Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 10, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through November 10, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

thank you. will work at it.

Jun Sarmiento

J_rod7

Post Number: 672
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jun,

We are looking forward to sharing ideas with you. Every one of us here is somewhere along the path of Spiritual Evolution.

We share 'Sign-Posts' when we find them. Bon Chance.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 674
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings in Peace All

Jun (Elreyjr) and ALL,

FYI, Member Phi_spiral has posted Part 8 of his most recent update in the Galactic History (History of Humanity on Earth) series, here...:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1179.html?1235922394#POST38948

A truly comprehensive, thought-provoking, and (IMO) amazing series.

Thank you Phi_spiral

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Elreyjr

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Rod and everyone,

what you do for me is very well appreciated. you and the rest will have to bear with me for sometime, though, with multi-faceted processing in my mind (and spirit?).

is there such a thing as an established curriculum? here we go again......

till then,
Jun Sarmiento

J_rod7

Post Number: 677
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jun,

Unfortunately, there is not any specific curriculum for sequential study of the material.

And there is SO MUCH material - where to begin? What next? It becomes like following a scent through the forest, when a new scent of greater interest comes to your nose on the path - then you will now follow this more alluring scent.

What you must do is to follow your own intuition for where your interests take you.

I offer some suggestions here: If you want an understanding of what this is "all about," read the Contact Notes. The Four volumes of Message From the Pleiades, the Contact Notes has been re-published, available from TheyFly.com here:
http://www.theyfly.com/products/products.htm

Read especially Vols I and II, but I recommend that you get all four at once. this will save you on shipping costs, and you will want to have Vols III and IV.

Another book I can recommend is And Still They Fly by Guido Moosbrugger. You can add this to your same order for the Contact Notes books.

This will get you "up to speed" in short time, once you have read these books.

Salome

Rod

Creational

Post Number: 206
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

"It becomes like following a scent through the forest, when a new scent of greater interest comes to your nose on the path - then you will now follow this more alluring scent."
What a beautiful analogy.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Thomas

Post Number: 641
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I figure this section is appropriate, so here goes...

I have lately, or rather, once again, asked myself what the heck it is that I should be doing with all of this info that BEAM has provided us. I mean in a bigger picture kind of way as it applies to me. I recently thought of creating a blog geared toward discussion of the material with people already familiar with it, but in greater detail, then decided the forum was adequate for that and already exists! I also asked myself whether or not it is even worth meditating since all skills are lost at death, though the impulses from the storage banks make it easier in future incarnations. I finally came to a sort of decision after I remembered something BEAM wrote in the first mediation book. He talks about how making the maximum progress involves trusting in Creation. This doesn't mean in a blind faith religious sort of way though. It just means that if one lets themself remain open to being inline with Creation's laws and goals, then things will work out either way and progress will be faster coming.

So I determined that I am going to make an effort to continue striving as is Creation's intent, instilled in each of us from our initial coming into being, but with the understanding that everything will work out and that there is no rush to get ahead of myself.

On the other hand, I realized that, even though personal and consciousness related growth are very important and even primary, the best thing we can do in addition is to better the world around us so that when we incarnate again, the place we live in will be more conducive to fast progress and fewer painful mistakes...

J_rod7

Post Number: 947
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings To All,

Some thoughts on the Pearl of Great Price.

The Pearl of Great Price is referenced from this KJ version of the teachings of Immanuel (Jmmanuel). I have borrowed some of this from Wikipedia, and changed the text to reflect my own thinking. Please consider this to be an opening for discussion in the meaning of Spiritual Truths.

Matthew 13:45-46 (King James Version)

45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Interpretation and discussion:

We may typically take the parable to mean that the heavenly riches are far greater than the full total of all worldly riches. Though the idea is not present in the text, some also teach that Immanuel is the pearl that some men found, and sold all for, and became his disciples, hoping for an eternal kingdom (access to Everlasting Truth).The implied analogy was that the Knowledge of Spiritual Truth was of such worth that his disciples should gladly be willing to give up their wealth and comfort to obtain it.

We may also believe that the pearl represents the Assembly of Humanity for which Immanuel gave Himself up (sold all that He had), i.e. willingly bore the judgment of the spiteful priesthood of the day, as an object lesson for all Humanity.

The pearl itself is a beautiful, single entity, formed through suffering in the heart of the oyster (in the same way that to know Truth, we may eschew wealth or comfort) and like the Truth of the Creation, will be put on display in a coming day. Unlike precious stones which must be cut and polished to reveal their clarity and beauty, the pearl is perfect as it comes from the oyster - the hand of man could only spoil it - symbolizing the formation of the Assembly of Humanity from the Spirit of Creation.

The parable is similar to the Parable of the Hidden Treasure and appears next to it in Matthew...:

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up; then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. - Matthew 13:44

Like the Parable of the Pearl, the intent of this parable is to convey that some rewards are great enough to be worth great sacrifices: the man may have to sell all that he had in order to be able to buy the field, but when he buys the field, he gains the treasure in it, which is worth more than all that he sold.

Immanuel told this parable to express the idea that even if living according to Creation's commandments was a difficult thing to do and demanded great sacrifices, they would result in the reward of the Knowledge of Truth.

To Know this Truth is to live one's life in the adherence and practice of the Laws of Creation ... to recognize the same Spirit of Creation in all others, as well as oneself ... to Honor those who also live in accordance with Spiritual Truth ... To the Honor of the Prophets which bring these Truths to Humankind.

While interpreting and applying this passage some have found it difficult to place ourselves in the role as the 'man' in this parable since several scripture verses teach that the kingdom of heaven or Spiritual Truth cannot be purchased.

An alternate reading would imply the journey that Nokodemjon is on, the process that is going on and ultimately the 'purchase' that the Prophets make. Supporting this purchase are other scriptures; 1 Corinthians 6:20 says "you were bought with a price.." 1 Corinthians 7:23 says "you were bought with a price...". 2 Peter 2:1, 1 Peter 1:18.

This implies that it is YOU, Your Spirit, which is the Pearl of Great Price, beyond all Earthly cost.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

How Can We Enable Ourselves to Spread the Teaching of Spirit, the Teaching of Life and the Teaching of Truth?
by Mariann Uehlinger Mondria
Translation: Rebecca Walkiw

Lecture for the General Assembly of the Passive Members held on
24 May 2008

In reading the following words in the “Goblet of Truth“, section 9:

46) And if you are not prepared with good knowledge in the Teaching of Truth, the Teaching of Spirit and the Teaching of Life, then do not resolve to set forth, to spread the Teaching of Truth, but be disinclined to this, for without sufficient knowledge you can do more harm than good, so you should stay behind (at home) with the other sedentary ones (staying at home), if you are not sufficiently skillful (well-versed/well-read) in the Teaching.

47) If you set forth to spread the truth, when you are not sufficiently skilful (wellversed/well-read), then you will increase the worries of the ones to be taught, as well as your own worries, for through your insufficient knowledge in the truth, you sway back and forth and find no middle, which gives rise to dissension between you and the ones to be taught, because some listen to you while others oppose you, when you are unable to layout (explain) the things of the truth to their full extent (extensively), through which doubt and misunderstandings arise as well as outrage (acts of violence).

There is plenty more I could read aloud. The “Goblet of Truth” is so uplifting—an absolute masterpiece—that it is hard to stop reading it, but in the end, I do not want to merely cite passages but would rather say something myself.

Whether we are a core group member or a passive group member, we and all those who come after us, are the ones who will take charge of and be responsible for carrying on the FIGU and its Mission, also after Billy’s future demise, so that at some distant time in the future, there will be peace, true love, freedom and harmony among earthly humanity.

But—let’s be honest—how can we carry on the Mission at all and without losing face, when all of us know far too little ourselves; when what we are studying is not really ours at all yet, and therefore has not yet become second nature to us, since the necessary knowledge and experience are lacking? All the enthusiasm or joy over new findings (cognitions) usually triggers the urge or the desire to share these things with others—
whether they wish to or not.

This then can become downright strenuous, if the other person e.g. says: “How are you of all persons supposed to know that?" To which you simply reply: “It is stated in the Spirit-Teaching”or “Billy said so”. The response to this will be the exact opposite of what you were hoping to hear, namely: “Then you simply believe in the Spirit-Teaching or in Billy." The other person will ask no questions to indicate his interest, but will advocate his own ”knowledge“or his own belief, which he shares with millions if not billions of others.

Even those who blindly believe in science (blind science-believers) react no differently to our progressive and truth-oriented way of thinking.

I assume, you understand what I want to say. Cognizance (the process of getting to know something) and knowledge (something that is known) is always relative, but if we have not developed an understanding of something from within ourselves and cannot explain it appropriately, then it is better for us to keep quiet—and begin to learn. --- Words from Mariann Uehlinger Mondria

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash94/Lecture_for_GA_for_MH.pdf

In Peace ... Salome

Rod

Davidmg

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Like the sculptor who requires only the correct tools to skillfully remove the waist from his life, and with careful effort in time he can reveal the essence hidden with inside himself. And by paying heed to the choices contained on his pallet of what a man really needs to be successful in his life, only then can he truly become the masterpiece that does not stand before the dividing rope. And what greater achievement is there when the true worth of any human being can positively inspire others. For it will outlast any value that we would deceitfully achieve to obtain the quick path to success and status that is ever so present in our world to which many egos are sadly directed and measured upon.

Anyone who wants to share the Teachings of Mr. Meier is better off on focusing on teaching them selves first. Because once people see the changes that has been created on a single individual it will spark a positive interest for them. Therefore it will have a greater chance for acceptance. Creation can never be rushed and takes but a life time, Destruction how ever is instantaneous. Then Creation will again take over. That is why there can always be hope.

J_rod7

Post Number: 948
Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello David,

What wonderful insight: "And what greater achievement is there when the true worth of any human being can positively inspire others. For it will outlast any value..."

When the Truth of the Spirit comes into the Consciousness, the Love of Creation becomes awakened. Spiritual Truth is an increase in the Light of Intelligence, by which UN-Truth is burned away and the True Spirit of the Human is free.

"By their actions, you shall Know them." That we may then ACT from the Truth, is to share a Light which may be seen by others. Not all will understand the Light, but the Inspiration will register with all to some degree.

Thank you for sharing your Light here.

In Peace ... Salome

1{*****}
Rod

Behzad

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mods and all Friends

I don't know if this the right place for my comment or not.

from Krishnamurti in 1929, some good points to contemplate:

"You may remember the story of how the devil and a friend of his were walking down the street, when they saw ahead of them a man stoop down and pick up something from the ground, look at it, and put it away in his pocket. The friend said to the devil, 'What did that man pick up?' 'He picked up a piece of the truth,' said the devil. 'That is a very bad business for you, then,' said his friend. 'Oh, not at all,' the devil replied, 'I am going to help him organize it.'

I maintain that truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or coerce people along a particular path."

and also:

"This is no magnificent deed, because I do not want followers, and I mean this. The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth. I am not concerned whether you pay attention to what I say or not. I want to do a certain thing in the world and I am going to do it with unwavering concentration. I am concerning myself with only one essential thing: to set man free. I desire to free him from all cages, from all fears, and not to found religions, new sects, nor to establish new theories and new philosophies."
Salome Friends

Vb28

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys can help me out…. I am having problems dealing with my thought process… it is just that it is just continuous question of what if questions…

For example what if this knowledge hasn’t come to and other philosophies I don’t know what to do thanks…
Any advice will be helpful

Memo00

Post Number: 379
Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Vb28

Could you formulate your question in a more clear format? Maybe giving more examples because the one you gave is not clear at all at least to me.

The only thing that i understood is that you continually have this what if this what if that questions in your mind which would indicate uncertainty and so lack of peace, but it would be better if you describe your problem with more detail so that there are no misunderstandings.

take care

Redbeard

Post Number: 124
Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vb28, If we humans are defined, judged, appreciated and understood in our lives, by ourselves or others, you can be sure that he/she will surely succeed or fail in progress based on the type of thoughts that we have, and also wether we are able to effectively and consistently assume control of our minds.

There are things that can be changed outside of ourselves but it cannot be effectively and consistently accomplished unless we have our thought world in order, and at peace. This can and must be accomplished by the application of our will and applied effort in using our will as well as continued monitoring and correction and control of thoughts.

I would suggest to you to use the material that Billy has provided for the purpose of strengthening and guiding that inner terrain. I will give you some links, and I'm sure others here will have some but may I suggest that you start to devote some time on a regular basis, daily, or more frequent than that, to get control of your thought processes.

If one works on meditation for the purpose of not only thought direction, but stopping of thinking completely, whenever it is necessary or desired, even in the midst of chaos or turmoil, then we can find peace and proper direction. After all, our spirits live forever, and we are an amazing piece of work of creation, and these circumstances in our lives, that are very real and troubling at times, will not push us here and there so easily if our thoughts are anchored, and actually we can learn to push back and lean into the wind as we continue on our journey. We are capable of so much more good than we can conceive, if we could just stop compose ourselves, and then continue!

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Concentration_Exercises

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_from_Clear_Sight

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Silent_Devotion

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Sadness
Peace, Matthew Beattie

Markcampbell

Post Number: 237
Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi V8 ;

Try writing down your thoughts , maybe also you could record them onto a tape recorder , as well as talking with someone that you trust very much ( only) .

MC

J_rod7

Post Number: 1020
Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vb28,

First to say, Welcome to the Forum. You have found the "place" you have been looking for now a long time, Yes? It is good to see you here.

After reading your comments, I see that Matt (Redbeard) has pointed you to the resources you now need to help you clarify your thought process. Meditation will, indeed, open your consciousness to the answers you seek. Hold the first question in your mind before you enter meditation, then ask for the answer from the Spirit of Creation within you. The Spirit, which IS you, will always answer. You only need to \i(LISTEN and WATCH} for the answer to come into your consciousness. Continue this process at each meditation until you receive all answers to questions you have to ask.

Mark has also given good advice -- to write down your questions in a private journal. Then record in the journal the answers you receive. by doing this, you will be able to refer back to your own growth along the path to greater Spiritual Truth.

I will add to these valuable suggestions, to read the thoughts in prior posts, starting with the Archives of THIS section. Many of us here have struggled to find similar answers, and the posts of others are good resources for further study. I will suggest to go back to the first Archived page, where you you may find some profound thoughts from Phaethonsfire (Jacob). Read a few, think upon them, then come back again and continue to read a few more, think some more. You will find your self learning and growing, to where the questions and answers of your own will lead you into greater understanding.

Be at Peace ... Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Silence

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone
Since I'm new I'll introduce myself. My name is Adam and I live in Poland. As a child I lived in the USA. I came across Billy Meier about 2 years ago while investigating UFO's. At first I was very sceptical, and thought that I came across another religious sect. That impression quickly faded as I made a closer look at what this man was telling to the world. I am most greatfull for all the work he has accomplished together with the other members. Interested in spiritual matters since almost a child - I realized how beautiful the spiritual teachings are.

But now I have a question. I would be greatful for some answers...
There are times when in public or among people I have this feeling...

A feeling that I shouldn't give away my thoughts or behave in such and such manner. It's a feeling that sort of tells me "Don't behave in this way - your character is too strong - your thoughts are those that people don't understand - you have too much energy in yourself - you have too much confidence - while behaving and acting as such you give people reasons to think about how much they differ - your too independent - you should think more like others - be compassionate and don't make them see this - don't reveal yourself too much..."

And so on. After this fealing comes I become less energetic, I am quiet , doubt sometimes follows me and so on. I am not scared of anything as far as I know, but this feeling tells me to slow down as if I could hurt someone by being myself - (I feel even guilty) outspoken, energetic , without worries, living in the now. It's strange. Nothing occurs like this when I am alone. Only among people.

My question or questions - is this something I should let go of. Or is it something I should listen to? How does this kind of feeling come along with the spiritual teachings? Can this have something to do with the ideals of Christianity of being meek , subservient and so on? I live in Poland where most people declare themselves Christians... I would like to read your thoughts.

Ramirez

Post Number: 267
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Silence.

Welcome to the board :-)

In a crowd unless one wishes to gather a crowd it may be the wisest course of action to remain silent and simply observe or participate naturally as yourself without attaching any mantle of being a teacher or prospective martyr.

Why should your energy diminish in a crowd if you have thoughts of behaving in such or such a manner ?
Do you have some feelings of obligation towards others which might cause this ?
The crowd pass you by yet you are part of the crowd though still uniquely yourself and you might consider it to be a sensible responsibility just to be yourself irrespective of the crowd.

Standing on a soapbox to make announcements of the nature that you wish to proclaim and spread the word of truth ..... maybe it's best to leave that to the professionals .... especially in predominately catholic Poland.

In smaller gatherings discussing controversial subjects might be appropriate.
Cheers.

Silence

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ramirez.

Writing "among people" I also had friends in mind. It's not even talking about truth (in the sense about the spirit for example, or that not everything ends in death) - I don't speak of such subjects unless asked...

But just having a fresh mind while concerning some things, problems, and so on. And not letting your old/usual thought patterns prevail. People always worry, something bothers them, always plan the future, always think that later it will be "better" - instead of just realizing the "now" and so on. It's sad that people are so unhappy and yet they do nothing about it.

Well, just wanted to share my thoughts.

Adam

Joev

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello
I need help, I have a problem with my daughter that she is afraid of eating in public.
I know that there was a simple exercise to help with fears, like fear of water etc.

Justsayno

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joev, your daughter needs to look at the reasons why she won't eat in public. Is she overweight and self conscious? Did she have a bad experience before? Sometimes the weirdest things happen to a person that means nothing to an observer, but everything to the person it affects. She knows the reason or reasons and sometimes it's too painful to share with a parent. Sometimes if a person is told "do you really need that second piece of cake?" that may damage the self esteem or reinforce her thinking that she is fat and worthless. Sorry I know of no simple exercise other than finding out the root of the problem.
Sheila

Adysor

Post Number: 195
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eating with friends in public and engaging in conversations while eating would probably make those "worries" disappear. How old is she?
Adrian.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 279
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome , Silence ;

You really explained eveything very well , and true to the natural reaction both of self and others .
I've experienced this myself , just as you described .
It's part of life itself to keep selfhood in posture while in public .
The teachings reveal this as well , but the religions have people being somewhat positive/negative in asserting that they are right and who doesnt agree is wrong .
Who cares ,really ? Most people , I find are not religious , but use it as a social mechanism .

I met a young lady recently , who introduced herself while leaving a party and when someone else asked what religion she was , she responded quite graciously , " I don't have a religion . I treat people as important individuals and they are more to me than any god ."

So my advice is to take heart , and have a little humour about it .
Keep a knowing smile to yourself and remember ,who can be poor, who posesses a treasure ? And you certainly do .

Thanks , Zaarkon (biter of tires ,cars, etc.)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page