Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 28, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through February 28, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stafath

Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thank you..
Well, I myself was a Bardan in past lifes.. at least I suspect that I was. Anyways.. I'll soon get to be with the Apus this year. My place is in space and on a other planet but not on Earth, I don't wish to be on Earth and it seems to me that I have allready set my destiny, I will be a space traveler, explorer and a savior in this lifetime. I'm an extraterrestial allready, even if I wasn't a Bardan in past life. I think you know of Apus.. those fellas from a planet Apu and who have one of their base in Peru in a mountain named after them. No need to tell my anything about it because I will find out more myself once I get to be with them in spring or summer, probably spring. You and Earth humans go your own path, I go mine and my path is different, so is yours. Wish you well.

Stafath,

If you don't need to know anything, why did you post in this section?

Scott

I don't believe anything.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 588
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

If it's allowed by you then can you tell us exactly from which country the anti-logos from the east will originate from to become the next pope called petrus romanus who will cause great destruction to humanity and die the 3rd year of his reign.

thanking you
Matt Lee

Bronze

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard. I would to ask a question about the prophecy regarding WWIII. Is WWIII more or less likely to occur because of Barack Obama becoming president?
thanks
Bronze

Savio

Post Number: 613
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Please excuse me that my recent question to you was ambiguous.

In fact, there are two related parts begging for your confirmation:

1. According to Semjase that the real Pope Paul VI was poisoned and replaced with a look-alike unnoticed for many years.

2. According to the book "In God's Name" Pope Paul VI was in intensive care and with people around him within his last 24 hours, if this was true, the Pope would not be served with tea or was unable to drink tea because he was unconscious.

Hence could you please confirm that the Pope that you witnessed being murdered was actually the "look-alike", and that "look-alike" was conscious and not in 24 hours intensive care just before the murder took place.

Salome

Savio

Marksmanr

Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Is it normal/common for one's thoughts to have a powerful impact on everyone around the person? Because I can't help but to notice and feel that mine do.
Reece Stiller

Syn

Post Number: 122
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear billy,

lately meditation has REALLY picked up fairly quick. during my last mditation, i experienced somewhat a vision with everything a light blue color and a little bit after that it felt like i was almost floating and this light happy go cheerful feeling is still with me since my meditation on jan 22nd (yesterday). mind me im not the best for describing experiences. it feels like im on the right track. i just want to confirm, is this feeling is the right track. would this be normal once a person gets "in the zone" of meditation.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Thomas

Post Number: 588
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier. I would like to ask about reincarnation. It seems that for every scientific bit of knowledge that their is to discover, there are hints and bits of evidence in nature that lead us to that knowledge. It seems to me that is also the case for spiritual knowledge. However, in spite of the fact that reincarnation seems evident to me, I can not seem to find any evidence for it in nature since I cannot find any evidence that the spirit exists. I understand and feel that the spirit exists, but that is just a belief since I don't don't actually "know" it exists. Is there anything in nature that is visible to average humans that points to the existence or likelyhood of reincarnation? Thanks for your help and advice...

Thomas

Leann

Post Number: 66
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
According to Edgar Cayce the surface of the Sun is not hot. Can you confirm this?
Love/light,
Leann

Getknowledge

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Meier,

To re-word my other question to be more understandable - From Contact 238 (Nokodemion's origins): After Nokodemion died and left the material world, what was the cause of the lack of understanding to degenerate within Nokodemion's intitial people (who he equiped with great knowledge) ..., then again, later on what caused the degeneration with his second newly created peoples (with little/less remaining knowledge not exhausted from the storage banks) which we are experiencing the effects of today?

Great to kick-start the Aquariun Age with you and the Plejaren!
Tien

Corey

Post Number: 136
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy: now that the Japanese government has released a research satellite in orbital around the earth that will track-analyse-detect- methane gas and C02 emissions do you think that the people who will research the data may at least begin to realize that our planet is 14times over the recommended numbers for population growth based on the following "because the calculation of the natural population limit of a country is not based on its total acreage of fertile land and that one square kilometre of fertile ground can plentifully/abundantly nourish at the most 12 people. That basically should be a simple point to comprehend." (a*) and that the only way to effectively restore the earth is for all people's to respect present and future natural limits by respecting our natural limitations where procreation is concerned? Arigatou gozaimasu Danke and Thank you

* offener Brief number one as well as the Hüter der Erde one-four

Sebastian

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Edward.
I sorry am not sure how to ask this shortly.

My name is Sebastian and I am really glad that I am able to ask you a question.
I would like to talk to you about something that I am investigating.

Now I am 30 and after many years of believing and not believing in the bible with all many questions in my mind, I have finally, thanks to Youtube found about you and your story.
Honestly if it was not for the Youtube I would probably never get to know about You.

But going back I would like to tell you that after finding out and comparing to the things that I knew through reading few books and my thoughts about life, Bible and also currently Koran. I have found your case to be very true and very logical, and in simple way, now, it all make sense.
Actually, I am glad because I never liked going to church thanks to what was in the bible – In my last day in church, I could not believe that I was going to church where priest would ask God to bless the statues and then people would later pray to them instead of God– that is real paganism.

Years later I discovered You on Youtube.
After doing my reading and reading about you and rethinking everything many times.
My mind kind of to say, opened up and expanded beyond my brain. After I have found about you, I realized that my consciousness was closed with in the size of my head and now after getting to know your story, I feel as my consciousness starts in my head but it does not stop and is not closed like in prison, but rather expands farther around me. I am not sure if other people have the same feeling and is this something natural or normal, or is it just the feeling due to the fact, that in reality we are not alone and there is much more out there then our good little Terra.

(Continuing with this thought)
With all this in mind, I have to say to you that I observed rather strange/cool thing, and that I have it under my eye for about 3 months.
It used to be in my house that the vegetables like lettuce in refrigerator would go bad very quickly, like the next day after buying.
After reading about human thoughts, that with our positive and negative thoughts we affect things around.
I decided to think different when taking lettuce for consumption and putting the rest back to refrigeration. Knowing in my head that if I will positivity think while I was touching the lettuce it would not go bad so fast – thanks to my touch and positive thinking.
Actually I have to tell you, I have observed the difference and now the lettuce can stay in refrigeration for about week and still be in a good shape, by comparing it to one day as it was before.
I have to say to you that I did know before about positive thinking while cooking etc, but never took is serious.
My question is this, is this something real and if this is true why is this happening? Does this has to do with my feeling about opening me consciousness, positive thinking and dismissing religion for good.
Maybe, is it because I am serious about it or because I always wanted to heal people with my hands, just like did this Emmanuel. (Although I know I am very far from it, but I do like to think differently.)

With kind Regards.
PS. Sorry for my English. Not my language.}

Scott

Post Number: 1707
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Brian RQ1:

Dear Billy,

In your opinion, does the war like actions coming from Israel at all justified, or is it all planned to seem that they are defending themselves against the Gaza fanatics sending rockets into Israel?

Thank you,
Brian

A war and war-like actions are never justified.

2. Creational RQ2:

Dear Billy,

In reviewing FIGU’s material, the focal point of social issues is Overpopulation and a crusade against it has been emphasized and further planned; assessing that the majority of humanity’s challenges may be stemming from this madness.
However, delving deeper into the material, there seem to be indications that due to the ancient genetic manipulation by the Serians, even when wars/disasters reduced the populous; the aggressive behavior caused it to repeatedly grow back out of control like a vicious cycle. Without fixing the original cause, the control of symptoms may only be short lived. (There is evident of uncertainty between forum members on the years in which the gene was discovered, yet misunderstood.)

For the purpose of clarity, would you please summarize and further elaborate the merit of the apparent emphasis on overpopulation versus a crusade against restriction in genetic science?

Love,
Zhila

All actions against the great ills and evils of our time are important. Genetic science is just one of the many important means to bring about much benefit for our future.
Besides, FIGU has other „focal points“ of social issues, like e.g. the protection of women’s and children’s rights, etc. etc.

3. patm RQ3:

Hello Billy. Will you please provide us with a map or chart identifying locations; so that we can start building global SSSCs to your specifications? Thanks.

Patm

No. – In order to build other FIGU centres it is necessary that satellite Core Groups of 49 exist. It’s up to those CG49’s decision where its Centre will be located.
It is possible that a „Land Group“ can have its own centre, however, but not until the land group has become an official CG49 does its centre become the official FIGU centre in a country.

(Note by CF: There will be only one SSSC (with that name) in the entire universe: FIGU’s headquarter in Switzerland.)

4. Elreyjr RQ4:

Hello Billy. TJ got burned 6-18-74 during a raid in a Lebanese camp by Israel as confirmed by the P's. What did Israel earn from it and from the ultimate death of Mr. Rashid? Is there a connection to the present conflict in Gaza to this incident and if there is; how? Thank You.

JS

Billy doesn’t know.

5. Techieatwork OQ5:

Hi, Billy.

It urges to me since I was 6 years old, to fly to the stars. I have now learned the small basics of anti-gravity. I know big nations are doing flying disks since around the 40s. I also know they can shoot them down using beam guns since around 1991, which may explain why your friends had to stop coming to meet you.

I think it is in PRO of the normal cause of evolution that I continue working on my flying apparatus.

The question is: Is anything cosmical going to affect earth or humans around 2012 as many pseudo scientific are proclaiming? Or will Earth just continue spinning as normal?

Salome,

Carlos
PS: I hope Americans stop playing with HAARP.

2012 is just one date in a row based on myths of ancient peoples, like the Mayan calendar. You can be assured: Earth will be continue to spin as normal.

(Note by CF: However, there are threats coming from outer space, like the Red Meteor >> see http://us.figu.org.)

6. Carolynmoss OQ6:

In the 23rd contact, line 75, (Message from the pleiades)Semjase says "our races are monogamous..."
How then are the plejarens also described as polygamous, having multiple wives in the later contact notes published on the web and in Guido Moosebrugger's books,And Still They Fly, pg 13 Quetzal's "four pretty wives..."
I have not found an explanation elsewhere, and this is a huge discrepancy. Please explain.

In the Plejaren society it is allowed that a man can marry more than one wife. In the Plejaren Federation men and women have totally different ways or thinking and attitudes etc. than here on Earth. They are making use of the benefits of that system and the women don’t feel discriminated. Marriages are possible or allowed only if there is true love between the partners.

(Note by CF: Your question gives reason to inform once again that Wendelle C. Stevens’ „Message from the Pleiades“ books contain many false translations and erroneous information, sometimes contrary to the truth.
In the book „Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 1“ you can read on page 185, sentence 93: „Among our races it is very often the case that there are marriages of the non-monogamous type only, after a detailed investigation of all the facts regarding a „Zusammengehörigkeit“ (word does not exist in English) has previously occurred.“
From this number – 93 instead of 75 – you can derive that there is quite some difference between the official Contact Reports and the ones published by Wendelle Stevens.)

7. Phenix RQ7:

Dear Sir,

Compared to Bush, President Obama seems to be at least more honest, and with some good intentions So far; so, is it possible for you to please inspire him? By that, I mean; would you be able to send him impulses, when needed?

Thank you - and stay well!"
Adam

No.

Norm

Dear Billy, When the Sirians removed the MIB from Mars why was it necessary to remove all the ancient artifacts. I feel that will hurt the earth humans search for evidence of life on Mars & other worlds. I feel like the Sirians by doing this are trying to hide themselves from us. And I remember reading some of yours notes that stated we will make discoveries on Mars that will lead future Earth Human to Sirius. Now that will not happen.

You have to direct your complaint to the Sirians. It is their laws or directives that have been applied.

(Note by CF: The Earth human’s evolution and venture into space is not depending at all whether there are human artifacts on Mars or not. There is already enough information here on Earth available to prove the existence of extraterrestrial life in the universe, and there is no need of artifacts on Mars to expedite that process.)

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

The information about abortion is very informative; it really clears a lot of misconceptions that people have, and I agree with you both.

In this opportunity I wanted to express many thanks for making the “Kelch der Wahrheit” available on line; also, many thanks to the Plejarens and the Federation, who assisted you in bringing the truth to our home Earth. I have a very simple question

What is the Providence?

What providence? The so-called divine one which is non-existent? Or foresight? Or thrift?

Salome

Gib_niner

Hello billy,

I found the article in relation to How - the mental fluidal forces enter the cells and organs - to be very informative. It mentions more than once about how most everything is an information exchange of sorts...well was thinking about how this corresponds to astrology - and that depending on how the stars and planets are aligned - also we (us humans) are furher subject to information transmitions - that like a radio we inevitably pick up.

anyway my question is this - i think i can remember reading in your information that it is possible to not be so subject to the varying transits and progessions of astrology - but how is it this possible? - to lessen or counteract the effects of them - ie to make it so that we are not so much so at the mercy of them as would normally be the case. and in using the analogy of the radio reciever - is it all possible to just turn it off - or is it the case instead that we must in the end endure what is on the way in order then for certain life lessons to be then learned.

( i guess the ending of the question there implies that these transits are a necessary feature in lfe - and that i imagine even very difficult and painful transits ultimately can have a positive effect - but to just to try to be specific - if is the case that they are particularly severe transits - is there a means to turn/tone them down so that the severity of the experience might be lessoned - if for even only a small degree?!

just that from my own study of astrology - with respect to some of these difficult transits - there is nearly always going to be a tough ride ahead. and sometimes painful to say the least.)

ok saalome.

Nearly everything of or within today’s terrestrial astrology is pseudo-science. While it is a fact that there are certain impulses coming from outer space do have an effect on human beings, it is also a fact that it is up to each individual to act according to one’s own decisions. The lessons of life are learnd from the effects of one’s thoughts, feelings and actions.

(Note by CF: We are no puppets wriggling on the strings of fate or a divine entity. We are subjected to the law of cause and effect, just as everything else, and are steering our cars/bodies/thoughts/feelings.)

Earthling

Billy, Do you bother looking into your own personal future for this lifetime (or have you in the past); to see what lies in store for Billy Meier, or do you prefer not to know whats coming or that it is unnecessary to know, that some things are better left unknown?

No interest in that. What matters is that what one wants to achieve from the present. The law of cause and effect is working just now, in the here and now.

Borthwey

Dear Billy:

What will determinate our ability as Humanity, as governments and as individuals, to have contact with extraterrestrials?

David

Technical means/possibilities, consciousness-related abilities, communication methods, peaceful behaviour, etc.

Stafath

Hi Billy,

Thank you..
Well, I myself was a Bardan in past lifes.. at least I suspect that I was. Anyways.. I'll soon get to be with the Apus this year. My place is in space and on a other planet but not on Earth, I don't wish to be on Earth and it seems to me that I have allready set my destiny, I will be a space traveler, explorer and a savior in this lifetime. I'm an extraterrestial allready, even if I wasn't a Bardan in past life. I think you know of Apus.. those fellas from a planet Apu and who have one of their base in Peru in a mountain named after them. No need to tell my anything about it because I will find out more myself once I get to be with them in spring or summer, probably spring. You and Earth humans go your own path, I go mine and my path is different, so is yours. Wish you well.

Stafath,

If you don't need to know anything, why did you post in this section?

Scott

I don't believe anything.

Really?!

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

If it's allowed by you then can you tell us exactly from which country the anti-logos from the east will originate from to become the next pope called petrus romanus who will cause great destruction to humanity and die the 3rd year of his reign.

thanking you
Matt Lee

Since this information is part of a prophecy it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will really occur.
The „Anti-logos“ is a term for all those religious forces/organizations etc. that are fighting against logic and truth.

Bronze

Hello Eduard. I would to ask a question about the prophecy regarding WWIII. Is WWIII more or less likely to occur because of Barack Obama becoming president?
thanks
Bronze

The question of whether there will be WWIII is not depending on Obama, but on many other countries and governments etc. etc.

(Note by CF: But of course if Mr. Obama would be a war-monger this would surely have a negative influence on the course of our future path.)

Savio

Dear Billy

Please excuse me that my recent question to you was ambiguous.

In fact, there are two related parts begging for your confirmation:

1. According to Semjase that the real Pope Paul VI was poisoned and replaced with a look-alike unnoticed for many years.

2. According to the book "In God's Name" Pope Paul VI was in intensive care and with people around him within his last 24 hours, if this was true, the Pope would not be served with tea or was unable to drink tea because he was unconscious.

Hence could you please confirm that the Pope that you witnessed being murdered was actually the "look-alike", and that "look-alike" was conscious and not in 24 hours intensive care just before the murder took place.

Salome

Savio

Billy witnessed the death of the real Pope Paul VI.

Marksmanr

Dear Billy,

Is it normal/common for one's thoughts to have a powerful impact on everyone around the person? Because I can't help but to notice and feel that mine do.

Reece Stiller

All thoughts have power and are influencing or affecting other persons.

Syn

dear billy,

lately meditation has REALLY picked up fairly quick. during my last mditation, i experienced somewhat a vision with everything a light blue color and a little bit after that it felt like i was almost floating and this light happy go cheerful feeling is still with me since my meditation on jan 22nd (yesterday). mind me im not the best for describing experiences. it feels like im on the right track. i just want to confirm, is this feeling is the right track. would this be normal once a person gets "in the zone" of meditation.

-Gerald Massey

Yes, you are „on the right track“. This is a state of being detached from the material realm. This is a normal occurrence within meditation. Your consiousness has experienced kind of a detachment.

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier. I would like to ask about reincarnation. It seems that for every scientific bit of knowledge that their is to discover, there are hints and bits of evidence in nature that lead us to that knowledge. It seems to me that is also the case for spiritual knowledge. However, in spite of the fact that reincarnation seems evident to me, I can not seem to find any evidence for it in nature since I cannot find any evidence that the spirit exists. I understand and feel that the spirit exists, but that is just a belief since I don't don't actually "know" it exists. Is there anything in nature that is visible to average humans that points to the existence or likelyhood of reincarnation? Thanks for your help and advice...

Thomas

The easiest example is to observe plants that wither in winter and are growing anew in spring. Life is stored within the roots or the bulb. A tree that looses its leaves can be compared to the spirit form, and the new leaves and blossoms etc. are the new personality and consciousness.

The spirit can be observed in the fact that there is life.

Leann

Hello Billy,
According to Edgar Cayce the surface of the Sun is not hot. Can you confirm this?
Love/light,
Leann

Of course the Sun’s surface is hot, however much less than the temperature in the surrounding atmosphere and the protuberances.

Getknowledge

Mr. Meier,

To re-word my other question to be more understandable - From Contact 238 (Nokodemion's origins): After Nokodemion died and left the material world, what was the cause of the lack of understanding to degenerate within Nokodemion's intitial people (who he equiped with great knowledge) ..., then again, later on what caused the degeneration with his second newly created peoples (with little/less remaining knowledge not exhausted from the storage banks) which we are experiencing the effects of today?

Great to kick-start the Aquariun Age with you and the Plejaren!

Tien

Note by CF: I just realize that I asked Billy the wrong question. He gave a different answer than the one necessary for your question. Instead here’s my answer:
It is a difference whether knowledge is gained from one’s own struggles of making mistakes and learning from it during many many lifetimes, or whether knowledge is gained in a more „artificial“ manner only. You can compare this with us human beings here on Earth: Learning something the hard way and experiencing it on one’s own body or with ones psyche is usually more profound and lasting than school knowledge. – With Nokodemion’s people it was a question of learning the things as profoundly as necessary.

I don’t want to hold back Billy’s answer, though, because this is surely interesting information:
It was a man named Nokodemion whose spirit form – after a long existence in the half-material level of the High Council – was the first one who entered the Arahat Athersata level. That’s the reason why that spirit form has such an important mission since then. It is a creational law that the first human being, or rather his spirit form who enters the first purely-spiritual level in an universe does have and keep the task of teaching the spiritual laws and recommendations to the peoples in that universe.

Corey

Dear Billy: now that the Japanese government has released a research satellite in orbital around the earth that will track-analyse-detect- methane gas and C02 emissions do you think that the people who will research the data may at least begin to realize that our planet is 14times over the recommended numbers for population growth based on the following "because the calculation of the natural population limit of a country is not based on its total acreage of fertile land and that one square kilometre of fertile ground can plentifully/abundantly nourish at the most 12 people. That basically should be a simple point to comprehend." (a*) and that the only way to effectively restore the earth is for all people's to respect present and future natural limits by respecting our natural limitations where procreation is concerned? Arigatou gozaimasu Danke and Thank you

* offener Brief number one as well as the Hüter der Erde one-four

Yes, they will realize that overpopulation plays an imminent role in this whole thing. However, many scientists already know about the overpopulation problem and that there are too much human beings living on this planet.

Sebastian

Hello Mr. Edward.
I sorry am not sure how to ask this shortly.

My name is Sebastian and I am really glad that I am able to ask you a question.
I would like to talk to you about something that I am investigating.

Now I am 30 and after many years of believing and not believing in the bible with all many questions in my mind, I have finally, thanks to Youtube found about you and your story.
Honestly if it was not for the Youtube I would probably never get to know about You.

But going back I would like to tell you that after finding out and comparing to the things that I knew through reading few books and my thoughts about life, Bible and also currently Koran. I have found your case to be very true and very logical, and in simple way, now, it all make sense.
Actually, I am glad because I never liked going to church thanks to what was in the bible – In my last day in church, I could not believe that I was going to church where priest would ask God to bless the statues and then people would later pray to them instead of God– that is real paganism.

Years later I discovered You on Youtube.
After doing my reading and reading about you and rethinking everything many times.
My mind kind of to say, opened up and expanded beyond my brain. After I have found about you, I realized that my consciousness was closed with in the size of my head and now after getting to know your story, I feel as my consciousness starts in my head but it does not stop and is not closed like in prison, but rather expands farther around me. I am not sure if other people have the same feeling and is this something natural or normal, or is it just the feeling due to the fact, that in reality we are not alone and there is much more out there then our good little Terra.

(Continuing with this thought)
With all this in mind, I have to say to you that I observed rather strange/cool thing, and that I have it under my eye for about 3 months.
It used to be in my house that the vegetables like lettuce in refrigerator would go bad very quickly, like the next day after buying.
After reading about human thoughts, that with our positive and negative thoughts we affect things around.
I decided to think different when taking lettuce for consumption and putting the rest back to refrigeration. Knowing in my head that if I will positivity think while I was touching the lettuce it would not go bad so fast – thanks to my touch and positive thinking.
Actually I have to tell you, I have observed the difference and now the lettuce can stay in refrigeration for about week and still be in a good shape, by comparing it to one day as it was before.
I have to say to you that I did know before about positive thinking while cooking etc, but never took is serious.
My question is this, is this something real and if this is true why is this happening? Does this has to do with my feeling about opening me consciousness, positive thinking and dismissing religion for good.
Maybe, is it because I am serious about it or because I always wanted to heal people with my hands, just like did this Emmanuel. (Although I know I am very far from it, but I do like to think differently.)

With kind Regards.
PS. Sorry for my English. Not my language.

Yes, this is something real. As has been said above, thoughts are powerful and can have more or less impact on other human beings, but also on other life forms (like plants) and food etc. Of course this law applies to all people, the religious and the non-religious.

(Note by CF: By the power of one’s thinking it is even possible to change genetic codes within one’s body. This has already be confirmed by scientists. The cells of a body, be it human or from a lettuce, are depending on impulses etc. and, therefore, can be, or rather are influenced by thought impulses.
Besides, sub-atomic levels are also involved, because there are six other levels beneath the atomic level that exist and of which only two or three have been detected/proven so far, if I’m not mistaken.)

Scott

Post Number: 1708
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Redbeard RQ1:

Greetings Billy,

When you were on your flight with the Plejaren on the Great Spacer and you were held for some minutes in a dematerialized state it seems evident that you experienced a connection to creation that was not possible in our physical life existence.

Is there any similarity or comparison possible with your experience at that time and what we experience between lives when we are out of the physical body with regard to heightened perceptions, greater cognition and direct connection with the creation are concerned.

Matthew

2. Yoid RQ2:

Hello Billy,

It looks to me as though spiritforms live somewhat "in a box".
How does it look like, are they living as we do, but more evolved?
Thank You.

Yoid

3. Emperor_p RQ3:

Dear Herr Meier,

My daughter recently suffered a seizure, however she seems fine now. My wife and I took her to the hospital but nothing turned out. My question to you is if you know anything about the causes/origins of this condition. Thank you.

Paul

4. Elreyjr RQ4:

Dear Billy,

Greetings. Could the contents of TJ 10:34-40, be a final condemnation for Israel and its people? It seems to me there is no passion or love, very much less compassion. What are the laws and directives of Creation which prevailed?

With all humility,

JS

5. Stephen_moore RQ5:

Hello Mr. Meier,

In the Talmud there are the Predictions of Jeremia and Ilia. I fully understand their words in the Predictions.

My Question is:

Knowing that you are a true prophet now and that you have been able to gather knowledge from your own force of spirit (Visions etc), time travel and the storage banks, not forgetting the Plejaren and Asket as well as others in space. How did Jeremia and Elia gather their knowledge and more so the knowledge of you Eduard and the current times we are living in?
Maybe I’m just not advanced spiritually enough to fully understand the processes of future visions and prophecy.
But to clarify my question, I want to know, how a prophet that far back in Earth history was able to look so far into the future? I’m guessing time travel has something to do with it and very possibly Future visions from and knowledge from Arahat Athersata level.

Thanks.

Stephen Moore

6. Lonnie Morton RQ6:

Dear Billy,

In view of the hard economic times we are living in, and the way great sums of money have been wasted, what "areas" or "fields" would it be best to invest in, by those who have the money to do so, to create good jobs for the future of mankind that will still be profitable for business owners?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton
FIGU Passive member
Hollywood, FL

7. Bass boy RQ7:

Dear Billy,

How does the spirit remain connected to the human during or after teleportation? Another words, Does the process of teleportation includes disassembling the body atom by atom and then reassembling it after the transmission is complete or is there a different process all together? Thanks.

Rob

8. Jplagasse RQ8:

Hi Billy,

A question I’ve had for quite a while now:

The meditations... how can it be that our earth meditation times coincide with the rest of the universe? It is said that other worlds also meditate to coincide with our times. YET... how can the meditation times coincide EXACTLY with other worlds? Even with the p's home world, there is a minute time difference with our own. How can our meditation times be exactly the same as the p's, and other worlds?

Now... I can imagine several scenarios or possibilities which would explain this; however I REALLY would like to hear something directly from the p's or you on this!!!

Kindest regards,
JP

9. Tachyon OQ9:

Dear Billy,

I have read somewhere that near-death experiences or head trauma can lead to the activation of the pineal gland. I suffered from several grand-mal seizures in a span of 15 months and since then discovered the story of Billy Meier. Is there a possible link between my seizures and the activation of my pineal gland? Thanks.

Salome,

Creational

Post Number: 197
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Hello and happy belated birthday. Thank you for your selfless dedication to humanity in general, and also for taking the time to answer all of our questions. It is deeply appreciated.

In my opinion, Israel and Palestine war/conflict, which is undeniably one of the most dangerous conflicts on earth, has been dissected the fairest by you thus far.

Dear Sir, is it possible for you, FIGU, and or the Plejaren to come up with another crusade, via a petition for “A peace resolution between Palestine and Israel”?
Something similar to the one you have put together so delicately and yet so humane for the overpopulation crisis. If not, could you please explain, why not?

So far, the so called authorities on earth have certainly failed to do so. This is one of the most important areas that your highly evolved spirit, leadership and advanced conscious are highly needed. (Sorry for the long inquiry and please take good care of yourself)

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Freddy3980

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Eduard Meier and everyone at FIGU,

I want to know what happens when you do something really bad and you regret it from the bottom of your heart, does the law of cause and effect applies? For example, if someone kills a person because of anger/hate/revenge and the authorities never finds the killer, therefore the killer never gets to spend time in jail... (This is just a question to understand more the laws of cause and effect, I am not planning to kill anyone)

Thanks for all the time and help that you are giving us.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 354
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aha !!
Still left open... and only for this reason, i'll persue...

Chess... presently perhaps is only a "game"... however in future generations, it very well could be a measure of intelligence etc. or clues thereof or ??

I'm thinking of when, several hundred years from now, the p's are taken as obvious etc. and scholars rake through everything available for clues as to the beings (p's) characteristics etc.

Please, to repeat a past request, consider whether archiving a really decent game only for future generations, from the p's and their computers etc. "against" our present earth's "billy"... might be of considerable interest for "us" but only in our future generations.

Either way, i KNOW you all will respond as appropriate, At least i tried, ok eh? :-)

No answer presently is requested,
But Either way, Salome & best regards,
JP

JP, You already submitted a question, so I don't know if you will receive a response or not.-Scott

James

Post Number: 99
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When we go into deep space and if crew die on the spaceships, what are the forces that will cause their spirit to stick to the ship like they do on a planet? e.g. the ship must exceed a minimum gravitational mass.
Welcome to Earth!

Thomas

Post Number: 622
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day Mr. Meier, I have read in your texts that, even though the material consciousness is not eternal, some part of it does exist for some time after the death of the material body in order that it can be processed before the next physical lifetime. I have also read that the material consciousness, although it interacts with the physical brain, is not itself made of coarse physical material, but rather a fine physical material. With this in mind, it occured to me that the material consciousness is already fine material (meaning fine physical matter) and so why should any training of the pineal gland be necessary in order to direct other fine matter? It seems to me that since the material consciousness is already fine material, that it would already have access to other fine matter/fluidal forces without the use of the pineal gland. Any clarification on this would be appreciated... Thank you. -Thomas Hall

Truthseeker

Post Number: 330
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Just a quick question. In your story concerning the history of the genetically manipulated peoples from the Sirius star system, when one group came here to inhabit our solar system while the other ended up on the other side of the galaxy, my question being, what ever happened to the other group that settled on the other side of the galaxy? Did they progress while we didn't?

Thanks,

James Truthseeker

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

I hope you are well

Am I right if I assume that the current block there we have stayed with the combustion engines as our main power source for movements, transports, heating, production etc, is now finally to be over and we will finally turn ourselves to other sources much more clean for our environment?

I am currently thinking so that the old hydrocarbon combustion technology now have to be replaced and the economic strength for all the large companies/interests who have stayed attached to this, now either have o abandon this or be scrapped together with this old technology.

Vielen dank für alles
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Syn

Post Number: 147
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you billy for your great advice and guide. its really aspiring that i am on the right path.

billy, if i understand this correctly you talked about the coming oil crisis on august contact with ptaah. what can we look out for to help identify the inevitable oil collapse. How can we convince our representatives to make an urgent switch to alternative energy. Chances are the representatives will not be able to make this cahnge relatively quick, so how can we prepare ourselves from the brunt collapse. Also what is your estimation of when this collapse will begin to show recognizable colors.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Earthling

Post Number: 206
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

Regarding time spent in the beyond between material lives: Due to overpopulation, instead of 152 years between lives, what is the average time (these days), and can spiritforms literally spend only hours, days, weeks or months before reentering a fetus? Is there a formula based on the length of ones lifetime? If one lives only 20 years, will they generally spend less time in the beyond than one who lives to 80?

Danke schön.

Norm

Post Number: 1252
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Does the secret neo-Nazi group in Brazil that uses flying disc’s have a name?
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page