Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 23, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through June 23, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has said that there are 25 million spirits of extraterrestrial origin on Earth, either incarnated or not.
Since he has also said that there are 25 billion spirits here, that would make one ET spirit for each 999 Earth-created spirits.
It is possible though, that many of those ET spirits are not incarnating yet, or take a longer time between each incarnation. Or not... At the most and considering our current population, they would still just represent about 0.3% of the total of incarnated spirits (in the case that they were all incarnated at the same time).

About the ages of the spirits that originated on Earth: If those hominids that existed 12 million years ago were already human, this would mean that chimpanzees and gorillas would have descended from humans (if it is true as current studies claim, that their lineages separated themselves from ours at resp. 7-8 and 10 million years ago).
David

Scott

Post Number: 1754
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

When you advised Yoid to meditate on whether his Spirit is terrestrial or extraterrestrial, how is he going to know the answer?

Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 510
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

It's of truly minor importance to know if your spirit is of terrestrial or extra-terrestrial origin, it's most important that your personality in this life-time makes a conscious effort to evolve and progress according to the natural-creative laws.
You give way to much importance to an apperant age of a spiritform.A person with an 'old' spritform who is living a life in materialism, is much less 'worth' then a person with a 'young' spiritform who is living to the best of his/her abilities according to the natural-creative laws and commandments.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

J_rod7

Post Number: 839
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I have found in my own practice, that by directing my attention to such matters with focused intent, the answers will come to me through the Psyche, by an intuitive understanding in my conscious mind. Such answers may come during the meditation after releasing the question, or even later - another day perhaps, during a peaceful moment. A few such answers even came to me some years later. Practice and patience are the keys here, along with an awareness of the voice of the subconscious from the intuition.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Borthwey

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I must correct the number I gave for spirits on Earth. This is an information that I saw on the forum: according to Arahat Athersata there are 120 billion spirits on Earth.

This would make ET spirits to be 0.02% of the total (one in each 4800).

The percentage that I gave for a case in which all the ET spirits were incarnated at the same time still applies, though.
David

J_rod7

Post Number: 840
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Groeten beste vriend Jacob,

It is very good to see you post again. You have been truly missed around here. You are now finished your other studies, with a good outcome?

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Jacob

Post Number: 511
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo J_rod7,

I am happy to be back, I missed being here, my other studies are going very well.
Good to see the forum so active.
Salome,
Jacob

Redbeard

Post Number: 84
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would have to agree with Scott and Jacob about the ET spirit discussion and I seem to remember a previous discussion about this that was concluded with the statement that said something to the effect that it doesn't matter who you once were but who you are now.

Out of disdain for the current state of affairs of this planet it's only natural to tend to and desire to try to disassociate ones self from belonging to such negative and misguided environment. It reminds me of disowning the bad relative, because it reflects on our reputation and image.

The reality is we must do the exact opposite and claim this place as ours, take pride in it, take a stand for this wonderful blue ball that we live on, thanking creation for the opportunity to rise to the challenge of turning this ship around in the midst of the storm.

Who could fall back on the ET spirit claim better than Billy and yet you don't see him flying off to a better place, he considers this his home and has staked his claim here, can we do different than him? What better way to take personal responsibility than to defend and improve our place in space!

Peace, Matt B.

Jacob

Post Number: 512
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Every new life gives opportunity to evolve and to become a better person, to advance in spirit, body and psyche, you start with a clean slate.
It is fully irrelevant if your spiritform comes from the depth of spaces or had its first incarnation on this planet.
We are creations of Creation, a tiny piece of the Creation, with the exact same mission as every other human in the whole Universe and beyond.
Creation acts and evolves in the here and now, and the human should follow its lead in this.
Salome,
Jacob

Lonnie

Post Number: 284
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Jacob, and it's good to see you back my friend. You are correct on all counts. It really doesn't matter where one's spirit came from, it's what we do with it.

What difference does it make to Creation and Arahat Athersata if one spirit is 60 billion years old, and another is 80 billion years old, since some older spirits will take longer to reach this spiritual level because of many different circumstances, while we all have the exact same mission in every part of the Universe.

When you have knowledge that you are ONE with Creation and experience it's love, then there would be no place for any kind of thoughts that could lead to arrogant attitudes or egotistical thinking.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the number of 25 million ET spirits on Earth is incorrect. If I am not mistaken, the actual number is 100 million.

Salome,
Lonnie

Borthwey

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have read in Contact 3 that when a spirit is 40 to 60 million years old it no longer incarnates into material bodies and becomes a half-spirit body.

I saw this here (Semjase, 40)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_003

(That segment isn’t even present in neither of Wendelle Steven’s Message(s) from the Pleiades Vol.1 translation versions.)

This is in great contradiction with Billy’s statements about the age of the extraterrestrial spirits that exist on Earth (6 to 12 billion years).

The extraterrestrials who came here were not in half-spirit bodies. They lived, died and produced offspring. Neither were they advanced beyond the need for having material bodies.

There must be an error somewhere?
David

Mehraein62

Post Number: 182
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very Dear Friend Jacob

I,m also very glad to see you here again. everyone will enjoy your comments

Be always happy and successful

Regard
Salome
M45

Kingman

Post Number: 586
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

You state this,

"I have read in Contact 3 that when a spirit is 40 to 60 million years old it no longer incarnates into material bodies and becomes a half-spirit body. "

You are misreading the information.

A human can live hundreds or thousands of years per reincarnation once they reach near perfection in rightful living. This state of long life spans will last 40-60 million years. After that the spirit lives in the half material/ half spiritual state for 60-80 billions of years.

It isn't stated how long it may take a human to reach the near perfect state of rightful living. It could take any number of billions of years to reach this state. So to think there is an error is not possible to know, unless you know how long it takes to reach the near perfection state.

Re-read the contact.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jacob

Post Number: 513
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's nice to speculate how long it might take to evolve to a pure spiritform, but it's in my view much more interesting to focus at the present and to do your best in this lifetime.
I realize that I am putting the emphasis on this, but for good reason, too much energy is spend on thinking how it can, would or should be in the future, but its far more important to be active now.
The law of cause and effect is rightfully so one of the most powerful laws in all of BEING (and I am speaking about the reality that extends beyond this Creation).
The application of this Law in daily life, in the present is the most important, once people realize that, they will do their best to live according to the natural-creative laws, they will think, feel and act in logic and love and as a result of that, as an effect, they will evolve quickly and reach the highest possible relative perfection in each and every subsequent life until the final unification with the Creation itself and beyond.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 514
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mehraein62 for your nice wishes, highly appriciated, thank you all for the nice words.
Salome,
Jacob

J_rod7

Post Number: 844
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

It is simply a misreading of the sequence in the Evolution. From the section of Contact 3, given at the site of your reference, is the relevant quote here...:

Semjase speaking:
[ (After) "he has reached a certain spiritual and consciousness-related state of relative perfection and a correspondingly high and sound way of living.
40. But after that state of about 40 to 60 million years, the spirit no longer requires a purely material body and becomes a half-spirit body.
41. It then lives only in half-material form for an additional 60 to 80 billion years" ] - C-3

Semjase omitted the start of our Spiritual Evolution in this, as it did not pertain to the question from Billy.

The 7x7 stages of our Evolution, reincarnating in fully material bodies, is the process which takes some 60- to 80-Billion years.

This includes the period in the stage near the end of the physical reincarnations referenced in this piece from Semjase - a state of long and virtuous lives for a period of 40- to 60-Million years.

After THIS level, and forward, there is no more reincarnations into physical bodies.<-> Following the period of physical reincarnations, including the end stage of near perfection: [ 42. "After 60 to 80 billion years, the half-spirit form—the half-material form respectively—transforms itself into the first pure spirit form and enters the level of Arahat Athersata." ]

The Spirit advances to the first of 7-levels in the Arahat Athersata. This, and all following levels, are the We-Form of merging "individual" Spirit into a group of common Resonance for common purpose. The advancement from AA to the Petale, is again into the first of 7-levels. There, in the Petale, are greater gatherings of SpiritForms into even greater We-Forms. Thus, an even greater cohesiveness in further merging, a gathering of greater Wisdom and Powers. The end stage of the Petale from the 7th level here, is to merge totally with the Creation.

It is not given us to know what "time" these levels require to complete. Or anyway, I haven't seen any such time scale referenced. Only to state that from the first of the AA level, ALL "time" - past, present, and future - are present in the Spirit Consciousness-Awareness as one endless NOW.

I hope this has made it more clear for you. Sometimes, I know, my 'ramblings' get a little obscure.

In Peace ... Salome

Rod

Borthwey

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn.

Yes, that seems to make more sense.

I was focusing on the individual sentence but the direction of the whole really points to that, thanks.

This means as I was thinking before that every spirit will have to go through several planets during its evolution. For example the Earth, having had humans for 12 millions years now, will start to become unsuitable for life in another 500 million years, due to the final fading of the sun. Every planet is always a temporary dwelling for each spirit.
//
David

Borthwey

Post Number: 101
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

My source for that number of 25 million ET spirits was post 209 by Phaetonsfire (Jacob), I don’t know where he got it although I am thinking that I’ve seen this number somewhere else…

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3545.html?1077015049
David

Borthwey

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn.

Yes, that seems to make more sense.

I was focusing on the individual sentence but the direction of the whole really points to that, thanks.

This means as I was thinking before that every spirit will have to go through several planets during its evolution. For example the Earth, having had humans for 12 millions years now, will start to become unsuitable for life in another 500 million years, due to the final fading of the sun. Every planet is always a temporary dwelling for each spirit.
David

Yoid

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question:
People like who are interested in Billy's material, want to know about the truth are higher in spiritual developement than those who are not interested, who think Billy's material is a hoax?

Lepuniv

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder.. if you're still on the air...

I'm refering to the conversation we had last November.

This is the question I brought to Billy, his answer follows.

Through time travel, a Spirit-form X owning a wisdom level w1, incarnated in a body A1 at a time t1 can meet itself owning a wisdom level w2, incarnated in a body A2 at a time t2, provided that w1 is different from w2. In this case the 2 people can even have a chat ?

True/ false/partly true?
Thank you for caring
Take care
Salome

Lepuniv

Answer:

The possibility to have such kind of time travel (there are several ways) is not dependent on/from the level of wisdom, but from being able to master/use time and space.

So space travels have nothing to do with one's level of wisdom. Everybody could be taken to the past in the Pleiariens and have a chat with someone having the same spirit... Apparently there's no impediment in the Universe for the same spirit to be at the same time in 2 different bodies, even if this does not happen spontaneously.

Everything that was built here on this characteristic wisdom would have had, was pure rave!!! That's why I raised the problem of logic...

This is a real issue, a lot a false ideas circulate on this site. The only knowledgeable person here is Billy!

Salome

Lepuniv

Lepuniv

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oops! I meant: in a Pleariens' spacecraft...

Sorry

Salome

Lepuniv

Jonzie

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our bodies are tangible and they ‘house’ the Spirit. Once you and I die, the ‘housed body’ deteriorates, but the spirit does not. The spirit is invisible, dimensionless, and has no mass (weight). An example of this is similar to a computer ‘floppy’ diskette and software. The diskette has mass, but the software does not. You can type and type and reweigh the floppy diskette and it virtually remains the same weight. Time only occurs if there mass and matter. If not, then existence is outside of time. The diskette may die, but the software can be retrieved, ie. resurrected. Is this correct understanding?
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page