Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 15, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through October 15, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Yoid

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that I am - is it my spirit consciousness or my material consciousness? - it is very important which of them is. As I can imagine we are making spirit blocks which are evolving and unite together forming one universal block of consiousness and than the process repeats again to evolve further.

J_rod7

Post Number: 988
Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

That Which Knows is the material conscious I AM

When the I Am self finally realizes I AM THAT I AM, then the material consciousness has become aware of the Spirit, the TRUE BEING, and the connection with Creation Spirit.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1461
Posted on Wednesday, August 05, 2009 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid...

They are BOTH Important!

Your Material Consciousness is you Ego or I.

And your Spirit Consciousness, is just as important because they BOTH have to
function in 'unison' to become an adequate (processing) mechanism.

Here too: Creational - Duality -...takes her stance. The other can not
live/exist without the other.

And 'yes', One does keep on accumulating information of One's surrounding in
the Material Body, etc; which 'fills' the blocks, and just repeats itself,
through new incarnations to come. We become even MORE Wise and
Knowledgeable; and create hereby...our Intelligence, and become an Intelligent
(THNIKNG Human) Being.

Thanks to our (Duality): Spirit Consciousness and Material Consciousness!

Wonderbaarlijk mechanism, not??

Edward.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everything is made of love. Love is the original impetus of creation and, from wellspring of potential to the organization of god, love is final truth.

How does the spark of love evolve into the more complex subjective awareness of which we are made? I have visualized it as a coalescing of many perspectives, and a folding or knotting of these perspectives with such intensity that we effectively become a single being.

At some point in the development of our spiritual process, we split or made a bubble of a single point, and the material universe came being, replete with laws and rules of interaction. Into this playground we have inserted ourselves to learn about ourselves and develop greater depths of awareness.

Considering where we are at right now, I am not sure whether the idea of material vs. subjective awareness really helps us, but perhaps it does help in getting a sense of where the mind stops and soul starts. And thereby what might be our drivers from the soulular perspective. Maybe it is just me, but from my experience, getting any more exact is just splitting hairs for humans right now.

My two cents, hope it helps.
Love is always the way

Smukhuti

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

Can someone tell me which contact notes tell about the seven belts of our creation and the evolution of creation?

Thanks

Hector

Post Number: 507
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti here you have some valuable information about that matter

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_5#What_is_the_Universal_Material_Belt.3F

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti

As far as I know or can remember there are no english translated contact reports that explain the seven belts of Creation but there is other writings which hopefully be help full to you.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Big_Bang

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_5#What_is_the_Universal_Material_Belt.3F

Also look at my website at the address below, look at the pages under Creation. I have looked into Creation and the seven belts of Creation but this is not everything that is to be known. I still cannot grasp the German language. These pages will be updated soon on my website as more translations have become available.

Hope these help
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Smukhuti

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators please remove my earlier post in this section. I was confused between Universe and Creation. I am re-phrasing my posts.

Greetings All,

I seemed to have worked out the answer to one of the very many question in my mind about Creation I tried to post.
From the description of Fig 1 of ufofacts.co.cc in http://www.ufofacts.co.cc/Creation.htm I read
Fig 1. Shows the 2 parallel Universes. One of the Helixes is our Universe, the DERN Universe and the other Helix is the DAL Universe. Both Helixes are part of the one (same) Creation.

Assumption:
Is it a rule or an exception that Universes exists as twins? - Rule, because the creation is double helix

If this is correct, everything changes in my mind accordingly. The questions, the answers of which I am trying to find are:
  1. If there are 1049 Creations in Absolute Absolutum, then how many Absolute Absolutum are there in the Ur Absolutum and so on?
  2. Is the void between two Creation filled with the fine matter energy of the next higher Creation
  3. How does the higher Creation accommodates its lower Creation? For example, if I am in Absolute Absolutum, what would exists in place of the Creation consisting of the DERN and DAL universe - or nothing would exists at all, because they are in different material form/energy level?
  4. If there is duality in Creation in the form of twin Universes, how does it manifests as a duality in our spirit as we are part piece of Creation itself?
  5. I read that our Universe is expanding much faster than light speed. If this is correct, then how Billy from his ship could see the Universal barrier - as light from anything expanding beyond light speed would never reach the eye? If they crossed the Universal barrier, it would have to be utilizing Hyper-drive, and in hyper drive, material universe is not visible. OR, the gateway between Universes must be some kind of energy tube (of the same kind that encircles their spaceship preventing collapse of the Universe around it) between material belts of the two Universes.
  6. Does the answer to 5 lies in the wrong assumption that Universe is expanding faster than light speed but the Creation is?
  7. Are the seven belts of Creation common to DAL and DERN universe or different? If these are common, how can DERN and DERN universe exists without a push belt where a gateway can be constructed?

Apologies for being totally confused. I do not want to post this question to Billy and waste his time without knowing that there information in some contact notes.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 160
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti

I will try and answer your questions from my own understanding. Others here might have a better understanding then me.

There is a rule that a Ur-creation has a idea to create a Creation with 2 helixes but a Ur-Creation can have a idea to create Creations with more or less helixes. So our Creation having 2 helixes is because when a Ur-creation had the idea to create our Creation it "decided" to create it having 2 helixes. But when the original idea of the Creation is create it is a one "unit" the size of a flea.

1. Billy and the P's, as far as I know, don't know this information. Plus I think it is not something we need to learn as we should concentrate on learning about our own Creation first.

2. The space inbetween Creations is filled with fine spirit energy of the Absolute Absolutum. The Absolute Absolutum aids Creations with fine energy. As our Creation goes through its evolution (awake and sleep cycles) the fine spirit energy of the Creation gets finer and finer.

3. I dont understand your question.

4. There is no duality in Creation, Creation is oneness and wholeness.

5. As the universe expands the speed of light slows down. Light speed is not constant in the universe. This is one why time travel is achieved. See my website page Technology under Human Visitors.

6. Again don't understand your question

7. Bother the Dal and Dern universe has 7 belts. the same is for each. I don't know how Askets people or the original builders (Lyrians?) of the gateway built it or how their technology works

This is some of my understanding.
Thanks

J_rod7

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Smukhuti, As-Salamu Alaykum

The best resource for your study in the Structure of Creation Spirit as expressed in the Material Universes, is found in the book: And Still They Fly by Guido Moosbrugger. This book has condensed and distilled many of the Teachings from Billy and the Plejarens, in concise English.

This book is available from the website at: http://www.theyfly.com/

(Direct link to the product page: http://www.theyfly.com/products/products.htm#fly )

[ "This second edition, entitled And Still They Fly!, was updated and expanded to include a new chapter entitled the Henoch Prophecies. These prophecies were given to Billy on February 28, 1987 and have never before been released to the public!" ] -- On-site book description.

This is recommended for you, in addition to the excellent references given to you from Stephan (#160. above).

Beyond our coupled DERN-DAL Universes, there also exist an infinite number of Universes. "Our" Creation, the Creation from which our Spirits derives, to which we return at the conclusion of all our Evolution, is the Creator of 10^49 (1 followed by 49 Zeros) Universes including this one pair among all Universes in the Infinite Vastness of the Void of the Absolute Nothingness.

To consider a "between" Universes is to come face-to-face with an endless Void wherein there is neither Time nor Space -- an emptiness wherein only exists the Ultra-Fine Energy of the Absolute Absolutum. A void without dimensions as we know them within the Universe. The dimensions of Space-Time come into existence only at the creation of Universes.

The Spiritual Awareness of Creation, and also our own Spiritual Telepathy, transcends the Material Universe, and "propagates" at a rate 7000-times the "speed-of-light." So then, take joy in Creation. As you exercise your consciousness in Meditation, you will learn to become open to the Sohar - the Light of BEING - which is Your Spirit in it's oneness with Creation.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

[ "8. Creation is The Creation and there exists no Creation other than it within its own Universe. Creation is the Creation of all creations such as the Universe, the galaxies, stars, earths (earth is equivalent to 'planets' in this context), skies, light and darkness, time, space and all multitudes of life forms in existence, each according to its own species.

9. Creation is justice, love, strength, wisdom, knowledge, compassion, freedom, mercy, laws, directive, alliance, fulfillment, evolution, life, support, joy, beauty, peace, infallibility, equilibrium, spirit, forever, logic, growth, perfection, contentment, inexhaustibility, omnipotence, sweetness, infinity, solidarity, perception, harkening, elevation, the Sohar, gentleness, lucidity, purity, transformation, origin, future, power, reverence, all-ness and BEING.

10. Creation is the BEING and non-BEING of life. It is the most immense mass of spiritual energy in the Universe.

11.Creation is spirit in its purest form and immeasurable in its wisdom, knowledge, love and harmony in truth.

12. Creation is a spiritually dynamic, pure-spirit energy that prevails over everything. Incomprehensible for human beings, it is an active, creative wisdom in the midst of its own incessant evolution; it is all-encompassing for all times.

13. Creation is verity, the all-embracing, solace, comprehensiveness, guidance, equality, accuracy, cognition, empirical knowledge, admonition, discipline, recollection, revelation, praise, perfection, explanation and direction.

14. Creation is the path of life; it is nature, light, fire and contemplation; Creation is consciousness, and it is omnipresent." ] ---

--- http://www.theyfly.com/spiritual/What_Is_the_Creation.html

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Smukhuti

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Stephen, Rod, I find your answers helpful. I also found earlier posts by Phaethonsfire (Jacob) very informative.

Stephen , as of question 6, I meant to ask if it is our creation consisting of DAL and DERN Universe that is expanding or the DAL and DERN Universes are expanding individually?

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 161
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

I don't know for sure as I have not read in the English translations that both the Dal and Dern universe are both expanding but to me it seems logical that they are both expanding.

The logic behind this is the fact that Creation will start to contract 155,520,000,000,000 years after the big bang. So if Creation collapses in on itself this means both universes collapse in. Both Helixes follow the same Creational Laws.

This would seem logical to me to which Creation is logical.

Thanks

Sitkaa

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When considering how the universes and and what-not are made, how they will be destroyed, and the rules (presumably physical-) that govern these events, I believe that it is we as spirits who (provided we have enough depth of awareness) determine the rules of interaction in the most fundamental circumstances. These fundamentals, in turn, develop, blossom really, into all the complexities and minutiae of relative existence. However, at its very core, it is all actually quite simple. The thread throughout it all is universal divine love.

And why is that? Here is how I have made sense of what I have been shown. All things can spontaneously arise from the chaotic potential of the void, but only love lasts for any length of time (its a play on words, can you get it?), indeed the spark of love self-eminates and turns itself about, looking for and connecting with other self-eminated sparks. This pattern repeats itself over and over and over at greater and greater levels of interaction and complexity, building up not only self-awareness, but also the landscape of the spiritual universe. Again in turn, the spiritual universe serves as the subtle foundation of the more complex physical universe. Thus, from out of the void, everything is built from love in one manner or another.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I have seen of the end of the universe, it follows a very predictable and loving pattern, upsetting no one as it slowly melts back into the more fundamental reality. The point being that there is nothing to concern oneself with in the process. The universe does not cease to exist unless we are completely at ease with the process. As long as there is more for us to explore and to learn, the universe has a purpose for us. When we are finally interested in other things, then we leave the universe behind, and it ceases to be.
Love is always the way

Yoid

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are the physicists right saying that the Universe is expanding and rather accelerating?
Is the M theory(string theory) right?
We are at expansion stage somewhat 47 billion years right? 150 billion years needs to be to reach the highest amplitude as far I know.
If it is right that after big bang the light speed decreased,than why are we accelerating(stars each from other)?
Why pushing us the dark energy or dark matter farther from each other?

Hector

Post Number: 512
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2009 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid it is perfectly possible that speed of light decreases while galaxies distance themselves from each other and the universe expands until a point of return is reached....

Imagine you are inflating a balloon...the baloon resembles the material universe and the flow of air resembles the speed of light. If you pump less air the balloon will expand anyway but at a slower rate. At a given time, the balloon will stop its expansion and begin to deflate/contract.

According to Billy and the P's, the big rip theory (the universe will expand and accelerate until it runs out of so called "dark energy") is incorrect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip

Edward

Post Number: 1484
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid....

The Universe/Creation, does Expand and at some time she will Contract. And as
Hector mentioned related to the exhaustion of the mentioned: Dark Energy. "No
more FOOD(: Material/Energy)"...for the Universe/Creation to survive on, so
to speak. Through her existing Black Holes, she will reproduce new (Sub)
Creations/Universes, which will represent her legacy, so to speak.

But, today's have also stated, that our Universe(/Creation) will expand and
slowly lose her energy and that the rims will just become more and more
thinner till the rim dissolves and has 'nothing to offer'(what they call Black
Matter, and not Black Energy), so to speak; thus, is at the END of her
processing. And they speak of NO Contraction, as Billy makes clear. So, the
scientists of today...still have a long way to go, to Comprehend - Creational
Teachings. Likewise, they have still to polish their thoughts concerning Black
Holes, even; which to them are also still not within the Creational framework!

Edward.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The physical space becoming more "expansive" is more a function of the passage of time than of space. To better understand this process, consider how how time and space relate to each other (beyond sequential event-tualities) at the level of their respective fundamental quanta. It is abit of a paradox, methinks, because space encapsulates time, and vice versa, but since the (dimensions?) are mirrors of each other, it is still possible to figure out what is goin on.

I haven't considered this topic in decades, will have to think about it again now that you bring it up.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love thinking about this stuff because it puts me in such a deep state of self-contemplation. I am not saying that the models I have developed are right, in fact as I learn I change my models incorporating them when they make sense to me. So anyway, let me state this caveat - this is what I have determined to be true and it works for me. I only present it here because it might help you.

It is hard for me to vocalize (or write about) what I have seen, sometimes there aren't adequate words in my vocabulary to relate the concepts, although not in an ephemeral manner, just ineffable. I break the modeling process down to the simplest forms possible in order to grasp it more easily. Scaling the process to a macro level doesn't always exactly translate, mind you, but it does help to discern the basic framework of the model.

So to begin, as a guided meditation, consider following a single quanta of energy through time. What is it that you are following? Genuinely, deeply peer into it, figure out what that particle (when observed) is. It seems to me to be a hollow shell of space/time itself, encapsulating another version of itself. Voila! You are following a particle through time. And how is it that this particle inside a particle inside a particle translates itself from moment to moment, from quantum shell to quantum shell? One of the miracles of the universe, which we observe only at a larger scale, and we call energy. (I see this relativistically as a liquid intention which seems to jump from moment to moment, but where additionally the walls of the shell seem to have some interplay here, and perhaps determining the fundamental laws of physics in the process.)

The same model can be applied at the macro scale. The creation of the universe was derived from just such a single point, a primary intention expanding out through replicated quantum shells ostensibly for all eternity, although relativistically only until it cannot be observed anymore.

Hope that helps. Anyway, I would suggest that you meditate upon this idea. Feel the hollowness, the cavernousness, of a single quantum point, and then take it deeper. Let your imagination be your guide and just see what you come up with. It can't hurt.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another good question, while we are asking them, is this: What is imagination, and how does it relate to perceiving creation?
Love is always the way

Adysor

Post Number: 168
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is beyond the "capsule of space and time"?

What is beyond the balloon? And why does it have to be a balloon?

Why would the fact that the galaxies moving away from each other imply that there is an expansion in the "balloon" or a starting explosion? What implies that there was a "Big Bang" or a beginning at all? The universe recycles matter(through black holes, if I remember correctly) and that gives birth to other planets and stars. This process doesn't imply any beginning or end of the universe.

Can the galaxies actually move randomly by the force of attraction of each other and because we saw that we say it is expanding? Where is the center of the universe from which the "balloon" is expanding? I don't think scientists even discovered dark matter at all... They are just assuming that dark matter make the celestial bodies move away.

If the universe is expanding, then where does the dark matter come from? for it to fill all the empty space between the moving galaxies.

Are black holes never ending? If not how do we determine when it stops/burns itself out?

Anyway, all these ideas are very confusing, I can't even accept the idea of the Big Bang. How can an enormous explosion be created out of nothing? You need some kind of force...

You can jump in and say that, well the Creational energy/force was there before the big bang which ultimately caused it...but that gives birth to another problem... who caused the Creation? If you say well it is eternal/infinite, then it comes back to the old problem with the God of the Christian religion... It seems very much the same to me, except Creation doesn't look like a human being...:-)

So, where to? What should we choose? (Inny minnie miney mo, I don't know how to spell that :-))
Adrian.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The void

Comprised of unrealised potential
Into which something potentiates itself.
Who knows what it is.
It could be an atom, or a gravity wave,
It could be a wind-up alarm clock or a sperm whale.
Into the void something potentiates
But it cannot last in this void.
It cannot last without a framework.
It cannot last without something to relate to.
Indeed what can?

Love can

Love is the starting point from which all happenstances flow,
and from which a universe elevates builds itself, elevating itself from nothing,
into perceivable relativistic reality.

What is this love stuff?
Indeed, that is a wonderful question.

So what comes first? What is the primordial state?
Who knows, from this perspective everything has existed forever. This world is happening before time (and between it). We know of it as one of the spiritual worlds.

It evolves with further and further relationships, this world of love where all truths can be true. It evolves and eventually it serves both as the impetus and conversely the objectifier of a physicality.

Now how does this physicality come into being? Would you tell me that please? Does a singularity look inward and see itself? It seems to me that it is enticed to do so. Does it look even deeper, and imagine ever more interesting relationships, expanding inward, and building a physical universe thereby? It seems to me that it is enticed to do so.

Thus so have we started from nothing, and come up with something. Of course, this is just a postulate.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the void?

The void can only be understood from the perspective of existence, and at this level that means living in pure love.

The void is 'where' love is naught.
The void is an objectivication of perspective, and as a corollary where anything can happen in a void of perpetually unrealized potential.
Love is always the way

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page