Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 26, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through April 26, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Pathfinder

Post Number: 195
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

I notice you call creation 'she'

And also I am not sure that the term 'nothing' can define the absoltuum. Not in the English definition of nothing anyway. I do note they also use the term 'void' which in English also does not describe something that exists.

Nothing and void describe a non existence of anything.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Corey

Post Number: 112
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

not really sure where to put this:

obtaining a good mentality/Mentalität

the soul, or "Seele" in german is actually and outdated word for the psyche, which is a half material block which is just one of some human regulatory components, regulated itself by the human mentality. Working to acheive a nuetral positive state of mind which is neither to positive or too negative but a precise balance of both /neutralpositive/ within your Psyche, * is the natural way of evolution, and just one of many areas Jammanuel was able to master entirely because he was just that, a true master. You see when the psyche begins to synchronize correctly, we are then slowly able to begin to true human experience, one which is somewhat foriegn at first because our planet was unknowingly being led astray by the Giza Intelligences, who didn't just use phantasy or trauma/Phantasie or Träume to keep us dependant on religions, but they also used such weapons such as overpopulation, and caused us to split atoms which adds to the overpopulation effect entirely, they infected almost every area of our entire societies and human existance. Billy describes over 57 human reactions on just two pages in his book, such as Pathos/pathological many of which are all incorrect, jumbled up, or like Liebe/love which come out at the wrong times, or are entirely missing at other times, and prove that Billy is still a true and complete master,... just as he was his entire 7 prophet sequence on this planet, all of the historical distortions of his words are due to the intentional and unintentional falsifications and distortions due ultimately to the giza intelligences and shifty terrans, or we Terrans could have been better thousands of years ago, and really give new meaning that world events are dependant entirely on thoughts.

Corey

* Die Psyche, written by Billy Edward Albert Meier copywritten in 1973/1979/1994 and available from FIGU switzerland.

J_rod7

Post Number: 519
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,
Your thoughts are a good penetration into the Teachings given to us from Billy.

Just to point out, however, my recollection is that Billy has appeared to us as Prophet six times in the past, that his current incarnation is the seventh.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Creational

Post Number: 59
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,
Thanks for sharing your great insight.
Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Corey

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah sure any time, the book the psyche also explains optimism, pessimism, concious, unconcious and other terms and where I started to begin understanding the spiritual information offered in the meier material which of course left me with an impression that any one of us can learn get better, and that an individuals actual thought processes not only have an impact on the individual but also seemingly impact the world at large, radiating into our environment if you will. Of course I was just rambling that maybe the alleged negative extraterrestrials were perhaps not allowing people to collectivley process truth, because they didn't want us to experience truth because truth is seemingly an enjoyable experience. Yes I was referring that Billy is currently in his seventh prophet lifetime here on earth.

Corey

Marcela

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody,
I am sure some of you already read it; I just read that a professor at the University of Missouri has found the spot where the spirit could be located. I don’t remember if Billy mentioned the spot, but the research talks about a spot that generates self-criticism…well, for you to judge the article here is URL:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20081224/sc_livescience/spiritualityspotfoundinbrain
Salome

Indi

Post Number: 282
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcella
Thankyou for posting the link to that article.
In that article, they are referring to thoughts that are considered spiritual type thoughts, rather than a specific location of the spirit.

Billy has written that the actual spirit, rather than the 'feelings' that we experience, is located in the Superior Colliculus, and its 'power' is then distributed to all cells of the brain and the body via the nervous system/psyche.

The power itself is not the same as the 'feelings' or 'sensing' that we utilize with our consciousness.

The study of mapping the brain is one pursuit of great interest to me, as I use this info in my work, and I have often thought that sending the info re the S. Colliculus to a scientist who may be interested in that could be interesting and worthwhile -- but have not done so as yet.

Very interesting

Robjna

Thomas

Post Number: 579
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna, in regards to the spirit, the brain, and energy, do I understand correctly that the spirit within the brain converts gathered cosmic electromagnetic life energy into a usable, but different form for the psyche and body? If so, then are you aware of what form of energy it is after the conversion? I am assuming that it is likely just a very fine form of fine material energy similar to that which makes up the half material psyche...???

Hope all is well down under :-)
Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 602
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again everyone. I hope you all will bear my many recent posts. I seem to have sprung a leak in my ideas barrier :-)

This post is in reference to an epiphany I just had about the spirit form.

I recently asked BEAM about how it is possible for the pure spirit form levels to process info without a physical brain. I was thinking about this topic and it occured to me that the reason we even need the physical reincarnation cycle is to build up the material consciousness to the point where its own energy and knowledge is enough to support itself without a physical brain and body. It seems to me that the whole she-bang involves evolving the power and knowledge our consciousness has, up until the point that our spiritual consciousness can become a conscious consciousness and create whatever structures needed to process info etc.

As I understand it, the last physical incarnation stretches out over a very long time and the material of the body slowly fades into a finer, higher level of existence. It occurs to me that the reason for this is because the material consciousness during that final lifetime has the job of creating the structures needed for the spiritual consciousness to take over, which it cannot do until their is a structure in place to support it becoming a conscious consciousness form. With no brain to support it, nor any other form of support, the spirit forms remains more or less an energy source which can store information. The material consciousness on the other hand has a brain and thus the task of all active thought and processing of information in active form until the spiritual consciousness has some way to take over that task. It is exactly that moment when the spirit form takes over that the material incarnation is no longer needed and the body no longer becomes a requirement.

Two additional things occured to me. The first is that the structure or system created for the spiritual consciousness to take over would not be the same as the structure of a physical brain because the latter is flawed and limited in its capacity and capapbilities. The "new" system created for the spiritual consciousness would be capable of expansion ad infinitum as well as free from the defects that palague the human physical brain.

The second is that this idea would explain why in the first place the Creation does not create ready made spiritual consciousness already developed. If this theory is at all true, then it leads to the idea that the individual human being is like a little evolving consciousness power generator which processes raw power from Creation (which in turn is from the Absolutum) and building it up so that Creation's power is further. It's like saying we eat food to nourish our cells in order to support our body and to grow. We are like the cells of Creation. Creation can't just take the energy of the Absolutum and grow without processing that energy any more than we can take food into our bodies to grow without first digesting that food.

Crzy ideas, or sounds about right?!? Let me know what you all think :-)

Been

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,
I think this sounds logical but I have a question about the Spirit-form.
Does the Spirit-form, by it's very nature complete its evolution through the highest spiritual levels and merge back with the Creation or is it possible for a Spirit-form to remain ignorant throughout the entire expansion/contraction of the Universe.

I appologise if this question has nothing to do with the last post.

Edward

Post Number: 1316
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Been....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

If I may pitch in a few coins?

When the Spirit-form completes all her Material cycles, and reaches and
resides in the Highest Spiritual Levels...there will come a time in their
existence that they have completed their tasks(; in a Higher Evolved Spirit
form(at)..), if you will....in those realms. Than, it would be time for them
to - Fuse(Unite) - back into (the) Creation and become ONE, but, in a much
more Concentrated Spiritual Energy form(at). And this gives the Creation the
ability and capability to Expand further....and beyond. It is a recurring
cycle, as I understand it be.

And NO, a Spirit-form does not remain ignorant when in Expansion/Contraction
is occurring. The Spirit-form is always accumulating information in his/her
material life; even in the Spirit realm, the information is still being
Processed and Evaluated. Younger Spirit-forms are lent a hand by Creation,
till they are 'mature' enough to process Consciously and independently; and the
mature Spirit-forms have the ability to process very Consciously and independently;...more similar to an adult, so to speak. But still, within the framework of the regulating Creational mechanism.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 611
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Been, there are a couple of factors to what you asked me. First, the spirit form can only stagnate temporarily and never in any permanent form. Second, the spirit form does not merge back into Creation because 1)the spirit and not the entire spirit form is a tiny fragment of creational energy and 2)everything is already part of Creation. The spirit starts off with very little and the spirit form in its entirety must be developed, so the spirit form does merge into Creation's consciousness while the spirit fragment itself was the only part that was ever an integral part in the sense that you are implying. As I mentioned before though, everything is already part of Creation if it is within our universe. The exceptions are things like the Absolutum forms and other Creations because they are external to our Creation, though, once again, all of those things are a unity together and part of each other.

Sorry if I haven't been clear but there are some intricacies that some people on this forum are not aware of so they often give only a part of the story. This applies to me as well. I just happen to have a few bits and pieces that haven't yet been mentioned so there you have it :-)

Thomas

Been

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks very much Edward and Thomas for your information regarding my questions.
I am glad to be part of the FIGU forum and I am keen to learn more.
Thanks again

Yoid

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Except Billy's spiritform how old is the oldest spirit on Earth? and the youngest spirit?

J_rod7

Post Number: 833
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid, I don't think ANYONE could answer that one with any certainty.

As it is, we are ALL within a similar RANGE of evolution here on Earth. My guess would be that not more than 40,000 years or so difference in the span from younger Spirit to older Spirit on Earth, if even that much (?)

This is a small ratio, considering that our total "time" spent in material bodies for our Spirits Evolution is some 60- to 80-Billion years. Our Spirits journey up to now has already spanned several millions or billions of 'years.' Most of us here, our Spirits have already been in lives in other Star systems before we came here. As you recall, the Plejarens and Lyrians were our ancestors.

A good question for you to ask Billy.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Borthwey

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid

I have a few references about this which however for the moment, I can't source:

Ages of people with terrestrial origin: 1.5 to 12 million years

Ages of people with extraterrestrial origin: 6 to 12 billion years

From An Interview - Spiritual Teachings
http://www.figu.org/us/spiritual_teaching/interview.htm (link doesn’t work anymore)

To date how long has terrestrial Man existed?
If this question refers to the original, genuine terrestrial human being, his age goes beyond 4.5 million years.-If, on the other hand, the question refers to those humans on Earth who came to our world from the depths of the universe, then their age lies somewhere between 6 and 12 billion years. These particular human beings who inhabited the Earth are the so-called "distant travelers from the depths of the universe."
David

Scott

Post Number: 1750
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

David is correct, additionally the average terrestrial spirit form has an age of approximately 4.5 million years old.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3545.html?1077015049

Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1751
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

The Plejarens are NOT our ancestors. We are descendants of the Lyrians and Vegans from earlier expeditions to earth. Only Vegan and Lyrian spirit forms could be considered our ancestors. The Plejarens are descendants of the old Lyrians and Vegans. (ref. Voice of the Aquarian Age, May 1993)

I don't know if you can accurately state "Most of us here, our Spirits have already been in lives in other Star systems before we came here"? How do you know this?

Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 834
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Yes, Scott, thank you for the correct information. I was rambling a bit and mis-wrote of our ancestors. The Pejarens, of course, are descended from the SAME Lyrian ancestors as are we ourselves. Therefore The Plejarens and ourselves are in truth, one brotherhood by both bloodline and Spirit. Literally, our cousins, however distant the relationship.

The same sense of rambling is appropriate to origins of many of our Spirits having lived in other Star systems. Rather than "most," should read "many." How many is "many."? Who is to know an exact number? For a reference, since "from the Stars" is the same as ET by definition, this answer in a post question to Billy...:
Compared to the native earth spirits, the ET spirits are relatively few in number." (Statement of member)

[ "Aloha Billy,
"In regards to the above statement, is that to say that those who do comprehend the info/mission aspects are ET spirits?????
Adonna

[ "Answer
"No. A human being whose spirit form is of terrestrial origin can learn to comprehend the mission aspects, too." ] -

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5446.html#POST15120

Michael Horn writes of: "Semjase confirmed Meier's presumption that the Darwinian model of humans descending from monkeys was nonsense. She added that the monkeys were actually the result of a "coupling" between early existing humans (degenerated descendants of earlier extraterrestrials) and another animal." re:Seventh Contact. This is from Michaels' discussion found here...:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/UFOMAGHornMeier.htm

Then we can direct our attention to the Chinese and Japanese, whose origins are "from the other side of the Central Sun (of the Galaxy)." These now make almost one-fifth of the population of Earth. The 4,000+ which died in the Tunguska blast are added to our total here.

To these are added the millions which arrived here in the great Space-Arks from Lyra and Vega, to live and die here.

And much more of our history, as Humans bred genetically with the "aggressor genes" by those in Sirius. These rescued and eventually resettled on Malona and Mars. Some survivors and many of their spirits migrated to Earth, when Malona exploded and Mars became unsuitable for life.

Many Humans from many other and different Stars. Again, how many is "many?" No Sabe...

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any method you can find your spirit is terresial or extraterresial origin? Anyone can say I dont belong here I am from wherever, but it doesnt mean that it is true.There are very dumb, and very wise people on Earth.I think the more wiser is somebody his spirit should be more older.The more dumb is someone his spirit should be rather younger,because he hasnt lived so many times before that he could cope with nowadays problem,am I right? Take the wisest human on Earth and the dumbest - 12 billion vs 4.5 million years old spirit.But if the wisest spirit can be in dumb man it is... It is sad stagnation for the spirit.No input , or output.

Scott

Post Number: 1753
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

People have mentioned wanting to know whether their spirit form is from this planet or not. If not this would mean their spirit originated from some other planet outside this solar system. Billy has presented much information regarding various ET Groups which have inhabited this planet and others and their histories. Looking back in time ET’s have brought many negative ideas and concepts to this planet (Semjasa, Asasel and others). They have enslaved worlds and brought destruction to numerous planets, destroyed Malona, conducted wars on this planet, altered our genetics, changed the course of history (the Bafath for instance)…..the list goes on an on… Is this something you would want to know and or be associated with?

(Message edited by scott on April 26, 2009)

Syn

Post Number: 178
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what o.0? scott i think your talking to the wrong person 0.o

Syn sorry about that, for some reason I was thinking of your username, when I meant Yoid. Thanks for reminding me.
Scott

(Message edited by scott on April 26, 2009)
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

J_rod7

Post Number: 835
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

Meditate with your question in mind: "you can find your spirit is terresial or extraterresial origin?"

In the sense of "belonging here," we ALL belong here now. Being reincarnated on Earth, makes us Earth Humans in every sense of the word, despite our origins. We each will gain Wisdom through continuous practice of Spiritual Truth. Eventually, any differences will iron themselves out. Where the state of Earth Humans is now, has been horribly mislead into false thinking by the corrupting religions on the Earth. It is the Truth of the Creation which is come to burn away the False 'beliefs' of religions.

Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page