Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 03, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through February 03, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J-Rod ... that is some resume of unusual experiences! and what a memory you have of your early days.

Thanks for sharing

Pathfinder

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phenix,

It is a wonderful thing how the truth has no barrier between cultures the way that religions themselves do.

Rod,

Concerning your vision of the white light, are you of the mind that this was Jmmanuel?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

J_rod7

Post Number: 360
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pathfinder,

You ask: "...are you of the mind that this was Jmmanuel?"

I can Honestly say - I don't Know. I do only Know that It was a very Highly Evolved Being, which projected such Intense Brilliant Light, along with the Feeling I received of Love and Acceptance.

Earthling,
Thank You for Your Comments.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Phenix

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gruss Kameraden,

Herr Meier is on central Stage at Project Avalon Forum:

POLL: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=69229#post69229

Amazing, isn't?

Salome.

Adam.

Kaare

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gruss Kamerat Adam

Yes, amazing isnt’t
What would you do if you spotted one of those beamshiffe you have read about on the internet from one of those Billie sites. Would you tell Pravda about it, or keep it to yourself?

Bruder im Geist
Kaare

Phenix

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag sehr geehrte Kameraden,

May You all remain aware also on this Day of the Love of All-embracing Creation.

Tavarish Kaare,
You asked a major Question.
What would i do, if i happened to spot one of those Beamshiffe i have read about on the Internet from one of those Sites des Herrn Meier? Would i tell Pravdu(the Truth)about it or keep it to myself?
Up to 5 Months ago - that is, before finding out about Herr Meier and the Mission - i assume that i would have thought twice before sharing that Sight with anyone; i might have consider the Possibility of a mere Illusion of my own Senses or/and of some Deception.
I think that i might have as well seriously thought of the Consequences of such Testimony on my 'Reputation', on my private, social and academic Standings and on my Carriere - it might sound rather egotist and narrow-minded, but that, i guess, is the sad Fate of the still then vegetating in Ignorance and false Values Human i was.
Were it to happen now(within the last 5 Months) or in the Future, i would then consider myself to be blessed - in the specific and true Meaning of that Word in the only and true SPiritual Teachings - i would, with all my Heart, mind and Spirit, thank All-Embracing Creation and be endlessly grateful for such a priceless Gift, for that Sign of Her Everlasting Love; i would strongly and clearly witness the Truth(Pravdu); i would share the Truth with my Family, Kameraden, Friends, Students, Fellow Classmates and Teachers, Colleagues and Employers, with my Acquaintances; i would proudly carry the Truth to public Places, be it physical or the Internet; i would do my utmost best to reach the traditional Media; i would go to the Roofs of Buildings, on Tops of Mountains and Shout the Truth from there; i would take the Truth to All who have Ears to hear, for Truth must be heard and acknowledged.

The Truth(Pradva) is One and the Same. Ever.

Salome.
Adam.

Phenix

Post Number: 126
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[Sehr geehrter Kamerad Moderator,
This Post is not very relevant to the Issue at Hand, but it is quite important to me.
I would appreciate if you post it, but i would understand if you decide not to.
Now then.]

Liebe Kameraden,
In my Post 122(Nov. 01-2008) i wrote:
"...when i came across a french Book called "Les Documents Secrets"("The secret documents" in English, a Compilation of Testimonies of 'ET' Encounters, including the Experience of President Kennedy)."; the Point is that i am now convinced , the abovementioned Book is rather called "Les Dossiers secrets"(Secret Files).
This unfortunate Mistake is due to the Fact that i had that Book some 22 Years ago and i have since then read and wrote about so many others Books - and, besides, i am using the last Time, except on this Forum and eventually at Project Avalon, mostly Dutch, Russian and German, in which the english Word 'File' is commonly rendered with the Word 'Document'. Mea Culpa.

Another Book, which i still have, i should rightly make Mention of - besten Dank Bruder im Geist, J_rod7, for your indirect Hint and subtile Guidance - for the tremendous Role it played on my Path towards Herr Meier and the Mission, is also a french Book, called "Le Livre des Maîtres du Monde"(literally, 'The Book of the Masters of the World') by Monsieur Robert Charroux( 1967, Robert Laffont Publishing House, 352 Pages; 6 Place Saint Sulpice, Paris, 6e(Roman 6, in sixth)).
It is an extensive Study of Earth History, up to 12.000 Years back in Time, and the decisive Importance of extraterrestrial Interventions along the Way, with Reference to Sources and Documents, like the Book of Enoch, Sanchoniathon, Moses, Eusebius, Porphyrius and the Phenician Theology; Thot and Egypt, Venus of Astarte; the Persians and their Avesta, Zoroastre, Ahura-Mazda, Venus of Astarte, Azazel, the Great Flood and Genetics; the Mayans and Incas; Moses and the Elohims; the Pyramids of America and China; Buddha, the Vedas of the Hindus, India and the 'Vimanas' of the Gods; islamic and Soviet Sources; the mexican Popol Vuh, the celtic Bardas, the japanese Kojiki; Hyperborea, the Land of Mû and Atlantis; Time Travel; the Codex Magliabecchiano, the Codex Perez, the Codex of Dresde, the Codex Cortesianus; Mr Henry Schliemann, among many Others...
There is no Mention of Herr Mission and the Plejarens, though - maybe because at the Time(1967), Herr Meier's Mission is yet to be up and running.

Und zum Schluß, i would like to say that i 'borrowed' that Book; that is, that i borrowed it but never brought it back, as i should have done - it was in August 2002, in a small Library held by a Church, in a little Town in French Switzerland, where i stayed for a while.
I liked the Book a lot and i was leaving before finishing it; this is however no Justification whatsoever and i know that.
I therefore sincerely apologize to you, Kameraden, and to all People of good Will.
I shall look for the Address of that Library and, as soon as possible, return that Book per Post with my heartful Apologies.

Salome.
Adam.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I found about Billy about 2 years ago, after when I had gotten very interested in meditation and UFO phenomenons. I didn't have to look for Billy for long, and one would say his information was handed to me like on a silver plate. I was very pleased when I found his spiritual teachings, and it truly felt that this is it what I have been looking for.

When I was a small child, I wasn't like the others. They were (unfortunately) brainwashed by Christianity, either by their parents, or by school. I was lucky to have parents who encouraged me to find answers on my own, and didn't preach me about heaven and hell. Back in the days when I was a kid, I always liked to think that when I die, I will reincarnate again, but won't remember nothing about my previous life. And I remember watching at the stars, wondering what is out there. Of course, I didn't think about extraterrestrials or such, I just wanted to explore the vastness of space. This was during the elementary school.

When the middle school was almost over for me, I started to feel more hungry for knowledge. For knowledge that you won't get sitting behind a schooldesk. I started to meditate regularly, first once a week, and bit by bit increased the amount. After couple of months, I became hugely interested about UFOs, though I have never seen one. I read a lot of forums dealing with UFO phenomenon, and very quickly found a link to Billy Meiers contact notes. But I was tired of contact notes, and I started to think that they are all probably just made up stories, until I realized that Billy Meier wasn't about contact notes or UFOs. When I found the spiritual teachings I could say I felt like home. I got that feeling you get when you wake up and you feel warm and peaceful.

After I read all the evidence, I was convinced. After that, knowing this has to be true, I started to read trough all the translated material and contact notes, and I can say, I spent a lot of time reading. And I still do.

There not much to tell, as it all came to me quite easily. I have a lot of time to learn, fortunately.
You shine from the light that you shed; Your spirit comes from the Creation, you are part of the Creation.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Niko ;

I think you will really enjoy the forum here . Be welcomed .

Cheers , Mark

Marksmanr

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Niko, welcome to this forum!

I was also like you when I was a small child and I was also born in 1991.
Reece Stiller

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys, I do really enjoy the forum here already. It's very informative and the topics are great. I bet you will find me taking part in this community more often after when I have gained a good understanding of Billy's teachings.
You shine from the light that you shed; Your spirit comes from the Creation, you are part of the Creation.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You seem to me to be the example to follow of a new forum member .

In Wisdom , MC

Edward

Post Number: 1248
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Niko....

Thank you for sharing your acquaintance with Billy.

Nice to have you aboard!

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Balkan_spirit

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, guys
Just to introduce myself, as Rod asked me. My origin is from Balkan , actualy from Bosnia (ex. Yugoslavia). I left my country in 1992 and lived in Germany till 1998. Since then I've been living in USA, currently in Las Vegas, NV. First time I heard about Billy some 20 years ago, when I was a kid. I found his information reading a magazin about mysteries.
I remember , when I saw his photos even in black & white, they looked so real , clearest UFOs ever. Swiss farmer with a name Meier, I thought
must had been german,but Billy. how? I didn't know. Never mind. I wasn't realy interested often in Ufos, until sometime last year 2007.
Accidently I read some information about aliens and Ufos that realy made me confused, like new world order, planet nubiru, 2012... So, because
I never forgot about that name "Billy Meier"
as a Ufo contactee I searched about him on the web I found a few great websites(like "theyfly.com") and that his contact and mission are still going on.In over a year I learned and found great information, proofs and answers about our past, present and future.
That's for now, and of course I'd like to exchange some discussion with you guys. Thanks!
Almost forgot , and finally I found where name "Billy" came from.
Salomee!

Jamesm

Post Number: 115
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Balkan_spirit,

Its nice to hear about you and how you discovered Mr Meier.

I look forward to discussions with you (or just reading your posts).

Kind Regards

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Creational

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Balkan_spirit,
Thank you for sharing and Welcome aboard.
Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Stephen_moore

Posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

I am new this this forum but not to the Meier information.

I first found out about Mr Edward Meier after searching for sometime on the internet about UFO's. I have seen four UFO's in the past 8 years of my life and I myself am pretty sure the first 2 I saw was real UFO's not of this Earth.

After seeing my second UFO i had something inside me that was telling me to search out for information. I looked on the internet and at many UFO website. Some are quite funny and laughable.

I came accross a website which was about Mr Meier and his contacts and I have to be honest I didnt believe it at first. I didnt really think that anyone was having contact with poeple from space so I thought it was just another hoax - (Sorry Billy)

Then after a few months went by and after reading alot of information on the internet I stumbled apon Mr Meier agian and again so I eventually started to look into the information and his contacts.

Since then I havent stopped. Everyday for 3 years I am reading information from the contacts and from anywhere I can get information to this.

I have the Randolph Winters tapes and have contacted Micheal Horn a couple of times in the past with a few questions that he helpfully answered for me. I see myself now well informed with some areas of the information which has been translated into English and am a serious personal researcher into all this. The taste for truth and knowledge has hit me hard.

I have seen the CONTACT video that was made by Wendell Stevens and friends and it should tell the skeptics out there that this case is true.

Well I look forward to asking Mr Meier some questions as I have for sometime now been wishing I could talk to him tho I know that a real conversation with Mr Meier is probably not possible for me.

Thanks to Edward for his life dedication to this Mission through some very tough times and thanks to you at Figu for your work.

J_rod7

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stephen_moore,

Thank you for sharing your "path of discovery" with us. As you have found, There is no end to the knowledge we may gain. The most important of all knowledge, is that of Creation - and our path to love and wisdom in the Truths of the Spirit.

You are welcomed to the Forum. We'll look forward to exchanging thoughts with you here.

There is, for your reference, an excellent Search function (top of any page), which you can use to explore topics of interest.

Good to have you on-board.

In Peace, Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Elreyjr

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings,

let me take this opportunity to thank Mr. Edward T. Martin. he was the guest of the radio program Coast to Coast when i learned about TJResearch.com, Celestial Teachings by James Teodorf, Juda Iheriot and then FIGU and of course later on my journey, about Billy and Desiderata.

i do not have yet the teaching materials available in English, not even the book TJ nor the OM or even the booklets. only got what was made available thru TJ research. hopefully, soonest, i could have them. i am preoccupying myself with what is available from FIGU.org. o, how i thirst.

btw, is the materials from scribd.com dependable?

Billy is the only hope i could turn to, brave enough to expose the age old "mistake" of depending on false beliefs or any belief for that matter. how i wish there is no need for any other prophet for mankind and Billy is more than enough, however, i also recognize the reality that not everyone is ready yet to see the truth.

may I beg your pardon for entertaining this petty questions: can earth humans now be at the stage in our evolution that could deserves the meditation for peace or only at a stage that we only need to be taught about wisdom and knowledge which were consealed by the powers that be for 2 thousand years?

thanks Mr Martin.

with all humility,
JS

Elreyjr

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings,

let me take this opportunity to thank Mr. Edward T. Martin. he was the guest of the radio program Coast to Coast when i learned about TJResearch.com, Celestial Teachings by James Teodorf, Juda Iheriot and then FIGU and of course later on my journey, about Billy and Desiderata.

i do not have yet the teaching materials available in English, not even the book TJ nor the OM or even the booklets. only got what was made available thru TJ research. hopefully, soonest, i could have them. i am preoccupying myself with what is available from FIGU.org. o, how i thirst.

btw, is the materials from scribd.com dependable?

Billy is the only hope i could turn to, brave enough to expose the age old "mistake" of depending on false beliefs or any belief for that matter. how i wish there is no need for any other prophet for mankind and Billy is more than enough, however, i also recognize the reality that not everyone is ready yet to see the truth.

may I beg your pardon for entertaining this petty questions: can earth humans now be at the stage in our evolution that could deserves the meditation for peace or only at a stage that we only need to be taught about wisdom and knowledge which were consealed by the powers that be for 2 thousand years?

thanks Mr Martin.

with all humility,
JS

Villatlf

Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am new in this Forum. This is my first post. I live in Colombia (South America). I heard about Billy Meier on 1992. There was a Country Man in Colombia, by this year, that dissapeared for 2 days and when he returned he told everybody about his experience aboard an alien space ship with nice-looking loving spiritual beings, like humans. It was well publicied and the reporters also talked about Billy´s case, and no matter some information that was presented was not accurate, it gave me a good sense on how important it is. Then I wrote a Book (In Spanish) and I asked permission to use one of the Semjase beamship photographs to make a composition and put it in the book cover. Figu authorized me so I used it.

Recently I felt the impulse of looking for Billy Meier again, and I found in Youtube a recorded interview, in a "Coast to Coast" radio program a conversation with Michael Horn. So I started to read more about this, and I found Recoordings in Youtube (made in 1992) of Randolph Winters talking about "Contact notes" of Billy Meier. I am slowly diggesting all this information,and feeling a nice transformation... I bought TJ and I will be reading it soon.

I think the deeper I learn about this, the most amaze I am becoming. It is good to know that some people like you, FIGU and Billy, are on a path that will contribute to the humans´ transformation. Congratulations for wanting to look beyond, and deeper in yourselves.

Thank you,

Francisco

Norm

Post Number: 1235
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elreyjr, There is some free reading at www.theyfly.com & you can order official books & videos there as well.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 86
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bienvenidos Fransisco ;

Enjoy your study .It's worthwhile , and a most interesting and fulfilling pursuit .

Kind Regards , Mark

Spanish FIGU site : http://es.figu.org/

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page