Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 05, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through November 05, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1813
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

I understand what you are saying, but it seemed the conversations were focusing more and more on the animal world. One forum member wanted to post a few you tube clips about a talking parrot...that tipped the scales for me. Of course there are many gray areas here, and many subjects inter-relate to each other, but there is the topic area for the natural world which may be more suited for some of the ideas presented here. To me, nature is a stepping stone in our evolution and we can learn from it, but in my opinion, the essence of the teachings pertain to the development of the human spirit, which is different than the animal "spirit". Perhaps a section could be created which pertains to animals, but the material presented would have to come from Billy and the Plejarens.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1814
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Aletha,

I am familiar with EFT. I think certain techniques may work well for one and others better for someone else. How one learns to think neutrally, or react in a neutral manner is something in my opinion we all need to learn, but how we approach it may vary from person to person. For instance, when I am stirred up about something, if I focus my mind on one idea or image and really concentrate, it will neutralize my subconscious, which in turn relaxes my body. I have done it enough times to know it works, but the hard part is remembering to do it :-)

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 696
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To everyone:

I just read a quote which I believe came from contact 376 and it applies to many situations on this forum at times...

"Stupidity, weak intelligence, lies, slandering and reviling can be fought not by justifications, but only and alone by a willful and reasonable silence and by neglect"

Notice it doesn't say "by argument and retort"?
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Memo00

Post Number: 372
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thats very true Thomas

to keep on talking and arguing with unreasonable people just adds fuel to the fire

like with little children that annoy each other if one doesn´t pay attention to the other then this other becomes bored and walks away

Rarena

Post Number: 476
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi CPL,

A comment on your article 484 in the Death and Reincarnation area on belief was very astute... we are indeed... constantly bombarded by media via movies, news items, sitcoms etc... creating suspended disbelief (a common Hollywood moniker), which really... if you take some time to think about it... means; creating belief... or lying... eh eh... however you want to call it.

No wonder we are so screwed up when it comes to telling or learning the truth, or even knowing what it is...

Sparky

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the evolution of mankind. A link or website address would be much appreciated. Typing in evolution in the search engine only finds me the bits and pieces.

Thomas

Post Number: 721
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2009 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The "list" is in Message from the Pleiades from Wendelle Stevens.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Goldenheart

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reading the Talmud and now reading the Goblet there appear to be conflicts of spiritual laws. Which one overrules the other. I am specifically speaking of homosexuality, Bad in the Talmud, classified as a violation of natural laws, but in the original texts it's alright. Which way do I teach my children?

Hector

Post Number: 522
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Goldenheart according to Billy homosexuality is a genetically based natural-"unnaturality". On one side, homosexuality is natural because it is part of nature, it occurs frequently, regularly, naturally. On the other side it is somehow unnatural because it is not in line with the law of polarity, (male-female, day-night, pleasure and pain, heat-cold....).

According to Billy, female homosexuality (lesbianism) is ok, and male homosexuality is also ok if it's based on pure affective, friendship values....What is negative, counterproductive, is sexual intercourse between men.....
Of course we human beings have free will and decide about our daily lives, actions and decisions, and no person should ever be judged, maltreated, insulted, critisized, jailed or killed for being homosexual. Human beings can never interfere in other peoples sexual life....Only in the case the sexual life of a human being is threatening the evolution of other human beings or creatures (sodomy, pedophiles, rapists, zoophiles...), it is correct to ban/expel them from society.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goldenheart,

Everywhere it is told that it is naturally occurring yet against the nature and that it is not to be disgusted.
In short- "Homosexuality is a genetically-induced type of sexuality and, as a consequence, is considered to be natural; however, it must be classified as anti-nature due to the inability of the participants to reproduce the species. Hence, homosexuality is called a natural, but antinature type of sexuality."

Also refer http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Homosexuality_-_What_is_its_Cause%3F

On the other hand, homosexual relations resulting in un-natural birth of baby (like genetic manipulation) is recommended to be punishable and I refer FIGU Bulletin 2 - http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_002

What is quoted about female homo-sexuality is that two females may produce children naturally under certain extremely rare condition; hence such cases are not against the nature.

IMO, one thing is for sure from the available texts that it is not to be outlawed as many countries do, and be accepted as a naturally occurring variance. The de-generative varieties of homosexualities are to be denounced and also producing babies in un-natural ways from a homosexual relationship.

Tschüß

Darren

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"According to Billy, female homosexuality (lesbianism) is ok, and male homosexuality is also ok if it's based on pure affective, friendship values....What is negative, counterproductive, is sexual intercourse between men."

Hi Hector,

How can a male homosexual be one without having sex with the same sex? Thats my understanding of a male homosexual.

Sanjin

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goldenheart,

The laws about sexuality in the TJ were set by the "Heavenly Father" during those times. They are not Creational laws.

There is an excerpt in the contact notes where Semjase talks about it.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Memo00

Post Number: 391
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector

i don´t remember reading anywhere that sexual intercourse between men is "negative". Could you post a quote please? (or someone else who has read this info, thanks) If i recall correctly the "natural unnatural" term has to do with the fact that this union cannot produce offspring (and if it does through science and technology then it would be indeed negative and a complete aberration)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goldenheart,

The Plejarens have techniques to reverse homosexuality in their society, but nobody is forced or condemned.

I cannot give you a reference to the Meier material on the above statement as I forgot where I have read this. You are welcome to search and correct me if I am wrong.

Tschüß

Rarena

Post Number: 514
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Homosexuality is mentioned in the following contacts: C244, C248, C296 and C331.

There is also a phamplet on this subject available at FIGU.org Swiss site.

Hector

Post Number: 523
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00 yes you are right and i am wrong....Sexual intercourse between men does not have any negative consecuence, nor does it contravene any of the Laws and Commandments. It seems like i was somehow contaminated by my own prejudices and incomplete understanding of this matter.

What is quite negative, and should be punished, as you previously explained, is trying to produce offspring through genetic manipulation, overriding nature's laws related to reproduction. (The right to conceive is not one of the male/masculine attributes. Man's task is to inseminate, not to conceive, and any genetic manipulation in order to change such reality contravenes creational Law and should be labeled as an aberration.

I had to revise my understanding of this matter via Figu Bulletin nº2 (english), available at

http://us.figu.org/portal/Documents/tabid/114/Default.aspx

Thank you for your correction, regards.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If this is nonsense, it will make no difference or even any sense but if, it is true "The Beacons are Lit!"
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Edmundo

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Goldenheart,

there some answers from question section:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/2686.html#POST8004
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/7546.html#POST27535
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9270.html#POST33768 (answer to Synergy)

Salome

J_rod7

Post Number: 1091
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

???

Bronzedesk,

What ARE you talking about ???

MeSo CornFused

???

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod

Within the last year have you had a really really bad headache that lasted for more than several weeks on end (like someone had torn intentionally into your head)? Or any unusual unaccountable marks on your body? The best I can describe it as is sycronicity and that the team is and has been mapped and attuned (Pineal Gland!) We are being prepared(<--Almost sounds like an abduction scenario but quite different!)

I apologize to all the others before hand, if this sounds too George Orwellian but I guess its too late and the monkey is out of the bag ??? But I guess I've heard worser things that don't even make any sense to anyone else !!!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Edward

Post Number: 1513
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Goldenheart....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

First of all, we should teach our children, that Homosexuals, it be male or
female are humans just like you and me. And, that we except them even...in our
daily lives with respect; as they do...like-wise to you/us.

As is mentioned, even by Jacob (one of the Official translators of the FIGU
materials), that the Homosexual manifestation can also be seen as - Confused
in Consciousness (Material) - (; which was my thought, also; a form of
Schizophrenia; Personality Identify Crisis/Confusion). And as is mentioned
by the Plejarans, Homosexuality can de 'directed' into the proper direction of
the correct gender: Psyche and Physically, in Balance. This being done through
Psychiatric treatment, or similar procedures. Or even later in time, when in
the future, through Genetic Engineering the removal of the Gene, which was/is
generated and associated, with. Hence, YOU pass down such GENE to your
offspring!! That is WHY...we should live and exist in a Life of True
Creational Awareness/Consciousness. And not...'throw it in the wind', so to speak.

Homosexuality, can manifest itself Circumstantial, of course. Even through
sexual abuse, at a very young age, by aunt or uncle, or whom ever, family
member or acquaintance, etc. Even Self Induced; through experimentation:
so-called Try Sexuals. Thus, cases...can differ.

Even now, today, there are institutions whom treat Homosexuals(male and
females)....to become the gender they should be, and deliver them from their
ways of Confusion, if you will; but, alas...this is being conducted through
Church institutions and facilities...and saying it is a SIN, but which, it is
not! If they, were more acquainted with the FIGU materials....they would know
that it is non sense, of calling it a SIN. But, which is a typical Church...
definition, as most of us know.

Their intention may be good, but...alas...their Christian Church Dogmas and
Indoctrinations...blocks their further ways of THINKING, alas to say(: Due to
the Religion/Belief GENE!). If they were of a more True Neutral status(non
Religious), perhaps...this may bear fruit. And every Homosexual individual can
make the choice for themselves, to be Gay...or not!?

I have known, some individuals whom came out of it...and some not; these
due...to being Too Far...Into It, so to speak. This was their own choice,
naturally. And the Gene concerning, has just done it's work too far in
advancement, to recuperate him/her...to their proper/natural gender.

Here, just like with all matters of Life....there is Consequences - Cause and
Effect; and thus, these individuals...too...are responsible for their actions,
just as every other human being, on Earth. Just another LESSEN to Learn...
from! And to Evolve....Creational (Spiritually).

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1515
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Goldenheart....

Oops....another one:

When I mentioned - Personality Identify Crisis/Confusion -, it was supposed to
be: Personality 'Identity' Crisis/Confusion.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1872
Posted on Thursday, November 05, 2009 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

After reading the true story of King Arthur and Merlin and Merlin's involvement with the Plejaren woman Keridwena the following question occurred to me. It has been stated the Plejarens are unable to tolerate the vibrations of the earth human and vice versa. How was it possible for Keridwena and Merlin to associate with each other considering she was from Erra and Merlin was earth born? This seems inconsistent with the information which seems to support the Plejarens advanced spiritual age and development, and there incompatibility with earth people. It also seems this difference would have been intensified considering the people of the time of Merlin were in some ways more barbaric and primitive than today’s earth human. It would also be interesting to know whether Keridwena is still currently alive considering the greater age the Plejarens live.

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page