Any improvements to the site are welcome. If you are a graphic artist, for example, you could produce some artistist impressions of aspects of the mission. One idea is a massive field of 100m tall tomato plants or other fruit or veg.

Another is an image of Erran residential areas (dome structures surrounded by paths, gardens, parks, no roads etc)

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Phenix

Post Number: 188
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung geehrter Moderator, Kameraden,

Noble zhila,
Thanks for your speedy reaction.
I am afraid i can not say how to find posts by numbers - i thought it was easy before you said it and i tried it...

My posts are here, in this very section:
- 185: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9479.html?1229286234
- 186: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?12/8881

Speaking of wishes, you know what i thought of?
To see one day, on this currently rather weary Earth, a FIGU school/high school/institute/university/academy...
May i dream for awhile?
Add to that list then FIGU worldwide radio and TV stations! - won't it be great!?

Thank you, honorable comrade Creational; happy holidays too and stay neutral-positive! As always.

Salome,

Adam.

Jamesm

Post Number: 113
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Phenix and I have decided to discuss with you all a proposal for an online petition to support a worldwide controlled birth stop.

I have put up a version at http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Petition_For_Controlled_Birth_Stop

You can discuss it either here or at that page (click the Discussion tab). I recommend that you use the Discussion page at http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Talk:Petition_For_Controlled_Birth_Stop because this forum is not suitable due to moderator-filtering of posts that cause delays to forum thread updates.

The petition can be viewed at http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Special:Petition

Don't sign it yet, please. The petition page embeds the previously mentioned page.

Once the petition has been finalised we can then begin to direct the world's attention to it.

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Phenix

Post Number: 189
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Großmütiger Herr Moderator des Tags, alle Kameraden,

Ich empfehle mich Ihnen herzlichst.

Jamesm,
Only one word: fantastic!
Thanks.

Kamerad Markcampbell in 'Meditation',
Spot on! - you should not sit next to me on new year eve, though: i shall be like a chimney. For the very last time.
Thanks for your support. Cheers!

Herr J_rod7, Bruder im Geist,
I am already heading to 'hrsu@un.org'.
Mighty step - the ball shall roll!

What a wonderful day, Kameraden! - praise and honor to Creation, indeed!

Salome,

Adam.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adam,

You are a great relief to my tired soul.

You are a font of healing dreams and I wish that more could be like you.

Peace to you,

Hunter

Phenix

Post Number: 191
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right on, Hunter!

See you at 'futureofmankind'; show us the path!:-)

Salome,

Adam.

Kingman

Post Number: 570
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,

I will be an eventual signatory to the petition once it has reached a worthy design for such a humongous goal. While I have yet to read what you have posted at your site, I'm of the thought you'll tend to the message it needs to convey before signatures are attached.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Creational

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adam,

I apologize for not replying earlier. Firstly I was quite busy; and secondly, I am yet to become clear as to exactly what it is you want me to do.
I like to be able to help but I am not at all sure what your intention is; do you mean, I open a bank account under FIGU in USA for members to deposit for this cause? if so, FIGU needs to be involved.
Please corroborate.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Phenix

Post Number: 192
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I salute you, dear Kamerad Creational-Zhila,

It is all fine: you have a lot to sort out here, at FIGU - congratulations and best wishes of success, inspiration and patience with your challenging work - and it is almost New Year!

I have in mind a fund, where FIGU (passive)members could voluntary contribute; from which the trips of members to the passive members meetings could be paid(following an alphabetical order, whereby one could choose to skip her/his trun; swop with someone else...); from which our members experiencing financial difficulties could receive some help(to attend the meeting, for instance); which we could use to once organize a grand meeting of all willing members, somewhere in the world; which we could use in extraordinary situations - a member in trouble; FIGU in need of urgent cash(for instance to complete the translation of 'Kelch der Wahrheit'...)...usw...

I thought that we could run such a fund on our own; but, if needed, we could of course ask what FIGU thinks of that.
Could you, please, take care of that also?

Salome,

Adam.

J_rod7

Post Number: 540
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adam and Zhila, and Warmest Greetings to All

Adam,
I did not know what you had in mind before your post #192. To share the information here with you, and all interested, are edited copies of my E-mails in regard to this very subject.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
FIGU Society USA Contact Form -
Several members at the FIGU Forum have requested information as to HOW TO
MAKE DONATIONS to FIGU. I am also interested to know.

Is it possible to make donations for specific purposes, such as:
translation efforts or travel assistance?
HI Rod,
You can designate to what you want your donation to apply.
I will forward this to Brenda Winkler. I think she has the info on how to do this.
Dee Hanson
Hello Brenda,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to make an additional donation to a fund for Travel Expenses to SSSC. This would be a fund to be used to assist travelers worldwide to make a 'once-in-a-lifetime' trip to/from the SSSC. This to be set up for those Members of inadequate means to help cover all their own expenses.

The fund perhaps to be designated Global Travel Assistance Fund (as a suggestion). Could such a fund be set up to accept such donations? To be set up at the SSSC? Or forward the funds TO the SSSC for this purpose?

Respectfully,
Rod Morrill
Hi, Rod,
Thank you. We appreciate your help. And this is a great idea you have as well. If you don't mind, I will put it on the agenda for the next FIGU Society meeting and run it by the group and Philia Stauber in Switzerland and then get back with you with suggestions.

I have gone to the center in 2005, 2006 and August of this year and it is very expensive just to stay in a hotel and if you don't eat at the center, the restaurants are very pricey. Of course, the airfare is huge as well if you are living in the US.

Thanks again,
Brenda
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As you may see, this good idea you have is already 'in-the-works'. Didn't mean to steal your thunder, My Brother. We shall await the consensus of Ms. Sauber and the members of FIGU Society for the decision. Once the fund is set-up, there will most likely be a general announcement posted at us.figu.org and other official areas. I will advise all here, if an e-mail comes to my direct attention.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Tjames

Post Number: 267
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that is an excellent idea.

My sense is that Figu Schweizer may as usual want to get the word out in a most useful manner while respecting the individual. This means that I think they may not organize a fund and urge people to take the "individual" task upon themselves. Just the idea of holding funds for a group for later dispersal seems like trouble from foreign eyes.

On the other hand if an account were to be set up in Switzerland how could Americans deposit funds wireless or access that account without immense fees which would dwindle the account over time.

Unless we could organize a "credit" system not in terms of debt but benefiting those who are passive members and cannot afford to go to Switzerland. Some people are in the position to help contribute to a fund like this and most can contribute moderately. Perhaps, this fund could cover some expenses like room and board fees/etc whereas flights could be purchased at the earliest times possible so as to plan ahead for the event.

Just thinking

Salome,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Phenix

Post Number: 193
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung geehrter Moderator, Kameraden,

Herr J_rod7,
Happy to know you took a shortcut on that one. Well done!
As member Tim said, good ideas are indeed always welcome and the most important is that they are really useful and are applied.

To kamerad Zhila,
Could you please help us with the translation of our overpopulation awareness campaign's petition in Farsi?
This would be highly appreciated.

REQUEST to all Kameraden:
Could someone help us with the Chinese, Indian and Arabic translations?

If so, could you get in touch at: aepsilonm@hotmail
or just drop a word by 'futureofmankind':
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Talk:Petition_For_Controlled_Birth_Stop ?

Thanks a lot.

Salome,

Adam.

Creational

Post Number: 80
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

Hi. Thank you for your brilliant efforts and clarification. You are doing a great job as usual.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adam, and James,

Hello. My Farsi is a bit rusty. I am not sure if I can do your purpose justice by translating to a mediocre Farsi. But I keep the idea active in my mind. I may be able to get some help. It would be great for Iranians to have access to any of this.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page