Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 27, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review » Archive through January 27, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Creational

Post Number: 148
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Hello again.Please let me know when you want the new set of questions be prepared and if this deadline stays the same every month?

Regards,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Carolynmoss

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the 23rd contact, line 75, (Message from the pleiades)Semjase says "our races are monogamous..."
How then are the plejarens also described as polygamous, having multiple wives in the later contact notes published on the web and in Guido Moosebrugger's books,}And Still They Fly, pg 13 Quetzal's "four pretty wives..."
I have not found an explanation elsewhere, and this is a huge discrepancy. Please explain.}
cmoss

Indi

Post Number: 289
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carolyn
Unfortunately, the information in 'Message from the Peiades' is not all correct.

In the Contact Block 1, Contact 23, in German, that particular sentence that is #75 in the abovementioned book, is in fact #94 in the German Book. (I don't know why, but one possibility is that maybe there have been revisions?)

Here is the passage:

94. Bei unseren Rassen werden vielfach nur Ehen nicht-monogamer Form geschlossen, und zwar nach vorheriger genauester Abklärung aller Fakten bezüglich einer Zusammengehörigkeit.

My translation of the above passage is:

With our races, it frequently is the case that marriages that are sealed are of non-monogomous form, after prior precise clarification of all facts with regard to a union.

So, you can see, that the results are quite different, and in line with the further writings on the matter.

It is a shame that some of the material that is available in English is not entirely correct, but one must use logic and see that if there appears to be a contradiction, that there will be a solution to it of some kind or another.

Robjna

Thomas

Post Number: 587
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carolyn and Robjna. This was actually addressed at one point and the contradiction is only an apparent one. If I remember, the Plejaren consider each of their relationships monogomous since each relationship contains one man and one woman, even though several relationships may exists for one man. So you see, it is only our use of the word monogamous that is slightly different from their use and this caused confusion for some. I don't immediately have the reference but will update you if I locate it...

Norm

Post Number: 1225
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wendelle Stevens edited out things in the Message books he didn't think the public would accept. He restored them for the cd versions he now sells. Plus those books have translation errors.
My Website

Creational

Post Number: 153
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bob,

Apparently, my proposed question concerning the emphasis of overpopulation versus genetic manipulation, someway or another is a concern of many members.

You quoted some of the Prophesies/predictions indicating that the resolution for, and eventual eradication of the genetic manipulation is slowly approaching. However, even if it is the initial cause of the overpopulation, we continue the madness after the genetic issue is fixed, thus the apparent emphasis on overpopulation vs. genetic manipulation.

Although I personally felt your research cleared the logic behind this chosen direction by FIGU, asking Billy for a clarification may be in order.

So, how about asking it as such:

Dear Billy,

In reviewing FIGU’s material, the focal point of social issues is Overpopulation and a crusade against it has been emphasized and further planned; assessing that the majority of humanity’s challenges may be stemming from this madness.
However, delving deeper into the material, there seem to be indications that due to the ancient genetic manipulation by the Serians, even when wars/disasters reduced the populous; the aggressive behavior caused it to repeatedly grow back out of control like a vicious cycle. Without fixing the original cause, the control of symptoms may only be short lived.

For the purpose of clarity, would you please summarize and further elaborate the merit of the apparent emphasis on overpopulation versus a crusade against restriction in genetic science?

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Phenix

Post Number: 212
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You put the finger right on the key issue, dear Creational-Zhila; a further elaboration of this 'dilemma' by Herr Meier would give us such a powerful point of orientation in our search!
Good work, Kamerad!

For the sake of completion - and having in mind a further practical application and an eventual coordinated effort to identify, work on, unravel its code and ultimately fix that manipulated DNA - i would only add the following to your excellent formulation:
"Sir,
Could you also tell us when exactly(the year, at least) did Earth scientists FACTUALLY discover the manipulated gene - although they did and still do not know it is the manipulated gene?"

Such indication would greatly increase our chances, don't you agree?

Salome,
Adam.

Creational

Post Number: 155
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I think we are allowed one question per session. However, I will try to make this a part of the question if possible.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Scott

Post Number: 1681
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Creational,,

Could you please compile the questions for this next session. I have the answers to the previous round, but I need to wait until this section is finalized...Thank you so much for your help. I have never really kept track of the date when I receive the answers even though Christian usually sees Billy about the same time each month...:-)

Regards
Scott

Creational

Post Number: 157
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

I love being able to help; no need to mention it. This is the least I could offer with the unconditional commitments from the ones directly involved.

Now then, If I am provided with a specific deadline each month, I can communicate better with members regarding their questions prior to this day for finalizing the list.

Therefore, moderators will automatically have the list prepared by me by the end of 23rd of each month, unless I am instructed otherwise. This is still a work-in-progress and a deadline gives me a better means of systematizing the process.Thanks.

Here is the list.

1. Brian RQ1:

Dear Billy,

In your opinion, does the war like actions coming from Israel at all justified, or is it all planned to seem that they are defending themselves against the Gaza fanatics sending rockets into Israel?

Thank you,

Brian

2. Creational RQ2:

Dear Billy,

In reviewing FIGU’s material, the focal point of social issues is Overpopulation and a crusade against it has been emphasized and further planned; assessing that the majority of humanity’s challenges may be stemming from this madness.
However, delving deeper into the material, there seem to be indications that due to the ancient genetic manipulation by the Serians, even when wars/disasters reduced the populous; the aggressive behavior caused it to repeatedly grow back out of control like a vicious cycle. Without fixing the original cause, the control of symptoms may only be short lived. (There is evident of uncertainty between forum members on the years in which the gene was discovered, yet misunderstood.)

For the purpose of clarity, would you please summarize and further elaborate the merit of the apparent emphasis on overpopulation versus a crusade against restriction in genetic science?

Love,

Zhila

3. patm RQ3:

Hello Billy. Will you please provide us with a map or chart identifying locations; so that we can start building global SSSCs to your specifications? Thanks.

Patm

4. Elreyjr RQ4:

Hello Billy. TJ got burned 6-18-74 during a raid in a Lebanese camp by Israel as confirmed by the P's. What did Israel earn from it and from the ultimate death of Mr. Rashid? Is there a connection to the present conflict in Gaza to this incident and if there is; how? Thank You.

JS

5. Techieatwork OQ5:

Hi, Billy.

It urges to me since I was 6 years old, to fly to the stars. I have now learned the small basics of anti-gravity. I know big nations are doing flying disks since around the 40s. I also know they can shoot them down using beam guns since around 1991, which may explain why your friends had to stop coming to meet you.

I think it is in PRO of the normal cause of evolution that I continue working on my flying apparatus.

The question is: Is anything cosmical going to affect earth or humans around 2012 as many pseudo scientific are proclaiming? Or will Earth just continue spinning as normal?

Salome,

Carlos
PS: I hope Americans stop playing with HAARP.

6. Carolynmoss OQ6:

In the 23rd contact, line 75, (Message from the pleiades)Semjase says "our races are monogamous..."
How then are the plejarens also described as polygamous, having multiple wives in the later contact notes published on the web and in Guido Moosebrugger's books,
And Still They Fly, pg 13 Quetzal's "four pretty wives..."
I have not found an explanation elsewhere, and this is a huge discrepancy. Please explain.

Cmoss}}

A side note to participating members:
I took the liberty to do some minor adjustment this time since I had to prepare the questions for Scott in a short notice. I hope this is not taken offensively since there was no intrusion intended.
With that being said, please post here with the intention of seeking further revision. If there is no revision offered, either ask members again more specifically or let me know if you are planning to post on your own. Thanks.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Phenix

Post Number: 216
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung geehrte Moderators, Vizemoderator Zhila, all Kameraden,

Creational in post 155: i understand.

Question:

"Sir,

If president Obama is indeed honest and of good will, could you please inspire him?
Would you send him impulses, when needed?

Thank you - and stay well!"

Dear Zhila, Kameraden,
Feel free to work on it.

NOTE to members: one may refer to the principles of free will and non-interference.
We would argue that the stakes should be carefully weighed here; that it might well be an extraordinary possibility to determine and shape the near future of mankind and besides, it is well known that 'anonymous' impulses are being sent - if impulses were sent to German scientists even under the leadership of mister Hitler, why not now, to president Obama, in order to make a major difference, to turn the tide?

Salome,
Adam.

Scott

Post Number: 1682
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

Ok, lets shoot for the 3rd weekend of each month to have the questions finished. If I have the answers by then I will wait until your done, if not, I'll post when I do get them after that time. How does that sound?

Regards
Scott

Creational

Post Number: 158
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Good morning. The 3rd weekend of each month sounds great.

As per your request, members are allowed 7 questions. Adam posted a question last night for possible revision. Could you please add this 7th one to the list?
Now that we know the exact deadline, things are going to be much more organized from now on.

6. Phenix RQ7:

Dear Sir,

Compared to Bush, President Obama seems to be at least more honest, and with some good intentions So far; so, is it possible for you to please inspire him? By that, I mean; would you be able to send him impulses, when needed?

Thank you - and stay well!"

Adam

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Scott

Post Number: 1683
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

Ok, but I don't remember mentioning 7?

Scott

Creational

Post Number: 159
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

You ae right. In your post # 1653, you asked to keep them under 10. I confused that with the actual number of question being 7 in the december list.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Stafath

Post Number: 69
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I posted that post to Billy because my own reasons.
I don't feel like going into details or start arguing here. And remember I'm a extraterrestial not a earth human. And you know darn well where extraterrestials should be.
I don't believe anything.

Redbeard

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I must have missed this round of questions so you can put this in next time or maybe someone has already found this answer somewhere......

Greetings Billy,
When you were on your flight with the Plejaren on the Great Spacer and you were held for some minutes in a dematerialized state it seems evident that you experienced a connection to creation that was not possible in our physical life existence.

Is there any similarity or comparison possible with your experience at that time and what we experience between lives when we are out of the physical body with regard to heightened perceptions, greater cognition and direct connection with the creation are concerned.

Matthew

Redbeard,

I posted a response to this post in the Spiritual Life in everyday Life section.

Scott

Yoid

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It looks to me as though spiritforms live somewhat "in a box". How does it look like, are they living as we do, but more evolved?

Creational

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adam,

Hello. Regarding your question in your post# 221, it is already submitted to Billy since we now have a deadline. In fact, for your particular question, Scott was kind enough to accept it after I turned in the list already, since it was a short notice. Keep in mind that the questions need to be finalized and turned in on the third week-end of every month. However, I made a minimal change. Lets see how he responds.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Schantz

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath,

When you get to the place that you should darn well be send us a postcard. Only a Bardan would know what race-car spelled backward is and that road is closed.

Creational

Post Number: 167
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

The question you have submitted to Billy in your post number 588 was both brilliant and challenging, the perfect recipe for evolution. It made me wonder about some example in nature or physical laws that may lead us to the possibility of the concept/theory of reincarnation.

While we are waiting for Billy to reply, I thought of a few examples and I decided to share one of my opinion/examples with you and other members.

One of the common methods to solve mathematical/physical/scientific problems is by trial and error. Let’s look up the definition of this method.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial-and-error_method

“Trial and error, or trial by error, is a general method of problem solving for obtaining knowledge, both propositional knowledge and know-how. In the field of computer science, the method is called generate and test.”

Apparently, Creation has rationally used one its own laws, the method of trial and error, for obtaining knowledge through Reincarnation of spirits. This method applies perfectly to this sort of problem in physics, math, and/or science.

The grandest and closest to perfect computer called Creation generates and tests, over and over and over again, (billion times if it has to), and in order to solve challenges facing each individual up until the problem is solved and ultimate perfection is accomplished.

The puzzle of spirit is not truly a puzzle anymore if you think of it as vibrations and energy. We can not physically see the vibes and different types of energies, but it is calculated on a daily basis in physics problems. Can it then be denied? I really don’t think so.

In order to ride the vehicle of Being, to then fly the vehicle of BEING, one must first learn to crawl, then stand, then walk, then ride a bike, then drive a car, then fly a plane, and eventually do all these without moving an inch but by merely shifting time, and space. Like every other logical thing, it is a process.

Incarnation, from the point of view of the Creation, IMO, is the performance of innumerable trial, facing innumerable errors to eventually solve the problem of each individuals universes obtaining knowledge for the purpose of evolution off all within one, the Absolute Absolutum.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 598
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Friend Creational Zhila,

You have revealed some very profound truth in your logical thinking.

That the computational process of "trial and test" is an astute observation as applied to the process of reincarnation. EACH Human Spirit, then, is a direct 'input' to Creation to find perfection.

Multiply this by the 'uncountable' Billions and Billions of Spirits which ever have been, which are, and which ever will be - each and every one of which follows it's own UNIQUE path through the total Evolutionary Reincarnation process, and you then have an idea of the vastness of Creations perfection.

Zhila and Thomas - I 'take off my cap' for you both.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 168
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Dear friend Rod,

Thank you for the flowers.
I am so glad that you support my observation.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page