Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 15, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review » Archive through January 15, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Yoid

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_rod7

No problem and thanks.

Creational

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Here are the finalized revisions of the questions submitted by the members for peer review in the order they were received.
As pointed out before, there are some questions that were not revised because the member with the question neither asked for revision nor responded to the suggestions by senior members. Please, do keep in mind that this was;
First: during the holidays,
Second: an initial try out,
And third: it was on a short notice.

Here is the finalized list of first sets of questions under 10, as per your request:

1. Yoid RQ1:

“When I die will I feel the same as when I'm asleep, that I don't exist, but with my spirit form processing the data I stored in my lifetime?

Thanks Billy’”

2. Creational RQ1:

“Dear Billy, Your evolved Spiritform comes to us from the advanced level of Arahat Athersata. We are grateful that you have undertaken the mission to restore the Truth of Creation to us.
From a young age in this incarnation, how did you come to conclude that of all possibilities, it was the Plejarens to be the most trustworthy?”

3. Sonik_01 OQ1:

“Billy, do you think that social workers and psychiatrists are doomed in their mission from the beginning since the whole area of Mental Health is like one coming to confess their problems to a priest and the priest then giving out the solution with the patient not doing the ncessary thinking for him/herself, and therefore not getting any benefit? If so, would this mean then that the patient would have to become an expert in the field of mental health in order to do the necessary thinking for themselves, or would this just confuse the patient(with all the junk theories out there...)? With equal rights and the patient's care being the goal, how would the doctor/patient realtionship function in these times of almost such complete ignorance about the health of the mnd and the complexities its dieases”

4. Pathfinder RQ1:

“Billy,

You have taught us about the Pre-Creation creating creation as a thought. Jacob has written some of those teachings into the forum here. I was hoping that you might possibly be able to add a little more insight regarding the Pre-creation and what intelligence and character it may have had?

Thank You,
Hunter”

5. Stafath RQ1:

“Hello Billy,

My question is about the Bardans that died in their ship by blowing it up in Earth's atmosphere.
"Have their spirits reincarnated on Earth?"

6. Tjames OQ1:

“In the booklet "Überbewölkerungs-Bombe Eredezerstörung Frauendiskriminierung"

On page 10 in German

"Bibel/Paulus an die Epheser im Neuen Testament
'Die Frauen Seien Untertan ihren Männern als dem Herrn.

On page 22

"Christian Bible: Paul to the Ephesians in the New Testament 'The women shall be vassals to their men who are their masters.'"

My question: What version of the Christian Bible was the German passage taken from before being translated?”

7. Gordonb OQ1:

“Hi Mr Meier, I hope this question finds you well after your cold, please could you answer this question.

With regards to spirits, their locality within the spirit energy layer around the earth, and their past lives knowledge. What are your thoughts on the board game Quija? Are those people who use these boards making contact with these spirits, or are they just utilising the collective energy from the people around them, or just fakes??

Thanks for your time, Salom.”

Note:
Q=Question
O=Original
R=Revised
The questions posted in red are in their original format.
Let’s give this at least one more chance for decent evaluation of its effectiveness.

Thanks.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 278
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy, I think this is what Thomas is trying to point out. Scott already has enough trouble without having to tackle this as well.

I think Zhila's original intention has gotten a little heavier than expected.

I agree with Thomas that the original method of bringing Billy our questions was good enough.

Now it is being suggested that after all of the attempted editing of questions that someone be chosen to select only ten. Who will make the decision and who will make the cut? And what about bias? Fairness must be acknowledged in the process.

Thomas' arguments should be considered here. This personal project of Zhila's has gotten a little complicated.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Redbeard

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I second the Rarena motion to salute the effort.

Scott, you da man!!!!!!

Thankyou, Matt

Brian

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone
I missed the Q to Billy so i would assume to put here;
I would like too have asked if in Billys opinion does the war like actions coming from Isreal at all justified or is it all planned to seem that they are defending themselves against the Gaza fanatics sending rockets into Isreal?

Creational

Post Number: 118
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Brian,

As mentioned before, this tread is designed specifically for those who are not sure about either the format of the question to Billy, or the content of it due to many challenges such as being a new member or having language barrier.(Please examine the former posts on this tread for more clarifications)

If you are asking for senior members to give suggestion about revision of your question, please let it be known.
Otherwise, please try to ask Billy directly when “The questions to Billy answered” tread opens.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 127
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,

I have a question that I like to ask Billy and I need your inputs to help me ask it correctly, or even help me figure it out so I don’t bother Billy.

In FIGU Special Bulletin 38, in response to one of the members regarding supernatural, Billy has said;

“And the human himself is to blame for this blockade because …. can no longer be used by many because, unconsciously, a barrier is constructed against it whereby the so-called third eye, as the pineal gland is also called, is repressed and choked in its function ….Instead of that being done, however, the human blocks this fluidal energy and deflects it before it can even come into contact with him.”

My question:

Why do we usually construct this barrier unconsciously?

Can this blockage be a defense mechanism for most human beings on earth to avoid some sort of a surge or energy overflow if you will; due to too many vibrations caused by overpopulation?

Or is the majority of humanity on earth doomed due to the ancient Sirian genetic manipulation anyway?

Isn’t our artificial built in aggressive tendency the reason why we overpopulate in the first place?

If we had the original genetic configuration, like the Pleyaran's, we would have probably been logical enough to naturally avoid overpopulation; but historically, no matter what kind of disaster, we tend to go back to overpopulating. Or it may be because we simply don’t live long enough to learn from our mistakes.

Is this not a creational unavoidable cause and effect due to this degenerative manipulated gene; that at this point, scientifically and technologically we are doomed to suffer from?

And if so; then is it not as important to emphasize for advancement in science and technology to figure out this manipulated gene and fix it and with it, fix all humanity’s issues that are truly symptoms of this faked ailment, including overpopulation.

It seems to be a vicious cycle that we are engineered to be in; and only through advancement in science we might be able to treat or fix this synthetic/artificially induced genetic disorder.

I wonder then, should There be just as much emphasis on genetic science as there is on overpopulation, or may be even more?
A retarded human being is hardly aware of his/her intellectual lack. Is the retarded human to be blamed or the cause of retardation?

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 299
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

It is most definitely the cause that needs to be blamed and considered.

It is not difficult for any enlightened person to see that mankind is on a rollercoaster with no off switch.

This is yet again another problem I have with the BEAM teachings. It just seems to me that there are particular issues that need immediate addressing to alter the course that mankind is on on this planet, and that without the intervention of those who are able and knowing, the cycle will simply continue as it has for millenia.

So why do the Ps come here to make so few aware of the truth, only to leave us running like hamsters on our little wheels? What is the sense in telling a hamster that it can run off into the wild blue yonder if nobody is ever going to take it off of the wheel and let it out of the cage?

Thats like me telling a beagle locked in cage that is never freed to run, that there are a lot of rabbits out there waiting to be chased and then walking away and leaving it trapped in the cage.

I cannot help but wonder what things might change in this world if Billy was to stand before the UN and teleport across the room right in front of them.

The hell with interference laws! We have already been interfered with, and it is only right for higher powers to interfere now to right the wrongs.

So many things could be accomplished by the Ps and BEAM using their powers to reveal to the world truths that need to be had. Revealed in ways that the world would not be able to deny and that would instigate immediate reactions.

Hunter
http://blueskinsearcher.blogspot.com/
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Patm

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our mission is to help share our knowledge with the individuals that make up the spirits occupying our planet and Her spirit. We as a whole we all need to evolve. "no-one left behind" is the intent behind our spirits generation of positive energy. (even though we are aware it is strictly an individual's choice to pursue a difficult and unpopular direction. The popular direction being an interpretation of the truth, right or incorrect. Our job is to help balance that MORE to the "right".
There is more than just right and wrong. They are only opposite poles of possibility with associated lessons for the spirits experiencing them. What we learn is ONLY valuable if it is shared, BUT, only to those that are ready to hold true spiritually correct intent behind THEIR spirit's creation of energy using the tool our spirit has been provided, our body and how our spirit utilizes it in the fulfilment of our missions. Billy is helping us in representing us and our possibilities to our relations outside of our Earth's spiritual realm of containment and influence. It is for us to learn together and our intent behind the creation of energy WE are responsible for in OUR actions. We will all repeat until we learn our lessons of spiritual evolution.

Each of us as spirits, are released from the limitation of our bodies in this existence to join again in the Creation as a whole with the "receipt" for the balance of all the energy we created while in this physical existence to add (a lot or little) to the evolution of the whole. As a part of the Creation we accept our next mission when we return, to go through all the lessons we have yet to learn in the creation of the energy and the intent behind the polarity of the energy WE each create.

May we begin to make plans to create multiple Semjase-Silver-Star-Centers-xx by helping assist in the selection of location, determination of role based on intent that is determined through current core group authentication (and Billy). Please can we start the spread of this knowledge to selected locations for the storage of copies of ALL orignal documentation. The original German (Swiss) Always stored with the approved local interpretation at each of these global sites. Please don't allow the loss of what has been made available for us ALL to learn from and more importantly SHARE. Is more than one place, where spiritual lessons can be learned, possible? I live for the possibility.

Please take care with the final intent behind this entry when you fine tune it and submit it as a question from us all. I leave the question for submission in this forum's hands but will look forward to the final answer.

Thank you in advance for OUR question.
patm

Patm

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Hyperboreans in the Nordic region and the Arus people in the India region:

The other two sources of lineages of earth.

1) Do they contribute to the evolution of "truth" here also or
2) are they planning their own interval with their own incarnations of prophet spirits in parallel carnation as the third lineage - plejaran/pleiadean - middle east) prophets (teachers of "truth")?

Were Jmmanuel & Mohamed both also aware of the two other lineages?

Where the prophets of the other "truth" lineages aware of Jmmanuel & Mohamed?
- Did BOTH Jmmanuel and Mohamed visit to transfer "truth" to the other two lineages while here in their incarnation?
- Do we have any other "proof of truth" that needs to be replicated and globally distributed for posterity from any of the lineages of spiritual influence in providing a beneficial contribution to Creation evolution?

Billy please understand that we are asking YOU, another incarnation of Jmmanuel & Mohamed, our only source of truth outside of ourselves (if we were only able to see for ourselves)

This one again is for all of you to fine tune and submit for us - Thanks
patm

Scott

Post Number: 1670
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

I am not clear what your question is in your 4th post? Please understand the intent of this section is to help people clarify a question they may have for Billy. Only one question is allowed per session.

Scott

Pathfinder

Post Number: 303
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat,

You seem to be thinking along the same lines as I do.

May I help here Scott?

Would this wording be more to your intention Pat:

Even though we each have individual responsibilities to ourselves, and we know that the future holds an evolution of the whole, can we expect those who have higher evolutions to apply a tactical effort in utilizing their knowledge and skills toward bettering mankind as a whole in a more exacting way and in a more present tense, can we ourselves be of assistance in the effort, and does this extend to the other races as well?

Hunter
http://blueskinsearcher.blogspot.com/

Patm

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do consider you all my peers. A limit of one question submitted per forum opening period per questioner for the primary question forum....

This forum I am submitting possible questions for the rest of this forum to reformulate as submissions from us all. I will not submit the question(s) myself. I only introduce a spark(s) of thought for the eventual knowledge benefit of us all. I know I am not the only one with the thoughts I share. I do believe we will all work better together as peers.

I did group intent as:
1) What do we need to do to correctly start/continue the process of creating multiple global SSSCs.
2) Have/Will all three extraterrestrial sources of Earth human lineage contribute equally to the "truth" evolution of the Earth-human spirit?

If this intent is also the groups then please submit as appropriate. Otherwise please correct first and then submit as appropriate. Thanks in advance.

Patm

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

patm,
A fine-tuning suggestion for #1:
Billy will you provide us with a map identifying locations for us to start building global SSSCs to your specifications?

:example

Creational

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

Thank you both for your post regarding my question in the appropriate overpopulation thread and the quotes verifying my concern.

In your opinion then, how should I rephrase this question for the best outcome?

I do appreciate Billy’s shared concern about humanities dilemma regarding genetic manipulation and overpopulation, but I am not clear whether the emphasis is placed on the right issue. This in my opinion may deserve a clarification.

I am also trying to make the question less lengthy and more to the point, while avoiding redundancy.

Additionally, I wanted to let you know that such needed overall intelligent observations as yours, here in the forum, are greatly appreciated.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings, I just became a member this week, and although I have searched the previous discussions about Jew/Judaism relative to the TJ, may I be allowed to ask this question; TJ got burned 6-18-74 during a raid in a Lebanese camp by Israel as confirmed by the P's, what did Israel earn from it and from the ultimate death of Mr. Rashid? Also, is there a connection to the present conflict in Gaza and how? JS

Creational

Post Number: 136
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Elreyjr,

This tread is designed specifically for those who are not sure about either the format of the question to Billy, or the content of it due to many challenges such as being a new member or having language barrier.(Please examine the former posts on this tread for more clarifications)

If you are asking for senior members to give suggestion about revision of your question, please let it be known.
Otherwise, please try to ask Billy directly when “The questions to Billy answered” tread opens.

Using this tread, you may be able to ask the peer wether they have an answer for your question from prior dialogs. All in all, this is a tool for members to utilize the senior members knowledge/opinion to reduce redundancy.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Zhila and the senior members,

it was my intention to submit my questions for peer review. should you deem it not necessary, and someone among the other members could answer them, it would be very much appreciated. otherwise, if it is so warranted, kindly pass it on to him for his valuable attention.

on the other hand, should the questions stir unwanted controversy and to attain the objective of Billy staying away from military issues, i am willing to withdraw them. till then.

mabuhay from the Philippines,
JS

Creational

Post Number: 138
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Elreyjr,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your clarification. I am obviously not a senior member, but was given the responsibility to organize this new thread so we all can benefit optimally.

There is a tremendous wealth of information that you can get by using the search function also.

Meanwhile, we will see if there is any modification suggestions for your particular question from our senior members.

Additionally, I do not think that there is any limitation as far as the subject of your question such as military issues.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy.

It urges to me since I was 6 years old, to fly to the stars. I have now learned the small basics of anti-gravity. I know big nations are doing flying disks since around the 40s. I also know they can shoot them down using beam guns since around 1991, which may explain why your friends had to stop coming to meet you.

I think it is in PRO of the normal cause of evolution that I continue working on my flying apparatus.

The question is: Is anything cosmical going to affect earth or humans around 2012 as many pseudo scientific are proclaiming? Or will Earh just continue spinning as normal?

Salome,
Carlos
PS: I hope americans stop playing with HAARP.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 403
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila

I am still mulling over your question to Billy as described in your posts, #127 and #130 above. Depending on how Christian translates it, I see the potential that Billy might interpret your question in two possible lights; one, as asking which is the greater of two evils, the genetic manipulations or overpopulation. Or he might see it as “apples and oranges”, in that an emphasis on one does not preclude an emphasis on the other.

Meanwhile, I have posted some additional information concerning the essence of your question in the FIGU Related>>Prophecies and Predictions section.

Regards
Bob

Creational

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

Well, in analyzing your quotes from Billy, I summarized my understanding and felt that the underlying puzzle is pretty much solved unless there is something I am missing. Please let me know, and thanks!

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Techieatwork,

Welcome to the forum. This particular tread,” Question to Billy submitted for peer review” is designed specifically for those who are not sure about their question to Billy, and need help from senior members (Please examine the former posts on this tread for more clarifications.)

If you are asking for senior members to give suggestion about revision of your question, please let us know.

Using this tread, you may be able to ask the peer whether they have an answer for your question from prior dialogs, or they can help you rewrite for a better result. All in all, this is a tool for members to utilize the senior member’s knowledge/opinion/English to reduce redundancy/errors.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page