Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 01, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through May 01, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Badr

Post Number: 476
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

I think you mean Arahat not Arachat...

Peace..

Creational

Post Number: 295
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2009 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Thanks for sharing this encouraging research with us.
I sometime wonder if we notice this type of information solely due to our focus, or if the masks are truly being removed slowly? Then again, it could always be a combination.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 297
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

In the link bellow, a part of what Scott posted, there is a very interesting interview of Paul Von Ward by Tony Pratt, worth watching.

http://www.reincarnationexperiment.org/audiovideolinks.html

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Scott

Post Number: 1738
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Welcome Zhila

Salome
Scott

Ramirez

Post Number: 107
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Zhila.

Indeed a very interesting interview. Thankyou :-)

From that comes a link leading us to a sizeable collection of other interviews.
Some top notch material on all manner of subjects here ....

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members.htm
Cheers.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 178
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to All friends

Hope to hear more about the old Figu forum Members

I have some questions that in spite of searching and maybe reading also enough figu materials , not yet able to find sufficiently clear answers so it would be appreciated to receive more figu based information at the subject.

Since the spirit form dose not have self – consciousness / self – awareness after material death , communication to it simply is impossible from this world and the spirit can not response to any tried communication/call consciously. Because the CCB of the spirit and its personality actually dissolved at the death time.

My first question is: Billy already pointed that communication to the spirit form in beyond is indeed very rare but in some condition it could be happen( I can not find the exact place of this expression where it is) but how can happen this rare portion of communication if the CCB and personality dissolved and vanish already?

Quest 2: how some competent people can channel and make connection to the exact spirit in beyond, have dialog to them and ask them bringing some exact objects from very far distances from material world?! ( indeed it is happened/happening now and be witnessed )

Can we must assume that this phenomena only related to some Fluidal Forces? if we could say yes , with which character it is etc.? or can we assume that these activities are traced back to the self – aware living forms from other dimensions not clear enough to us yet? Appreciated if I can have more/any information from Billy/Figu sources

Next quest: if information stored in CCB will become knowledge and wisdom in spirit form, how it (spirit form) can deprived from that wisdom and be degenerated from its previous level in evolution/knowledge/wisdom solely or as a whole race?!

And my last quest: beside of the above , which mechanism /system consciously or maybe innocuously control/handle/manage the the spirits and their evolutions in material and beyond? Specially when we learn that some rare persons like a few Buddhism Monks can select/predestine their next incarnation or even as the same situation about the core group members in SSSC ( as it is mentioned in Contact report Vol.4) ?
Salome
M45

Borthwey

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mehrein,

I would like to address your reference to the degradation of the spirits according to my understanding.

I would basically say that there is no degradation of the spirit and that each and every incarnation is a step forward in its evolution.

However, and referring to the history of the races and of the spirits in this planet, one could talk of a degeneration in the sense that the children would have/receive less developed spirits than the ones of their parents (who had come from other planets). After death, those ET spirits would be left waiting until there were conditions on some place on Earth in which they could have an incarnation with potential for growth.

So, within the lineage of incarnations of each individual spirit there is no degradation in terms of wisdom and all the abilities that can be traced back from the CCB, even if there may be variations concerning the existing technology and the social environment (with its consequences on the development of the personality).

About the other questions I would say this (and hope that someone contradicts me): there must be many things about the nature of the spirit and the CCB that Billy, for whatever reason, can’t tell us. Maybe we are not developed/mature enough to handle the explanations?
David

Mehraein62

Post Number: 179
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

Thank you very much for comment, yes for the last part (of your comment, indeed I am myself agree too) but apart from this and your explanation in the first part of your comment, we read very clearly in contact reports that one of the most reason of the Nokodejmion coming back again to the material realm (this Universe ) certainly is the degeneration of his people from a higher spiritual/social level to lower one (in barbarous and wild condition ) due to their ignorance of the Creation laws and orders etc.
Salome
M45

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr

Yes I did mean Arahat not Arachat, Its one of the words I find hard to remember how to spell and in which I copied the spelling from Yoid.

A lesson for me I think to pay more attention to the correctness of spelling in regard to the names in the material.

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

J_rod7

Post Number: 797
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saalam Mehraein, Greetings in Peace to All,

The withholding of Human Spirits from the reincarnation cycles can only be approved from the level of Arahat Athersata. Such ones, kept from material bodies, no longer CONTRIBUTE to the CCB for the ages and ages while in the beyond. When they are eventually allowed to continue the cycles of reincarnation, the CCB will be lost to them.

On living planets (i.e. those with Humans in material form), the CCB is continuously added, renewed, and sustained by the Energy of the Spirits both in and out of embodiment. IMO, The Collective Unconsciousness of the living is also an Energy Field, whereby the Gemüt interconnects with the CCB. The CCB of the total population of the planet, is a fine-energy field surrounding the entire planet. The processing of individual Spirit's material life is therefore added to the CCB. There may be thousands of Spirits processing life experiences simultaneously at any given time.

Billy does not give us specific information as to the 'fading away' of the CCB of those planets where the Spirits no longer reincarnate for ages.

To continue from here, then, I offer my own reasoned opinion. That WITHOUT the continuous renewal, and without the sustaining Energy of Spirits in Material form, the planetary CCB fades away through the ages.

However, to add, nothing is ever truly lost, as there will be a COPY of every life-forms CCB is within the Energy patterns of Creation. From Creation the "lost information" will be processed by Creation itself, yet still not accessible to Spirits in material life.

As to those claiming contacts with Spirits "from the great beyond," you must be aware that many of those are frauds, disillusioned, deceivers, or out for the money. There are certain individuals of greater psychic abilities which are able to retrieve information from the CCB and/or the Collective Unconsciousness. Such ones are also able to receive information from the living by telepathy. Such ones, through their access to the CCB, may also be accessing information from Spirits in the processing phase of their afterlife. Such Spirits will be at the SAME evolutionary level as the rest of us, not having information from beyond their level.

As to contact from Spirits, NO HIGHER EVOLVED SPIRITS WILL EVER CONTACT SUCH 'MEDIUMS.' This would violate the Laws of Creation as applies to the Evolution of other life-forms.

The reincarnation of Spirits from one life to the next IS influenced by the final desires of the Spirit while still yet IN the material form before the death. The Spirit will then reincarnate into the most suitable body, parents, and area for the frequency values of it's evolution. The resonant frequency is the determinant factor.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Borthwey

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein,

I first thought that you were referring to events in the colonization of the earth, but my logic still applies. A society could revert to a lower spiritual/social level*, but this doesn’t have to mean that anyone’s spirit was becoming less wise**. Maybe it was the younger generations which weren’t or didn’t become as evolved, wise and/or knowledgeable as their forefathers.
And/or maybe the forefathers were not that wise to begin with, but were only living “civilizedly” because of circumstances brought upon by Nokodemjon’s direct influence.

*As you mention in post 179: “the degeneration of his people from a higher spiritual/social level to lower one (in barbarous and wild condition”

**As you mention in post 178: “how it (spirit form) can deprived from that wisdom and be degenerated from its previous level in evolution/knowledge/wisdom”
David

Ramirez

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings David.

Regarding .....

"I would like to address your reference to the degradation of the spirits according to my understanding.

I would basically say that there is no degradation of the spirit and that each and every incarnation is a step forward in its evolution.

However, and referring to the history of the races and of the spirits in this planet, one could talk of a degeneration in the sense that the children would have/receive less developed spirits than the ones of their parents (who had come from other planets). After death, those ET spirits would be left waiting until there were conditions on some place on Earth in which they could have an incarnation with potential for growth."

After observing people for many years there has always remained a mystery regarding who regulates the queue regarding re-incarnation and what exactly might be the guidelines about parents, location, social situation variables etc.

Obviously there must be some order and creational laws in place which regulate this.

The only copy I have of Semjase contact 7 is a .PDF where the page is photocopied so I must manually copy the text.

Meier.
This agree about with my own imagination, though not in so much detail. But what about this: can we have any connections to this finematerial world ?

Semjase- 186/ Surely, but it is not advisable. 187/ The spirits of this finematerial world are no more advanced in their knowledge than they were in their material lives. 188/ Untruths and quite conscious misleadings are characteristic of them. 189/ Because of this, the material living ones should not make contact with them, because they are denied a great deal.

187 is very interesting as it indicates "by their works ye shall know them" sort of analogy.
This statement seems to support the notion that a persons evolutionary position is indicated through the manner in which they act & think in the present incarnation .... making allowances for childhood and other enviromental influences that some cast off better than others.

Is this "spirits of the finematerial world" describing us in the green room between incarnations ?

So one might conclude that if it were posible a "surge" of the more enlightened needs to be funneled into several generations thereby facilitating an awakening of consciousness whilst the more backward do remedial classes or whatever on the other side. The dilema I guess is finding suitable families to accomodate this.

Does anyone have information as to how the system operates ?
Cheers.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 180
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salam Rod,

hope you always be healthy.

actually I read your very good comment several time. Thank you for that, friend. I think it is up to the point and it reminds me Jacob,s comments.

I saved it as a good record for myself. it shade a light at the subject and now I think it is partly clear for me but almost I must say the questions remain somehow in my mind yet. I am not easy with some points and I don't have any convincing answer to them, such as:

1- degeneration of the spirit and its going down to the more low levels in the evolution process just after gaining and passing that levels by burden/labor/hard and bitter experiences by the spirit.

2- Billy points to the voluntarily and consciously selecting of the next incarnation by some(rare) qualified human beings and not merely by the desires or resonant frequency of the living situation for example.

3- in the case I mentioned, Spirits/or conscious living form from another dimensions have their exact names and be called by that names and they(spirits) have their reactions and their answers to the exact request or exact questions.

although I myself follow Billy/figu material in this regard and I fond them Best and wisest contemplation in all.

Regard Rod
Salome
M45

Borthwey

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

“The withholding of Human Spirits from the reincarnation cycles can only be approved from the level of Arahat Athersata. Such ones, kept from material bodies, no longer CONTRIBUTE to the CCB for the ages and ages while in the beyond. When they are eventually allowed to continue the cycles of reincarnation, the CCB will be lost to them.”

“However, to add, nothing is ever truly lost, as there will be a COPY of every life-forms CCB is within the Energy patterns of Creation. From Creation the "lost information" will be processed by Creation itself, yet still not accessible to Spirits in material life.”

Where did you read this information?

It seems to suggest some things which, according to my understanding, don’t happen:

-That spirits have to follow a certain regularity in their incarnations (even if a certain regularity is observed, it doesn’t mean that it has to be that way)

-That the level of Arahat Athersata is regulating each spirit’s incarnations.

-That each spirit’s CCB “fades away” with time unless the spirit incarnates regularly.

-That there exists both a “planetary CCB” and an “Energy patterns of Creation” CCB (and isn’t the planetary CCB an energy pattern as well?)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You also wrote:

“Such ones, through their access to the CCB, may also be accessing information from Spirits in the processing phase of their afterlife. Such Spirits will be at the SAME evolutionary level as the rest of us, not having information from beyond their level.”

Then what they will be accessing is probably the CCB. I am under the impression that the CCB is conscious as it processes the previous experiences it had “in the flesh”. The result of that processing is what would make the spirit grow. Doesn’t it make sense that something called “comprehensive consciousness block” is something that has a conscience? The spirit is impersonal, the CCB is experiencing itself between incarnations as a continuation of the previous incarnation, as it processes itself into neutrality. Then a new personality is created and brought into the world. The place and time of birth is determined by natural laws (what we would call “random” unless we realized that nothing is random). This “random” could lead itself to a replication of certain aspects of the previous life/lives. The person would also connected to its previous incarnations through the reception of impulses from the storage banks. These impulses however would not necessarily be of uniquely positive value, such as the wisdom and knowledge which the spirit acquires as a result of the processing of its lives after death (these would perhaps be accessed through the spiritual consciousness, which is not the same as the spirit).
Somehow speculative as this may be, it’s a way how it could all make sense to me…

Also, as quoted by Ramirez:
“Semjase- 186/ Surely, but it is not advisable. 187/ The spirits of this finematerial world are no more advanced in their knowledge than they were in their material lives. 188/ Untruths and quite conscious misleadings are characteristic of them. 189/ Because of this, the material living ones should not make contact with them, because they are denied a great deal.”

I am familiar with this text. This simply can’t be referring to the actual spirit, which would never lie because it’s neutral and it doesn’t even have a personality to begin with. Or rather, it does, if we consider the CCB as the personality of the spirit…
David

J_rod7

Post Number: 799
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saalam Mehraein,

To address your questions, first the degeneration of such Spirits is through their own actions while in the material lives. That is, as the entire Social order enters into depraved practices which are in opposition to the KNOWN laws of Creation, as they had already advanced before in the Knowledge of Creation.

The Spirits in such societies will reincarnate over and over into the state where the resonance is lower and lower in frequency. In other words, the light of Truth has dimmed, knowledge and wisdom are lost.

The retention of certain technologies further excaberates the decline as warfare spreads throughout the many Star systems to bring down whole galaxies. Such is the case with the first Human societies of Nokodemjon after he had advanced to the Arahat Athersata. This is why, with the approval of Arahat Athersata, The Human Spirits of his first created peoples social order were removed from the reincarnation cycles.

In your second question, by 'qualified,' you are referring to certain enlightened ones among us, yes?

Those which practice study and meditation into spiritual teachings gain INSIGHT beyond the "illusions" of the material existence. This may apply to dedicated Humans from every walk of life. The best examples of this are certain disciplined Monks, Shamans, tribal 'medicine men/women' and persons on a 'vision quest.' Discipline and Dedication are the KEYS to realization from the study and meditation practices. By the power of Knowledge and Wisdom so gained, the Spirit of such ones are enlightened - to have a higher frequency of Light. These may choose for themselves their next incarnations.

The abilities were (and are) known among the 'aesthetics' of India, among the Buddhists of Tibet, among the Sufis, among some in ancient Egypt, and others whose names are lost in history. I am certain that the Prophet Mohammed also possessed these abilities, but I don't know if such knowledge was carried forth in the Qur'an. The Prophet, Billy Meier, had his knowledge and abilities restored to him from the Spiritually advanced Plejarens. Such is recorded by Billy as his experiences with Sfath.

To your third point, the short answer is = YES. = High and Higher Spirits will occasionally come to certain Humans. These are exceptional events for specific purposes.

A note here to qualify this, not ALL are from higher Spiritual dimensions. In the case of the sisters' visions at Lourdes, those appearances were engineered by the Bafath while they were interfering with the religions on Earth.

One will know the Truth from which they come by a certain Quickening of the Spirit. Such messengers do not come for religious reasons, nor for the 'masses' of Humans. Obviously, discernment is the key to such encounters.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 801
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello David,

The information you seek is from the history of Nokodemjon. This answers all the questions in your 'first part.'

The level of Arahat Athersata does not regulate any Spirits' incarnations, you are correct in this. Referring again to Nokodemjon, this was a special case of intercession from Arahat Athersata. Everything - all energy patterns, &c, are always within Creation.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

[ "Such ones, [mediums, psychics & such] through their access to the CCB, may also be accessing information from Spirits in the processing phase of their afterlife. Such Spirits will be at the SAME evolutionary level as the rest of us, not having information from beyond their level." ] ---

--- This is the same meaning, in my own words, as these words from Semjase...:

[ "Semjase-

186/ "Surely, but it is not advisable". (to seek to "know" the Spirits /Rod)

187/ "The spirits of this finematerial world are no more advanced in their knowledge than they were in their material lives". (at our SAME level of evolution /Rod)

188/ "Untruths and quite conscious misleadings are characteristic of them". (deceptive, with no "advanced" knowledge to offer)

189/ "Because of this, the material living ones should not make contact with them, because they are denied a great deal". (seek Truth by your own study and logic /Rod) ] - added comments, Rod

In Peace ... Salome

Rod

Borthwey

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod

Yes I know, even if it is rare, it is possible (but not advisable) to make contacts with consciousness forms which exist in the fine matter realms.
What I was trying to figure out was, in the sequence of Mehrein’s questions, what is it that is being contacted & what is the nature of its existence. This, considering how it has repeatedly been conveyed by Billy that the spirit is aware, but unconscious. This seems like a contradiction… The explanation I find is that the spirit may be bodiless and formless, but it does have a body when it incarnates. In the same logic, the spirit is unconscious but it does have a consciousness in the fine-matter realm, which Billy calls the central consciousness block (CCB). I think that this is what the spirit mediums are communicating with. That quoted part of the contacts also implies that Semjase is talking of a communication with an entity, and not just a retrieval of information from the storage banks.
David

Ramirez

Post Number: 117
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David.

Consider out of body experiences, particularly consciously controlled ones.
There are various claims from shamans, gurus & even covert operatives who claim they can leave their body with a full conscious awareness, with their faculties intact similar to the waking state, move to various places, observe but not contact or affect anything, then return with a full recollection of the event.
There have even been experiments whereby a remote location has been seeded with people & objects (books on tables or such) which the "wanderer" is required to find, then list upon return.

It is this realm or dimension which is sometimes described as a connection between physical life & full spirit life and may be the place occupied by entities which mediums contact.

What about the notion that 27 billion earth spirits exist. Nearly 7 billion are here. How are the remainder filling in time and in what sort of enviroment ?

Also what about those spirits whose planets have been destroyed as happened on Malona or the past wars on Mars rendering the place uninhabitable.
Cheers.

Borthwey

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

I don’t think that it is the same thing.

Those remote location views and out-of the body experiences probably are the same, which is “simply” a projection of the consciousness. This doesn’t involve the CCB or the spirit leaving the body.

I have not heard of anyone visiting the fine-matter realms through this method, for example. I mean, I have read “Heaven and Hell” by Swedenborg but I have doubts as from where those descriptions are coming. The person was very influenced by religious themes.

Likewise, the existence of the CCB is certainly not in a level which in direct contact with our material reality.

It would be fun if the afterlife was something like it is depicted in the movie “What Dreams may Come”. That however, doesn’t seem like any sort of rest as it should happen there. Or as a “processing” of any kind.

Billy does say that the spirit is not having any experiences there.

About the ex-Martians: From what I red in the “Questions to Billy” section they are all incarnating here, and the spirits of babies born on Mars in the future may come from Earth as well.

///
David

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here Billy explains what supernatural really is and the out of body experience.

http://www.ufofacts.co.uk/new%20website%20test/Billy%20Meier%20Wiki%20-%20The%20Future%20Of%20Mankind%20-%20FIGU%20Special%20Bulletin%20038.htm
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Ramirez

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David.

From the link Stephen_moore provided .... thankyou Stephen. :-)

* FIGU Special Bulletin Number: 38
* FIGU Special Bulletin Date: August 2007
* Author: Billy Meier
* Translator(s): Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg
* Date of Translation: August 2007

"That which is fine-matter still conceals energies within it other than telepathy, and so forth, because the transmission of the consciousness's energy, through the thoughts and feelings, also appertains to it, whereby we then speak of a "journey of the consciousness".

Thereby, however, the consciousness is not sent out, rather the facility of clairvoyance of the consciousness energy in connection with the thoughts and feelings.

In this state of clairvoyance the human is able - through his energies and powers which are engendered by the energy of the consciousness - to steer his thoughts and feelings in such a way that he is able to look into the future or the past, or that he apparently is suspended above the ground and, moving forward, sees and recognises everything which passes and occurs below him.

Such is known by humans, for example, who have lain in bed and suddenly apparently rose up, floating, over it and saw themselves lying below in the bed - or on an operating table.

Likewise, however, it can be that in such states - pertaining to the consciousness - of floating, other humans and their fate are seen or events are observed which play out down on the ground, and so forth.

In this way, that which is experienced in such moments can be repeated, exactly, jot for jot.

Fundamentally, the pineal gland is the critical factor which, through the thoughts and feelings, forms the realm and center of the fine-material sense.

The human's early, and also more recent, forefathers had a more intensive grasp on this realm, respectively, center, and they were even able, to a certain extent, to still consciously steer the fine-material, respectively, the fluidal thought and feeling vibrations and utilize these energies of the consciousness and their forces.

Through the constant change of the human in regard to his body and organism, as well as the orientation of his thoughts and feelings toward that which is purely material, the pineal gland and its fine-material faculty has atrophied, consequently, in the current time, only humans who are more or less sensitively predisposed are in a position to utilize the fine-material effectiveness of the pineal gland.

Originally this organ had a diameter of little more than three centimetres in contrast to today where, as a result of shrinkage, the average has only a size of three millimetres.

The reason for that lies in the fact that the human has subjugated his inner world more and more to rational understanding and has neglected that which is sensed in the fine-material range by the pineal gland whereby the entirety is atrophied.

The pineal gland is the sense organ pertaining to the perception, respectively, the human's seventh sense which, however, can no longer be used by many because, unconsciously, a barrier is constructed against it whereby the so-called third eye, as the pineal gland is also called, is repressed and choked in its function.

For this reason not all humans, rather only a few, can utilize its function and effectiveness."

Still remains unanswered the statement of Semjase ...
"187/ The spirits of this finematerial world are no more advanced in their knowledge than they were in their material lives. 188/ Untruths and quite conscious misleadings are characteristic of them. 189/ Because of this, the material living ones should not make contact with them, because they are denied a great deal."

How many places can there be where those who once occupied a material body are free to exist & engage living humans with some sort of contact ?
Yet according to Semjase they only posess a consciousness equal to their former material existence.

Not asking you an awkward question, rather asking myself because it puzzles me to no end.

Speaking of dreams ... it's an absolute wonder how they are constructed, their instructional & revealing power, variety, diverse population of characters, symbols, creativity.
I often awake with a feeling that something with a monumental power of imagination & grasp of psychology is producing these eyelid theatre masterpieces .... even the occasionally scary ones.
The instructive message & symbology sometimes almost literally grasps me by the throat screaming "wake up, here's the answer"
Cheers.

Witold_czyran

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, May 01, 2009 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IPOTHESIS OF, " WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH ? "

A thing we ought to unveil:

are we soul, spirit, or both?

And which are the most representative characters of Spirit and Soul?

Which are the tasks they should fulfil in our body?

And now the following question: which is the connection between Spirit and Body?

How can Soul be connected to Body?

Or are both the same?

Are Spirit and Soul a part of the Psyche?

Is Spirit our inner personality?

Is Soul our inner personality?

Or allow both building up our personality?

What’s Life Energy in a Human Being?

What’s its origin (source)?

What’s its job and function?

And, after death, what’s Life Energy’s Destiny?

Which is the State of Life Energy after death?

What is the Condition of Life Energy after Death?

Are the Ten Commandments involved into Life Energy after Death? What about them after Death?

Which is the involvement of Ten Commandments into Life Energy after Death?

Has any Human Being the same Life Energy amount, even after Death?

May differences of Human Life Energy after Death be found?

May we measure Life Energy?

Which are the Characters of Life Energy?

Does Life Energy an Electric Character?

Does Life Energy a Magnetic Character?

Does Life Energy an Electromagnetic Character?

Where may Electric Energy sort effect into the Human Body?

Where may Magnetic Energy sort effect into the Human Body?

Where may Electromagnetic Energy sort effect into the Human Body?

Does Life Energy have a selected Frequency?

Which is the Frequency of the Life Energy in the Human Being?

Does each Human Being share the same Life Energy’s Frequency?

And, if not, which are the differences?

Why may we find out differences into Man’s Vibrational Frequency?

Which are the reasons of Man’s Vibrational Frequency Differences?

What’s The Origin of Man’s Life Energy?

Which is the Total Amount of Man’s Vibrational Frequencies?

Is there a connection between Vibrational Frequency in a Man and his Personal Evolution?

May we find out a connection between Vibrational Frequency in a Man and his Personal Evolution?)

Which law connects Vibrational Frequency and Personal Evolution in a Man?

Is Vibrational Frequency subjected to Evolutional Laws?

Which is the relation between Vibrational Frequency and Evolutional Law?

Is Vibrational Frequency involved into Creational Energy?

In which way may Vibrational Frequency be involved into Creational Energy?

May 144.000 different people share the same number of 144.000 Vibrational Frequencies?

Why there are 144.000 different Vibrational Frequencies?

Which is the True Meaning of having 144.000 Vibrational Frequencies?

Which effect may cause these 144.000 frequencies?

How do they work? Which is their working path?

Where are the Doctors, Psychologists, Psychiatrists Neurologists, Physicians, Scientists that may help (and support) us to unveil these questions trying to find out a solution to these ones, and to the many question involving Self Awareness and Knowledge?

And where are the several Mediums, nature born or developed ones, that should be able to connect us with the dead ones, or be a bridge between us and Spiritual World, their Angels, and Guiding Spirits. They miss the step to give us an orientation. So, how can an answer be found and these problems be unveiled?

I ask everybody to stay at this topic, or to open a new one.

Thanks.

Witold_czyran, Please do not submit these type of posts again. If you need to ask questions, ask one or two. From the nature of your questions, you don't seem to be well versed in Billy's writings. Intially, I would search the archives of this forum, you may be surprised as to what you find.

Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on May 01, 2009)

Jacob

Post Number: 517
Posted on Friday, May 01, 2009 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Witold_czyran,

When I read your questions, I am virtually sure that you didn’t study the spiritual teachings at all, answering those questions is useless because it appears that you lack the foundation for them.
It would only confuse you, like everyone and everything; you need to start at the very beginning, taking small steps.
I can highly recommend buying the book 'Talmud Jmmanuel' from the FIGU bookstore, it’s published in both the German and English language.
If you study this book, it will most certainly give you a good start.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page