Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 04, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review » Archive through March 04, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jplagasse

Post Number: 353
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

It's been a while, but this is another story.

A question i've had for quite a while now:

The meditations... how can it be that our earth meditation times coincide with the rest of the universe? It is said that other worlds also meditate to coincide with our times. YET... how can the meditation times coincide EXACTLY with other worlds? Even with the p's home world, there is a minute time difference with our own. How can our meditation times be exactly the same as the p's, and other worlds?

Now... i can imagine several scenarios or possibilities which would explain this, however i REALLY would like to hear something directly from the p's or Billy on this !!!

I've not exactly kept up over the years, so IF anybody has any info on this, please speak up, ok?

Kindest regards,
JP

J_rod7

Post Number: 644
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there Johnnybalmain,
Perhaps you might post over in >>ET Intervention on Earth. Especially if your experience will relate to information from FIGU, the Plejarens, or Billy.
Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Norm

Post Number: 1239
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy was told the Jesus artifacts were fakes.
My Website

Earthling

Post Number: 201
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, who told Billy the Jesus artifacts were fakes?

If so, essentially Asket took Billy to an amusement park of sorts, to manipulate and coerce him into taking up the mission?

Scott

Post Number: 1699
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please remember this section is for posting questions for peer review, not to discuss those questions.

Scott

Creational

Post Number: 187
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,

I will be posting the finalized questions of this month by Friday evening.

If there is any recommendations and/or revisions, please finalize them by then.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Tachyon

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I wanted to know something.

I have read somewhere that near-death experiences or head trauma can lead to the activation of the pineal gland. I suffered from several grand-mal seizures in a span of 15 months and since then discovered the story of Billy Meier. Is there a possible link between my seizures and the activation of my pineal gland?

Salome,
Ben,

Borthwey

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Earthling’s question in post 200:

“In light of having just read gaiaguys translation of Billys adventure under Giza with Asket: I'd like to ask the following to Billy with refinement from forum participants:

Are Jmmanuels crucifixion artifacts still under Giza? Was the spaceship he saw under Giza involved in the historic events surrounding Jmmanuel? Who wore the purple robe and carried the wooden rod? Were the artifacts & spaceship purposely brought & deposited there, only so Billy could see them nearly 2000 years later and continue with the mission in his current incarnation?”

I don’t think that it is needed to ask Billy these questions since the explanation by Asket which follows (not immediately after, though) the description of the mentioned events covers it quite well. I will summarize the contents through these answers to the questions:

The Giza intelligences have left the Earth and the installations are no longer traceable.

The spaceship belonged to the Giza intelligences which had no role in the historic events surrounding Jmmanuel.

The robe and the wooden rod were very precise replicas, built a few years before.

The purpose of the replicas was to influence a certain individual from California through a remote projection of images while under an hypnotic state. This person was about to become “the most important person in ufology”, and the plan seemed to be to steer people into religious cults through him. Through the influence of these cults there would be many murders commited, a devastating world war would take place and the Gizeh intelligences would “again appear in public as angels and gods”.
David

Earthling

Post Number: 202
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David - many thanks

Markcampbell

Post Number: 98
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi david ;

Nothing remains under the Giza pyramids , not even a giza-bottle-cap .

Regards , Mark

Borthwey

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark, Earthling;

The information about the current state of the site doesn't come from the Asket contacts. It is more recent, but I can't tell from which contact it is. Maybe the place where the installations were could be traced somehow; it just depends on having the technical means to do it. Our current exploration geophysics methods are excluded because everything got filled up with rock.

Regards
David

Markcampbell

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David ;

Now I remember that it is completely filled with rock and dirt , probably with some technology that would make the area undetectable .

Creational

Post Number: 190
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears Scott and Badr,

Here is the next set of questions.

1. Redbeard RQ1:

Greetings Billy,

When you were on your flight with the Plejaren on the Great Spacer and you were held for some minutes in a dematerialized state it seems evident that you experienced a connection to creation that was not possible in our physical life existence.

Is there any similarity or comparison possible with your experience at that time and what we experience between lives when we are out of the physical body with regard to heightened perceptions, greater cognition and direct connection with the creation are concerned.

Matthew

2. Yoid RQ2:

Hello Billy,

It looks to me as though spiritforms live somewhat "in a box".
How does it look like, are they living as we do, but more evolved?
Thank You.

Yoid

3. Emperor_p RQ3:

Dear Herr Meier,

My daughter recently suffered a seizure, however she seems fine now. My wife and I took her to the hospital but nothing turned out. My question to you is if you know anything about the causes/origins of this condition. Thank you.

Paul

4. Elreyjr RQ4:

Dear Billy,

Greetings. Could the contents of TJ 10:34-40, be a final condemnation for Israel and its people? It seems to me there is no passion or love, very much less compassion. What are the laws and directives of Creation which prevailed?

With all humility,

JS

5. Stephen_moore RQ5:

Hello Mr. Meier,

In the Talmud there are the Predictions of Jeremia and Ilia. I fully understand their words in the Predictions.

My Question is:

Knowing that you are a true prophet now and that you have been able to gather knowledge from your own force of spirit (Visions etc), time travel and the storage banks, not forgetting the Plejaren and Asket as well as others in space. How did Jeremia and Elia gather their knowledge and more so the knowledge of you Eduard and the current times we are living in?
Maybe I’m just not advanced spiritually enough to fully understand the processes of future visions and prophecy.
But to clarify my question, I want to know, how a prophet that far back in Earth history was able to look so far into the future? I’m guessing time travel has something to do with it and very possibly Future visions from and knowledge from Arahat Athersata level.

Thanks.

Stephen Moore

6. Lonnie Morton RQ6:

Dear Billy,

In view of the hard economic times we are living in, and the way great sums of money have been wasted, what "areas" or "fields" would it be best to invest in, by those who have the money to do so, to create good jobs for the future of mankind that will still be profitable for business owners?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton
FIGU Passive member
Hollywood, FL

7. Bass boy RQ7:

Dear Billy,

How does the spirit remain connected to the human during or after teleportation? Another words, Does the process of teleportation includes disassembling the body atom by atom and then reassembling it after the transmission is complete or is there a different process all together? Thanks.

Rob

8. Jplagasse RQ8:

Hi Billy,

A question I’ve had for quite a while now:

The meditations... how can it be that our earth meditation times coincide with the rest of the universe? It is said that other worlds also meditate to coincide with our times. YET... how can the meditation times coincide EXACTLY with other worlds? Even with the p's home world, there is a minute time difference with our own. How can our meditation times be exactly the same as the p's, and other worlds?

Now... I can imagine several scenarios or possibilities which would explain this; however I REALLY would like to hear something directly from the p's or you on this!!!

Kindest regards,
JP

9. Tachyon OQ9:

Dear Billy,

I have read somewhere that near-death experiences or head trauma can lead to the activation of the pineal gland. I suffered from several grand-mal seizures in a span of 15 months and since then discovered the story of Billy Meier. Is there a possible link between my seizures and the activation of my pineal gland? Thanks.

Salome,

Please note:

Dear participating members and the moderators:
I took the liberty to do some minor adjustment such as dictation errors and such, again, since I had to prepare the questions for Scott or Badr by the third week of each month. I hope this is not taken offensively since there was no intrusion intended. Some question were responded by other members but there were no reply. I took it as the respond were not satisfactory.
With that being said, please post here with the intention of seeking further revision. If there is no revision offered, either ask members again more specifically or let me know if you are planning to post on your own. Thanks.

Dear member Stephen_more,

There is only one question allowed per session.

Dear member Earthling,

Due to your response to David, I assumed you were satisfied with that answer.

Dear member Lonnie,

I did some minor revisions to be able to submit your question directly to Billy. However, please let me know if you want to submit your question yourself, before the questions are answered and I will gladly delete yours and resubmit.

Dear All,

The above choice stands for all the participating members. Due to some personal issues, I did not monitor question on a daily basis. Please make it your personal responsibility to see to it that your specific question is being handled to your satisfaction every round. Otherwise, I have to decide for you.
Thank you for understanding.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 355
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do love this format !!

Scott & others editing & deleting non important portions or stuff like this post !! :-)

Sorry for the obstrusion, but a "layer" of editorship is well warranted, between the stuff we think we want, and what should be presented to Billy & the p's as what is translationally required.

I'll go away now,
My most sincere apologies for this... :-)
Salome,
JP

Lonnie

Post Number: 280
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

Thank you for the revision. I was going to do the same my self. BTW, are you a moderator now? Could you tell me a little about yourself? Are you a man or woman? Where are you from? Are you a Passive member?

Salome

Creational

Post Number: 200
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

I am not a moderator. I organize the questions submitted for peer review so moderators can present them to Billy. I suggested addition of this tread in an effort to clarify or revise questions by senior and/or more knowledgable members prior to submitting and Scott agreed. I am fairly new to this but thinking about becoming a passive member. I have told you more about myself in the post related to polygamy.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Lonnie

Post Number: 282
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

An excellent suggestion. Similar to editors who revise articles by the writers of newspapers. You are doing a good work.

Salome

Creational

Post Number: 204
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Lonnie.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Norm

Post Number: 1255
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry I have to rant. Some of the questions going to Billy seem to be paragraph after paragraph after paragraph. I'm surprised Figu is not demanding shorter & to the point questions like in the begining of this section. I always try to ask short & precise questions. I also like questions most people can use now or in the future when there will be no one like Billy to ask. There are also to many questions about whether this or that person is someone special or not & really who cares, who is going to benefit from it in the future anyway. Yes John Doe(Figu board member) is a great old Spirit. I mean really who cares. Some of you may just need a question answered in the future & it won't get answered now because you were to worried about how special you where or hope you were in this lifetime. So think a little harder before you ask these questions your future self may depend on it.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to agree with Norm , and let me restate here that Billy , or anyone else at FIGU will not answer questions about who is reincarnated as who . It's considered to be a private consideration for the person and their former identities .

MC

J_rod7

Post Number: 681
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In FULL agreement with Norm and Mark here, It is useful to repeat the following. This was originally stated by Christian, and published in this Forum section (archived: post #544, December 26, 2008)...:
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

"Note by CF: Somehow I cannot resist to ask: If the answer would say “10 days”; What would result from that knowledge/information?

"I will use the opportunity (thanks, Jay) to confess that when I am reading the forum visitor’s questions before presenting them to Billy, I relatively often ask myself: Why does the person ask that certain question? What will the person benefit from the answer (for his personal, inner development)? Perhaps some of you will have noticed that the chance of getting a satisfying answer from Billy increases if the question is in connection with non-technical and non-catastrophic issues... Obviously the chance of presenting questions to Billy can be used in different ways and qualities." -CF (emphasis added /Rod)

Of importance here: WHY ask Billy questions that are irrelevant to your personal and Spiritual Growth or Evolution?

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 207
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Norm and Markcampbell,

Members who submit their questions here want them to be revised with the help of more informed peers.
Therefore, participation of Senior members is needed for the process to work. Also, members submitting the questions should agree to their revised questions so I could tell that the revision is satisfactory to submit it to the moderators.
This process has been done partially with some of the questions. However,some members are yet to completely appreciate the process. I personally intend to monitor and bring to member's attention some of the common flaws.

Also, some of the recent longer posts have been submitted by members directly and not through this tread.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 113
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila ;

I see no harm in a format such as this , where peers can refine the questions a bit and advise some new members .
I was referring mainly to the regular , direct to Billy , Q and A process . Thanks so much for your diligence .

Kind Regards , Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page