Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 24, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through October 24, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Paarth

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

A copy of your work would be much appreciated as well.

mdacc09@gmail.com

Salome
Paarth

Karrol

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would also like a copy Zhila, thanks for your hard work! soulcoach@skybeam.net

C_andre

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

I would like a copy too! c_andre@sapo.pt

Thanks

Ardie

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Zhila! I would like a copy also.

ardiemcm@msn.com

Elreyjr

Post Number: 71
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

thank you in advance for a copy.

Jun
elreyjr@gmail.com

Karrol

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry Zhila I see that I gave you the wrong email. It is supposed to be soulcoach@skybeam.com

Cpl

Post Number: 504
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

I'd appreciate one too. A German friend here is trying to translate these, but he's not too involved in it. So please send me a copy to gbcyd@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Creational

Post Number: 372
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I did sent the finalized copy to Christian yesterday. Hopefully, by tomorrow he will get Billy's approval and I will then email it to you guys.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,
Yes please, may I have a copy also.
johnnybalmain@dodo.com.au
Peace John

Indi

Post Number: 350
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it is a shame that people's private email addresses are now showing on this public board - Kind of defeats the privacy aspect of this kind of setup. Maybe it could have been arranged via a moderator instead?

Darren

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi a good way is just to create a new email address with Google's Gmail to handle sharing these kind of info/files with others. It takes less than a minute to create a new one. That's what I do anyway.

Kingman

Post Number: 676
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

I would really like this as well Zhila, but I agree with Indi... so I'll look for your email addy and forward you my addy... if yours is already posted somewhere around here... :^)
a friend in america
Shawn

Borthwey

Post Number: 133
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila, I would like to receive a copy too, thanks.
mvidarus@yahoo.co.uk
David

Getknowledge

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila, may i have a copy? Thanks.

tn_nnh@yahoo.com
Tien

Creational

Post Number: 374
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I have just got the approval from Billy to provide the document," A Summary of Billy's Symbol of the Spirit Teachings by Zhila" in PDF format and will send it to all who requested it.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Jgarbush

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please send me a copy of this document.

Creational

Post Number: 375
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Karrol,

There was a problem with the delivery of the document to the email you provided.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Jgarbush

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like a copy harygarfield@gmail.com

Gib_niner

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

just a thought - maybe to upload to this file sharing site

http://www.4shared.com/

- is very easy and straightforward to do, no heavy duty tech skills required.

Creational

Post Number: 377
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I have been informed by FIGU canada that the indexed translations of the symbols need some corrections of which Christian was not aware of.

Hopefully, by next week they will correct it and I will get a copy to edit it in my document.

So, before I send any more copies of this document and before those who received it print it for ease of use, lets wait for this edit.

I will inform you guys as soon as it is done.

Salome with love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 378
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Gib_niner,

Thanks for the suggestion, it is a great idea. I was even thinking to ask James to make it available in his website but before anything, let's just wait for FIGU Canada to correct the mistakes.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 379
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,

Today, Billy pleasantly surprised us with all the details, or "hidden codes" within the Peace Symbol;
Peace Symbol
"The rectangle represents the grounding/fundamental block of peace which holds together and bears the tree of peace and life.
The black and white square represents the symbol of life and peace.
The seven „feathers“on top are the seven consciousness forms.
The 2 x 3 „feathers“ below represent spiritual vibrations.
The two wheels represent the universe and Creation and are connected."

There is enough here to write an entire book about.( Not to mention His book we recently talked about with over 600 of these better than words symbols with detail drawings that anyone with basic mathematical knowledge can see and feel the corelation of the drawings and the meanings, Just look at the above symbol for a minute or meditate on it. It tells you the story behind those graphics.)

And there still exists conciousness blinds doubting the greatness of this man.
Forget about UFO photos, and other proofs. This man's undeniable proof of his truth is in his written masterpieces for those who truly want to SEE and are not blinded by ignorance.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Scott

Post Number: 1867
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creational,

Did Christian mention to you whether the "seven consciousness forms" were the 7 perceptions of man ie; smell, taste etc...?

Salome
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page