Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 07, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through June 07, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marksmanr

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reece James Stiller.
Reece Stiller

Davo

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew, thats very kind of you to offer that. Is it ok to get your email address so I can give you my full details off forum? Thanks gratefully.

Shemyaza

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's an excellent idea, Matthew!

If you really want to try, here's my full (birth) name:
>>> Luis Miguel da Silva Goncalves <<<
(I'm from Portugal! :P)

Shemyaza

Scott

Post Number: 1793
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Matthew if you choose to continue with your offer, please do it outside of the forum. Thank you.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 42
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Send me your e-mail addresses via this forum & I will give you a response.

Salome,

- Matthew

Creational

Post Number: 324
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew,

here is my email address;
zhinoos@aol.com

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

marksmanr@hotmail.com
Reece Stiller

Davo

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Matt!

(Message edited by scott on July 05, 2009)

Syn

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

in order to avoid spams please put pm6550 AT gmail. just advice, i know i dont like spam.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Kingman

Post Number: 625
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This seems weirdly awkward. So is this the English FIGU Bulletin Board now?

I've been trying to be consciously focused of the rules we have here and I feel as if the situation as of late is semi out of control. Heck, even Michael is bending the agreements of posting here.

I could just be to tired and possibly under the dreaded mind control...

The numerology offer is a nice thing. Nice if it was done somewhere else.

Thanks for listening,

The Hall Monitor
a friend in america
Shawn

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman;

Billy studies and practices numerology!

That said, Matthew is taking this to private discussions, and you fully deserve to miss out on the accuracy of his capabilities, as much as he downplays his current prowess (and admittedly, he is truly but at the very beginning and so his evolution will be all the more wonderful to watch throughout this lifetime) -- but honestly, chill out and set aside your snide attitude towards Matthew.

Clearly you do not understand/comprehend, let alone agree with or 'like' many of the conspiracy/black-op related things Matthew has spoken of in the past. That is not what he is here to focus on primarily at this point (in fact, he mostly returned just to post translations which now will not be done through this site apparently) -- but surely you can ignore that portion to see the usefulness in many of his other insights, especially when he applies his efforts to creating translations which the common folk might be more capable of using.

Show some appreciation or at least keep your non-useful comments to yourself. Perhaps after ruminating on them for a while you will decide they don't need to be immortalized in this forum's archives after all.

Peace;

- Gaia

Jimmy

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why don't the mods just reopen the Non-FIGU Related - Miscellaneous section and let all off topic discussions migrate over to there?? That should please the mods and members.

Jimmy

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please disregard my prior post.

Cpl

Post Number: 441
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

Would appreciate any details of the system you could send to me here: gbcyd@yahoo.com.
My Full name is Christopher Peter Lock, I write under Christopher P. Lock and friends call me Chris Lock.

Cheers,

Chris

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shemyaza,

I have only been working with English, German, Hebrew, Greek, and Latin, as I don't know the values for other languages.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested, here is a selection of words which I have found calculate to the value 18 (6+6+6, 666/37) in the English language:

Christian

Christus

Jesus

God

Gosh

Gee

Vow

Priest

Virus

Chalice

Shrive

Spear

Beast

Serf

Fee

Corps

Body

Zion

N.W.O.

www.

Light

Beam

Dawn

Wow (and World of Warcraft, W.O.W., for that matter)

Salome,

- Matthew

Gordonb

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, please could someone answer my question. I have read all of the English books regarding Billy's contacts etc, but i would like some guidence in meditation. I know from reading the books that Billy, whilst in meditation, recieves symbols. Does anyone know where and how i can learn these symbols (web sites/books etc)

Thank you.
GordonB
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salome.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaia,

By the way, I don't 'downplay' my 'current prowess'. I don't pretend to be a master at these things, given that men like Billy live upon this planet presently. I am thus not yet satisfied with my degree of mastery, which drives me to strive toward higher levels of control and understanding. Some individuals, such as wannabe astrologers, etc., get a vague idea about some occult science and thereby declare themselves experts and charge money for their services. I consider such to be fools and charlatans, although they be in great numbers. (The same phenomenon occurs with nearly every science. There are those who satisfy themselves with either rote repetition of 'facts' or with vague and wishy-washy understanding, thus remaining wannabes throughout their careers.)

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For some reason I left out one that should have been right alongside Jesus, namely:

Idol

Not merely false gods and holy objects are referred to as such, but also pop idols, American Idols, celebrity idols, idolisations, etc.

Salome,

- Matthew

Sparky

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there an english version of "Symbole des Geistes Lehre" or even a translation I could use.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 60
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparky;

It is not in English, but it is not at all hard to translate because of the format of the book. The entire book consists of a single symbol (for instance, the symbol for 'Aggression' or 'Intuition', etc.) on each page and the word for what that symbol represents below it.

One page, one symbol, one word at a time. You can get an English-German dictionary or use www.leo.org.

Peace;

- Gaia

Jimmy

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mathew,

I used to be really hooked into playing that online fantasy game (World of Warcraft), sometimes 24/7. A quick google search reveals how popular and addictive that game is and how many marriages and people it has broken too. Lucky I'm not one.

What about people who have one of those names like Christian:moderator, what does that mean for persons who name equals 666? Do they get lifelong bad luck or something?

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jimmy,

Not every word adding to 666 is negative. It is only when at least 3 words of the same close sense multiply to the effect # 666 (as 18 does) that one can make up one's mind that the genuine sense of those words is that of death, degeneration, etc.

Notice that in English BEAM adds to 18, and in German so does Luna, which both imply illuminating the darkness, or fighting against ignorance, etc. Thus, there is a combatant spirit to them, but not a degeneration.

In English, Christian calculates to 666 alongside Christ, Vow, Priest, God, Idol, and many other words related to religion, which is what one then discerns to be degenerate, deadly, etc.

In German, the name Christian, as in Christian Frehner whom you mentioned, adds to 17 and has the meaning of 'the anointed'. Numerologically, it is associated with Aquarius.

Salome,

- Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page