Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 03, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through August 03, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jonas

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ramirez J_rod7 Edward

Thanks for letting your minds flow in my direction, I'm way behind in this stuff so if I post something absurd or incorrect please let me know. Because I can only read English I just grab what ever I can , contact notes even letters and posts from the moderators and members. I must say when I read the material, some of it I just don't understand, or even what the relivence of it is, then a day or two later "Bam" answers pop into my head, Just like pulling a slinter out of your finger thats been there a while and you know its there but you just can't pull it out. I also really really appreciate when the members include links to information in their posts Thanks a million guys.

Yoid

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After we pass to Creation we merge with it(or our conscioussness), so we become one or we stay individual spirit within Creation working together?

Rarena

Post Number: 436
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

That is a great question BTW... eh eh...

Pass to Creation? We and it, is a very small part of us residing in the Superior Colliculus ... and is that which apparently enlivens every cell of our body...

So we really don't pass there. We are.

As to passing to the great beyond, that is a mystery to me but from what I've read... there is a very complex and complicated process that occurs, keeping us as a "spirit-form"... although form is not really a very acccurate word to describe this fine matter entity which is uniquely us.

It is my understanding... Although I could be wrong... that our consciousness remains the same till joined with a body again where it can then and only then, evolve itself and Creation.

Although it appears that we may be of a slightly higher evolutionary range while residing in the "spirt-form" (that word again) than the actual physical body/reincarnated form.

As to omniscience that is reserved for a stage in our evolution when we no longer require a human body/ incarnation cycle or "godfather death" as Billy calls it to evolve higher and higher. We apparently have several billion years before we enter this higher evolutionary stage.

Thanks for the great question, it has evolved me as well... eh eh...

J_rod7

Post Number: 811
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,
(May I call you "Yoid the Inquisitive?")

Yes, We merge THEN with our full consciousness, and with all our memories of past lives (Millions). We go over from the highest level of the Petale level as the highest evolved group SpiritForm to merge then with the Creation.

Then, in the merging, all that we are, all our Spirit Energies, consciousness become at one with the Energy, Mind, Consciousness of the Endless Creation. We become endless as a re-united aspect of Creation. We altogether SHARE in the endless Love, Thought, Power, Knowledge, total Being of Creation.

Every aspect of our being is processed into the totality of Creation, we are at one with the Eternal Life-Force-Spirit of all the Universes. This is the "Great-Awakening" as the goal of our Evolution. From here, Creation also continues to Evolve as more and more group SpiritForms also continue the merge with us in the Creation. This continues until ALL Human Spirits complete the Evolution process.

Then comes the Great Sleep, when Creation converts the entire material Universes into Energy, then pulls all that Energy back into itself. Space-Time and all dimensions cease to exist until the next expansion into new Universes.

The cycles of Creation continue in Seven Wake-Create-Sleep cycles. Then, Creation "graduates" to the next level of the Absolutum, of which there are also Seven levels. We altogether now experience the state of our Being as the Creation itself, being completely at one within/without, in all its cycles and phases. Sounds like a lot of beautiful fun, joy, Love, Wisdom &c are ahead, yes?

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1377
Posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid....

Your Question(s)....IS....your answer(s)!

Edward.

Dev

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and Namaste everyone,

I am a new member, but I have been following the Meier case for a while now and am familiar with more than the average newbie would probably be familiar with it. I think there is a lot to learn about the Plejarens and their teachings and I want to learn more.

I have some questions and I hope I am posting in the right forum. Please forgive and pardon my ignorance if I make any accidental transgressions. I have a few questions regarding Meier's spiritual teachings on creation.

I am a Hindu and I have noticed a remarkable similarity between the Plejarens teachings and the Vedic teachings. We Hindus believe our Vedic religion is Sanatana Dharma(eternal religion) which anandi(no end) which was revealed to the seers of the Vedas thousands, if not millions of years ago. The Hindu time cycles go back millions of years ago of course when the Devas and Man cohabited together in the Sata and Treta Yuga. The general belief is that the knowledge of the Vedas was revealed to the seers in a state of superconscious meditation. It is strongly believed by all Hindus that the principles revealed in the Vedas are eternal principles of the universe(Ritam) and they reveal a universal and eternal religion. A religion of pure science, spirituality and rationality.

As we believe the Vedas to be the eternal religion we also believe Sanskrit to be an eternal language made out of universal sound or archetypes. The language Sanskrit which belongs to the same language as Proto-Indo-European family that German belongs to, is a very beautiful and highly mathematical language. Many scientific studies have shown it has very amazing scientific properties and a grammar that is very much like a computer languages. It intrigued me when Plejarens mentioned that 13,000 years ago Lyrian was being spoken on Earth. I wonder if Sanskrit has any correlation to Lyrian or if indeed Lyrian is the real Proto-Indoeuropean? Hindus assert that Sanskrit is not a human language, but a language of the gods(deva bhasha) and I have always suspected it isn't. I have a strong suspicison that the Hindu gods are none other than beings from different space and time configurations.

I have noticed very amazing similarities between the Plejaren teachings on Creation and the Vedic teachings on Brahman. Brahman(the infinite/absolute) is the supreme absolutem that is neither this or that. It is pure consciousness and pure being, and it from that the whole manifest world comes into being. Hindu analyse Brahman into two categories:

Nirguna Brahman: Brahman with no attributes, except it is described as satchitananda(pure existence/truth, pure consciousness, pure bliss)

Sadguna Brahman: Brahman with attributes, this is Brahman we perceive to be personal and with form and what we call the god/s concept.

Sadguna Brahman is not considered to be real(except by dualist Hindus) but merely an empirical concept. I could not help but notice the striking similarity of Plejaren revealing there is no god, only creation with the Vedic teaching.

I have noted many other similarities such as the denial of the phenomenal self(soul/psyche) and the teachings that the spirit is a form that passes through innumerable life times to finally merge with infinite Brahman and become one with it.

Then there are the Hindu Yuga cycles discussing the cyclic nature of the universe, its expansions and contractions and its lifetime of approx 311 trillion years. Again I find exactly the same in the Plejaren teachings.

Practically, I have found the Vedic teachings and the Plejaren teachings to be identical. This makes me wonder whether the Plejarens are the original gods of the Hindus? Is there any connection, or is this just a case of the different traditions finding the same universal truths?

Om Shanti,

Dev.

Corey

Post Number: 158
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dev I beleive Sanskrit is a root of the Proto Indo European lanaquage family that also has ties to old Russian and Indo Armenian as well; nice research there.

Corey

Earthling

Post Number: 241
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dev ... fm contact 61 , 7/29/1976

Sanskrit texts "very exact & precise in special concerns" regarding history

also, you may wish to reference some talk about Pali & Sanskrit here - http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_249

or here - http://www.steelmarkonline.com/download_files/Billy_Contact_249.pdf

J_rod7

Post Number: 816
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Dev,

First to say, WELCOME to the Forum. It is very good to see you have found your way to here. I see that you have much to offer, and we all will enjoy to have discussions with you.

Our member, Earthling, has given you excellent reference to information from Billy and Ptaah. The PDF format is very easy to read, and also may be saved to your hard-drive and printed. Both links will have the same information. You may find many references to discussions in the Forum posts, use the Search engine (top of Page here), enter keyword "Sanskrit," and set Match Method to Whole words only. The Search function is your passport to anything previously posted, any topic.

After you have read the relative information at the link above, here is a link to one of the Forum posts. This post from our wise and well studied member, José Barreto Silva...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9942.html#POST39521

We in these forums have also discussed the connection of the Sanskrit, Pali, the knowledge of meditation, and the equivalence to Creation here before. Billy spent time in India at an Ashram, sharing knowledge. Interesting to note, The Prophet Jmmanuel (the misnamed Jesus) also spent much time in Kashmir and India two Millennia ago before he began his mission as Prophet and Teacher.

The Spirit of Billy is the same as the Spirit which was in Jmmanuel and in Mohammed; indeed the Spirit of Billy was the same as the six previous Prophets which came to Humans on Earth.

For your Interest, There is a translation soon to be released in English of the Book: The Goblet of Truth. Announcements will be made on release, which will be available for download at both the following sites...:

http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

http://www.theyfly.com/

The next book being translated from the German into English, is The Book of OM. I suggest you will really should acquire both, also from the same two sites above.

While on the webpage of TheyFly, go ahead and browse through the list of books available there on the "products" page. You may find some of interest to you. I recommend the book And Still They Fly by Guido Moosbrugger. Here is a direct link...:

http://www.theyfly.com/products/products.htm

Again, to say, WELCOME.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation is consist of two spirals rotating , pulsating against each other.I know there are seven belts of which one is material ,where we are.Where is the matterial world in this spiral?in 3D drawings would be better to see.

Memo00

Post Number: 342
Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dev

indeed there are some similarities(and also many differences) between the teachings of Billy and the Plejaren and many religions, this fact has to do with the fact that all religions come from more or less distorted versions of spiritual teachings (some more and some less) taught in their respective times and places by teachers of truth (prophets) and later distorted by their followers due to ignorance or thrist for profit. All earth religions WITHOUT EXCEPTION contain untruths and lies introduced intentionally, unintentionally, consciously or unconsciously due to several factors (misunderstandings, translation errors, etc.)

As i remember reading in the Contact Notes yes in the past certain extraterrestrial group lived in what today is India and from that one can make the connection to why there are similarities with the teachings, etc.

I remember also reading somewhere that for example Krishna was a bloodthirsty human being as so was Jehova and other extraterrestrial that claimed to be creators of the universe and/or many other nonsense.

i do not intend to make you change your beliefs or anything, first of all you deserve respect as a human being and you have freedom to decide what is good for you, but if you are willing to listen then i would recommend you to analyse with great care and using logic, the vedic religion (or any other) and you will find "holes", contradictions, and many things that simply dont make sense (as well as some that does make sense).

In the Contact Notes i think it is mentioned a term called "Relegeon" which means something like to learn again, to study all the religions and philosophies of the past and to learn to recognize what is truth and what is not. Here in the forum there are persons from different parts of the world, with very different backgrounds and who were taught different doctrines as we were childs. What we have in common is that we all through struggle, curiosity and logical thinking found that indeed there is one truth but that truth isn´t in any religion, philosophy or belief system in the entire world, there may be a little bit here or there but no more. And if one is thirsty then one cannot be satisfied with one or two drops or water if you know what i mean... Or better said would you drink a glass of water consciously knowing that it could contain poison just because you are thirsty? Or would you struggle to find pure water?

i hope this has been helpful

take care

Corey

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dev,

contact 249 was elaborated some in contact 355 and as it turns out Satipatthăna-Meditations-Methode lehre written in Pali/Sanskrit morphed into the oldest form of Buddhism, yet the actual origins of the Satipatthăna-Meditations-Methode belong much wider tracing back to Nokodemion, which makes Billy's meditation book quite interesting and for me as it is the first and only form of Meditation I have ever practiced. I have also seen the symbol inside his meditation book embedded in some southwestern US baskets. Flashforward to 2009 and like any other religion Buddhism is changed and corrupted.

OM mentioned a few times how ancient east Indian writing mentions three races of human beings, and If you can read German there is a great article on India entitled Null on the searchable FIGU switzerland website/it may not directly answer your questions it makes a good read. There may be more covered about India in the contact reports/ I only know about 355 because it was referenced in another book but Billy did say in a Bulletin the Vedics were corrupted also.

Sanskrit itself seems to be all over our Earth human history/ it must really be something.

peace/Corey

Dev

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for all the information everybody,

I personally don't care much where something is from. If it is truth, it can be from the utterance of a 5 year old child and if I detect it, I will bow to even the 5 year old child. Incidentally, in Hinduism there are lots of anecdotes of great spiritual children. A good meditation technique whether it is revealed by the Plejarens, the Buddhists or again a 5 year old child, still has the same use-value.

All truth comes from the divine absolutm and that divine pervades all. This is why I listen to what eveybody says because I try to sense the divinity that underlies what is being said. So when I read the Hindu scriptures, even in knowledge of much they have been corrupted over time, I can glean the original information. The Vedas have become very corrupted, but by reading them in the original way intended they produce such a pristine quality of crystalized thought. I would lik to share one of my favourite suktmas(verses) from the Vedas:

He who knows the first vital threads binding all the things formed in shape, form and colour and words, knows only the physical form of the universe and knows very little.

But he who goes deeper and perceives the string inside the string, the thin web binding the separate life forces(beings) with cords of unity, knows the real entity.

Only he knows the truly mighty and omnipotent supreme absolute, who is within and beyond all formulated entities of the vast universe. Penetrate deeper to know the ultimate truth.
(AV 10.8.38)

This translation is close to the original Sanskrit, but obviously the felt meaning is only within the actual Sanskrit itself.

I will check out all the links you guys gave me on the contact notes and articles on Sanskrit and India.

You mentioned the OM. I think the OM sound really is the most divine and powerful sound, reciting it feels like you are tuning into creation. There is some very interesting studies done on the Om sound. The most interesting of which when in the field of Cynamatics; when the OM sound is correctly intoned into a device that can produce a graphical representation of the sound - it produces the Sri Yantra:

http://www.washdevs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/sriyantra.png

I am not sure how true that is, because I've never been able to verify it, but it is an interesting idea nonetheless. I am sure many will be already familiar with the Sri Yantra. It is a graphic representation of creation and its various levels of manifestations. The Bindu(dot) represents the Absolutm, and the intersecting triangles which become ever larger, represents the expansion of creation. The upward triangle represents the activating or dynamic energy of the Absolutm and the downward triangle represents the material energy of the absolutem. Their intersection gives rise to phenomenal reality(each phenomenal reality gives to space-time) and the multifaceted nature represents the infinite universes, as well as the main levels of the manifestation of universe that interlock with each other. There are 9 levels, 7 of these are dual and 2 of these which are non-dual(primordial matter and the absolutem)

The object of meditation is to converge on Bindu. I have noticed many times when I meditate I reach a stage when do I start to converge. It literally feels like you are moving forwards towards infinity. Has anybody else felt something similar?

Getknowledge

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

By the time that Creation sleeps and the Universe collapse, all human spirit-forms (taking roughly 80 billion years(?)) should have enough time to evolve into One/Creation.

If so, when will Creation stop making new spirit-forms? If not, how will the newer ones, that are created fairly late, have the time?
Tien

J_rod7

Post Number: 853
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tien,

You know, the best way to Get Knowledge is to do a Search, to seek for Knowledge. There is nothing more satisfying then a successful hunt.

This little bit of information is posted from Jakob (Phaethosnfire) in the Archives:::

The FIRST cycle in the SEVEN cycles of Creation, ie Our Dern Universe...:::

[ "The evolutionary times of the Creation measured in years:

Wake: 311,040,000,000,000 (currently the first level in which our Universe is right now, more then 1/7 of this time has already passed, >46,000,000,000,000 years (rough number)
Sleep: 311,040,000,000,000" ] --- Forum Topic: » The Spiritual Teachings » Spiritual terminology

Source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html#POST14274
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
The Creation of material forms (Stars, Planets=(from which Bodies are made), Galaxies, and all 'Things') continues up to the mid-point of the Wake cycle of this Creation Universe. Likewise, the Creation of Human Spirits continues up to the mid-point of this cycle.

The value of 311.04-TRILLION years for the complete cycle, allows for the continuous Creation in "time" of 155.52-TRILLION years. During the Following 155.52-TRILLION years, All created Spirits and Spirit-forms will complete every evolutionary sequence to merge again with Creation.

Uncountable numbers of Human Spirits from the 'Beginning,' Have already passed through all sequential levels of Evolution to Merge with the Creation. Uncountable numbers will still yet FOLLOW behind ourselves along this path

No one will be "left behind." You won't be left behind.

In Peace ... Salome

Rod

Getknowledge

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rod,

"The Creation of material forms (Stars, Planets=(from which Bodies are made), Galaxies, and all 'Things') continues up to the mid-point of the Wake cycle of this Creation Universe. Likewise, the Creation of Human Spirits continues up to the mid-point of this cycle."

I didnt catch that part, from Jakob's post(s). I will read them again. Thats interesting info...it will cause more questions.

Thanks again, peace.
Tien

Yoid

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question is Billy know from where the Creation Evolutive Energy come from?
There is no space and time so there is no beginning nor end.
Ok.Fine.
But there cant be something from nothing.

J_rod7

Post Number: 936
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

For your question, which concerns the origin of this Creation, all the Universes of this Creation,
and the origins of the Space-Time dimensions of the Material Universes,
you must look to the Absolute Absolutum.

The Absolute Absolutum is the Source from which came the idea of Creation.

Please read the Topics here:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1998)#How_did_our_universe_and_our_world_come_into_existence.3F

How did our universe and our world come into existence?

What is Creation? What does this term supposedly mean?

What role does Creation play in our human lives and that of all the others?

The answers under these three topic headers will give you valuable information.

For even more information, use the Search function at the top of this page,
and put in the keywords: Absolute Absolutum, with the "Whole Words Only" option selected.

In Peace ... Salome

Rod

Yoid

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/3/3a/Creation.gif

and this:

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/7/73/Creationspiral.jpg

One is a sphere another is a spiral.
My question is how they fit creating universe?

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid.

The image
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/7/73/Creationspiral.jpg

is a drawing of what our Creation looks like from outside the Creation, abit like looking at Earth from outside the Earth.

The image

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/3/3a/Creation.gif

is a cross section of one of the spirals (Helixes) of the Creation. It could be either one of the spirals. Both spirals of our Creation have 7 Belts and the 4 belt (the material belt) is the same for both.

So if you was to cut one of the spirals of our creation you would see the 7 belts of Creation. This cutting is however not possible due to the size of Creation.

Hope this helps you.
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Yoid

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goblet of Truth p55

315) In you, there lives the spirit which is a minute part of the formation (Creation), therefore you are also a part of
the formation (Creation); however, your body is of your world and when you die then it will cease to be and
will not return, just as it will not cross over into a heaven of your gods and tin gods and not into a paradise
(realm of gods and tin gods), but will cease to be; only your form of spirit in you is subject to reincarnation and
intended to one day return to the formation (Creation) in order to become one with it, although you as a person
cease to exist and will no longer continue to be such.

If in a very distant future we go back to creation to become one with it so our identity cease to exist,because we become one. Am I right?
When next badabum comes(new 7 belts) or whenever later, new spiritforms are created to evolve further or our old spirit will be and start evolving again in new personalities? Maybe even spiritform doesnt live so long as creation(creation give birth to individual spiritform and can take its life becoming one with it)? Is it wrong? I am happy that reincarnation is, but death or dying process can be painfull experience for anyone and you know ...

Thanks

Cpl

Post Number: 462
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

Our identity, at least for the most part, ceases to exist when we die. But what do you, or I, mean by identity? Many will define this differently. The personality which is created by the genetic structure will disappear at death. But how much of that has been the result of the individual responding positively to spirit influence? And, how much of that might we recreate each time the spirit incarnates by being receptive to spirit? Currently this would be small in quantity but it will likely grow in the future, especially future incarnations of the spirit. There will, however, always be the inherited genetic structure from parents that will certainly disappear at death.

But how much do you, I, or anyone identify with the inner spark of spirit that we really are? Again this will differ from person to person and we cannot identify with spirit totally while having an individual life experience.

Will that spirit identity eventually cease to exist when uniting back with Creation? Again it may depend on how you define identity. It is reasonable to assume that it will be fulfilled completely when uniting back with Creation. Is this the same as ceasing existence? Wouldn't spirit uniting with Creation be the fulfillment of identity, perhaps like you might be fulfilled in identity when engaged in the highest loving union with someone who truly loves you equally in return and you seem to cease existing of sorts?

If we fulfill ourselves where is the need for continued existence? Wouldn't it be time to move on to something even higher? In this context Creation is merely that which is the highest of all and it continues to evolve on, higher.

I put it to you that it is the identity itself which is most concerned about identity, and yet it is precisely this self concern or centered-ness that prevents the identity from fulfilling itself. It simply has to learn to let go of itself to fulfill itself -- in love, in life, wherever. Some find this easier to do than others; some need more rigid self identity just to survive or work in life, but all will face its dissolution literally at death.

Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 465
Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a list of terms for The Creation found in the first four chapters of Goblet of Truth:

As is customary in English, capitals are included for the first letter of main words which are not present in the original text; each term is, however, followed by the bracketed -- and always with a capital -- “(Creation)” in the original.

Fruitfulness
Great Might
The Birthing of All Life
The Creative
The Formation
The Fullness of Life
The Immeasurable Secret
The True Formation
The Origin
The Origination
The Power of Origination
The Primal Power
The Primal Power of Love
The Primal Raising
The Primal Wellspring
The Primal Wellspring of All Things
The Primal Wellspring of Things
The Primal Wellspring of Love
The Primal Wellspring of True Love
The Wellspring of Equitableness
The Wellspring of Existence
The Wellspring of Grace
The Wellspring of Life
The Wellspring of Love
The Wellspring of All Beauty
The Wellspring of All Life
The Wellspring of All Love
The Wellspring of All Presence
The Wellspring of All Truth
The Wellspring of All Wisdom

NB The presence of “all” might need confirming in the last half dozen (my notes are a little scrambled).

Chris

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page