Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 04, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through February 04, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

I think it was also mentioned, that the Plejarans counciled the Andromeda
Council for what stance they should conduct; and they did propose to once and
for all, to take radical steps towards the Giza Boys. Which were jeopardizing
the Mission as well as, the well being of Mankind on Earth.

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 1222
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reguarding Giza & Mars. Why does everything have to be erased & filled in? Ok take the technology but why can't we discover the ruins? Thats the one thing I want to know. Didn't Edgar Cayce predict underground passage ways under Giza. Well now their gone he's going to look like his prediction was wrong because it was filled in by The Plejarens.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought it was filled in by the Sirians .

J_rod7

Post Number: 583
Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, so far as I know, the 'evidence' was erased due to the criminal 'mischief' those Gizah boys and the Sirian Rogues caused.

IMO, it doesn't really matter if Cayce is 'proved' wrong or right, because WE know the Truth - the real reasons. So, if the Cayce Foundation 'needs to know,' we have the answers here.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm.....

You bring up a very good point, there.

Well, even if the underground passages and what not, are now covered up, one
day man, I would think, would invent some type of device which would 'detect'
that certain parts/places of lets say...the passages you mentioned, would
"come to light(Unearthed)", due to THAT....detection device.

So, that device, could detect the earth/ground/sand movements 'differentials'
as the surrounding ground/earth around it. Similar to a Thermo Detecting
device, which through Heat (factor) can detect the differences. So, in such
manner, Man can know that there was something, at one time of existence,
there.

Similar, to what Ptaah mentioned of the Radio Active factor that plays part in
man today, not making the correct projection/calculation of certain objects,
etc, due to the mentioned Radio Active Factor(caused by Nuclear Wars here on
Earth, pre-ETs, related). Thus, there IS....an AGE anomaly factor, which
changed the miscalculation, of age, data.

So, if the above mentioned would become a reality, it can STILL Prove, what
Edgar Cayce said, and even other aspects Billy and the Plejarans would already
have mentioned.

And if Man, in the near future would have already come to know how to make his
Time Machines/crafts, he could just go back into time, and check it out for
himself, before the Mars aspects were removed, so to speak...to STILL confirm
that they did exist at one time, there. The Plejarans do the same, at times,
if they could/have to confirm certain facts. So, it is as simple as that,
Norm. Just go back into Time!

We just have to wait patiently till that time comes...to reveal: the Mars
Facts(: Materially).

So, no need to be discouraged?

The above mentioned possibilities are still the possibilities to lead us to
the mentioned aspects, I would say. And Confirm and Verify them...once and for
all.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1662
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic heading.

J_rod7

Post Number: 586
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, if anyone wants to prove what Billy and the Plejarens said about the Giza Plateau, There two basic ways to do it.

One way to detect tunnels &c, is to use Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR). This is non-destructive, but has depth limitations. Maximum depth in solid ice is about 300-meters; in dry sand, the depth is only about 20-meters. I think the structures were down there more than 600-meters, perhaps a Kilometer (?).

The other, more practical method (used in gas/oil exploration) is by sonic induction. This is fairly accurate down to a depth of around 6-Kilometers. The induction method is to set off explosions with dynamite and use multiple detectors to record the echo returns. Similar to Submarine Sonar, but is also destructive where the blasts are located.

I don't think the Egyptian Bureau of Antiquities would allow such blasting, however.

AND, since we don't need to 'prove' Billy, I say - let it rest.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Norm

Post Number: 1223
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_Rod, It was filled in with solid rock by the Plejarens & made to look natural like nothing was ever there. Anyway
My Website

Scott

Post Number: 1694
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy's Birthday today 2/3/2009

Bass_boy

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERR BILLY!!!

Earthling

Post Number: 186
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, does Billy allow any sort of birthday celebration?

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have a custom in England that when its someone's birthday we hold them by their arms and legs and "Gently" throw them up in the air whilst still holding them for as many times as they are years old. I thinking for Billy, a man of his spiritual power could do that himself and levitate about 70 times

Happy Birthday Billy

Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Syn

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh my god i forgot!!!Happy Birthday.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Adysor

Post Number: 139
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

happy birthday!!!
Adrian.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even though he does not read this forum , I wish him a Happy Birthday .

And a happy Celestial New Year , which is also today .

Liebe Wunsch , Mark

Marcela

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was reading the “Kelch der Wahrheit” and Jmmanuel was born on the 3rd of February too. And every single prophet was born on February too.

Billy doesn’t read the forum, but I am sure that the moderators will let him know that figu members from all over send him many warm greetings on this day.
Salome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, May I ask you some thing in privet (via e mail) related to the subject? (Billy Birth Day)

Regard

You can contact me at scott.baxter@forum.figu.org

Scott

Salome
M45

Creational

Post Number: 178
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy,

I wish you the happiest and healthiest birthday ever.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page