Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 18, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through July 18, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 525
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Jimmy,

I hope it will be more peaceful, who knows?
About the escapism, I think that virtually everyone feels that at times, this is not a perfect world to live in, to put it mildly.
I think that everyone on this planet has to develop a level of self-responsibility where he/she shapes his/her own future for the greater good of the Earth humanity as well.
Then you will see that people will much less hope for ET intervention or live in fear for prophecies which they can change for the better if they grasp the fact that they as an individual and collective are fully responsible for their own future.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Kingman

Post Number: 620
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jimmy,

Peaceful? That's an incredibly hopeful word. The audacity! Peace will be more prevalent when we realize our symbol for peace is actually upside down. When we take the initiative to change this simple wrong we'll begin to experience greater peace. Sounds simple huh?. Welcome to crazyworld.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jimmy

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Is it correct to link a more peaceful future society ONLY with a less religious and cultish one. The reason I ask this is because I read somewhere in the notes that there will be many more wacky religions and cults to come in the future before society begins to leave them and come to reason and common sense. Wouldn't that mean a less peaceful and rational future society possibly around the next time we come back in 150 years?

Hi Shawn,

Would changing our peace symbol really do that and change the world?

Edward

Post Number: 1420
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy....

Of course, putting the PEACE Symbol standing up right, would make The
Difference!

The PEACE symbol is now up side down, just as the whole world is up side down!

So, it is time to put the PEACE symbol right side UP! And which, like-wise
should be the case with our whole world. The PEACE symbol should at all times
be viewed/stand correctly! Any awkward positioning would just bring the
symbol: off balance! Than, it is not in the correct and appropriate Vibration
(frequency).

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 622
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jimmy,

No, the correction of the peace symbol will only highlight that we, as a human species, are waking up. Changing the world will take many hundreds of years of reincarnations as our consciousness gathers the needed truths, harmony, wisdom, logic,etc., in its evolutionary path.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jimmy

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that Edward and Shawn,

What if the peace symbol was somehow mysteriously changed the right way around without the realization of the people that it is now in the right position. No-one even knows its been changed. Would doing that little thing make any difference to world peace and how much?

Kingman

Post Number: 626
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well it's probable to say that having a symbol for peace in the shape of a weapon for war has not helped us at all. So correcting this mistake can only help, simply put. I've worked here and there when ever opportunity arose to point this out to people and for the most part they see the connection.
a friend in america
Shawn

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings:

I have a silly question, but then again, no question is a silly question. Here goes: Is it against Creational Laws or the Spiritual Teachings to be creamated when you pass on? Or do you "have to" be buried in the body that you came into this world with in order to move on with the Fluidal Forces? I couldn't find anywhere, yet, that said creamation is against the Laws. If someone knows the answer, please let me know.

Salome

Amanda

Michael

Post Number: 816
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda,

There are laws and there are recommendations. I think that cremation is one of the latter.
Michael Horn

J_rod7

Post Number: 928
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Amanda, Greetings to All in Peace,

To answer your question, from a Search there is the following posted Nov 9, 2000 from Michael Uyttebroek.

"I would like to comment and clarify a point on Anthony's Nov. 4th posting where he stated the following:
"That's why I think FIGU recommends burial over cremation; that way a corpse can decay slowly over time, and the related consciousness can remain, for the most part, solely around the body until the spirit enters the material in a new incarnation."

"Both the spirit and the comprehensive consciousness (which contains the personality) depart from the material realm when a person dies. The 'related consciousness' does not remain. It is the fluidal forces which remain in the corpse and to a lesser degree, in the person's close possessions, eg. ring, watch, clothes, home, etc.

"The fluidal forces can remain in the bones for up to millions of years depending on the type of soil.

"The fluidal forces provide a feedback loop or connection to previous lives or the past of the current life and are activated when a person indulges in very deep memories or mulls over unresolved issues already encountered in the past. This way a person can get information unconsciously from previous lives whereby he can slowly get a grip on his unresolved problems.

"When the body is cremated, the possibility of connecting back to that particular life is eliminated thereby restraining the evolution of that person.

"Fluidal forces deposited in objects do not contain all the information and are too weak to replace the function of a body if it has been cremated."

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2035.html#POST3673

There are many more posts on this from the Search function, which is at the top of this page. I entered "cremation" and selected "Whole Words" for this search.

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 193
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of re-incarnation.

This 5.18 minute video might interest some.
Most particularly the relatively short time between death then subsequent re-incarnation can be noted .... about 55 years plus the person involved has conscious awareness of his previous life.

http://www.fox8.com/wjw-reincarnation-txt%2C0%2C1190900.story
Cheers.

Faerast

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi,every one
I have something very worry and very afraid I very urgent want to know?
1.did plejarens have a detail for about have any Gizeh intelligence member dead on earth and reincarnation on earth? if they dead on earth they will become who?
2.how can I do now? my face is very ugly, I'm very worry about my former life I'm very afraid this is because I have done a big crime in my former life. so now I have those puishment.

hope you can help me and hope you have a happy and lovely every day.

Thomas

Post Number: 663
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Fareast, there is no such thing as the karma-like punishment you spea= k of.=A0 Sometimes we just get genes and circumstances that aren't as favor= able and besides, you may just be too critical of yourself...

Memo00

Post Number: 368
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Faerast

it doesn´t really matter if any Gizeh member died and will reincarnate here on Earth, they were human beings like you and me, only that they walked through a "wrong" path as many criminals do, in any case in their next life they will be completely different persons and would not remember what they did in the past

Karma doesn´t exist in the sense some religions and sects teach, karma means only cause and effect, there is no "punishment" for you in this life because of what you did before

beauty is something relative, the sooner you accept yourself, the happier you will be, not only for human beings but for all animals, plants and all creatures in the universe there is one path that lead to success, peace, joy and harmony, and it is to be oneself and to do your best in all

there is a saying and it says: "it is not important what you have, but what you do with what you have"

one can be be rich and physically very attractive and at the same time spend the whole life in pure idiocies

J_rod7

Post Number: 954
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Faerast,

Whoever told you that your "face was ugly," did so from a mean-spirit.

It's like that old saying, you know the one: "sticks 'n stones may break the bones, but your words can never hurt me."

If you will look around, will you see beauty in the Earth? When you go into a well kept garden, do you see the beauty and joy in all the living things there? When you go out into the night, do you find wonder in the Stars? Have you ever read a poem which touched your Heart? Or read a story which made you cry? Have you ever put your finger into the hand of a newborn baby? Do you feel Truth deep within your being?

If you answer 'YES' to any of these, then your Spirit is Whole and Beautiful. The body you have now is only one of many, many different ones you will have in your journey to Creation's perfection.

The body you have now is your tool by which you may reach and teach others some important lessons they may have to learn about acceptance. It is your tool and vehicle wherein you will learn some important lessons for your own Evolution. If you now grow an understanding of the beauty and grace of your Spirit, you will know your Body is a house of Beauty and Grace.

Will brightness shine in your eyes when you smile? Then laugh at the world, and show them your Spirit in your smile.

Peace be with you brother.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Redbeard

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Faerast, I know of a man that was like a second father to me, and he showed me what beauty was even though he had the face only a mother could love. He reached out to me with great kindness at a time when I most needed it. I didn't mind how he looked because I knew that he was genuine and trustworthy.

Each life is ours to spend however we see fit and no one but you can be the best judge of your thoughts and affairs. As the teachings of Billy Meier come into effect in your life as you study and search for the true meaning within yourself, you will come to appreciate yourself more and more. Each life we live adds more knowledge, wisdom and beauty to the next incarnation until all of us no matter what we look like now or how we may manage our lives at present, are moving together towards the ultimate union with the creative force that caused all of this universe and our spirits to come into being.

Be encouraged because few have found what is contained in the teachings of Billy and less are applying it. Be one of those that study and apply these gems of knowledge that lead to wisdom without fear, for that is where the true beauty lies, within us!

Matthew Beattie

Elreyjr

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings,

Jmmanuel's image as drawn did not look anything near how Jesus Christ is shown to be; that is IMO Jmmanuel is just the same "ugly" depending with whom you are comparing him with physically, BUT, did it really matter?

my take is that evolution of man do not depend on how he looks, nor on the color of his skin, nor on the language he uses and many other ifs and buts.

Jun

Edmundo

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elreyjr,
there are several images, i.e. this one is quite nice:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jmmanuel_Picture2.jpg

Elreyjr

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edmundo,

that is also my reference. thanks.

Jun

Mavi

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello, my friends! How is Billy doing? Hope he's fine and dandy. I got several books, dvds and booklets from Theyfly.com (Michael Horn)
I am just begining to read them, but I have a question for you all, if we were manipulated by extraterrestrials in our past, therefore we have been doomed by that, is there any possibility that the Plejarans might intervene in our behalf to avoid destruction by the war lords etc?
I think there're lots of people who are peaceful, try to be spiritual and do our best, no yet near perfect of course, but striving.

Hector

Post Number: 496
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mavi the plejaren do strictly follow non-intervention policies/directives because the affairs of each and every planet must be solved by the people in each planet. Since we terrestrials are bound to this planet in terms of reincarnation, its our responsibility (that forgotten concept) to find solutions to our local, domestic problems. We have to learn from the hard & the good times, it's called evolution. They have no right to interfere in our evolution, even in the case to avoid wars and destruction. That's our task. They would (probably) interfere only in the case that we cause harms to other planets/civilizations.

We will manage to change the earth human trend toward war, destruction, aggresiveness, egoism, submissiveness and lack of personal responsability. It seems it will "only" take 800 years or so.

Mavi

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Hector...oh, my!!!
800 years that's a lot. Well, we are alone then.
What we can do to avoid destroying our beautiful planet? Population control, avoid using gas- oil,
contamination, saying no to monsanto and their frankestein's children called transgenics and antibiotics shots to chickens and cows,well, is better to be a vegetarian.
Peace
Mavi

Davo

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mavi,

We can avoid world war 3 only if the US withdraws all its troops and forces from other lands and minds its own business instead of seeking world domination.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page