Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 11, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through April 11, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Aburns87

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for your view bob... although all the answers that were given were indeed helpful none of them seemed to answer my original question... …perhaps it is from my lack of explaining it well enough... so here goes… my wife and i have been doing the "meditative basis to the positive consciousness-bearing" daily for around a year now and in the time of doing it we have felt a significant shift in our thinking (which was obviously more negative than positive when we started) i remember my wife and i both feeling distinctly on a certain day (a different one for each of us) that our consciousness / psyche was starting to naturally feed us positive thoughts alongside the negative ones… (kind of like a switch from primarily negative to more balanced) and it seems to become easier and easier to see pull a positive thought from “off the shelf” instead of a negative one every day we continue with this …my question was: is it good to keep developing ones consciousness in this manner or does it risk making the consciousness / psyche “unbalanced” or “un-neutral … in the description of this meditation billy wrote "The one and same sentence may have a use for a single day or for several days depending on need, more precisely, for as long and often till the content of the sentence has become consciously self-evident." …is it possible to reach a point where the sentence is “self-evident” and should be stopped? Or is it safe to keep doing the same sentence as it can infinitely grow and become even more self-evident? (perhaps I should stop pushing for it and let my spirit direct me to the answer)
thanks again for all of your previous answers…
I wish you all lots of love, joy and laughter :D

-andrew

Scott

Post Number: 1717
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

I'm curious, how did you choose which affirmation to recite? Did you pick from the list, or did you begin at the beginning?

That's excellent your wife is able to practice with you.

http://clemmm.googlepages.com/

Scott

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 417
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

It’s all about personal balance which everyone must discern for themselves. Yes, it is possible to be overly positive, because as you acknowledged yourself, it’s a balance that you seek.

From Billy’s, Macht der Gedanken (Power of Thoughts):

Im neutral-positiv-ausgeglichenen Denken jedoch haben auch negative Einschlüsse Platz, die nicht einfach verdrängt, sondern neutral positiv ausgeglichen verarbeitet werden müssen, um eine effective Ausgeglichenheit zu erreichen. Also darf nicht nur rein positiv und nicht nur rein negativ gedacht werden, sondern eben neutral-posi¬tiv-ausgeglichen - mit beiden Teilen zu gleichen Massen.

"In the neutral-positive-well-balanced thinking, negative inclusions, however, also have their place which must not be simply edged out, but be equalized in a neutrally positive well-balanced process to reach an effective balance. Therefore, not just purely positive and not only purely negative thought, but just neutral-positive-equalised - with both parts to the same measure."

Tatsächlich sammelt so der Mensch sowohl die süssen als auch die bitteren Früch¬te, die er durch die Macht der Gedanken selbst heranzüchtet oder die von ausserhalb seines eigenen Denkens Stehenden erschaffen werden.
"So actually the human being collects thus the sweet ones as well as the bitter fruits which are created by the power of their own thoughts or from outside their own thinking."

As Billy explains later, it's a process of being aware for yourself of when you are out of balance - which is learning to be constantly vigilante.

Regards
Bob

J_rod7

Post Number: 705
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Andrew

You, and your wife, have experienced the means "to naturally feed us positive thoughts alongside the negative ones… (kind of like a switch from primarily negative to more balanced)."

For the particular set of Affirmations You've used to arrive to this ability, the way to achieve the balance you seek is already in your répertoire. It seems congruent to your growth to move into different affirmations, different areas, different territory. Have you now exhausted the list of 77?

Your possibility could be to create some from your own inspiration (some jointly considered also). There are deeper levels yet to achieve in your meditations. Visualization exercises are one means to open new doors. Allow your psyche to guide such visualization, rather than forcing anything in particular. Accept whatever/wherever this goes, the message becomes clear as you consciously process the vision-journey. Other meditation practice can open you both to experience telepathy, and enhance other natural psychic abilities.

Bon Voyage

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Patm

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew,
I am happy with you. Positive-neutral, awareness of the positive AND negative potential and CHOOSING the balance. To be able to share that energy of Creation with someone else mutually achieving balance is an inspiration.

No need to dwell on how much the current lesson can teach, go on to the next lesson. Don't stall getting to 77, just start over from 1 with a newer focus and the resulting new round of knowledge intertwined with the sharing of the spirit generated energy through your actions/reactions during your interactions.

Thanks for sharing.
Truely a "Gift of Energy".
-PatM

Aburns87

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wow, thanks again for all your responses... regarding scott's question: we broke up the meditation to about 11 a day (since there are 77) and basically started from the beginning... our level of focus on the sentence depends on how much we need it…(no, we have definitely not exhausted all 77) some we skim over briefly because they seem to do little (maybe self-evident = which probably means time for a new lesson) others, we recite for much longer periods of time until intuitively we feel that we should go to the next one… and during the course of a day we use anyone that seems appropriate for a given situation... we have already begun to start replacing sentences that do little for us …with ones that we find appropriate for a given area of development…. i agree again with everybody’s suggestion regarding moving to another lesson... since a student would learn very little if he kept repeating one lesson for all his life… I suppose the answer to my original question can be answered by the feeling I get when reading them… regarding rod’s suggestion… we have also been doing 20 minute concentration / meditation exercises daily which slowly but surely have had a wonderful effect as well... i am not sure exactly what you mean by “visualization exercises” if you could explain we would love to better understand what you mean…
thank you all for your wonderful help,
this is by far the most helpful community I have seen,
lots of love and peace to you all,
andrew

Sparky

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings. I have a question for those who have been on this Forum for a while. I'm interested in Telepathy. Have the 1.2 million symbols ever been released so that someone could learn the language/method of comunication? I don't think I am currently able to do telepathy, but I would like to be aware of the symbols used all through out the galaxy. If there is such a book or web page (even if it is in German that would be great too.)

Schantz

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparky,

Here's a link to purchase the book of symbols. I don't have any further information other than the link I provided. If I remember correctly Billy has learned 52 million symbols, but I may be incorrect, so I recommend doing your own research.

http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=348

Edward

Post Number: 1355
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

I guess you are referring to the Symbols related to Billy's Spiritual
Telepathy experiences, which is in book format, as I understand it and to a
limit of known symbols are shown with their meanings. [Which can be purchase
at the FIGU online book store, see HOME page and go to German language site.]

Well, WE all experience some form of Telepathy, it be Consciously or
Unconsciously, Directly or Indirectly; just depends on what mode/state one is
in, at that time of manifestation. Thus, - Primary Telepathy - is quite
NORMAL, in our daily lives. And - Spiritual Telepathy - is something else!
Especially, the Symbols referring to Billy. [Please, utilize Search Engine for
further information, has been discussed.]

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Sparky

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the information.
I sometimes get these flashes, usually when I'm asleep. I see my own future through my own eyes, it lasts from only a second to 6 or 7 seconds long. When I eventually experience the future I'm extremely zoned in on the moment. These flashes are of no real use to me other than knowing I have a future that I have yet to experience. They happened more often when I was younger rather than now. Is there an explanation for such happenings.
I'm quite interested in a useful focus for my minds force of will. As I have read that advancing my personal spirituality is counter intuitive since I live in a not so spiritually minded world. If an advanced human were to come to earth and their life force reincarnate here on earth they would have to either wait until the rest of the humans have advanced or de-evolve to our level and learn everything again. Should raising others spirituality be a larger focus, helping those who are far behind? If yes how is this best accomplished?

J_rod7

Post Number: 722
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky,

Welcome to the Forum. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

To the Spirit, all exists in an Endless Now. This means that ALL TIME = past, present future are available before the Spirit like an open Book.

[ " Is there an explanation for such happenings.(?)" ] Yes...

This is one of the reasons that the knowledge of the Spirit's path is generally not known to our Conscious selves. The same being true for the knowledge of all our prior reincarnations. The Conscious mind in the material world, would become vastly overwhelmed. The Human Being could not function in the material world at our current level of evolution. There would be no Evolution or Spiritual progress, if one had ALL such knowledge present in Consciousness.

This does not rule out that occasionally such knowledge may "bleed-through" into our awareness. For some people, there is a need or purpose for such glimpses into the future or past lives. If one is at a "crossroads" in life, faced with difficult decisions for example, the unconscious may "pass-forward" relevant knowledge.

This can occur in Dreams, in Meditation, spontaneously, or in those "deja-vu" moments. These are times in our lives when the so-called barrier is lowered between the Spirit - the Unconsciousness - and the Conscious Mind.

[ "As I have read that advancing my personal spirituality is counter intuitive..." ] =

= WHEREVER did that nonsense come from? NOTHING limits our Spiritual progress except our own Ego, Obstinate self, or Ignorance. When Spiritual Truth is recognized, and one begins to live by the true Laws of Creation, many doors are opened to that one. That one being YOU in this discussion, there is no hindrance to your own Spiritual Evolution.

[ "...de-evolve to our level and learn everything again." ]

Spirits never de-evolve, nothing gained is ever lost. Spirits will normally only incarnate on a world wherein the population is within the same range of evolution. The exception here, obviously, is Billy and a small handful of Wisdom Carriers (the man which became known as the Enlightened One in India, for example).

Other exceptions are those traveling through space which might die here on Earth. If such ones are more Spiritually Evolved, they will wait in the Afterlife until the population is capable of accepting them into the level of Spiritual Resonance. You are correct in this thinking.

[ "Should raising others spirituality be a larger focus, helping those who are far behind? If yes how is this best accomplished?" ] = Yes.

This is the most noble work, to be so engaged (Thank You Billy).

This is never by force, "missionary efforts," or similar inducements, however.

One will share the level of Wisdom and Truth with those which are seeking for this at the level of the seekers. If you, yourself should gain to such Wisdom and Truth through knowledge which comes from the Spirit (as above), I suggest that you write it down, share only with those whom are receptive, and otherwise keep to your own counsel. As we here are receptive, you may share with us as well.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Sparky

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys, again, this is very helpful in finding my focus. I know that I am sort of tuned into the rest of the World, like one string on a many stringed instrument. I feel that I can effect my environment and the thoughts of others to an extent through meditation, but I am also affected by others' meditation. About 5 years ago I had some time off of work and decided to delve further into spirituality (this was about a year or so before Hurricane Katrina) and I was watching the news and there was a very large Hurricane heading towards the United States. I decided I was going to stop it and focused my mind on the Hurricane becoming a mere breeze or mild tropical storm. And that's what happened hours before it hit land. I found out a year or so later that a radio show asked all it's listeners to join together and meditate on the hurricane becoming a mild tropical storm. It was then that I realized how integrated into the minds of the world I can be. Are such group meditations worth while? If yes, do "we" FIGU or blog member here organize such events? Is my spiritual/meditation energy spent well in such endeavors. What type of focus is a good one?

J_rod7

Post Number: 726
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sparky,

[ "Are such group meditations worth while? If yes, do "we" FIGU or blog member here organize such events? Is my spiritual/meditation energy spent well in such endeavors. What type of focus is a good one?" ] -YES and Yes and yes

The Peace Meditation is a true Group event...:
The Peace Meditation in practical terms

What is the schedule of the Peace Meditation?
Each Peace Meditation session lasts 20 minutes and takes place on the first and the third weekends of the month (target day is always the first Saturday of the month).

On Saturdays at 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. Central European Standard Time (respectively at 9:30 and 11 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, for instance) and at 7:30 and 9:00 p.m. Central European Summer Time (or at 11 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, respectively)

On Sundays at 8:00 p.m. Central European Standard Time and at 9 p.m. Summer Time (or 11:00 a.m. and noon Pacific Standard Time, respectively).

These times must be adhered to precisely (e.g., timed by an atomic clock). When in doubt, it is preferable to begin somewhat earlier rather than later.

Source link: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

Map of Longitudinal Zones (top numbers) and Time Zones (bottom numbers & color coded)

Map from source: Longitude and Time Zones http://www.learner.org/jnorth/tm/mclass/sl/1/TG.html :...>>>

map

Direct link to map: http://www.learner.org/jnorth/images/graphics/t/Timezones.gif

The numbers at the bottom of this map mean to add or subtract that number of hours to/from UTC (Universal Time, also known as Greenwich Mean Time, GMT). Some countries overlap time zones, therefore the color band which corresponds to the number indicates the zone.

For the complete Index of time zone acronyms and abbreviations, which includes the necessary conversion number of hours for addition or subtraction to any zone from UTC/GMT, see at this link http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/

It MUST be pointed out here that CET = Central European Time is UTC/GMT + 1-hour

Example calculation: I live here in Florida, which is EST = Eastern Standard Time, I will subtract SIX hours from Central European Time (CET) (NOT UTC/GMT) to arrive at my time for the Peace Meditation. This gets further complicated, since USA just advanced clocks 1-hour for "Daylight Savings Time (EDT)" (IMO, which is nonsense - doesn't 'save' anything). During EDT, then, I will subtract FIVE hours from CET to maintain synchronization.

The words of the Peace Meditation are ...:

... Saalome Gam Naan Ben Uurda, Gan Njjber Asaala Hesporoona

Which means ...: Peace Be On Earth, And Among All Beings

Salome

Rod

Rarena

Post Number: 426
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How this is with thinking and thoughts I don't know... but Switzerland is still on normal daylight time called Central European Time and Daylight Savings time will not happen till March 29th so this peace meditation should be adjusted accordingly... I was a little late today, there is tommorow which is Sunday.http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=268

Sparky

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you J_rod7
I live in the same time zone as yourself. I get kind of confused with all the Daylight Savings stuff. What time do we do the meditation at?
Is it:
Saturday at 1:30pm and 3pm
Sunday at 3pm
or at
Saturday at 12:30pm and 2pm
Sunday at 2pm

Can I participate in all meditations or is this overdoing it?

I would like to make a pyramid out of copper tubing, I'm handy, but I need the proper dimensions for the pyramid. Do you have the correct measurements? (Height, width, edge length to the top and the angle in degrees) I want to be very accurate in my construction. I have had times during meditation where it became too intense to tolerate. I would like to have a balance frequency to follow.

J_rod7

Post Number: 729
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky,

During EDT, I will subtract FIVE hours from CET to maintain synchronization.

On Saturdays at 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. Central European Standard Time (CET)

On Sundays at 8:00 p.m. Central European Standard Time (CET)

So, currently for EDT Zone: These ARE correct:

Sunday at 3:00pm

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
As Randy pointed out, Switzerland will move clocks ahead one hour on March 29th to CDT. Then we will subtract SIX hours to synchronize EDT with CDT.

On Saturdays at 7:30 and 9:00 p.m. Central European Summer Time (CDT)

On Sundays at 9 p.m. Central European Summer Time (CDT).

After March 29th for the Summer, in the EDT Zone: Peace Meditation is at these times:

Sunday at 3:00pm

STRANGE?
Well, that's not so strange. The times HERE remain the same, BECAUSE, along with the with the 'Summer clock shift,' also the time to start changed. Result - our observance time is unchanged. The magic of time.

Now, this all makes sense to me, hopefully it makes sense to you also. Of course, this all could be out in 'left-field' somewhere. If anyone sees it differently, let us know. Doubts creep in, I wonder if it's added when it should be subtracted or vice-versa, and does the Earth really rotate from West to East.

As to "how much / how often to do the Meditation?" Ask yourself If your life is balanced in all aspects. Billy and common sense say = Moderation in ALL things, and the KEY here is = Balance. If you feel that your life is balanced, Meditate as often as you want.

For some specifics on the Meditation Pyramid, a lot of information will pop up if you put both of these Keywords together in the Search function (top of page, select "use all words" and "whole words" settings).

Here is but one link (of many) ...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/9410.html#POST31638

The construction material and dimensions are very specific, and they are sized up in several scales.

Some more interesting discussions are found here at another one of many links in this forum...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/7635.html#POST27886

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
A full "how-to" PDF description for doing the meditation is found Here:

http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/SalomeMeditation.pdf
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The Traveling Meditation Pyramid. ...
>>>

pyramid

http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=66&products_id=339

Salome

Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rod , I assume that many people are not only confused by it , but embarrased to ask .

Anyone : Please don't be ! We(Earth)need the help .

MC

Sparky

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I figure the best way to always get it right is to use the web page for the Zurich actual time or even better just casually ask Billy when he's heading out to the pyramid.
I see things getting much better in the future. Personally my goal before I go is to make the world good enough that I will be glad to be born anywhere on the planet. Also that I would have access to as much information about the Truth and this Universe and others. Would the Plejarens ever make a Wikipedia website of known information in our Galaxy?

J_rod7

Post Number: 736
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

<*><*><*>

Hi Sparky,

Yes, use whatever Time reference you are comfortable with. Zurich "actual time" is the same as Central European Daylight Time (CDT).

The Future of Earth Humanity will certainly get much better as the Truth of the Spirit and the Truth of Creation continue to roll forward into the consciousness of Human Beings. This is a Prediction which will bear sweet fruit on Earth during the following 800-years.

You have some very noble goals. Continue to study and learn every aspect of Truth, this will lead you to grow in Wisdom.

Salome

<*><*><*>
Rod

Sparky

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could Billy or one of the inner group members make a recording of the proper pronunciation of the peace meditation and put it on this web site or on you tube? If there is already a recording where can I find it?

Thanks for all your help.

Schantz

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparky,

Download a sound recording of the pronunciation here.

http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

Sparky

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone heard of ACIM (A Course in Miracles)? What is figu's take on the book? I have done some of the mental exercises and they have helped me clear my mind and think neutrally.

Edward

Post Number: 1374
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky.....

I have not read the book, but....in general: there is No such thing as Miracles! [But of course, I do not know WHAT they define in their word: Miracle(s).]

In the FIGU materials, Billy makes this very clear. Which is my opinion, also.

Anything, that may look/manifest like a Miracle, is to find it's clarification
in plain Consequences: Cause and Effect.

If you have practiced some of the book's mentioned techniques and find
results: very good for you! Such Effect One can also find/obtain in the FIGU
Meditation techniques. And even just by READING the interwoven CODE, to
mentioned; and may even 'accelerate' your Evolution processing, as I can
recall!

But, it is YOUR Free Will and own Self Determination, to decide to research
the book and what it has to offer you.

If you have Positive results, do not take it as being related to the
definition of the book as Miracle, ok?

It YOU who...Creates the Out-Come of it all in the end, when it gets to the
point. [You conduct yourself Negatively...than you get Negativity, you conduct
yourself Positively than you get Positivity; like-wise with Neutrally!]

No One, can do it for you! The book may be a good 'hand guide' as is like-wise
the FIGU materials(: Spiritual Teachings). But, the FIGU materials would just
be THE TRUE CORE of the Creational Resources...of how One can/should manifest
Oneself, within the TRUE framework of Creational Laws/Existence.

Many materials now a days on Earth are nothing more than - extractions - of
WHAT the TRUE Prophet linages taught to mankind, while being on Earth, to
teach them. But of course, it may also be that a certain human being may have
greater insight to Life and Creational's TRUE Values of Existence. Which he/she,
have gathered throughout his/her incarnations. But, still in the end, they may
still have 'picked up' certain aspects that are 'floating in the air' so to
speak, which are related to the TRUE Creational Teachings....without doubt.

But, anyways: Seeking as much as One can, even Outside the FIGU materials, is
still....very TRUE Creational Spiritual at work, I would add! Creational
Spiritual: does NOT....limit you in your Search For TRUTH, and Knowledge and
Wisdom....; keep in mind.

ONLY...- Cult Religion - conducts such inhumane scenario, and Limits Man to
gaining TRUE Creational Knowledge and Wisdom, and in their framework of
Knowing-it-all, as they are known as: Know-it-alls!

Wonderbaarlijk is The Creation......[Thank You Billy!!!]

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page