Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 19, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through February 19, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jamesm

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The current version of http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Special:Petition is now sufficient in my opinion but I would like feedback from anyone here that cares or has enough time to read it and suggest any improvements to made.

Feel free to sign it now since it will not change drastically in the future.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Corey

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought it was good, gonna take me a minute to get some of these translations, and I am not be able to check the quality accuracy on too many of these, and no one was bothered to contact me back at all-disinterested awareness is growing substantially however maybe the translation of this into earth lanquages should by done by those who are already aware?

Corey

J_rod7

Post Number: 570
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How many different FIGU groups are in the World?

I only know of three Germany, USA, and Japan. There must be more than this. IMO, all our different groups should be involved in the translation and dissemination of the Petition.

It seems a 'little wordy'. But it all must be said. Well done.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Phenix

Post Number: 203
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Geehrte Moderators, liebe Kameraden,
Greetings to all.

I received today the following message:
"Give your ideas directly to the President
From: Valerie Jarrett, Obama-Biden Transition Project (info@change.gov)

Dear Adam,
We wanted to tell you about a new feature on Change.gov which lets you bring your ideas directly to the President.
It's called the Citizen's Briefing Book, and it's an online forum where you can share your ideas, and rate or offer comments on the ideas of others.
The best-rated ones will rise to the top, and after the Inauguration, we'll print them out and gather them into a binder like the ones the President receives every day from experts and advisors. If you participate, your idea could be included in the Citizen's Briefing Book to be delivered to President Obama."

Under the name RaKaR(Adam was taken), i submitted the following:

"Sir,
Could you disclose all that the US Governments know about UFO's and Aliens - and what they have to offer to mankind as a whole and for the evolution of mankind as a whole?
Would you support a scientific study of what UFO's and Aliens mean to us, human beings?
Could you please set up a commission of scientists who - objectively, rationally, openly and with sharp, open and critical mind - would investigate claims and testimonies of all witnesses and 'abductees'?
Here one may think in particular of the case of mister Billy Eduard Albert Meier, from Switzerland.

Thank you."

I called my entry 'Free energy-healthy environment' and posted it in the section 'Technology' to increase the chance of gaining support from people, who care of the environment and call for free and clean energy - i also added "and what they have to offer to mankind as a whole and for the evolution of mankind as a whole." for that purpose.

If this proposal is backed by many of us(one only needs to register), chances are it would land on the desk of president Obama.
And then who knows?

Salome,
Adam.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Forum

I live in england and here in england there isnt (to my knowledge) alot of people that know about Mr Meier and his teachings etc. If they do know then they are either not believing in the contacts or just ignoring it out of fear of being different from society.

I am a Amiture website designer. I setup a website www.ufofacts.co.uk here in England it it is mostly about Mr Meier and his contacts.

It has helped alot of people and over the past few years has been seen by alot of people who I have met through my job. Many people here have started telling me its true and the information has started to get out to some people here in England

I think more people should be making a effort to get the information out to people even if people attack them and say its not true or they are nuts. This has happened to me but my personal commitment to helping the mission and helping life on this planet is what has kept me going.

P.S. I hope Mr Meier and Figu dont mind me having this website. It has had an effect on people here in England and I feel it can only help more with the mission.

Also I would very welcome any imput from anyone at Figu or Mr Meier on help with some of the information on my website, If any information is wrong or needs to be changed or deleted then I would be happy to help. There is a page about the NWO but as I am new to this forum and after reading here that possible the NWO is not what we think it is I am considering removing those pages myself.

Thanks for your time
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Schantz

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen,

I just looked over your website. According to Billy and the Plejaren chemtrails are a myth. The reasons we are now seeing the so called chemtrails is due to our changing atmosphere. We are not being exterminated.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_35

Schantz

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen,

Here is more information that relates to your website.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_443

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz

Thank you for those links. I have read them and the truth that comes from Meier and Ptaah is very harsh but needs to be.

I have observed these "Chemtrails" and looked on the internet for things I could find. I never did think that Governments etc would push Con Theories about this but as Billy and Ptaah say:
Quote - Now, conspiracy theories are well thought out and targeted manipulations, under which the humans begin to suffer and succumb to angst and terror.

Do you have anything like this on the New World Order that maybe of some help to me. I have looked at what I can get hold of in relation to this on within Meiers writings but dont seem to find much that real explains this

Thanks

Stephen}
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Badr

Post Number: 451
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

You seem to have added copyrighted material on your website, are you sure you got permission from FIGU to publish it for free especially the Contact video?

Plus mixing FIGU information with your theories of the truth might not totally fit as most of what you talk about are from the mainstream conspiracy theorists. And most of them only wrote these information to make money, and doesn't fit with what Billy writes.

PS: you might want to reconsider your use of "Pleiadians, Pleiadian Race"

Regards, Badr

Redbeard

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brain amputee! Ha! Ha! That's great and very descriptive. The process would be much harder in a world without some humor to get a person through.
I found it in the reference that Schantz used.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_443

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr

Thanks for your comments on here.

I Was not aware that the Contact video was still under copyright laws and I posted it on my website only to help people realise that Meier was telling the truth and that a extensive investigation had been done to prove this.
I will remove the video if you request. Please let me know if this is what you wish and I will do so.

The conspiracy theories I will delete. I have been thinking about deleting them for sometime now and they will be gone.

Thanks

Stephen

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr

Part 2

I have now delete the Chamtrails page and NWO page as you reminded me that it doesnt fit into what Meier writes.

I have change Plaiediens for Plejaren

If there is anything that you do not wish to be on there or any permission you can give me to keep on there please let me know.

I not want to fight with Figu or Meier. My only intension is to help in what way I can

Many thanks of your help

Stephen

Badr

Post Number: 452
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Stephen,

Since you are interested in some input lets continue privately, no need to get the whole forum and indeed the whole world involved :-)

Will email you shortly

Regards,
Badr

Schantz

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elreyjr and others,

Here are the links I send to people who have an interest in the Meier material.

http://us.figu.org/portal/AboutFIGU/FIGUinaNutshell/tabid/65/Default.aspx

http://www.figu.org/

http://www.theyfly.com/

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk

http://www.tjresearch.info/

J_rod7

Post Number: 619
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All, in Peace We Come Together

Michael Horn has added the SEARCH FUNCTION to the website at: http://www.theyfly.com/
I've tried it, and it has good links through the Google Engine, simplifies a lot of the 'trial-and error' method of finding references.

Well done, Michael. Thank you.

In Peace We go Forward into greater Light
Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

One why that the mission possibly could be made more public is if there was a FIGU speaker in more countries, Like Micheal Horn is doing.

I would not be good at that myself because like Mr Meier I to am not good at public speaking and I would find it heard to keep my head with all the attacks I would receive from the sceptics etc - Like Micheal Horn does and Billy.

Also a FIGU speaker would be dangerous in some countries for example China simply because they have strict censorship. So someone talking about and relaying the Meier material in the unique way Billy writes would be a target.

But in some countries it could be a good idea. Some people find it easier to learn from someone speaking to them rather then reading it.

J_rod7

Post Number: 649
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen ... An EXCELLENT SUGGESTION for more Official Representatives in different countries. I wonder if certain members of the Core Group (Switzerland) would be willing to undertake such a task? I do know that Christian also attends and speaks at major conferences.

I Think a "Speakers Core" approved by Billy and the Core Group would be the best implementation of your Idea.

I would bet that Michael Horn could REALLY appreciate some 'partners' in the Global dissemination of Truth.

To further your idea, take this up with FIGU Switzerland, and your best way to go about doing this is to write an email addressed to info@figu.org and tell them your suggestion.

Salome

Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 96
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen ;

Italy , Japan , and several other countries have FIGU groups that are well developed by now . I'm not sure what they offer to the general public in their homelands , but , as has been mentioned before , the communication of this teaching and it's initial representation of the UFO material is not promotionally charged , so to speak . It has a flavor all it's own , even when it is offered to the public .
It's impressive to me , because I have witnessed how they go about it in Schweiz , and I am slightly familiar with the lectures in Germany .

Michael has actually given lectures in Holland as well as Australia and Ireland , as well as that other english speaking country close by .

Regards , Mark

Mike

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark
Are you sure that Michael has given a talk in Ireland regarding the Billy Meier case and the mission? I would be very p****d if I had missed that one. I know for sure that Michael has been in the UK fairly recently (around a year and a half ago if memory serves me correctly).

Anyway it would be fantastic to have Michael here in Ireland sometime in 2009 as the Billy Meier case is not that well known in our small land. Hopefully If Michaels busy schedule allows he could perhaps pencil in a date for later in the year for a talk. I can set the ball rolling, as the saying goes, from this side of the Atlantic depending on Michael’s circumstances and our humble budget for securing speakers.

Salome and kind regards Mark

Mike from Ireland

Markcampbell

Post Number: 99
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mike ;

I almost c*****n that he either has or hasn't . Let's just say that I made a mistake , and put down that goldfish ! He looks better in yuir fishtank than in the toilet .

Thanks ! Mark

Jamesm

Post Number: 127
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I've just sent this to MI5 (the UK's Security Service) via their web form at www.mi5.gov.uk. It may or may not help the mission:

Dear Sir/Madam,

According to http://www.theyfly.com/VOLCANOES.htm it is stated that, I quote:

...How much time do we have to calculate until the petroleum extraction with respect to the worldwide reserves is exceeded?

...It has already been exceeded for quite some time, which, however, is concealed by the petroleum producing states and by groups of companies.

This appears to mean that, if true, petroleum reserves around the world are being, or will soon be, used deceivingly by oil producing states as petroleum freshly extracted from under the ground and subsequently the reserves shall all be depleted and finally as a result of no more petroleum there will be a worldwide economic collapse, possibly leading to a third world war.

Even though the source is highly disputable by the layman I say to you that this is a potentially dire threat to the national security of the UK and the world.

I beg you to investigate with an open mind.

Yours faithfully

James

James G. T. Moore

Ramirez

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jamesm.
The various security services of most nations have as their first obligation the task of concealing nefarious activities being carried out by their respective controlling political masters (governments taking their orders from personalities behind a curtain) plus various corporations operating within their borders.

The MIB will knock on your door before they call on BP or OPEC to ask for explanations.

Would you inform the fox that you suspect chickens have been vanishing from the hen house ?

Ask yourself what's wrong with this scenario.

The capitalist free market theoretically operates on a principal of supply & demand.
So if oil was priced at $150 a few months ago there must have been huge demand & substantial shortage.
Just a few months later the price is $35 a barrel.
So has there suddenly become available a mysterious surge of supply or reduction in demand ?

Jamesm

Post Number: 128
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm hoping that I my message might reach a decent intelligence officer. I am optimistic I know.
James G. T. Moore

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page