Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 27, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through March 27, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Behzad

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

you almost put a very burning mind question that I think It would be very useful if we all can have the Billy answer to this.
Salome Friends

Indi

Post Number: 291
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,
I think you really answered your own question in a funny way.
You said that Creation is only relative perfection. In its striving to become more perfect than it already is, it requires obviously more pure energy to join with it, so it can become powerful enough to evolve to an Ur-Creation/Universe.
The only way it can do that is to provide the basic matrix, or building blocks for logic, and given enough time presume that as much as possible of that matrix will form logical unions/units that will produce suitable energy/power, which will be relatively logical and thus available eventually to merge with Creation.

In this sense, it did not 'create' illogical things, it really created only the base units, which when aligned in the correct polarities, produce the required charge/power.

We, as humans in our imperfection and undeveloped/unevolved status, must draw the required poles to form units, by striving.

We cannot become logical and therefore produce power, unless the imbalance is there in the first place. So, in my view, Creation didn't create illogicality, but did provide instead, the precursors to logic. Just a different perspective. Maybe the glass half full instead of the glass half empty?

Robjna

Thomas

Post Number: 593
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robjna I think you are right and my myopic view prevented me from seeing it :-)

In addition, I reasoned that we get from being a spirit fragment up to the point of joining with Creation in "only" many billions of years. Does anyone know how long it took Creation to evolve from the point of being self aware up to the level that it could create a material universe? I am thinking it took alot longer that the billions of years we use getting from start to finish...so to speak ;-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 610
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Thomas,

To your Quest: "Does anyone know how long it took Creation to evolve from the point of being self aware up to the level that it could create a material universe?"

Between the 'Event' of Creation being Self-Aware, and to the beginnings of the Material Universe - there was still yet no measure of Time. The Dimensions of Space-Time began then, only when the Material Universe came into existence. Before this was a Timeless state of Being.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 598
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, you are correct but not correct. I will explain. There is no material time in the periods without a material universe, so you are correct in that. However, there is time of a different level and rate, and these can be equated numerically to equivalents of material time. I can say this with confidence because, in the teachings of BEAM, he states that the "sleep" periods of Creation are such and such years long. For him to state that, what I mentioned would have to be true generally speaking.

Thanks for your comment...

J_rod7

Post Number: 613
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,
Well, again, we may both be correct and still not correct...
In the 'sleep' periods BETWEEN the creation of Universes, then such a timeless state may still be measured in the relationship of the material universes themselves.

We are told there will be no Human lifeforms in the next universe, so WHO WILL KEEP TIME THEN? We only know that succeeding Universes will be larger and endure longer. Surely, there will be some aspects of Spirits from Creation expressed as individual consciousness; perhaps Creation will express group Spirits already in common union, acting as one unit. Or some advanced material lifeforms capable of crossing dimensions at will.

This is only speculation; we won't know the mind of Creation until we merge with it. What then will be the measure of Space-Time. Again only speculation from our current perspective.

As to the Timeless Era (however you consider the 'length-of-time') from Self-Awareness to the First Creation - there IS NO PRIOR REFERENCE POINT to measure FROM. The Creation then in a State of Being best described as AN ENDLESS NOW. Immeasurable, indescribable from our perspective.
Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I would like to share some of my thoughts and feelings with you.

The more I read from Billy's writings and from the contact notes about Creation the more I am "Bowled Over" with joy and contentment. The information from billy is so, eeerm I am trying to find the words, unique then anything else on Earth that it has its own power within the writings.

If i was a sceptic to Billy's writings on Creation then I could not answer the obvious question "Where did billy get or come up with all this information about Creation?". In truth if this information from Billy was false then this question would still be un answerable.

In Billy's writings on Creation and from various sources from FIGU, the information is made very clear and is backed up with facts and figures, something religious writings do not contain. Billy's writings on Creation, for me, seem to give me an inner feeling of freedom, joy and peace. Its like I have found the one thing I have been looking for in my life, The real truth of my existance and purpose of life.

I just wanted to share this with you all and wonder if anyone has the same experiences as me when looking into Billy's writings on Creation

Thanks for your time
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Im trying to get my head around the cycles of creation and am asking for some help here. I have searched the forum and read many posts from the mods and members but im still bamboozled on a few things.

1. When a creation (Like ours) finishes its 7 awake/sleep cycles it then becomes a UR creation. When the UR Creation finish its 7 evolution cycle does it become part of the Absolute Absolutem or does it become another sort of Creation before that?

2. Does the UR creation when it is creating creations in the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc create creations with, for example 7 helixes?

3 Are the twin helixes of our creation part of the same creation in respect that when it collapses and goes into its sleep state does the 2 helixes go into one energy form?

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Thomas

Post Number: 609
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephan, not much has been mentioned about the Creation forms after ours, just bits and pieces, but I am fairly certain that if the structure of Creation stays the same, but just evolves in form, then there would remain only 2 counterrotating, inward spiraling helices as in our current Creation.

I also understand that the helices of our Creation do not change in form during the big crunch so to speak, but only are reduced in size and density due to compression.

And no, after a UR Creation finishes all of its cycles, it does not join with the Absolutum because it becomes a new Creation form. I believe I recall it becoming a Central Creation next.

Thomas

Edward

Post Number: 1309
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen and Thomas.....

Yes, there would come a time that (our) Creation - Contracts - after some-many
billions and billions...and billions of years...(etc) of Expanding herself.

Thus, she 'rolls In-ward', so to speak. And not as todays scientists presume
that she comes to a point that she - slows down - and the rims/edges would
just slow down in speed and just disintegrate gradually....Thinning Out, the
rims/edges to the smallest particles and smallest energy particles and so
forth, known to him.

Thus, when an aspect is - Contracting -, indeed, it will be 'compressed' to
such an extent, that there will come a time, that it will ignite and explode!

Compressing all energies that is accumulated to produced this reaction/effect
from the Cause of Contraction. Similar effect would be that of a Black Hole in
her very end stage; will explode, and from that time on, NEW energies will be
formed as well as material aspects; if this need be the case; depending on
what stage Creation is in the processing.

And, I think also, that every Creation of itself, does create NEW Creations...
and which is just a - Chain Effect/Reaction -, as is mentioned that: Creation
creating Creations Within herself....etc. Semjase mentioned: the Water Bubbles
Effect; which is similar to the explanation. And as I once mentioned: our Creation
being just one Sand Kernal....in an immense desert.

Thus, fusing with the Absolute Absolutum...is still a long ways!

TIME as we know it can just not be explained...in the measurements known to us
in our todays Clock Time(work); in our Earthly human terms it would seem:
ENDLESS!

What did Einstein once say(, in the sense): "When sitting one minute on a hot
stove, it would seem like an Eternity.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 645
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As We Come Together Here in Peace

Greetings Stephen, Thomas, Edward ...

To address any misperceptions about Ur-Creation, Creation, or Creation Universe which seem to be 'creeping-in' here; This should serve as Factual Truth...:

From the highest to the lowest absolutum-form:

7. BEING-Absolutum

6. Sohar-Absolutum

5. Super-Absolutum

4. Creations-Absolutum

3. Central-Absolutum

2. Ur-Absolutum

1. Absolute Absolutum.

The Absolute Absolutum is the one Absolutum-form that created the very first and lowest Creation-forms, the very first material universes, which evolved up to the first Ur-Creations which on their turn created new material-universe Creations.
The other six (6) Absolutum-forms do not create universes / creations.

[ To add another thought here - The Absolute Absolutum is the SOURCE of Ultra-Fine Energy from which Creation continuously draws It's Sustenance. /Rod ]
The sevenfold laws of the Spirit:

1) Universal-BEING
2) Universal-Law
3) Universal-Gemuet
4) Universal-Love
5) Universal-Force
6) Universal-Time
7) Universal-Creation

The sevenfold laws of the coarse material:

1)To become and Wither away
2)Law compliance
3)Spirit development
4)Lovelife
5)Force-evolution
6)Bondage to time
7)Material creation

Creation --- through its entirety pulsate the Universal 'Gemuet' (a non-translatable German term for the spiritual counterpart to the psyche) and the Universal Consciousness, the power of life and existence in general.

Creation pervades everything and everything pervades Creation, therefore forming oneness within itself. Within this oneness occur all life and all of the evolution allotted to it.

Creation has the identical developmental and evolutionary process as every life form, --- however, its values of time are anchored in very high values indeed.

Creation itself exists in a conscious creative state for seven Great-Times. --- Subsequently it lays dormant for an equal number of Great-Times, but this time they last seven times as long. Following this period, Creation is awake to create once again for a period seven times as longer once again than the previous one. (One Great-Time is equal to 311,040,000,000,000 terrestrial years; seven Great-Times add up to 2,177,280,000,000,000 terrestrial years, also called an eternity; 7 x 7 Great-Times make one All-Great-Time.)

Creation is The Creation and there exists no Creation other than it within its own Universe.

Creation is the Creation of all creations such as the Universe, the galaxies, stars, earths (earth is equivalent to 'planets' in this context), skies, light and darkness, time, space and all multitudes of life forms in existence, each according to its own species.
From these sevenfold laws in the spiritual and the material ALL laws of Creation and Nature spawn.
All of this exists in the Ur-Ur-Ur Laws of Love, Logic, Space, Time and Spirit

Ur: Original, archetypal

Ur-Creation: Original Creation or Ur-Creation (German = Urschopfung) is the only Creation-form which creates the idea for a first-Creation (the only Creation with a material universe, all higher Creations are pure spiritual), after which a first-Creation has to create itself out of that idea.
An Ur-Creation can create 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ideas for an Creation and from that point on in multiplications of 7. So 14, 21, 28, 35, 42 up to 49 Creations.
In case of the DERN universe, is our universe a 'two-egg twin', with the DAL Universe as its slightly younger twin Universe.

From Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/glossary.htm

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
And, of course there is still more in regard to the Cycles of Creation. After Creation Evolves through the 7 x 7 Great-Times, It then Expands itself "Up the Ladder" to become an Ur-Creation, which is the Second of 7-steps to take It's Rightful place in the Family of All-Great-Creation through 7-Eternities.

And THIS is OUR own DESTINY = to Evolve With and Within Our Creation through all It's sequential Evolutions, as we all will merge with Creation when she closes the Material Universe.
Yes, gives me chills and thrills to think of all this.

Salome

Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 619
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, the original source of those quotes above in your post is actually this very forum. Do a search for some of the prominent terms and you will find that Jacob was there author...

Just a heads up ;-)

Elreyjr

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings,

the illustration of what creation is, as seen at http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Creation#The_Creation showed specks of lights spread over the black background.

was this only missed as this may mean there are still Creations of Creation beyond the green colored displacement belt as shown?

a great salute to the guys behind the Billy Meier wiki coming from a child searcher,

Jun

J_rod7

Post Number: 726
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jun,

The Illustration at that link is only meant to show our own Universe of the Creation. ... The structure of this universe only.

We know, for example, the DAL Universe is similar and attached to ours at one point, but is not shown for simplicity. Nor are any other Universes of this Creation shown. What would be the point?

Rod

Elreyjr

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greeting Rod,

got it. there is really no point for any more details except probably to say it is the illustration of the creation of our universe. as was said and you made me realize, universes over universes, universes under universes, etc.

thanks for being there for me each time.

Jun

Jonas

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys, can some one tell me why we have to understand creation so well, which I must honestly say, I will have much difficulty understanding it, shouldn't we just follow and make people follow its laws via understanding it(the real trick). Is it selfish to strive to make people understand just to stop the hardship and suffering of our future generations.I am no way a profit and my spirit may evolve back here on earth but the guy writting this will not exit one day in the future (Distant I hope). Imagine everyone living in peace and not scaming one another, sounds a bit like a song title. We probobly will never see it but we still must all work to that goal, right or wrong, only say for the next 100 years atleast

Ramirez

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 04:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas.
If you have an enquiring mind you are less likely to accept the "Big Book Of Lies" version where a nice man with grey hair has everyone sitting at a table while angels play harps for eternity.

"shouldn't we just follow and make people follow its laws via understanding it(the real trick)."

That's why humanity is where it's at .... those using the "Big Book Of Lies" as a justification have done precisely that .... made people follow it's laws.

If people need to be made to believe something there's an agenda behind it.

We have simply been presented with information.
There is an unsolved mystery remaining even for the most highly advanced spirits so at our early stage of progress why any need to fret or be confused by the enormity & complexity of it all.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 1363
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas....

Well, when it comes down to the "Spiritual Teachings" Billy brings anew to man
on Earth, this is being dictated, if you will.....in Written Format; which
goes along with our own daily Life Experiences....when we experience this in a
- Natural - fashion. Thus, we have the Theoretical aspect(Spiritual -
writings/literature) and the Practical aspect(Material - experiencing Life).

We can Combine BOTH, along our path, through life. And try to create
Perfection and an - Equilibrium -; as intended by The Creation.

Some individuals do not have that much problems with experiencing life in a
Conscious and Disciple manner, but...when we speak of the Majority, well, this
is another case, and than....the Spiritual Teachings and all related will be
in it's place for those whom need this nourishment of TRUE Creational
Spirituality....and than, to obtain the above mentioned: Way Of Being.

So, the Advantage of learning the TRUE Creational Spiritual Ways Of Being,
will only help one with 'ease' to One's TRUE Creational Spiritual GOAL, in
One's existence. Thus, the more one lives and adapts Oneself in 'alignment'
with the Creational Teachings, the more one has more Knowledge and Wisdom of
HOW the Creational Force WORKS. We, may live within her, but it would even be
grand to KNOW....HOW she WORKS, not? [MAN does ask himself: WHY and WHAT
are we doing here and WHERE are we going...not?]

"A salesman has to know WHAT he selling...in order to sell what he is
selling", as they say.

And another Advantage is: the more One learns and absorbs the contents of the
TRUE Creational Spiritual teachings/aspects and live in accordance to them,
the SOONER One is permitted to leave the Material Realms! Due, to have
reached(Spiritually) a Higher State Of Being, and thus...Vibration. And it is,
a Creational Law, that automatically One be placed in the/your appropriate
(earned) Level Of Existence. [Sort of Graduation Day, :-), relieved from the
Material existence.]

But still, Jonas: just take the Spiritual Teachings and all related "Step-by
step." Billy makes this very clear. And I would agree with him. We all learn at
our OWN Pace. No One, should Forcibly....Mouth Feed...you. Just determine your
own pace, ok?

Wonderbaarlijk is The Creation......

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 740
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello John (Jonas)

Billy gave answers on the Creation, Spirituality, Religion &c.
Straight "from the horses' mouth," so to say. See, in particular, the 3rd Q & A, at the bottom of page two.

Found here...: http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/BillyAnswers.pdf

More discussion from Billy on: The Creation Itself is Your Spirit, and where the spirit is, that is also freedom.

Found Here...:
http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/The%20Creation%20Itself%20is%20Your%20Spirit.pdf

Salome
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 275
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Chris/Pledja,

You wondered; “What is the essence of creation? is it wisdom? has anyone figured this out? why am I so blind not to see what it is.”

This very question has always been the humanity’s ultimate inquiry; Are we all then physically blind? The answer is; not at all. You see, visualization is a physical characteristic. How on earth do you expect to see the unseen with your physical eyes? I know what you meant, but please read on.

The only visional flaw in your question may be your assumption that you are the only one with this seemingly lack of knowledge which you erroneously call blindness.

With the help of our tremendously advanced Pleyaren, Billy maintains that the core or essence of Creation can be found in love, peace, spirit, logic, wisdom, truth, balance, knowledge, freedom and respect.

After investigating through this superb, most logically sound and reasonable material existing on the face of this planet and presented by Billy, we eventually come to what he terms “The Absolutes Absolutum”; the core of all that has been, is, and will ever be.

When he is asked what is Absolutes Absolutum then, He declares; the comprehension of Absolutes Absolutum is beyond human capabilities.

So, Is Billy leading us into a paradox? This is certainly worth investigating.

Therefore, I like to share with you my personal analysis in an attempt to hopefully generate some clarity to this apparently ever confusing dilemma for all to share.

You see Chris, we are all physical beings, inherently limited to physical realm that is a function of time and space; this fact makes us and our comprehensions utterly limited and bound to these restrictions. It really makes us blind in the realm of timelessness and space-bound-ness, for the lack of a better word.

But I have a question for you.

Are Billy’s “creational core values” such as love, truth, logic, peace, wisdom, spirit, respect and knowledge, also limited to time and space? The answer is; absolutely not!

The ‘truth’ for example, is always the ‘truth‘, and time and space will not effect it; so as the other core Creational values stated by Billy. They are eternal and are not restricted functions of time and space and therefore they have not and will not change, while they tend to be incomprehensible in our physical terms.

What Henok said eons ago, is what Jmmanuel said millenniums ago, is what Mohammad said over a thousand years ago, and is what Billy is saying presently and it will be what we all will eventually abide by for years to come. Eons has past but the truth is still the same. As a matter of fact, this very fact can be used and argued to prove that all earthly religions ARE indeed falsified because their assumed directives could not and did not tolerate the test of time.

An example that comes to my mind is the Islam’s enforcement of “hejob” (female forced veil).
Logic which is also one of the timeless creational core values indicates that this rule had to have been a misinterpretation therefore a falsification and a limitation to functions of time and space.

When we ask the ultimate question about the source or the beginning of Creation, we do not realize that our very question is misstated, and paradoxical.

Let me explain.

Beginning and end are time bound and space bound, aren’t they?
Issues may actually have a beginning or an end if they are functions of time and space. Dimensions are basically limited even if they appear endless. Whatever that has a beginning must have an end. This is the physical or natural law of duality. When we have an up, we must have a down. When we have a positive, there must be an equal negative. But all of these are true in the realm of mater and physical being that are again limited to functions of time and space.

But imagine for a second a realm without the limitation of time and space. Then the question of what is the beginning of creation does not fit in that realm anymore. Because this non-physical realm does not comprehend the term beginning, there is no beginning and there is no end, just as we can not comprehend otherwise. It is presumably a continuous spiral.
Note that in the non-physical world, values can be at infinite places at the same time or past time or present time or future time all simultaneously.

When Billy then says the concept of Absolutes Absolutum is beyond humankind’s comprehension, it is not at all a paradox, in terms of inconsistency or illogicality, but it may be an impossibility due to our limitation of being our restrictions to time and space.

In fact, if in our physical realm Billy had given us make believe definitions such as heaven and hell just for the sake of providing an answer, then his truthfulness must have been questioned.

It is then logically impossible for us physical being to visually comprehend the non-physical realm of creation for the reasonable logics stated above. How can we ever comprehend the feeling of being wet if we have never seen or touched a drop of water or any other liquid?

But Creation has indeed given us a hint or a glimpse if you will, of this ultimate reality by the power of our mind. If you don’t think that’s true, all you have to do is to close your eyes for a second, and with your mind eyes you can find yourself in some other space in some other time concurrently. In that case, you are not as blind as you had assumed you were, are you?

The only way to truly comprehend this phenomenon is to ultimately join the Creation and the non-physical state and that my dear members is the premise of our ultimate evolution.

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 744
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings in Peace to All,

[ As Adam would say: Another Beautiful Day in Creation ]

Edward has made some very good points here...:

[ "Thus, we have the Theoretical aspect(Spiritual - writings/literature) and the Practical aspect(Material - experiencing Life).

We can Combine BOTH, along our path, through life. And try to create
Perfection and an - Equilibrium -; as intended by The Creation." ]

Only to add here, by the STUDY of the Teachings, there comes a point when the Theoretical moves into the realm of Knowing. That to Know is an ELECTRIFYING AWAKENING of the Truth which comes from the Spirit into the conscious Mind.

Once Truth is Known, there is an unshakeable certainty, Progress quickens, the Spirit of Creation is seen everywhere, in everything, in ALL life, in all other Human Beings.

Zhila, in very fine logic, adds great wisdom to the wholeness concept of Creation...:

[ "Are Billy’s “creational core values” such as love, truth, logic, peace, wisdom, spirit, respect and knowledge, also limited to time and space? The answer is; absolutely not!" ]

Truth, the Endless, Unchangeable Truth encompasses and includes ALL that we have learned to be true, and endless more which awaits only for us to discover along our path. Each path different for every Human.

Yet All paths lead each one to the same goal of reunification again with Creation. (Think of a vast Web, like a spiders' web, with uncountable strands - the individual paths, Stretched from every one at every Star, all leading to the central Point).

Then and there, we will Truly Know the Endless Love, Power, Peace, and Wisdom of Creation itself, to become at-one-ment (atonement) as our Spirits Merge with the Spirit which IS Creation.

[ "But Creation has indeed given us a hint or a glimpse if you will, of this ultimate reality by the power of our mind. If you don't think that's true, all you have to do is to close your eyes for a second, and with your mind eyes you can find yourself in some other space in some other time concurrently. In that case, you are not as blind as you had assumed you were, are you?" ] -Zhila

Salome

Rod

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the Lyrians and the Vegans it's simply Cause and Effect! And somewhere in the middle we began and have been here ever since, still asking this same old question... "What came first? The Egg or the Chicken?"
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Creational

Post Number: 276
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

Thank you for supporting my views regarding Creation.
" Then and there, we will Truly Know the Endless Love, Power, Peace, and Wisdom of Creation itself, to become at-one-ment (atonement) as our Spirits Merge with the Spirit which IS Creation.": Clever observation my friend.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page