Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 10, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through November 10, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Victor

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, November 05, 2009 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

allo, you can please show me links where to read this story about King Arthur and Merlin and relationship with Plejaren.

Scott

Post Number: 1873
Posted on Thursday, November 05, 2009 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Victor,

You can read it on the English FIGU Website, it is at the top of the page: http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

Also it occurred to me, that according to the article this occurred about 1500 years ago, which would mean the Plejaren woman is no longer alive.

Scott

Tobi

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
When i read the artikle about Merlin being a wise man indeed, and being a spiritual realized person at the age of 9 years (initiated)he must have had some control over his mind just as in billy,s case i guess.
Maybe not a real accurate explanation but some arrow in the right direction maybe.

Greetings Tobi

Cpl

Post Number: 511
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

One reason a Plejaren woman could have met and been taken with Merlin is if the spirit inhabiting Merlin was the spirit form that previously inhabited Immanuel and Mohammad, and now Billy. This looks perhaps likely, unless Billy has said (or will say) his spirit did not previously inhabit Merlin.

This was a possibility put forward as a half-formed question by Randy earlier.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Rarena

Post Number: 521
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mrrydn (sp?)... being of the same spiritual lineage as Billy, would have had the ability to block his unwanted thoughts and communicate with Plejaren.

He also would have had similar aspects prophetically yet previously unmentioned to my knowledge... this may have been Merlin's ability even to this day and age to evoke fantasy rather than the extraordinary cup of truth and sum total of all knowledge poured in...

The effluent from this vessel our Swiss friend added knowledge and wisdom of all seven known prophets in his excellent rendition of The Goblet of Truth...

Redbeard

Post Number: 141
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I also assumed her to be deceased as she was Ptaah's great aunt. It was indeed an interesting clarification to an often told story. Scott, your idea of spiritual difference and tolerance of earth humans low vibrational offensiveness for the Plejaren does make for wonder. Also the statement by Billy about earth humans being exposed to the Plejaren would make us uncontrollably submissive doesn't seem to play out for Merlin either. I was also a little surprised that Merlin didn't know that she was not of earth. Where did he suppose that she came from?
Peace, Matt

Scott

Post Number: 1874
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for your comments. Michael Horn recently forwarded a few questions to Christian regarding the Merlin story.

Chris, in part you may be correct with regards to the Spirit Form within Merlin being the same as with Billy etc...but wasn't Mohammad's life close to that same time period if I'm not mistaken?

Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 1103
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would seem there must have been known among the Druids, that visitors from the Stars were then among them. How clever would be any deception of the presence and advanced technology, surly must have raised SOME questions.

Is it yet possible for Billy to tell us any more regarding the relationship between the Plejarin Keridwena and Myrddin ("the king and prince of druids").?

Certainly, since both Myrddin and his father both possessed the Inner Vision, it seems less likely they were both the reincarnation of any Spirit from Arahat Athersata. Possible, only remotely, that Myrddin (Merlin) himself was.

Yes, THIS reads more like a true history than the non-sense handed down by the christians.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 187
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mohammed (19 February 571 CE to 8 June 632 CE).

Merlin was born on May 1, 449 and died June 14, 542 at the age of 93

So there is a possibility that Eduard's spirit form could of been in Merlin. There is a 29 year incarnation gap. Which to me seems abit to short between incarnation of that time.

But as we know Eduard's spirit form could of returned through the help of the Arahat Athersata.
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Kingman

Post Number: 690
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would assume technology could enable her to be present amongst lower vibrating humans. Also, wouldn't her clear reasoning become clouded if over-exposure to these humans occurred, especially considering she became romantically involved thus tainted with illogical thinking in some ways.

Looking at what the world is told, a mystical time period is envisioned where magic and the unbelievable were part of the lore, casting a high strangeness to the characters involved. Paath's explanation points to some of the reasoning in thinking there was such mystery about and belief in sorcery.
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 1519
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...

Have you forgotten, the Vibration Belt???

Keridwena, must have worn such device under her garments, perhaps?? Which
would just be unnoticeable, of course.

This would be a most Logical explanation(?).

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 309
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

since we're in speculation mode regarding Merlin's spiritform being the same as Billys; I'll chime in with another opinion - no way, Jose, that they're the same spiritform.

but I will just add that one learns more from being wrong than being right

Norm

Post Number: 1302
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of you forget there were 4 or 5 other humans that could have done Billy's mission had he refused. Even though they are dead now & were not at his level I'm sure they were more advanced than the average human Spirit form. I'm sure they were other personalities in the past that had some contact to the Plejarens during some of their lifetimes. Take the Iceman for example. Plus Billy did incarnate as other people in some lifetimes where it wasn't related to the mission in any form. It would be interesting to find more information about these other 5 Spirit forms & who they may have been in the past.
My Website

Michael_horn

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's also note that Father Zimmerman and Phobol Cheng should be counted amount contactees too.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 274
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all whom this may pertain to :

Please do not ask Billy if Merlin was one of his incarnations . He will not answer it .
He only gives information about the prophets .
Of course, it would seem as if he were , given the similarities ; but let that be enough to make you wonder , "genug".

Reading the piece about Arthur and Merlin made me think of something I read about a Lyran colony in Scotland named Kalnagar ,or Kalnagal .It could be that survivors of the colony could have become the early Druids .

Another interesting note . In Block 23 , Joseph (Jmmanuel's step father) was Zimmermann , as revealed in a chart with the names of the Prophet's father's names .

MC

Mikaelmetso

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark!

About Zimmermann/Joseph: Doesn't "Zimmermann" mean "carpenter" in German?
Mikael Metso

Markcampbell

Post Number: 276
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mikael ;

Now that you mention it , if you say so , I guess so !

MC

Darren

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keridwena must have been on her own on earth if she had to wait til aurthur died until she regained possession of the sword.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 277
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mikael ;

Now that you mention it , if you say so , I guess so !

MC

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 190
Posted on Monday, November 09, 2009 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding "Merlin's" spirit form,

Is it not possible that there are or have been higher evolved spirit forms/consciousness's incarnating on Earth. There have been different human beings visiting and dying on Earth for millions of years.

A law of Creation is that if you die on a planet you will ultimately reincarnate on that planet. If you are to far advanced for that planet then you will have to wait till the planet catches up to the level you are at.

So with all our religions and BS which stunt our evolution on Earth is it not possible that one time or another higher evolve spirit forms/consciousness's incarnate here which do not get corrupted by religions in their life times. Also we do not know when a higher evolved spirit form//consciousness does indeed start to reincarnate onto a planet.

Eduard Meier still re incarnates on earth and he is now 3000 years ahead of us in his evolution.

Just some thoughts I though I would throw out there.

Cheers

Yoid

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen !

What kind of evolution he is ahead of us?

Eduard Meier still re incarnates on earth and he is now 3000 years ahead of us in his evolution.

Thanks

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 191
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid

I think your question would be better answered by Eduard Meier than myself

But I would briefly say this which is only an attempt to answer your question as truthfully as I can from my own thinking. I do not possess the powers of consciousness relating to future visions (prophesy, prediction)

The evolution ahead of us earth human is determined on what we do in our life times. Cause and affect. Self responsibility and responsibility of our planet. As Eduard told me in response to a question I asked all OMEDAM (Human) spirit forms will complete their evolution and reach the Petale level.

It is up to us here on Earth how long this takes and how we get there. The Earth will be no longer before we reach the AA level. The Sun will expand and consume the Earth. This is far out in our future.

Over the next 800 years or so my thinking from the information from Eduard Meier is that our evolution will not be a good, fast one. We are still suffering the affects from the Bafath (religions and after affects of the recent wars). So religious leaders will want to obtain the rule and power over the earth human. Also the governments, secret services and other "powers" on earth will all continue to fight for dominance and rule over the earth human.

We also have the overpopulation of Earth which is increasing and to this is increasing the problems we will face in future times.

So our thoughts and actions as we make the past control our future. If we want a better future and a better quicker evolution we need to make the things we do now (creating the past) to affect our future, cause and affect.

But there is the spiritual teachings delivered to us again anew by the prophet of the new age and the Plejaren so we have a good start to a better evolution. Individually we must learn and understand the teachings which in tern gives us a better and faster evolution.

I hope you understood what I have been trying to briefly say here.

Thanks Yoid

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid

Sorry but i think I miss read your question in your post above.

But I think you can answer you question yourself just by reading the contact reports and what Eduard Meier has written.

I will quickly say .....

Eduards spirit form reached the AA level. With some help from the AA level Eduards spirit form return to the material incarnation cycle. So his spirit form is already very "old" you might say.

Eduard has access to the Nokodemion storage banks and also can access his own storage banks from previous incarnations. This is something you and I cannot do at our present stage of evolution. Eduard also has the help from our "ET" friends. Eduard Meiers knowledge and wisdom about life and Creation and how it all works is something you and I do not have.

So you can say Eduard is at the stage of 'king of wisdom'. He writes the spiritual teachings for the Plejaren so he is way up there in his spiritual evolution. Possibly more so then Ptaah who is a 'king of wisdom'.

Eduard can use his consciousness related powers or energies to do many things. Future visions, telepathy (Peneal Gland) and has the ability to read ones thoughts as well at other things like levitation and so on.

These things you and I cannot to at our level of evolution due to our lower conscious level of evolution and our lower knowledge and wisdom when compared to Eduard.

Hope this sort of helps you

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page