Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 21, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through June 21, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1794
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let's get back to the topic heading-Thanks

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a brief excerpt from a book by Colin Wilson, entitled 'The Occult' which I think you folks may find of interest.

Page 510:

"But life is largely routine: ritual, as Lionel Johnson said. I don't set out on some exciting journey every day. I cannot rely on such things to keep my mind awake. I do not meet a Helen of Troy every day, and what is more, unless I propose to waste my life like Casanova, I cannot rely on the pleasant 'shocks' of sexual desire to keep waking me up.

Sometimes, music or poetry has this effect of awakening my mind to reality, causing that broadening of inner horizons, the widened sense of reality. But that doesn't always work either.

We need, so to speak, a reliable alarm clock.

Gurdjieff's basic method therefore consisted of 'work'. The first thing that happened to a new student at Prieure was that he was told to join a working party. They might be making a road, cutting down trees, breaking stones, diverting a stream, milking cows. The anonymous author of the Gurdjieff Journal had an experience common to all. He 'worked' well, but with a certain resentment. Gurdjieff sent one of his right-hand men, Dr. Stjoernval, to explain that the student was failing through resentment to economise energy. He should work like a labourer, not like a machine. He advised him to make a list of foreign words and learn them as he worked, and also to try to 'sense' his body and be aware of its activities. The moment he ceased to work in a negative, 'withdrawn' frame of mind, and 'involved' himself and his will in the work, he began to find it deeply satisfying."

Peace;

- Gaia

Pudd

Post Number: 80
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is said that when Billy passes,the Ps will leave.
Does this mean we will be without a god(overseer)of the earth.For nature to just take its course if you will.Salome to all members.

Syn

Post Number: 196
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

nope they said several times that another protector or god or w/e will come and make themselves known.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Jacob

Post Number: 526
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Self-responsibility, Self-Awareness, Self-Motivation, Self-evolution are just a few of the keyfactors in the spiritual/consciousness-related teachings, NOT the dependance on a 'god' or 'overseer' or 'protector', or any other entity.
Only when the Earth human takes its responsibility for its own life, evolution, fellow man and planet we will see a better future.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Cpl

Post Number: 444
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gerald,

I think that comment by the Ps of those who were gods in a former time making themselves known relates to around the time 1995-6 and shortly after when the Ps left for Erra.

I've always wondered why no one here seems to have searched them out. Not that it really matters, as Jacob points out.

Chris

Jimmy

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I just read that there is some sort of spiritual transmission of energy when a highly evolved humans (p's) and lower ones like us are standing next to each other. It makes us lower humans feel better and the P's feel worse/sick.

I was just wondering if the same applies in any way to animals and humans. Are there any side effects and do we help animals evolute faster in any way?

(i tried to do a search on it but found lots of nothings and dead ends)

Pudd

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you members.
We have had oversight from ETs for centuries,and for the Ps millenia.
For some reason I'am nervous about the plejaren
departure.
Meiers teaching have made me a much better human being.Salome

Marksmanr

Post Number: 93
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy,

Animals' existence is not for the purpose of evolving in consciousness like us so a human being won't have any evolution-related effect on them (they will not be attracted to wisdom). The mental fluidal energies (fluidal forces) of a human being will naturally affect them though, but in an un-noticeable way unless maybe the human being is fairly highly evolved and directs peaceful thoughts towards the animal.

From what I know an animal won't make a human being feel uncomfortable like how the Plejaren would feel with us, because animals have an instinct consciousness thus their thoughts are always in accordance with creation's laws (they're not really able to develop jealousy, hatred, have beliefs etc.).
Reece Stiller

Edward

Post Number: 1426
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy and Reece....

Reece's posting is quite interesting and well formulated, I would say.

"A Dog is just like his/her boss", as the saying goes, not?

If the boss is in balance this too would reflect on the animal. If the boss is
somewhat "out of balance"...this too....will reflect on the animal.

I think it is possible for animals to Sense our 'fine energies/Fluidal
Forces'; they just pick up the Sense and react within their "impulse"
mechanism, so to speak. And Instinctively, react to what ever the case may be.

But, Reece mentioning that animals can not generate/develop Jealousy, I have
other experiences. Monkeys are known to become very jealous and attack
humans; and which family of mine had also experienced. And even Dogs, can
become jealous! Have know individuals whom had a dog, German Shepherd or Pit
Bull, whom attacked a child of the master him/her-self!

With the above mentioned house pets, or others: they CAN generated Jealousy,
especially when they loose their - Attention -; example, Dogs are known to
attack Babies or Children, due to not getting the attention they used to
receive from their master, or surroundings. Monkeys, like-wise; and will even
KILL a human.

And to some point, they can still even generate - Hate -. In order to, execute
the above mentioned scenarios, alas...to say.

But, it is not known clearly yet, if the animal(s) picked up these above
mentioned traits/qualities from their boss(es), though. Which than, reflected
onto them. Animals, do tend to 'mimic' humans.

Thus, outside their Instinct senses, they do generate through their Impulse
Mechanism, the above mentioned. And this Impulse Reaction can still be defined
within the Jealousy and Hate trait/quality; and still, within the Consequence
- Cause and Effect -....mechanism; still...within, the Creational Law
framework; i.e. (Re)acting Natural in their/her Natural environment, even
though it may at times be very Barbaric(; speaking of "Natural Barbarism!";
like-wise with animals and not only humans....).

Edward.

Jimmy

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Reece and Edward,

Yes that is all extremely interesting to know.

(Can't believe the sheer amount of material in the notes, covers nearly everything! Rattles my brain!)

Marksmanr

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Edward, you're right animals can develop jealousy and even hatred, I thought that after I made the post. But is their jealousy and hatred different to human jealousy and hatred? Because still, they would be only following instinctual senses within the framework of natural creative laws. Like as you said, "Natural Barbarism!".

Basically, consciousness-wise us Earth human beings are greatly more evolved than the animals, yet we are not negatively affected by their presence. Yet a fellow human being who is greatly more evolved than a fellow human being would be negatively affected by his/her presence, so the factor must be animals' instinct consciousness vs. human beings' conscious consciousness.

What do you think?
Reece Stiller

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
My thoughts on the dog thingy is that the instinctive triggers a striving which is linked to its being (living). A sort of striving to better its self through rising up in the pecking order. Sorry did any of that make sense.
Peace John

Edward

Post Number: 1427
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Reece....

It be Jealousy, Instinctively or Intuitively wise: It is still Jealousy.

Like-wise with Hate.

I have known Dog trainers and the first rule they learn you is: NEVER leave a
dog and baby/child, in one room, or alone. Because, the trainer knows and is
aware of the Jealousy trait/quality within the/a dog(; which is an UR
Instinct). And these are trainers whom have studied dogs for more than half
their lives: Qualified trainers.[Babies and Children being attacked by such
dog, are mostly to blame by the owner, because the dog is not correctly
orientated/trained to distinct what is right and wrong; thus, her Instinct
mechanism, should be 'adjusted' to the correct state of being; making the
correct distinctions in what ever scenario, she may find herself, in.]

A good recommended dog trainer should also mentioned the above. If, this is
not the case, the trainer would not be rightfully, qualified; or lack of
study.

Many people with dogs are not aware of the mentioned trait within their house
pet; and which they should know. Mostly, they just purchase a pet dog...for
some other reason, and not taking the pet into the correct training, and to
make the dog Conscious that the Boss/Master is YOU, and not the dog, itself.

If it is the other way around, than, you loose control over the animal and her
Jealousy and Hate will generate and she will make good use of it; and in
combination with her (UR) Predator aspect, which will than play a main factor
within the Aggression of this whole scenario, and out-come.

Edward.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 97
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward, I don't have much experience with pets because I've never had any.

So instinctively or intuitively jealousy and hate are still jealousy and hate, which of course makes sense. The question of whether animals' currently having jealous and/or hate is able to affect a human being negatively still remains though, I would guess that maybe that could happen if the person feels the jealous/hate. Not that I really care about that question though...

Salome,
Reece Stiller

Thomas

Post Number: 649
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>From something I was told about the spiritlessons, animals do not think at = all like we do and therefor do not hate.=A0 They can be angered etc in a re= active way, but they do not ponder and runimate over things.=A0 Hate involv= es active thought in the sense that animals don't achieve...

Jimmy

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

What about Elephants that retaliated and killed their keepers decades after the original sensitizing event happened?

Don't "paybacks" fall under the "hate" category, the same desire as humans?

Thomas

Post Number: 650
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy, reacting on instinct does not require active conscious thinking in the way humans do it. Animals have an instinct consciousness and a working psyche so they to have reactions and they do also have a memory although, as I said, they don't use their brains in the same manner that we do. It's an easy to understand mistake on your part and I would have thought the same thing before I learned of certain info from the spirit lessons...

Ramirez

Post Number: 197
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You might search for information about Alex the talking parrot who could count, recognise colors & shapes, name some everyday objects, speak including expresing emotions & physical states (tired, bored, frustrated, happy, interested) recognise people by name.
Apparently had a mind about equivalent to a 2 year old child.
Sadly Alex died this year ... from old age.
Cheers.

Scott

Post Number: 1812
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic. This section is for the spiritual teachings as they apply to the human being.

Edward

Post Number: 1431
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Reece... [and Scott(moderators), will close this subject here, ok; in the
sense it still being Human Related....Thank You.]....

Well, but I do think...that not all animals are that 'susceptive' to Jealousy
or Hate, whatever, though: Circumstantial Factor, would play part. I guess,
certain animals are susceptible due perhaps because them being 'too close' to
Man, and his ways and habits. Which may 'rub off', so to speak.

We know, that an animal with her Instinct(ive) Consciousness processing, in
simple terms: - SEE and DO -; in contrary to humans, whom - SEE-THINK-(and
than) DO - (with their Intuitive THINKING Consciousness) processing. And
occasionally humans do...just process within the framework of - SEE and DO -;
it be through Reflex or Unconsciously, or just through his (UR) Impulse
Reaction, with the knowledge him being an Impulse Consciousness Spirit-form,
type entity/creature(;like-wise with animals from, UR form).

So, I think it is also dependent on what type of animal we are referring to,
though.

We/I, were/was referring to the Dog (and the Monkey), which it is mostly known
(to man) of them having the possibility of having the trait/quality of
becoming/susceptible to the aspect/factor of Jealously and Hate(Overaggressive
(ness)... which in turn can result into death).

I am sure, there are animals out there in the wild or in the world, whom do
not give a heep, if one of their kind have more attention than he/she, does.
They do not thrive on Jealousy or Hate. Just like humans. But, you know...HOW
some humans are, not??

Edward.

Aletha

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone!

I've been studying into how to be in a continuous neutral-positive state.

For the last 6 months, I've been reading into and applying a method called "The Release Technique" (similar to "The Sedona Method") that helps put me into a neutral-positive attitude 24/7.

Is anyone else applying these methods or any of the hundreds of emotional balancing methods such as: EFT, TAT, Emotrance, Guardian method, and hundreds more?

When I apply the Release Technique, I fall into a state of neutrality... If I want a car, I don't mind whether I get a car or not. If someone says they hate me, I don't mind... I just send that person love and approval.

All of these wonderful emotional balancing methods started popping up only in the past 20 years or so.

120+ years ago, there was the "Industrial Revolution". I personally think that since the 1980s, that we are now entering the "Emotional Revolution".

What do you guys think?

Thomas

Post Number: 655
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott where is the section for the Spirit Teachings from BEAM that do not apply to human beings? There is a lot of stuff to discuss if there is an interest but now I have doubts about where to discuss these things. For example there is a good deal of information about animals, etc. in regards to the differences between them and humans. Not butting heads with you or anything, I just wonder which sections are for what these days. Miscellaneous seemed to me to be a catch all for things that don't have their own specific subheadings within this main section. Sometimes the titles of each section seem obvious only to be disputed later. Maybe a more specific title for each section would help...

Just an idea :-)

Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page