Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 30, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 30, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 617
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for confirming that you witnessed the death of the real Pope Paul VI.

However, Semjase has mentioned regarding that the real Pope Paul VI was poisoned and replaced with a look-alike unnoticed for many years within contact 55 and 56.

55th
Semjase- 70/It has came true, and so two years after his nomination to become Pope.

56th
Meier- …. how he could actually be dethroned and murdered.
Semjase- 2/Surely. 3/The pityable matter happened as follows...

My question is: Is it time to disclose Semjase’s explanation?

Salome

Savio

Mehraein62

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy ,

I thought recently if you can underline the Coded words/sentences in the German Texts? Is not useful for helping to understand more better the Codes/Codex and all the texts at last , via comparing to the same words in other languages (in native languages of readers). Is Not helpful to understand and get more clearly the most important meanings of the texts by this way?

thank you very much
Salome
M45

Memo00

Post Number: 332
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are doing fine

in the FIGU website and in different FIGU books there have been published portraits of some Plejaren and other persons from outerspace.

I noticed that like many persons here on Earth, women from other planets (well at least in the case of Semjase, Asket, Alena, etc.) let their hair grow long while men keep it shorter (Sfath, Ptaah, Quetzal, Kohun and Athar, etc.)

I would like to know if there is any important reason for this or if it only has to do with cultural reasons, hygiene or aesthetics.

Thank you

Patm

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the process for forming satellite Core Groups of 49?

Thanks
PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 589
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy
It's ironic how even with great destruction and huge calamities, people forget so easily and don't learn from the lessons of the past.
Your warnings although given in love and sincerity has mostly fallen on deaf ears and looks like humanity will have to suffer even bigger catastrophe with bigger numbers of casualties that surpasses all previous records in order to realise that we need to do something about the coming energy, environmental, social, overpopulation and resource crisis.
Yet the quasi-ultra secret transnational corporate entities and the criminals behind these behemoths have stranglehold on just about every important patents and ownership of so called free energy devices that there is just no way that I can see as a solution for the regular people to do something about getting these criminals to release these earth saving devices.
So the ultimate conclusion for the majority of people is to sink, suffer and die in the ensuing turmoil which must come to pass as a result of humanity's insanity and misguided lifestyle.

As you would know very well and which you have spoken of that the solution is within each and every man/women and it starts from there, what would you see as a way for the common people to get these powerful criminals to release such an important and already discovered free energy producing devices and technologies that'll save the planet from the third world fire when many are still in denial about the existence of global warming.

Thank you
Matt Lee

Getknowledge

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

According to Still They Fly, the transition into the Aquariun Constelation will be complete by 2029, although, the Contact Notes states that the sun-light will line-up in such a way that it will shine through a pipe-line down the center of the Giza Pyramids on 2012.

Therefore, can it be interpreded as a prediction that Dec. 21 2012 (a point in time that many sources from around the world seem to point towards and converge) will be the time when our sol sun actually eclipses the central sun of the galaxy with the combined alignment (with the pyramids in Giza) in effect will produce an amplified energy of the radiation from the central sun with the aquariun characteristics? Also, will there be anything extra ordinary (visually or energetically) if people make a point to witness the sun-rise on the winter solstice of 12/21/12, or will that not be significant since the whole earth just be effected (subtle or not) somehow from the occurance (depending on peoples reactions)?

Saalome
Tien

Marcela

Post Number: 115
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

I asked about the Providence in my previous question because in one of the readings (I don’t remember if it was on the Contact Information or the TJ) I read the word “Providence”. And I know that religion uses this word instead of God sometimes. I wanted to know the real meaning of the word, as luck or foresight. I will look again and find the exact quotation, and I will post the question next time. This time I would like to ask something else:

Here in California, marihuana is becoming legal for the treatment of some pains and conditions for cancer patients and people with chronic pain. And I know that Figu opposes the use of illegal drugs, including marihuana.

Could you please tell me what bad effects are caused by marihuana, because people question the bad effects of this drug and some view it as good for the health. Do do you know about the real effects of marihuana use? Thank you.
Salome

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 476
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy and all,
i was wondering, when a universe is formed and is at a point when it has humans that evolve, and that the first human to reach the level of arahat athersata does so...
prior to this achievement, is there a petale level or anything "higher" than arahat athersata, or are those levels "empty" of any we-forms (if that is the correct term) during that phase of the universe's history.
basically i guess what i ask is, is there always some spirit forms in petale level etc, or do the first to reach arahat athersata have to work their way into that.

thanks.

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear Billy

I hope that you are doing fine and that everything is going well over there or you and the rest of the group.
my question is just a simple one.
I know that your birthday just passed and i believe,if im not mistaken,that you usually have some type of contact on that date and i was wondering if you had one this passed birthday?

Another thing is that i was wondering also if the Plejaren or those who visit us,those we know by names have info or can detect all the impulses of us here on earth that are interested in the mission?

Just like you knew how and where you were going to meet your ex-wife,did you know that Michael Horn was going to be your rep in the USA? And was he one of the people in past lives you worked with for the betterment of the mission /humanity?

salome.

Hi 1_lucky_guy, please read the rules of asking questions. One question per round so in most cases only your first question might be answered. Pay more attention next time.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you're fine.

I’ve questions dealing with the Spirit.
It's very important for the terms to be translated very accurately into German, because each word I meant was pondered.
I hope you’ll answer these questions since Semjase made you promise to answer every surface Earthling.
In order not to take a lot of your time, you’ll just need to answer: yes, no or partly yes.
For me the issue is critical.

I found nothing illogical in your whole thesis except for one thing. Therefore, I need your input.
I checked the comments people made about this topic on the forum but it is not satisfactory for me. Most of the time, it logically fails.
I have a scientific background…it might show.
The basis is your meeting Jmmanuel.
If I understand you well:

- 1) Through time travel, a Spiritform X owning a wisdom level w1, incarnated in a body A1 at a time t1 can meet Itself owning a wisdom level w2, incarnated in a body A2 at a time t2, provided that w1 is different from w2. In this case the 2 people can even have a chat…

True/ false/partly true?

Thank you for caring

Take care

Salome

Lepuniv

Scott

Post Number: 1734
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Redbeard RQ1:

Greetings Billy,

When you were on your flight with the Plejaren on the Great Spacer and you were held for some minutes in a dematerialized state it seems evident that you experienced a connection to creation that was not possible in our physical life existence.

Is there any similarity or comparison possible with your experience at that time and what we experience between lives when we are out of the physical body with regard to heightened perceptions, greater cognition and direct connection with the creation are concerned.

Matthew

No, it is fundamentally different. „We“ do not experience anything after death, because our personality has ceased to exist. Since there is no „I“ after death, that experience cannot be experienced.

2. Yoid RQ2:

Hello Billy,

It looks to me as though spiritforms live somewhat "in a box".
How does it look like, are they living as we do, but more evolved?
Thank You.

Yoid

\blue(A spiritform is pure spiritual-evolutive energy. It has no „form“, even if we are speaking of a spiritform. A spiritform has no personality, but is just an individual spirit-energy-form. It’s nothing personal.}

3. Emperor_p RQ3:

Dear Herr Meier,

My daughter recently suffered a seizure, however she seems fine now. My wife and I took her to the hospital but nothing turned out. My question to you is if you know anything about the causes/origins of this condition. Thank you.

Paul

There are hundreds of causes for a seizure, like epilepsy, light, sound, a tone, a picture, a mental stirring (Regung), feeling etc. Therefore the answer to your question is NO.

4. Elreyjr RQ4:

Dear Billy,

Greetings. Could the contents of TJ 10:34-40, be a final condemnation for Israel and its people? It seems to me there is no passion or love, very much less compassion. What are the laws and directives of Creation which prevailed?

With all humility,

JS

This is a man-made matter/problem. The prophecy has been viewed/made (by Jmmanuel) from the standpoint of that time. (A prophecy can be altered, depending on the thinking and acting etc. of the people involved.)

5. Stephen_moore RQ5:

Hello Mr. Meier,

In the Talmud there are the Predictions of Jeremia and Ilia. I fully understand their words in the Predictions.

My Question is:

Knowing that you are a true prophet now and that you have been able to gather knowledge from your own force of spirit (Visions etc), time travel and the storage banks, not forgetting the Plejaren and Asket as well as others in space. How did Jeremia and Elia gather their knowledge and more so the knowledge of you Eduard and the current times we are living in?
Maybe I’m just not advanced spiritually enough to fully understand the processes of future visions and prophecy.
But to clarify my question, I want to know, how a prophet that far back in Earth history was able to look so far into the future? I’m guessing time travel has something to do with it and very possibly Future visions from and knowledge from Arahat Athersata level.

Thanks.

Stephen Moore

They did it the same way as Billy does it today, by either directly ascertain the future (direkt ergründen), or through probability calculations.
There is no time travel involved.

6. Lonnie Morton RQ6:

Dear Billy,

In view of the hard economic times we are living in, and the way great sums of money have been wasted, what "areas" or "fields" would it be best to invest in, by those who have the money to do so, to create good jobs for the future of mankind that will still be profitable for business owners?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Billy is no economic expert. One advise is to avoid getting into dept and to invest only that money that you have earned/saved. But of course it’s up to each person to decide which fields or areas are best to invest one’s money, because many factors play a role: the persons involved (trustworthy?), structures, projects, etc.

7. Bass boy RQ7:

Dear Billy,

How does the spirit remain connected to the human during or after teleportation? Another words, Does the process of teleportation includes disassembling the body atom by atom and then reassembling it after the transmission is complete or is there a different process all together? Thanks.

Rob

The spiritform, even being of a tiny form, may stretch/extend extremely long distances (kann sich ungeheuer ausbreiten). Even if the body is dissolved and reassembled near or far away, the spiritform is always in contact with the body cells and atoms etc.

8. Jplagasse RQ8:

Hi Billy,

A question I’ve had for quite a while now:

The meditations... how can it be that our earth meditation times coincide with the rest of the universe? It is said that other worlds also meditate to coincide with our times. YET... how can the meditation times coincide EXACTLY with other worlds? Even with the p's home world, there is a minute time difference with our own. How can our meditation times be exactly the same as the p's, and other worlds?

Now... I can imagine several scenarios or possibilities which would explain this; however I REALLY would like to hear something directly from the p's or you on this!!!

Kindest regards,
JP

They are able to synchronize the beginning of their meditation with the one on Earth. Through our meditation pyramid, we are linked to theirs at a velocity of 10 to the power of 7000, which is equal to simultaneousness.

9. Tachyon OQ9:

Dear Billy,

I have read somewhere that near-death experiences or head trauma can lead to the activation of the pineal gland. I suffered from several grand-mal seizures in a span of 15 months and since then discovered the story of Billy Meier. Is there a possible link between my seizures and the activation of my pineal gland? Thanks.

Salome,

Epilepsy may be a possibility, but only in very rare cases; This is very unlikely in your case.

Creational

Dear Billy,

Hello and happy belated birthday. Thank you for your selfless dedication to humanity in general, and also for taking the time to answer all of our questions. It is deeply appreciated.

In my opinion, Israel and Palestine war/conflict, which is undeniably one of the most dangerous conflicts on earth, has been dissected the fairest by you thus far.

Dear Sir, is it possible for you, FIGU, and or the Plejaren to come up with another crusade, via a petition for “A peace resolution between Palestine and Israel”?
Something similar to the one you have put together so delicately and yet so humane for the overpopulation crisis. If not, could you please explain, why not?

So far, the so called authorities on earth have certainly failed to do so. This is one of the most important areas that your highly evolved spirit, leadership and advanced conscious are highly needed. (Sorry for the long inquiry and please take good care of yourself)

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

A petition in that area is futile. The politicians do not listen to such petitions because they want to stick to their own sick attitudes and views, their hatred of strangers, racial hatred etc. Change must come from the population/people. They have to elect the right persons into the governments.

Freddy3980

Hi Mr. Eduard Meier and everyone at FIGU,

I want to know what happens when you do something really bad and you regret it from the bottom of your heart, does the law of cause and effect applies? For example, if someone kills a person because of anger/hate/revenge and the authorities never finds the killer, therefore the killer never gets to spend time in jail... (This is just a question to understand more the laws of cause and effect, I am not planning to kill anyone)

Thanks for all the time and help that you are giving us.

The law of cause and effect applies at all times, each nano second. There are different effects. In your example there results a dead person, but also a person with a (bad) conscience. The murderer will be confronted with his crime and has the choice of suppressing it, or confronting himself with the evil deed and taking the right steps.
Creation will not punish that person. The only sentences are put into effect by the person himself, or by the authorities.

Jplagasse

Aha !!
Still left open... and only for this reason, i'll persue...

Chess... presently perhaps is only a "game"... however in future generations, it very well could be a measure of intelligence etc. or clues thereof or ??

I'm thinking of when, several hundred years from now, the p's are taken as obvious etc. and scholars rake through everything available for clues as to the beings (p's) characteristics etc.

Please, to repeat a past request, consider whether archiving a really decent game only for future generations, from the p's and their computers etc. "against" our present earth's "billy"... might be of considerable interest for "us" but only in our future generations.

Either way, i KNOW you all will respond as appropriate, At least i tried, ok eh?

No answer presently is requested,
But Either way, Salome & best regards,
JP

JP, You already submitted a question, so I don't know if you will receive a response or not.-Scott

The response: No answer.

James

When we go into deep space and if crew die on the spaceships, what are the forces that will cause their spirit to stick to the ship like they do on a planet? e.g. the ship must exceed a minimum gravitational mass.

That spaceship would need the size of a planet. The process depends on a concentration of spirit-energy (Geistenergieballungen), and not on gravitational mass.

Thomas

Good day Mr. Meier, I have read in your texts that, even though the material consciousness is not eternal, some part of it does exist for some time after the death of the material body in order that it can be processed before the next physical lifetime. I have also read that the material consciousness, although it interacts with the physical brain, is not itself made of coarse physical material, but rather a fine physical material. With this in mind, it occured to me that the material consciousness is already fine material (meaning fine physical matter) and so why should any training of the pineal gland be necessary in order to direct other fine matter? It seems to me that since the material consciousness is already fine material, that it would already have access to other fine matter/fluidal forces without the use of the pineal gland. Any clarification on this would be appreciated... Thank you. -Thomas Hall

The material consciousness ceases to exist within a split-second after death and is becoming neutral energy.
The material consciousness is half-material/physical, and not purely fine matter. The only „thing“ that is of fine matter are the Empfindungen (there is not word for that in English).

The material consciousness may/does get information from the fine matter realm via the pineal gland.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Just a quick question. In your story concerning the history of the genetically manipulated peoples from the Sirius star system, when one group came here to inhabit our solar system while the other ended up on the other side of the galaxy, my question being, what ever happened to the other group that settled on the other side of the galaxy? Did they progress while we didn't?

Thanks,

James Truthseeker

Billy doesn’t know.

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

I hope you are well

Am I right if I assume that the current block there we have stayed with the combustion engines as our main power source for movements, transports, heating, production etc, is now finally to be over and we will finally turn ourselves to other sources much more clean for our environment?

I am currently thinking so that the old hydrocarbon combustion technology now have to be replaced and the economic strength for all the large companies/interests who have stayed attached to this, now either have o abandon this or be scrapped together with this old technology.

Vielen dank für alles

/Baselineplayer

Regarding the invention and development of substitute for the combustion engines we (the people on Earth) are about 30 to 50 years behind. Decades ago we should have started to build alternatives.
It’s the same thing with genetic research and manipulations which should have started many years before. But stupid lobbyism and antagonists (who often have a religious background), who are fighting against genetic research don’t have a hint what bad they are doing against much needed progress. They are preventing much good from being invented and tested.

Genetic manipulations etc. would/will also play a role in finding new ways of clean motor technology etc.

Syn

thank you billy for your great advice and guide. its really aspiring that i am on the right path.

billy, if i understand this correctly you talked about the coming oil crisis on august contact with ptaah. what can we look out for to help identify the inevitable oil collapse. How can we convince our representatives to make an urgent switch to alternative energy. Chances are the representatives will not be able to make this cahnge relatively quick, so how can we prepare ourselves from the brunt collapse. Also what is your estimation of when this collapse will begin to show recognizable colors.

-Gerald Massey

As has been explained above, it is the people who have to elect honest and capable persons into their offices/government. It’s the people’s task to tell their representatives the correct way.

Earthling

Dear Billy:

Regarding time spent in the beyond between material lives: Due to overpopulation, instead of 152 years between lives, what is the average time (these days), and can spiritforms literally spend only hours, days, weeks or months before reentering a fetus? Is there a formula based on the length of ones lifetime? If one lives only 20 years, will they generally spend less time in the beyond than one who lives to 80?

Danke schön.

The average time of 152 years between lives is just a ratio, based on a life that had a duration of 100 years.
Due to overpopulation this ratio is put out of function and, therefore, no statements can be made regarding the length of a spiritform’s period in the beyond. Therefore, if we take your example, the spiritform of that person who has lived 80 years may incarnate sooner than the one of the other person.

Norm

Dear Billy, Does the secret neo-Nazi group in Brazil that uses flying disc’s have a name?

Used to. That group doesn’t exist anymore. Billy doesn’t know their name.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for confirming that you witnessed the death of the real Pope Paul VI.

However, Semjase has mentioned regarding that the real Pope Paul VI was poisoned and replaced with a look-alike unnoticed for many years within contact 55 and 56.

55th
Semjase- 70/It has came true, and so two years after his nomination to become Pope.

56th
Meier- …. how he could actually be dethroned and murdered.
Semjase- 2/Surely. 3/The pityable matter happened as follows...

My question is: Is it time to disclose Semjase’s explanation?

Salome

Savio

No, that time is not yet. As Billy said: „Dies offen zu nennen würde ‚das Feuer in Holland entfachen’.“ In other words: To disclose the real happenings would trigger very heavy turmoil.

Mehraein62

Dear Billy ,

I thought recently if you can underline the Coded words/sentences in the German Texts? Is not useful for helping to understand more better the Codes/Codex and all the texts at last , via comparing to the same words in other languages (in native languages of readers). Is Not helpful to understand and get more clearly the most important meanings of the texts by this way?

thank you very much
Salome
M45

You have a false understanding of the code. The code is woven into the entire text and is depending on the structure of the sentences and succession/sequence of words.
The function or effect of the code is to trigger stirrings (Regungen hervorrufen) which have the effect that people are thinking about the matter. The effect is unconscious and is concerning all people on Earth.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are doing fine

in the FIGU website and in different FIGU books there have been published portraits of some Plejaren and other persons from outerspace.

I noticed that like many persons here on Earth, women from other planets (well at least in the case of Semjase, Asket, Alena, etc.) let their hair grow long while men keep it shorter (Sfath, Ptaah, Quetzal, Kohun and Athar, etc.)

I would like to know if there is any important reason for this or if it only has to do with cultural reasons, hygiene or aesthetics.

Thank you

Cultural reasons. Billy never saw a woman on Erra with short hair. Men, on the other hand, usually wear their hair short. Quetzal’s hair is a little bit longer, but Billy saw no man who wore his hair down over his shoulder or even down to the waist.

Patm

What is the process for forming satellite Core Groups of 49?

Thanks
PatM

First: The CG of 49 of the SSSC must be complete, and then an existing Land Group (like FIGU Japan or FIGU Society USA) or an official Study Group can be transformed into satellite CG of 49.

Newinitiation

Dear Billy
It's ironic how even with great destruction and huge calamities, people forget so easily and don't learn from the lessons of the past.
Your warnings although given in love and sincerity has mostly fallen on deaf ears and looks like humanity will have to suffer even bigger catastrophe with bigger numbers of casualties that surpasses all previous records in order to realise that we need to do something about the coming energy, environmental, social, overpopulation and resource crisis.
Yet the quasi-ultra secret transnational corporate entities and the criminals behind these behemoths have stranglehold on just about every important patents and ownership of so called free energy devices that there is just no way that I can see as a solution for the regular people to do something about getting these criminals to release these earth saving devices.
So the ultimate conclusion for the majority of people is to sink, suffer and die in the ensuing turmoil which must come to pass as a result of humanity's insanity and misguided lifestyle.

As you would know very well and which you have spoken of that the solution is within each and every man/women and it starts from there, what would you see as a way for the common people to get these powerful criminals to release such an important and already discovered free energy producing devices and technologies that'll save the planet from the third world fire when many are still in denial about the existence of global warming.

Thank you
Matt Lee

You did not ask a question.

There is a fundamental problem in all countries and societies here on Earth: Education/upbringing (Erziehung). The children are not taught to think properly and independently. They are indoctrinated by religious and other belief systems. They do not learn to ponder everything and to draw their own conclusions. Instead of taking their self-responsibility, they are taught to rely on some outward force, be it God, the state, a Guru or some other power source. If children learn to think logically and unrestrictedly, this will foster compassion (Mitgefühl, nicht Mitleid) for their fellow-human beings, the animals, plants etc.
The virtues have to be taught to the children at a young age, because only in this way do they learn to bear their own responsibility.
But how can children be taught correctly and freely, if their parents are entangled in belief systems?
There is an urgent need for teaching courses for parents, best before they even beget a child.

(Note by CF: read my article about that topic on http://us.figu.org)

Getknowledge

Hi Billy,

According to Still They Fly, the transition into the Aquariun Constelation will be complete by 2029, although, the Contact Notes states that the sun-light will line-up in such a way that it will shine through a pipe-line down the center of the Giza Pyramids on 2012.

Therefore, can it be interpreded as a prediction that Dec. 21 2012 (a point in time that many sources from around the world seem to point towards and converge) will be the time when our sol sun actually eclipses the central sun of the galaxy with the combined alignment (with the pyramids in Giza) in effect will produce an amplified energy of the radiation from the central sun with the aquariun characteristics? Also, will there be anything extra ordinary (visually or energetically) if people make a point to witness the sun-rise on the winter solstice of 12/21/12, or will that not be significant since the whole earth just be effected (subtle or not) somehow from the occurance (depending on peoples reactions)?

Saalome
Tien

Regarding your two (!) questions: During the contact of 3rd February 2009, Ptaah and Billy were discussing this 12/21/12 date, around which much nonsense and fear-producing machinations is spread worldwide.
You will have to wait until that contact report is being published.

Marcela

Dear Billy:

I asked about the Providence in my previous question because in one of the readings (I don’t remember if it was on the Contact Information or the TJ) I read the word “Providence”. And I know that religion uses this word instead of God sometimes. I wanted to know the real meaning of the word, as luck or foresight. I will look again and find the exact quotation, and I will post the question next time. This time I would like to ask something else:

Here in California, marihuana is becoming legal for the treatment of some pains and conditions for cancer patients and people with chronic pain. And I know that Figu opposes the use of illegal drugs, including marihuana.

Could you please tell me what bad effects are caused by marihuana, because people question the bad effects of this drug and some view it as good for the health. Do do you know about the real effects of marihuana use? Thank you.

Salome

While using the components of marihuana for medical reasons as outlined by you is okay, the use of that drug in everyday life is dangerous, because it is a psycho-drug that leads to all kinds of bad effects: brain damage, lessening of the memory, ulcers, etc. etc.

Peter_brodowski

hello billy and all,
i was wondering, when a universe is formed and is at a point when it has humans that evolve, and that the first human to reach the level of arahat athersata does so...
prior to this achievement, is there a petale level or anything "higher" than arahat athersata, or are those levels "empty" of any we-forms (if that is the correct term) during that phase of the universe's history.
basically i guess what i ask is, is there always some spirit forms in petale level etc, or do the first to reach arahat athersata have to work their way into that.

thanks.

All levels, from Arahat Athersate to Petale, are fully existing and „working“ from the beginning. They are not „empty“, but „stocked“ with spirit-energetic forces/powers (geistesenergetische Kräfte), i.e. the basic forms are available/prepared.

1_lucky_guy

dear Billy

I hope that you are doing fine and that everything is going well over there or you and the rest of the group.
my question is just a simple one.
I know that your birthday just passed and i believe,if im not mistaken,that you usually have some type of contact on that date and i was wondering if you had one this passed birthday?

Another thing is that i was wondering also if the Plejaren or those who visit us,those we know by names have info or can detect all the impulses of us here on earth that are interested in the mission?

Just like you knew how and where you were going to meet your ex-wife,did you know that Michael Horn was going to be your rep in the USA? And was he one of the people in past lives you worked with for the betterment of the mission /humanity?

salome.

Hi 1_lucky_guy, please read the rules of asking questions. One question per round so in most cases only your first question might be answered. Pay more attention next time.

Answer to question #1: Yes.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

I hope you're fine.

I’ve questions dealing with the Spirit.
It's very important for the terms to be translated very accurately into German, because each word I meant was pondered.
I hope you’ll answer these questions since Semjase made you promise to answer every surface Earthling.
In order not to take a lot of your time, you’ll just need to answer: yes, no or partly yes.
For me the issue is critical.

I found nothing illogical in your whole thesis except for one thing. Therefore, I need your input.
I checked the comments people made about this topic on the forum but it is not satisfactory for me. Most of the time, it logically fails.
I have a scientific background…it might show.
The basis is your meeting Jmmanuel.
If I understand you well:

- 1) Through time travel, a Spiritform X owning a wisdom level w1, incarnated in a body A1 at a time t1 can meet Itself owning a wisdom level w2, incarnated in a body A2 at a time t2, provided that w1 is different from w2. In this case the 2 people can even have a chat…

True/ false/partly true?
Thank you for caring
Take care
Salome

Lepuniv

The possiblity to have such kind of time travel (there are several ways) is not dependent on/from the level of wisdom, but from being able to master/use time and space.

Scott

Post Number: 1735
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Bodhran RQ1:

Dear Billy,

The structure known as Newgrange in Ireland is thought to be one of the oldest astronomical buildings surviving in the world (although some still claim it is a tomb), can you please shed some light on the true origin of this structure.

Thanks.

Tony

2. Stephen_moore RQ2:

Hi Billy,

Knowing that this is the last mission life time on Earth and reading some of the future prophesies that you wrote in 1958 about our future and that it will be towards this millennium that Earth Humans will truly all follow Creation and the Creational laws my question is this.

Once your very important life on Earth has ended will there be anymore Prophets that an JHWH will instruct on Earth in the next 1000 years?

Thanks.

Stephen Moore

3. 462(Anthony) RQ3

Dear Billy,

From Plejaren and your point of view, what are the "Big Plan” and the resolution at this day and age to do about society? Is it to Evolve to bring about truth and justice? And End the Evil Reign that rules our Governments?

Because, I would like to know if there is anyway or plan that I can help with.

I have positive images in my head of hopeful peace, but I try to understand the reality at the same time.

So if there is anything I could do to contribute to your community and "the Mission", I would be flattered.

Hope that peace will come.

Anthony

4. Jonas OQ4:

Dear Billy,

Can you please tell me if the Earth human DNA can be reset or repaired by an earth human on earth so we can live for 350 -400 years like we were designed to live ?

Thank you.

Jonas

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 430
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

My question has to do with the correct understanding of a passage in OM found in Kanon 31, verses 864-880, where Henok is accompanied by the flaming guards of the Arahat Athersata on a journey, where among other things, he describes the tree of wisdom.

In previous passages of OM, one can find a tree used as a metaphor, such as the “tree of knowledge”. Even within Kanon 31, we see the tree of knowledge compared to the “fruit of righteousness”. I found that I could easily interpret the tree of wisdom as a metaphor for the spiritual teachings with the comparisons of its fruit to carob and grapes as the sweetness of the fruits that the teachings bring. I am told by others, however, that you have stated that the tree of wisdom was a real physical tree and that no metaphor exists. I wonder however if there still may be double meanings within the passage. For instance the number “7” is mentioned twice - “7 mountains” and “700 years”. And it is explained that the tree works by expanding the consciousness. But it is not called the tree of consciousness but tree of wisdom, which is different, although higher consciousness may lead to greater wisdom, it seems the name for the tree may still be a metaphor, even though the tree itself is real.

So my question is this: Are there any double meanings, deeper meanings or metaphors to be found at all in that passage (OM, Kanon 31, verses 864-880) or is the entire passage to be taken quite literally?

Any additional insights you provide would be appreciated.

Many kind regards
Bob

Savio

Post Number: 620
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

It is a fact that breast cancer is quite common nowadays.

While homeopathy offers no secured answer and it seems that chemotherapy and operations are the only helpful measures that can prolong the life expectance of the patients.

My questions is: Could you offer your advice in preventing the recurrence of breast cancer and to regain health after the chemotherapy and operations?

Thanks

Savio

J_rod7

Post Number: 761
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I hope this finds you well, and in good Spirit (in every sense of the word).

You are well recognized as the True Prophet, and the last of seven to the Human Beings on Earth. For this, I am grateful to you for bringing the Truth of Creation and the Spiritual Teachings to us Earth-Worms that we may Evolve in our Spirit.

My Question relates to your knowledge of your remembrance that you are reincarnated now, the Spirit of Nokodemjon, and your prior reincarnations as the last six True prophets.

It is written of your early teaching from Sfath, who gave you great knowledge and re-activated your abilities.

If you are now free to do so, will you discuss some of that which Sfath shared with you, and from where did you regain your remembrance of your previous incarnations, if not Sfath, then how?

Thank you Billy. Please stay in good health.

Salome

Rod
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Getknowledge

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note to mods - please post this one, instead of the one a moment ago, thanks.

Hi Billy,

Yes, technically, that was 2 questions...

Concerning my previous question(s) - more so than just the 12/21/12 date, Im hoping the contact with Ptaah on 2/3/09 (your B-day!) gets deeper into the pyramid connection, where Semjase left off.

Okay, another question for this round - during the Piscean Age, what was Jmmanuel's logic to teach those particular 12 disciples despite him somehow having the insight and foreknowledge that they will spread his teachings erroneously? (excluding Judas Ischarioth)

Much reverence and respect for your work.
Tien

Creational

Post Number: 280
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears Billy and Christian,

Greetings. I like to use this opportunity to formally introduce myself to you. My name is Zhila Taymouri Sajadi and I was born in Iran but have been residing in United States for the past 35 years. Hopefully, when I come to see you personally, I will tell you more about myself , but I just felt the desire and suitability to do this short introduction.
I have discovered about you approximately a year ago and my life has not been the same ever since. You have given humanity the right direction and tools. It is now up to us to act upon it to fulfill the merit of your mission.
The material you are presenting, with all the tremendous hardship you have endured to do so, is without a doubt, the greatest and most important fabric in the universe. I can sense the purity you reflect and am grateful for your commitment to the sometime not so appreciative human beings.
My question is about Zoroaster. I have read that you consider him as a genuine prophet. Would you be kind enough to tell us what you know about him and his teachings, and to what degree is it falsified? This is of outmost importance for Iranian cultural history and where it truthfully stands.
Christian, I also want to personally thank you for making it possible for the English speaking people to be exposed to what Billy has to offer, not to mention your own superb input.
My sincere appreciation to all the core members and their effort thus far.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Earthling

Post Number: 227
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy (and C) ... is there an organized and recommended sequence of studies (a curriculum so to speak), that has been put together by FIGU, for one interested in the spiritual studies or if one was to introduce their children or another human to them?

Thank you for your efforts and work.

Solar

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

In 251st contact it is written that"

"..This proof will shake up the scientific community and, even more so, the religious world; it will prompt the need for great changes. That moment will come chiefly when artifacts from a previous human civilization are found on Mars, with pyramids and sculptures such as the so-called Mars faces representing but a mere fraction of the entire discovery."

As i understand Sirians have recently removed ALL artifacts, buildings etc. left by ancient civilization that once lived on Mars, so this prophecy is no longer valid.

Does all this mean that "Mars face" and pyramids on Mars no longer exist? If so, then i look forward to see new pictures from Cydonia region, they will no doubt show lack of these artifacts and we will have a proof of Sirians manipulation.

Marcela

Post Number: 135
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

Greetings to you and to Christian and thank you very much for the information about marihuana.

My question is about the mission this time. I go to college and I could easily distribute the Figu material and copy the brochures about overpopulation, the HAARP project, etc… I could also give information about the existence of the TJ and other links that would lead people to find the web site.

However, I was hesitating in doing so, because I wasn’t sure if the Figu information is to be distributed to the public in this way. The possibilities are great because at my University anyone can post information of any type freely.

Should I distribute the information as general information (as a personal opinion, without plagarizing) or should I copy Figu material with the link to the web site? So there would be three ways to accomplish this: First, through the knowledge about extraterrestrial life, the existence of the TJ or the overpopulation problem?

I would like to help the mission to the extent of my possibilities, not because I feel obligated, but because I really have the possibility. Many thanks in advance.
Salome

Truthseeker

Post Number: 331
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

You may or may not know this answer, but I thought I may ask it anyway. Concerning Gilgamesh, would you know if he is like a very humble prophet or would he be more like a warrior or solder?

Also someone commented to me once that if Gilgamesh were still alive today that he would in fact be quite wealthy since he would have had thousands of years to acquire great amounts of wealth, however I tend to believe a person like that would much prefer to live in a place of seclusion were wealth is not a priority.

Thanks for your answers,

James Truthseeker.

Brian

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
I have asked you about Iran in the past whether or not they were trustworthy on there stance with regards to nucleaer weapons.
Your response was that the leader of Iran cannot be trusted, and with new discussion from the U.S regarding talks with Iran ,do you think there is any worthwhile fruit to be had from this.
Thank you
Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 590
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I don't get it, I really don't, Despite so many truths that Dr Greer has told throughout his life, it seems that he is working for the quasi-ultra secret group within a group that wants to control the flow of information about ET disclosure reaching the masses.
Cunning as he may be, from the current trend of story lines coming from the Hollywood blockbusters such as transformers 2, terminator 4 and aliens vs predator, the witness sighting of boxed rail carriages with shackles, millions of plastic coffins and the plethora of black budgeted secret underground tunnels and bases being built so rapidly all over the USA and the world and the deliberately engineered world economic crisis by the synarchic eastern oligarchical anglo elites (habraons, S&B, Pentagon, Jesuits, global banksters etc) the fraudulent simulated alien invasion must happen for these people which they have been working on for quite some time now to consolidate their maniacal powers and to beat their rival factions that think otherwise.

As strange and disturbing as it may sound, what are your views of the possibility in the near future concerning the possible simulated alien invasion with man made UFOs and genetically engineered alien lookalikes that the secret quasi group within a group have been working on for decades to achieve for their sinister agenda?

thanking you
Matt Lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page