Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 03, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through June 03, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Dev

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question.

Billy says that the soul/psyche ceases to exist at death. This makes sense to me, because the personality that you have is connected to your body and ends with your body. However, Billy also says that after death there is nothing, the spirit form just returns after a certain period and takes on a new body.

Now this flies in the face of a lot of other spiritual teachings about the after-life and from near-death experiences. They say that temporal abodes exist in the astral plane like heavens and hells, populated by spiritual/astral entities. This is where our soul temporarily resides before the next incarnation.

This makes sense to me, so my question is if this is wrong, where does the spirit reside before the next incarnation and does it have a conscious awareness of that place?

Memo00

Post Number: 350
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Dev

according to Billy there is no consciousness or possible memory of what happens in the beyond, this beyond is another dimension, you could call it the spiritual realm or the astral plane (astral = spiritual).

In some of his writings Billy explains near-death experiences and also explains that the brain continues to work for some time after the heart ceases to beat, this could be the source of many hallucinations due to lack of oxygen during near death.

Heaven and hell are states of mind, one could call the spiritual realm "heaven" but this has nothing to do with all the mythologies and fantasies from many traditions.

According to Billy it is possible for human beings to have a direct vision of the Spiritual Realm through meditation.

i hope this helps

J_rod7

Post Number: 855
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dev, Memo00, Et Al...Salaam 'Alaykum

Allow, if you will, I shall respond from what little sensibility is left to me here.

There are SEVEN levels for the Human Spirit in the Afterlife (between the lives). It is also a given that the processing of the just-finished incarnation actually takes a good number of "years" as we count 'time'. The interaction with the CCB therefore is not instantaneous, so we are still processing CONSCIOUSNESS during this period.

Some logical thinking comes into play here. Why should there be SEVEN levels? Yes, it depends of whatever vibration frequency we have attained in living, and level of Spiritual Evolution. But why would such levels even exist, unless while processing Consciousness, we are interacting in SOME manner with the "appropriate" level. Why should there be a built-in separation into compatible Spiritual Resonances with other Spirits, unless there is some interaction among such Spirits. The Spirit is imbued with an "unconscious consciousness," which, IMO, means to be UN-AVAILABLE to the MATERIAL consciousness.

Take it from here, guys. Let's see where it goes with some independent logical thinking.

Git 'er dun

Peacefully

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 858
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK then ... Some references to get the party rolling...:
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

[ "...according to the laws of Creation, each consciousness is specifically related to only one single comprehensive consciousness block and this in turn is assigned to one single spirit-form." ]

[ "So the spirit-form and the comprehensive consciousness block’s created part, the consciousness and personality, become the self of the conceived life form as its inseparable part." ]
-- Source at link...:

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash95/Spiritual/Conception_consciousness_personality.pdf

[ "The spirit is also referred to spiritform, indestructable, eternally living, loving entity, always developing, it resides in the human brain, exactly in the 'Superior Colliculus' of the big brain or Cerebrum. ...

[ "The comphrensive consciousness-block (personality) resides mainly in the frontal cerebral-cortex." ]
-(ie: Differentiates in the material brain /rod)
-- Source at link...:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/glossary.htm

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Dev

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks J-Rod,

Yes, it makes sense to me that spirit form resides in an afterlife or spiritual realm before it incarnates. I also subscribe to the 7 levels concept, this is rather pervasive in religions. In Islam it is 7 heavens, and in Hinduism it is 7 levels of creation.

I am a bit puzzled why Billy would side with the skeptics on near death experiences. Not all of them can be explained by oxygen deprivation/hallucination theroy. There is plenty of ancedotal evidence of people experiencing the astral/spiritual realms which they describe as a superconscious experience: very vivid images, sounds and different laws of time and peace.

Also these astral planes are as much made of matter, and the physical plane is. The difference being they are made of finer matter than the physical. I really like Robert Bruce's descriptions of the astral; he describes that astral as having its own time and space, its own entities and civilisations. So I would imagine it be possible to incarnate there in a future incarnation.

I have another question if you don't mind. What does Billy say about evalulating your own level of spiritual development and remembering the mission you agreed to in the beyond just before incarnating? What are the marks of spiritual development and how does one know what their particular mission is in life?

J_rod7

Post Number: 859
Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dev,

In concern for your question..:: "What are the marks of spiritual development and how does one know what their particular mission is in life?"

Please meditate on these words for Billy (aged 14): Basic rules of man

1. Each human being must ask himself for, search for, and find his own meaning of life, and must want to use it (the meaning of life) for the improvement of his life and actions.

2. Each human being must be himself and be his own “guiding personality”, who therefore develops his own resounding ideas and pursues and realizes them.

3. Each human being must let his own reason and his own understanding be exercised in such a way that he demands from himself that which is best and the most salutary; (and) that he forms himself according to his own will, and that he obeys (the demands of) his own needs in his own free way.

4. Each human being must form himself in such a way that he always is himself, has originally-own (unique), intensive experiences, (and) that he never lets himself be enslaved or subjugated in any other way and, consequently, preserves his internal and external freedom in every respect; in his thoughts and feelings as well as in his decisions, views, opinions, emotions and actions, etc.

5. Each human being must show towards himself the friendliness and love that is necessary for him, and (must) feel safe and secure within himself as well as being honest towards himself in such a way that he may understand his own thoughts, feelings, emotions, actions and opinions, etc.

6. Each human being must direct his thoughts, feelings, ideas, wishes, needs and actions etc. in such a way that he feels capable for high-reaching goals that, however, shall always be in accordance with his abilities and possibilities and, therefore, shall not be exaggerated and too highly elevated.

7. Each human being shall see and know himself as he really is; therefore he shall not think of himself as a perfect world for this is not possible for any person because each one must learn and, consequently, is exposed to mistakes and imperfection. Therefore, it is not possible that everything is clear within the human being, (and) that everything is right and that he is better than his fellow-human being.

Read more at:

http://www.theyfly.com/spiritual/rules/rules.htm

Salome

Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, May 15, 2009 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi.

I have just received a email from a woman who I will not say her name just yet. In the email this person claims to be able to heal and and claims she can channel or has been receiving messages. But most of all she claims to access the Akashic records (storage banks) at will.

Im skeptical of this person. This is the first contact from her I have had and I have not replied yet.

I would like to know if anyone can help me.

Is there anyone other then Billy on earth who can access the storage banks?

I am skeptical of channeling and people receiving messages but I know telepathy is a fact so maybe she is receiving telepathy from some earth source or maybe some off earth source.

Michael Horn any thoughts on this. I could send you the e mail and more information on this if you would like.

Thanks
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Scott

Post Number: 1761
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

It seems your suspicions are telling you something..

Scott

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Take that precept and though one step further "We are not One, but As One". This Universe/Multi-verse gives us the illusion as being many individual things trying to go back to the beginning or void with the so called end occurring and then having the great sleep ... while after a few ... it begins all over again!

I don't know about you but if I was a God I would want the time or entertainment knowing that infinity is really a hel (reincarnation of soul) over a long period of time, Me,myself and I would come up with any probabilities and or possibilities, choices, changes, chances, mental physical and spiritual, un-infinitum, just to pass the time away.

Can and does the afterlife exist? is a personal choice or an exercise of perception and ultimate triangulation but for me it does in more ways than what is said to be as one. Just like Shrek [the Green Ogre] says, I am like these layers of an onion, only he's describing his home ... Lair!

I believe Billy and the Pleadeans have left us some black holes to contemplate our navels on !!!

They must be chuckling right now as to who's on first, whats on second and I don't know who, is on third and is waiting to come home!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Yes you are most probably right.

Her websites are at www.myspace.com/_supranova and http://www.acoustichealth.com/supranova.htm

Another delusional person who is after a fast buck and her information on her websites makes no sence.

Thanks
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

J_rod7

Post Number: 882
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~)**)*(**(~

Bronzedesk,

One of the best-all-time bits of comedy, "the Who's on First, What's on Second ... &c" routine. When I first heard that one, I laughed so hard that I cried. An ingenious dissection of language and expectations.

You are correct that we have been left to our own Logic in order to test our own assumptions of the "afterlife." Also, as Dev has expressed, there have been far too many descriptive experiences of this stage-of-being to be ignored.

I think that Billy would tell us that concern for this stage of being - between the lives - is less than relevant to the living our lives in the here-and-now. There WILL come in our path of Spiritual Evolution a complete awareness of this and all other prior steps through life, a complete restoration of all memories. The Patience to acquire this Knowledge is a prerequisite to gain the Wisdom.

Salome

~)**)*(**(~
Rod

Marcela

Post Number: 154
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen:

Be very careful. Because I read your comment that you left about the article by the Exopolitics and you have quoted contact information. So when you leave the comment, I think you leave your email address too. This is why I am being careful myself because they can track your email address. If you respond to this person, then she can have access to your full name if it shows when you send an email. Maybe I am just exaggerating, but I just wanted you to be careful.
I hope it is nothing and this lady just wants to start conversation, do you have any idea of how she could have gotten your email?
Salome

Edward

Post Number: 1403
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen.....

I would agree with Scott.

"Your Questions are your Answers!"

If I may speak from experience: In the mid 80ties, I went to a lecture about
Clairvoyance, and you would be surprised HOW MANY....Women...were present!

I think, outside of myself, there were 2-3 other gentlemen, from the audience
of 40-50 people. The rest were all Women!

Seems to be very common, that women display them selves more into the open
on such matters, than men. And I would think that, perhaps from the female
audience 1 or 2 or 3 may truly have the ability and capability to be a True
Clairvoyant. [Still being within the framework, within what Billy teaches
us....; not Wannbees, whom speak to the dead, Channel, etc....]

We should indeed, be Cautious.

Edward.

Marcela

Post Number: 155
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward:

Well, in the 80’s men had the concept that those esoteric reunions were not for real men. (It is an assumption, I can be wrong) Today I see on TV a lot of men, who claim that they can speak with spirits, ghosts, etc… But, many psyches are in the vats majority female.

I don’t know if women tend to have more abilities to see the future, but it happens to me that sometimes I dream with silly things like driving to the city, for example. And the next morning we are suddenly invited to a party in the city. Lately it has gotten sillier. I dream with a tornado, and then I see a tornado show on TV, kind of like my dream. You will say that it is just a coincidence, maybe. But it happens to me very often. Nothing serious, nothing important ever, I only dream with these small details. I was going to ask Billy actually, but I think it is not that important. I think some women might experience the same occurrence, but some take it to the next level and claim to see the future, etc…

My mom used to see silhouette of what appear to be people in her room. She was not married yet, and she was sleeping by herself and it would scare her a lot. Because then, she started to see people in colors. She told me that she knew they were ghosts. Somehow she knew that they were not intruders or real people. So she would run to her sister’s room, terrified. She would yell at them to go away. She couldn’t see them when she wanted or called them, nothing like the chanellers. At that time she thought she had to pray more. Now I told her that it was the fluidal forces and basically gave her the answer Billy gave me. But she never claimed to have the ability to communicate with them, because she couldn’t. They were silent. She saw men and women and even children. It stoped happening after a while, maybe she thought she had prayed enough, unfortunately.
Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 435
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela,

These "silly things" you see often do relate to the future. A vision or dream of the future occurs through the mind and through contacting what has been called the "mass unconscious" or "collective unconscious" (not terms I favor as it is anything but unconscious) or "genetic mind" tuning into the planetary frequency or the group subconsciousness of any species or group and this spans across time, both future and past. I'm sure a Figu member will inform how Billy refers to it (I am not sure myself).

The image is a signifier of something coming and not the actual future thing itself. So often, if not usually, these things seen just "look like" what comes. There are all kinds of varying degrees of this experience depending on the mind and person perceiving and the event or events themselves. I refer to such an image seen in visions and dreams as a "visionary semiotic".

It's a very interesting and important area but I am not sure where you can continue this discussion on dreams and seeing the future in this forum as the Prophecies and predictions section are only for Figu related and the dream interpretation section is now closed.

It's a shame, but moderators understandably want to keep the forum fairly tightly related to Figu, probably to prevent it from becoming unwieldy in content. There are exception threads though.

Chris

Marcela

Post Number: 156
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl:

Thank you for your answer. It could be related to this topic area because the storage banks also contain the future. Maybe through impulses from the storage banks, some people are able to “see” some future events. What I don’t like, is that these mini “clairvoyances” are most of the time very insignificant. I would like to do it in a more consciously way, and I would like to see more significant events like the coming earthquake for example. I wouldn’t like to see a crime being committed, like the so called psyches.

I don’t think that is possible. Of course the Plejaren have some technology that permits them to see the future, but sometimes they can’t see past events if they don’t have all the data. When they were trying to find out who stole Billy’s videos, they couldn’t find who did it. Even they can’t see and solve everything, so the psyches must be exaggerating about their abilities.

My boss’s wife told me that she always dreamed running from fire. She used to live in San Diego. Last year San Diego had terrible wild fires that burnt many houses. And she told me that the news looked like her dream. To me that was a very significant “clairvoyance”, but she never knew when.
Salome

Hector

Post Number: 489
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of the important axioms/postulates of the spirit teachings is "the spirit/fine matter is not bound to space & time". The spirit and fine matter have no spatial or time limitations/boundaries.

Therefore, if you think exclusively in a pure material way, you will have absolutely no opportunity to make the connection with the spiritual realm, because doing so you are "shutting the door" to it.

The world of clairvoyance, telekinesis, telepathy and the like opens wide for you once you begin to slowly exercise the pineal gland which equals to replace a small receiving antenna for a bigger one. I guess the very first steps/begining of the human being in the spiritual realm consists of short visions of his own near future (dčja vu, presentiments, premonitions). That's why Marcela labels these very first mini clairvoyances as insignificant...they are the very first steps into another kind o realm/existance, and this transition must be experienced very slowly, otherwise the process would damage the consciousness and drive many people crazy.

We always think about evolution as physical, material evolution, but for the human being there's also a consciousness/mental/fine matter evolution to be covered. We earthlings have become extreme materialists, and religion, science and other false teachings are also constantly ridiculing extrasensory perception (ESP). As a result of it, there exist thousands of charlatans and hoaxers and very few true "mediums" and clairvoyants who have gone far in the consciousness scale. They do not want to be gratuitously ridiculed and mocked. In the future, the rise of neuroscience and its applications will change the trend, because ESP phenomena will be described, explained and endorsed by science, the perfect aid the purely material thinking human being of our planet needs in order to discover the spiritual counterpart of his pure material existence. (We just consider as real what can be experienced thru the first 5 senses only; vision, hearing, smell, taste, touch).

Marcela

Post Number: 158
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector:

Thank you for the post; we moved the conversation to "consciences/ abilities...
Salome

Jimmy

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Do you think the world will be more peaceful and in better shape the next time our generation of people reincarnates again, considering there is no third world fire?

Will we all be born again in around 150 years or will some be born much later, say 800 years later? Thats when I'd like to be reborn.

Memo00

Post Number: 361
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Jimmy

because of overpopulation we will be reborn much sooner. I think that many positive changes are happening but still there is much much to do for the better. Basically due to the dramatic increase of natural disasters many persons are beginning to reason and think.

We all will live several times in several bodies before the 800 years arrive, so its up to us to make things change for better by preaching with our example, living a virtuous life.

Rarena

Post Number: 442
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy,

We will reincarnate quicker due to over-population and may be back in only 60 to 80 years next time... We have a few more times to go before being more peaceful, yet we can do it everyday and evolve peacefully ourselves setting and example for the world.

We have no say, as to when we return...

Jacob

Post Number: 524
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy,

It's completely up to the actions of the global population in the present how the future will be, if prophecies will come true or not.
The incarnation cycle is based on many factors, including overpopulation which tends to speed up the incarnation cycle beyond it's normal cycle.
It is possible for people to determine their next incarnation date, however that requires a level of consciousness-related/spiritual development which is extremely rare on this Earth.
It seems that a lot of people want to skip the coming 800 years, but that is some sort of escapism from responsibility.
We live in the here and now, so we all must take our responsibility and make the best of it.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jimmy

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks very much for that Memo, Rarena and Jacob!

Do you think the world will be more peaceful on our next incarnation cycle though?

Jacob, I never saw it as being a form of selfishness (escapism from responsibility) on my part. Good point.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page