Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 20, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through October 20, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Davo

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Show some appreciation or at least keep your non-useful comments to yourself. Perhaps after ruminating on them for a while you will decide they don't need to be immortalized in this forum's archives after all."

I echo that call/plead Gaia.

I also think Matthew deserves to get better treatment then what his been getting from some people here considering the amount of time he puts into doing those translations and many other areas and things he freely does for people here.

Historeed

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

I would like to take you up on your recent offer...Much obliged!

Sincerely,
Matthew Christopher Reed
reedmc22@yahoo.com
Historeed

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Barack Hussein Obama = 69

722219 1633516 67242

Matthew Justin Deagle = 69

4211156 163116 452875

Same meaning as 51:

"This number has a very powerful potency of its own. It represents the nature of the warrior; it promises sudden advancement in whatever one undertakes; it is especially favourable for those in military or naval life and for leaders in any cause. At the same time it threatens enemies, danger, and the likelihood of assassination."
- Cheiro's Book of Numbers

Salome,

- Matthew

Indi

Post Number: 320
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew
the numbers you are using are different to the ones in the contact notes and the spirit lessons.
Could you say briefly where you got those number values from?

Robyn

Scott

Post Number: 1802
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn,

If the numbers in the spirit lessons differ from what Matthew is using, wouldn't this put into question Matthew's offer of defining the values of people's names?

Thanks
Scott

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott and Indi;

Matthew is incredibly ill right now. He'll probably reply to you later himself, but from what I know -- the values Billy has given are for German. I am not sure if it is that the values for Latin and/or Hebrew are already known, or if Matthew has also derived those with the aid of Billy's books -- but I do not think Billy has given the values of the English alphabet, and so Matthew has spent the better part of the last 18 months studying the language and doing correspondences with words, using their known German values because Billy has given those, etc.

He has been refining his understanding of the English numerical values to such a fine point that I think there are only one or two letters which he is not 100% certain of the value. To somewhat better explain, if I can (because I have not been studying this very much at all on my own yet) -- Matthew has been corresponding English words to their German equivalents, because (through Billy) he knows the true values for German.

I am woefully simplifying things, but he has also been studying the roots of the words and the Latin, Hebrew, etc. If you have serious doubts about what he has learned, then perhaps you should give him your full name and see what he can tell you from it. You'll know better than anyone whether or not the results he derives are accurate.

Peace;

- Gaia

Markcampbell

Post Number: 190
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems that Matthew has nominated himself for leadership . Was there a point to that ?

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 71
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott & Indi,

You are confused about the importance of the number values in the Contact Notes:

Those are for the GERMAN language. The ones I use are for ENGLISH, as well as those ones for German words.

That should have been obvious.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaia,

The Hebrew alphabet is an artificial alphabet created on Earth by the Plejaren's ancestors. The same goes for Greek, which is a modification of the Hebrew alphabet. Semjase gave Billy the Latin alphabet's values, before he figured out the German ones for himself. My values for English are based on extensive Kabbalistic research.

To demonstrate their efficacity in a comparatively small way, one can take a look at the following aequivalences:

human (eng.) = 16426 = 19 = Mensch (de.) = 455311

ghost (eng.) = 81631 = 19 = Geist (de.) = 95131

force (eng.) = 86215 = 22 = Kraft (de.) = 92281

conscious (eng.) = 166311663 = 33 = bewusst (de.) = 9566331

etc., etc.

However, I will not explain too much about this, as it would perhaps lead to premature cognitions for those not yet ready for such.

Salome,

- Matthew

Elreyjr

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Mr. Radi,

on your post #70, this is the second time you have spoken about some circumstances on the person of Mr. Matthew.

could you please share how come you are familiar with him/his condition?

Jun

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elreyjr;

My last name is Rady.

I live with Matthew Deagle.

Peace;

- Gaia

Elreyjr

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Mr./Ms./Mrs. Rady,

thank you. you may call me Jun.

Jun

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jun;

Ms. is correct, I am female and unmarried.

Peace;

- Gaia

Ramirez

Post Number: 191
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This debate about numerology seem sorta akin to mathematical hypocondria.

An obsession with such details might create destabilizing effects on ones psyche.

Fascinating for sure but once you are captured in the spell .....
Cheers.

Thomas

Post Number: 642
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, I just wanted to post about the discussion on numerology. Numerology in the sense of how names and such affect a person is a valid thing to study, but as I recall, BEAM once said that those influences are very minor and not really worth worrying over. Numerology in the sense of future prophecy is more useful though not 100% because it deals more with probabilities based on real actions as opposed to impulses and other finer influences.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that it isn't a big deal if you study numerology as long as you don't take it as the main source of what guides your life. It is a valid thing to study as I said, but associating an excessive degree of importance to it is counterproductive...

Have a good day :-)

Bianca

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have noticed that today's date is the 9-9-09 and all added up = to 9. Does someone know how equations with the number 9 operate in terms of Kabalistic calculations? or maybe it is insignificant because i didnt factor in the full number of the year 2009?
Thanks, B.

Creational

Post Number: 371
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

I have just finished preparing a document which is a summary of Billy's "Symbols of the Spirit Teachings" book.

I prepared it utilizing translated terminology by FIGU Canada of which Christian kindly provided and the photocopies of the symbols provided by Gaiaguys Webpage.

Christian also casually approved posting the finalized version of this document on this forum for all to use. However,he has not personally inspect this final version.

For those interested, request it via email and I will gladly provide it to you.

Salome with love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Thomas

Post Number: 726
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like a copy please Zhila :-)

Thomas

patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Thank you!
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Historeed

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

I would like to take you up on your offer for the summary of Billy's "Symbols of the Spirit Teachings" book.

Thank You,
Matthew
reedmc22@yahoo.com
Historeed

Scott

Post Number: 1864
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

Please send me a copy as well: scott.baxter@forum.figu.org

Thank you
Scott

Freddy3980

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

Can you please send me a copy to: freddy3980@gmail.com

Thank you.

Sanjin

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

I would certainly appreciate it.

sanjinx333@aim.com
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Redbeard

Post Number: 136
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Count me in Zhila, mgbeattie@charter.net
Peace, Matthew Beattie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page