Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 01, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through April 01, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 728
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

In my own search in these forums, I found this posted...:

[ "Its from Michael Hesemanns website :

[ "March 04, 2001

[ "Hesemann traveled to New York to interview Phobol Cheng, ex-member of the Cambodian delegation at the United Nations. Phobol met Billy Meier in 1964 during his stay in the Ashoka monastery in Mehrauli/India.

[ "More than that, she saw and encountered Asket, Billy's alleged "space lady" from the Dal-Universe, and saw disc shaped craft flying over the compound, looking like the ones photographed by Meier.

[ "These sightings were shared by dozens of people in and around the "ashram", an event which was reported even in the local press, the "New Delhi Statesman".

[ "Thanks to Phobol, another witness of these events, her former English teacher, was also interviewed by Hesemann (already in 1998). In the spring of 1999 Phobol and her brother, another eye-witness, traveled, sponsored by Hesemann, to Mehrauli to find other surviving eye-witnesses.

[ "They were able to interview their old gardener and another man. All interviews will become part of an upcoming documentary "Billy E.A. Meier - the truth, at last"." ] ---

--- Posted January 11, 2002 at: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/2675.html#POST6012

It may be possible to track down the interview by / or the man himself, the referenced Mr. Michael Hesemann (his website?).

Alternatively, to find the documentary: "Billy E.A. Meier - the truth, at last" (if this was ever produced(?)).

At least these are some possible leads to follow.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1723
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rod,

To the best of my knowledge Michael never completed this video. He presented excerpts from it during the 1999 Laughlin UFO conference, but it was never completed if I remember correctly. I was there at this conference when Phobol talked about her encounters with Asket and Billy, and I do remember her statements about these visitors at the Ashram aside from Billy and Asket. Maybe Billy might know?

Thanks very much for your help.
Regards
Scott

Bodhran

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I was going to post this in the skeptics corner to debunk a debunker but the topic is closed, not sure where to post it now so the mods can move it or delete it if necessary but I just thought I'd share it. I had mailed it to Michael Horn but I think he's up to his eyeballs according to his mail auto reply, anyhoo this concerns the skeptics argument about the wedding cake ufo, in
particular one photograph they claim is clear evidence of a hoax. I'v seen
this claim on a number of websites claiming smoking gun evidence of hoax, it states that there appears to be a
piece of the wedding cake ufo has fallen off and is lying on the surface
of the ship. "My electro doowhacker has fallen off my space grunger" or
words of that ilk.

Anyway they site this object (Supposed house tack) on the surface of the
ship as clear evidence that the ship is a construction glued together by
Mr. Meier and a piece of it fell off during the photography. Ridiculous
assumption in itself that you would go to such lengths to stage a shot and
not notice that happening, anyway as with most critics and debunkers they
never mention that the same the same "Doowhacker" appears in another shot
of the same UFO at a different angle and at night time.

This can only mean that the "Doowhacker" has the uncanny ability to fall
off the ship at the spilt second of photography on multiple occasions 'in
exactly the same place' or IT'S PART OF THE SHIP.
I've attached the photos to show what I mean.I'm sure you have seen them
thousands of times but I haven't seen this pointed out anywhere in any
discussion about the particular photo so I just thought I'd pass it on. My
apologies if this is old news and has been pointed out to debunkers before.

PS I thought the skeptics corner was a good idea for discussion of the evidence ,it's a pity its closed.I know you are never going to convince some people but at least there was a place to talk about it on the forum. When the evidence given to Billy was actually given in a context of plausible deniability then I think it's important to keep engaged with people who are questioning the material. I didn't notice the above debunker debunking until my brother directed me to the "Smoking gun hoax" website when I looked at the pictures and went back to him with the above evidence, he had to change his stance on this particular subject.
Salome

Tony.

J_rod7

Post Number: 731
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done, Tony

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 256
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tony,

This seems to be a very important point you have noticed. I do not remember any reference to this neither. You are quite observant. Thanks.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Norm

Post Number: 1260
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Methusalem Meier, Michael Hesemann, Wendelle Stevens, Phobol Cheng Presents The Reopening Of The Billy Meier Case [3 Disc Set]
Michael Hesemann presents NEVER-BEFORE SHOWN FOOTAGE & PHOTOS, plus new metal samples, & video taped testimonies of 20 eyewitnesses."

http://www.ufocongressstore.com/servlet/Categories
My Website

Bodhran

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks guys, It seems to be the pattern though with most of the debunking that even when pointing out "the obvious hoax" the debunkers miss something glaringly obvious to contradict their own beliefs. I suppose thats the nature of plausible deniability, it must work both ways!
Salome

Tony.

J_rod7

Post Number: 734
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony,

As to "plausible deniability," the Secret Service agencies of many countries KNOW the truth, that these are real space craft. Isn't time to drop the deniability now?

We all should come right out and say = These are real, genuine hyper-space capable space craft from the stars. Skeptics be DAM#ED, the Truth and the knowledge of Creation are most important. If THEY don't 'get it,' too bad, maybe their children will.

Salome
Rod

Bodhran

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,
I agree with you but unfortunately the Secret Services may be the only ones with the original and uncontravertable evidence, ie the metal samples the original photographs and negatives etc. It is not they who need convincing as they have the truth in their hands already. It is easy to say these are real craft from the stars and with the evidence we still have it is enough for the members of this forum and FIGU, but not enough for the skeptics who hold back the rest of the human race from accepting this amazing and complicated alien contact as fact.

Personally I believe that the teachings about creation passed to Billy are indeed the most important message ever passed on to humanity and I do say these are real events to anyone who is interested but then they research the evidence, come across the debunkers "smoking gun" hoax evidence and stop there.
I don't think we should stop debunking the skeptics,we have been held back by morons for long enough, there are a lot of human beings on this planet that need to hear what Billy has to say and never get to hear it. Even though it is up to the individual to research and find their way to the truth I still think we should strive to remove obstacles to this whenever we can.
Salome

Tony.

J_rod7

Post Number: 735
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony,

Yes, your point of view is well expresses.

IF, big IF, we could convince Steven Greer of the importance of this mission, and then to include the FACTS of the Plejarens into his DISCLOSURE agenda.

He does know the truth of the contacts, but has kept his organization away from this, so as not to be "contaminated" by the hoaxers strident voices.

Perhaps, if we all give him and his Disclosure organization enough evidence and some of the contact notes and Spiritual Teaching material, we could gain an important ally.

Salome

Rod

Bodhran

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,
Mr Greer seems to be focused on the free energy side of things for the last while. The disclosure project started in 2001 with many military, government and scientific people banging the drum about alien contact. That should have sent shockwaves around the world, did it? No. I only heard about it by accident stumbling on it on youtube a few years later. I'm not sure what Greer could do for the Meier case when he has ex military and government backing him up and is still getting nowhere with the public.
If there is evidence that would convince Greer about the authenticity of Billy's contacts then he should be given it of course but it would have to be something that has not surfaced yet that can not be refuted. Every single piece of the Meier evidence can be realisticly argued from both sides to varying degrees, in fact the arguments are what is keeping this case in the public eye for 30 plus years. In fact again the only way the Plejarans could have kept this case in the public eye indefinately without landing on the whitehouse lawn and saying "look at me I'm an alien ,BELIEVE" is to do exactly what they have done and use plausible deniability. Brilliantly simple in its idea and incredibly complex in it's execution. Otherwise they would have either done our thinking for us or this case would have been dead 20 years ago proved a hoax.

Salome

Tony.

Michael

Post Number: 757
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony,

I have to disagree here. If everyone would read the articles on my site pertaining to The Latest Evidence it should be quite evident why any credible skeptical challenge is completely over.

Tony's contribution to the WCUFO evidence was forwarded by me to the IIG skeptics who, so far, have had no response.

And doubly note that the Derek Bartholomaus actually had to RETRACT his foundational premise that Meier used model UFOs and model trees, etc.

I think that it's VERY important that pro-Meier people don't give in to this worry that there's ANY realistic argument against the evidence; there's only noise and distraction, as well as retreat from the skeptics.

I'd be glad to take on any of the skeptics, scientists, etc. - and any one of you could do the same thing if you prepped yourselves on all that's now established in regards to the skeptics.

We are not here to be "missionizing" but that DOESN'T mean that we can't be boldly, justifiably, confident that there is now sufficient, credible documentation to refute virtually any further skeptical challenge.

And if there are still questions remaining in anyone's mind about it, please post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

If we are strong, neutral-positive in putting the facts forwards, people can decide for themselves - from a far better informed position.
Michael Horn

Schantz

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

As you know I have personally taken on skeptic Derek Bartholomaus. Last year I had given him proof of false information he has on his website about world war three. He still has me and the information listed as facts. This was all documented in dated emails from Christian, myself, Derek and Michael. Derek then wanted to move into some of his other challenges and I told him I wouldn't waste my time with him until he corrected his false information which is still there to this day. Derek's investigation of the case has nothing to do with the facts but more about his agenda and him not willing to admit to his mistakes.

Michael

Post Number: 758
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tony,

Yes, exactly. What some people also may not know here is that the skeptical challenge with CFI-West/IIG/James Randi et al, began in 2001, when they accepted MY challenge for THEM to duplicate just ONE of Meier's UFO photos and ONE of his films, something that they - as well as anyone else - have obviously been unable to do.

Therefore, and especially in light of Bartholomaus' trapping himself with his incompetence, his inappropriately large ego and his deep denial of reality, there's all the more reason for us to not be at all timid, or in despair, about the strength of the case and its evidence.

You demonstrated that some careful, thoughtful research could shed the light of truth on the situation. Derek and his "Dominoes" just demonstrate that their cocky prejudices and know-it-all attitudes contributed to doing themselves in.

I have - many times -held out a peaceful hand to him/them, offering that we should cooperate in the search for truth, that all past disputes and hostilities should be abandoned and forgiven...to no avail.

So, since they preferred to stay entrenched in ignorance and arrogance, I've taken no prisoners and pummeled them relentlessly with the facts...as well as with reminders of what a bunch of knuckle heads they are and how they contribute to keeping the masses ignorant, deliberately or not. They truly are the clergy in the Church of Skepticism.
Michael Horn

Syn

Post Number: 162
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this video has a very moving sentimental value for billy meier...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/578995/ufo_billy_meier_case/
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Syn

Post Number: 163
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

another interesting video with randy winters(yes i know he alters information for his benefit)

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000106006
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Bodhran

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,
Sorry, when I meant realistic arguments against the case I suppose what I mean is that even if the skeptics can be proven wrong on all accounts with their arguments, when backed into a corner the option is still there for them to come back with a defense like "show us the original negatives of the photos". Not an argument at all really considering the enormous amount of eveidence already out there for people to realise that this is indeed real, but at the last it still gives people who cannot accept something to hold on to.
This in itself I would assume ( correct me if I'm wrong) could be part of the plausibile deniability scenario as I am guessing that the Plejarans would have known that all these events would transpire as they have to some degree.

Ps I love the "Clergy of the church of skepticism"
Brilliant
Salome

Tony.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Im not to sure where to put this post but I think this is the closest area.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/UFOs-Aliens-2138/billy-meier.htm

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/2138-48347/UFOs-Aliens/Earth-Sister.htm

This woman claims she is having contacts with alien races. She also claims that Billy Meier's information "has turned into a circus of discredit to the alien races and to the humans who truly work with them."

She also claims "****I have personal contact with many races, and many of them are from The Pleiades."

So by her own statement here she has just proved herself to be a fraud. There are no life forms in the Pleiades system.

Nothing else to say on this as the articles show her to be a fraud.

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Michael

Post Number: 762
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dropped them a love note:

It's always mildly interesting to come across such delusional people who, whatever their twisted motives may be, come forward to mislead and corrupt the truth. You are among the best examples of such people. It isn't necessary to dissect your inanities and completely unsubstantiated claims and give you further publicity. Suffice it to say that the consequences to your own consciousnesses, damaged as they already appear to be, are and will be even greater - in the negative - than the momentary rush of false self-importance that you get from promoting your lies to the gullible.
Michael Horn

Ramirez

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen_moore.

Quoting Earth Sister.

"My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.
These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.
My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race."

Earth Sister together with various healers, facilitators, contactees, spirit guides, mediums, truth teachers, wisdom merchants etc is basically a mentally unbalanced individual craving attention & validation of personal fantasies whilst simultaneously deceiving the gullible with BS ramblings dressed up as profound insights or universal truth. It's quite similar in principle to religion.

New age quackery is littered with thousands such persons ..... it's an industry.

Lots of cute alien drawings here ...

http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

And here a clue ... has sister read these books ?
Might do her a power of good :-)

http://www.theprojectatearth.com/Liar.html
Cheers.

J_rod7

Post Number: 765
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael, doesn't magical James Randi still owe you a Million Dollars?

I think that you should take him to court for him to pay up.

That would also set a landmark decision for Billy and the Mission, as to proving the case in court - a legal point of reference. Just a thought.

Peace

Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 765
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

Yup, visited the first site referenced. Found this REALLY cute alien, which must be one of Earth Sisters' contacts. She calls it "ZAR." Such a good likeness, too.

cute

Yup, thanks for the good laugh.

Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I find it hard to believe that anyone would have drawings on their website of these "so called aliens" and no photographic etc evidence and then say Mr Meier, according to these "so called aliens" is a "circus of discredit to the alien races and to the humans who truly work with them."

I like Michael Horn when it comes to frauds and debunkers of Billy's mission, He has a talent for tieing them up in knots so to speak

thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page