Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 30, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spirit (Creation-energy) Lessons » Archive through May 30, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Pledja

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I feel so irresponsible, It's been nearly 3 months since that last post and i still havent learned german! I am obligating myself to meet Mr Meiers in the near future but im on such a tight schedule that all i do is work work work! Anybody else facing this same problem? Learning and living by creational laws is What i live for now, I owe alot to the mission period! I feel its my duty to take part in the mission, im on the right track one minute then bam offcourse again. I feel many people here can relate.

Pledja

Scott

Post Number: 1494
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pledja,

This would be better suited in the Mission-Misc. section. Please make an attempt to post in the appropriate topic area.

Thanks
Scott

Tjames

Post Number: 264
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Moderators,

The Geisteslehre has a red covered booklet, no? I get the quarterly Wassermanzeit but I am interested now in getting the spirit lessons so I wanted to make sure I wasn't already getting them, hehe.

I believe the order of operations is to write figu a letter of explanation why you are requesting it. I did a quick look see on pricing if applicable and hadn't read it. If I don't stand corrected won't figu send a letter either confirming or denying your request and perhaps send you the necessary requirements for you to then send back to them in the form of currency etc.?

Thanks,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Badr

Post Number: 395
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim,

Yes the spirit lessons come in a red cover, but unlike the Wassermanzeit (WZ) the pages are printed on a whole A4 page, rather than folded to a small booklet like the WZ.

Well first of all you would write to them that you would like to subscribe to it, and they will send you the necessary forms, and once filled out you attach a couple of pictures and send it back.

Once they approve your application they will send you the first booklet and then you can start paying, if you are already a passive member you only need to pay an additional fee for the booklets which is 40CHF every 4 months.

I will contact you per email about the issue.

Salome, Badr

Syn

Post Number: 69
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

pledja im the same i got school and 2 jobs im saving up for billy meier:P

and i still didnt learn german lol
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Pledja

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea Syn

It gets pretty complicated once we spread ourselves to thin. It's Funny how no matter the situation someone can always relate!

To Badr, Could one just fly out to the center and get all this done in a days work?

Badr

Post Number: 396
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pledja,

What do you mean by "all this"?

Regards, Badr

Pledja

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meaning the paperwork. Maybe leaving with my first lesson?

Badr

Post Number: 397
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well its only a couple of forms that one needs to sign, so I would imagine if they accept your application they might give you the first booklet that includes 4 lessons, and send you the membership card later.

But I don't see the point of going to the centre just to sign a couple of papers. That is why I wanted to make sure I understood you.

Salome, Badr

Pledja

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Badr clears up alot.

Pureharmony

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A material being identifies himself his body, his money, his posessions and goods, his utterances and the sound of his voice. If, on the other hand, one identifies with the all, no hate or avarice can live in him, and he makes no selfish differentiations any more..."

*from the spirit teachings*
*pureharmony*

Gordonb

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, hope your all well after christmas. My question refers to Billy's Language of Key and Sign. I have been trying to find out via the internet anything about how to learn and progress with this spiritual form of communication.

Any answers or useful websites please.

Thanks.

Gordon
UK
Gordon
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salom.

Marcela

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phi_spiral:

Well, I always heard people saying: “May god or the Providence help us”. And I wanted to know about this word that played a role in our lives and destiny. I was trying to find out about the impact of the Providence in our lives, but first I wanted to understand the meaning of it to maybe answer myself. What puzzles me is that the spiritual Lessons say that there is no destiny, we are the owners of our lives and we determine our path. However, there are things that will happen for sure, following the laws of cause and effect. Like an earthquake or the consequences of global warming. Then prophets are able to make predictions about the future because they have access to the Providence foresight?

Jmmanuel said: (Chapter 25 # 54 & 55) “ At some future time the skies and the earth will pass away, and so will the universe…no one knows when the day or hour when this will take place…but only providence and destiny know this through the laws and commandments on Creation, which possesses the greatest wisdom”.

Where did you find your quotation?
Salome

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 414
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela,

A prophecy is a “cause-effect” analysis. If patterns of behaviour continue as status quo than the long term effect will be such-and-such. The prophet will generally focus on the negative in order to draw attention to those patterns so that mankind will see the error in continuing the status quo and thus prevent the prophecy from happening altogether. If these patterns are not changed in an adequate amount of time, a point of no return is reached when it is too late to prevent the “effect” and it is then a prediction, meaning that it will now happen with certainty.

But there are some things that are unavoidable and no matter how hard anyone tries to prevent it, it will happen anyway. For instance, no one can go through life without making mistakes. Everyone is destined to fail at some things at some time or another. And our physical bodies are destined to die and all of our spirit energies are destined to merge together and be as one. We can think of these as providence because they are outside of our control.

The previous quote was from Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums.

Regards
Bob

Marcela

Post Number: 120
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bob, that is a very good explanation.
Salome

Jonas

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI All

Just wondering if anyone can point me into the direction of how to tap into the power of creation or the spiritual force it is.there are mountians of information and I have no idea where to start.

Cheers All

Jacob

Post Number: 509
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jonas,

May sound very straightforward, but my advice, buy the Talmud to begin with, it contains valuable information:

The basics.

Before you can even think about tapping into 'spiritual force' you need to be informed about the spirit, Creation, law and command, etc.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Thomas

Post Number: 626
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. From my understanding of the spirit lessons, which is obviously incomplete, several facts have come together to give me reason to question my understanding. I would like to pose this to all of you, and to Robjna in particular as well, to see if you can all help me sort this out.

First item: I read that, rather than the material consciousness being the major factor in our reactions, it is the material subconsciousness that is the real major factor in how we react, although we train the subconsciousness via the consciousness over time.

Second item: The material subconsciousness only processes information in a completely logical manner, although it can be in error due to the input of false information via the material consciousness.

Third item: The material subconsciousness has access to all the information from our past lives, although this is not necessarily available to us via our material consciousness without training, meditation, etc.

Two questions come to my mind. First, if the material subconsciousness has access to sources other than the material consciousness (such as access to past lives, the storage banks of our own level, and fine physical energies we aren't consciously aware of), then how is it that it can so often be program incorrectly via incorrect information input from the material consciousness? It seems that the erroneous ifo from the material consciousness would be ignored in light of the other factual sources of info available to the subconscious of which we aren't acutely aware.

The second question is, if the subconscious has such a large impact on how we react, and it also has only logical processing of its accesible information, then why do we make so many easily avoided mistakes via our material consciousness? I understand that the consciousness is able to be illogical, but I wonder why our own subconsciousness doesn't override that illogic to a higher degree based on its better "understanding"?

Thanks for your input and ideas. They are appreciated!

Thomas

Memo00

Post Number: 358
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Thomas

about the question of how the subconscious can be programmed in an illogical way even though it only processes information in a logical way, i think that the answer lies in the understanding of exactly what is meant by "logical processing" by the subconscious

an example: affirmations and phrases using during self hypnosis or for self suggestion should be positive that is: one says "I am strong" you don´t say "I´m not weak", and so using the language and thoughts in a certain way one obtains the right or wrong results, because the subconscious has his own "language", a completely logical way of "interpreting" the information.

i hope this is helpful

Bass_boy

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,
I am sure there will be others with more exact answers... but for me.. the way I understand it is that it is very difficult for one to live and work in the material world with out being absorbed by it. It takes a tremendous effort by one to constantly be in tune with your spirit. Instead I just try to keep an open mind to what my spirit maybe telling me consciously. After all everything you have learned in your physical life consciously competes with what your spirit is telling you. If you approach each decision with an open mind then one is more apt to choose the right choice. Of course this choice is dependent on everything you have ever learned. So if the decision is a new one then one needs to resort to the cause and effect within creation which in turn takes time and in such a case one should never be quick to decide. This is the beauty of having a physical life and in turn the whole point of it any way and that is to make physical conscious decisions and to learn from the consequences either good, bad or indifferent. This is also why Billy says to always be happy with the choice made there is never a bad choice but that only one learns from it and grows through the decision. If the spirit was to act as a filter so to speak in what way would one learn and evolve from a choice? All decisions made in a previous life, would have a different out come in this life and within these certain circumstances. My understanding of creation is that all choices must be lived through to experience all outcomes. So goes alternate time lines in which all decision are made and outcomes achieved...

As for the second question I think the shortest answer to that is because we stop and interject our conscious thoughts. It is after all inevitable that this happens. One can not project out all possible out comes of a decision no matter how advanced because all things are possible.

Again I am but a mere student of life and creation nothing more nothing less. My mission here is to evolve spiritually through living life as it pertains to creation. Oh and to learn as much from Billy as possible. No need to try and re-invent the wheel when Billy can give you the directions to build one. :D

Robby G

Kingman

Post Number: 610
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

You posted;

" First item: I read that, rather than the material consciousness being the major factor in our reactions, it is the material subconsciousness that is the real major factor in how we react, although we train the subconsciousness via the consciousness over time."

Is this statement made to describe how a spiritually balanced being evolves? When it ends with, "over time", does this involve our genetic pre-disposition with our short life span and the eventual increase in years lived that the future will hold for us?

I think it is saying how one would respond if one was not so spiritually deprived, like us Earth Humans.

In general, I would take into account the reality that Earth Humans will need to re-incarnate many thousands of times before we begin to encroach on perfection/near-perfection. Our free will, our current materialistically based society, and our overall low spirituality, allows us to befuddled the better sub-conscious thoughts that must fight through all these conditions to reach the consciousness.

Robby also paints the reality of our learning through mistakes requirement. The idea that there are many different outcomes possible, makes the path for many mistakes probable.

Also there is Murphy's Law( strictly an Earth-based reality), 'if something can go wrong, it probably will'. Welcome to our reality.
a friend in america
Shawn

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,
Good questions yet again. In mho the material subconscious of most people today is that at the level of a young child and will be for thousands of years to come in the great scheme of spirit development taking millions of years. Just as a child responds by grimacing when we tell them something that doesn't add up, but accepts the information we tell them, when we tell our subconscious something from our conscious mind, the subconscious sometimes cannot make sense of the information and may frown but like a child has a need for some structure however erroneous. The subconscious then has information to build upon from which we can experience the truth which takes time and learning. The subconscious is there to support the development of consciousness, provide consistency and accept in an unbiased way whatever we force it to believe consciously. Untruth, illogic, however, cannot be supported for long, cannot be sustained, which is why in reality we will experience things that challenge our wrong thoughts. I think that logic also does not mean being unemotional and perfect. The subconscious and conscious aspects of our being are in BOTH in development. The subconscious will receive impulses from the spirit that will tell it when the conscious mind has accepted a wrong idea but the details will have to be mapped out through the experience and the child will not always have the words to express this so the human needs to find the words (experience) through the union and learning of both the unconscious and conscious. The child learns... Oh by the way, I'm the child.
Peace,
Matt

Indi

Post Number: 315
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas
you wrote:
Second item: The material subconsciousness only processes information in a completely logical manner, although it can be in error due to the input of false information via the material consciousness.

A logically valid argument, does not imply 'soundness'.
Eg.,
1. All things with wings are birds
2. Aeroplanes have wings
3. Therefore aeroplanes are birds.

That is a logically valid argument, but as you can see, because the first premise is not correct, then even though logical and valid it is not sound.

Therefore, applying this to the subconscious storage of thoughts, impressions, wishes, imagination etc.... from the material consciousness, you can see how easy it would be to feed logical but not sound data into the material subconsciousness.

Thomas, keep in mind the difference between the material and spiritual components of the anatomy of consciousness as offered by the teachings.
In order for only logically sound data to be accessed, one must not have the block to the spiritual counterpart area.

The programs/beiliefs etc. that are stored in the material subconscious, shape our lives and therefore what is fed into is very important.

It is the spiritual subconscious that holds all the information from past lives, and this info is not readily available to the material subconscious unless there is an open connection between the two spheres. If the blockade is in place at the central consciousness, due to an imbalanced psyche, then the person will be 'limited' to what is available in the material subconscious.
The subconscious is a data storage area, and accessed by the material consciousness to enable us to walk, talk, etc.. without thinking about it. It also utilizes the data we have stored within it, that helps us manoeuvre our way through life, and too many impressions at once would be like being in a noisy train station and trying to hear what your friend is saying to you at that time.

The censoring that is discussed may have a lot to do with all the autonomic motor and sensory information, which we don't need coming into our consciousness -- it would get in the way. The cerebellum supposedly, does that filtering/censoring for us.
Also, it seems there are inbuilt mechanisms to prevent overload of the material consciousness. The organism must be protected, and if overriding this by drugs etc.. one can see what can happen as if evident with psychotic breaks etc.....

Those are my understandings Thomas.

in peace
Robyn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page