Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 19, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through November 19, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 508
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Zhila,

Thank you for clearing that up for me... Looking at that picture alone did not do it for me... it appears Billy did mention it that way and I did not absorb it... Thanks for pointing it out, it is amazing how we find so much information when we work together rather than working alone or apart...

Bedenke alles ist eines...
Remember, everything is one...

Salome

Creational

Post Number: 373
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Randy,

I can see how easy it is to confuse this issue and I am certainly glad I was able to help.

Salome with Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was cruisin thru some archives and ran across this:

Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 06:22 am:
(1st part of posting deleted for brevity)
2. In order to answer your question logically, there is no "Creational frequency" for making any alternate Universes, so-called new-age scientists or anyone who claims this are telling utter and complete non-sense.
No people, no spiritual or material life in a Universe is able to create a Universe, nobody, not even the highest evolved spiritform-collective "PETALE" can do this.
ONLY a Pre-Creation can create an idea for a new Creation / Universe, from which this Creation / Universe has to create itself from that idea.
The DAL universe is not an alternate Universe, but the twin Universe of this Universe (called DERN); this means that both Universes are almost identical in their age and inception by Pre-Creation, but they are totally individual and autonomous Universes.
The fact that inter-universal travel is possible is because this Universe and its twin Universe (DAL) have the same structure to support material and spiritual life as we know it.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

So, I thought to add to this abit, if for no other reason than my own edification.
The idea of a "creational frequency" is an intriguing one for me. From what I have seen, frequency or vibration doesn't come into play until after the universe already has some form or structure. Lets leave it at that.

I don't know exactly how to make sense of what I see when I see a creational point - it looks like a bubble expanding outwards inside, and while the bubble has a single shell, it also has two dichotomous sides which switch places with each other. Hence the idea of twin universes. When I was (much) younger, I used to try to visualize this with a rubber band, which makes for a woefully inadequate model, but at least it is tactile.

The structure of the universes is (I believe) a function of the shape of the bubble that is formed when the universe is initially created, and subsequently of all the bubbles that are recreated once the whole thing starts. Because the inverses have the same initial structure, it is a given that the two universes would have the same laws and what-not.

But then it is hard for me to tell where my imagination leaves off from where it began in the first place.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Further reflections on the 'void':

Please pardon how strange these comments sound - the common languages we share don't have a deep-structure that lends itself to explaining the void.

The void underlies everything that exists. Does the void exist? No, but paradoxically it is 'there' without 'is-ing'. Existence is a function of being within the Universe, which the void is not.

The void is everywhere (as much as it is not anywhere) - the void is underlies every quantum point of space/time bubbles (again, please pardon the inexact terminology), and thus it also underlies all matter/energy. Less exactly, it coexists with everything (although it does not exist per se). It does not have a structure that reflects what has sprung from it - it remains unperturbed by any happenstance.

The void lacks any vibration, however it has some differentiation, which can be explained in terms of coincident happenstances. The void fills the 'space' between these disparate (collective coincidences?).

Nothing can 'exist' in void without the structure with which it originally came into being. Only consciousness can travel the void, only awareness can perceive it, only self-eminence can survive it.

Anyway, just some thoughts to ponder, maybe right, maybe wrong.

: )
Love is always the way

Creational

Post Number: 382
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sitkaa,

Prior to being exposed to Billy's material, I wrote a manuscript pertaining and in line with your post #45 but sort of dissecting the subject matter from different aspects or angles if you will.

Someday I may work up enough courage to first complete its editing which is now half done by my daughter and then hopefully publish it. I just wanted to let you know that the very concept has always been behind, under, within, nowhere yet everywhere in my thoughts like the concept itself.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creational, thanks for understanding.

I look forward to someday reading what you write.

For now, I have decided to re-evaluate what I thought I knew in light of a more thorough reading of the Meier material, before I conjecture again. From the looks of it, it may take awhile to get through.

: )
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Consensuality, the great equalizer

Love here
Love there
Love everywhere

love !
Love is always the way

Creational

Post Number: 388
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is something to think about...

Similar yet above and beyond any other perfect masterpiece, each time I reread Billy’s material, I tend to discover something new.

With his writing, though, it is not only 'something'; it is as if almost 'everything' is new and rewritten in a new light and from a new perspective.

Here is what I think is truly happening in this particular interaction between; me the reader and Billy’s writings; The Spiritual Teachings:

His materials are without a doubt timeless and eternal, therefore always a constant part of this equation as the Creation's properties always are; such as Truth, Love, Peace, Logic, and Knowledge; its unique oneness and all inclusive quality.

The actual variable in this equation is the reader's consciousness; in this case my state of being and thoughts.

So, every time I reread his material, as the variable and evolving spirit that I truly am, the outcome of the equation logically varies; hopefully each time with a better product that last.

When the material and my thoughts become one without any new discovery in my part, is when the two side of this equation equates and that is probably when the physical realm is over for my spirit, eons from now I suppose!

How do you guys feel while reading his spiritual teachings?

Salome with Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems the writer is trying to define what makes the esoteric so ephemeral by grasping at subtleties and hopefully being able to integrate them more commonly into his own awarenesses.
Love is always the way

J_rod7

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zhila, Greetings in Peace

It is the same for me -- I am re-reading the Goblet Of Truth again, and something NEW seems to awaken in my being, a 'greater light' comes into my consciousness. It is also the same when I go back through some section of the Contact Notes -- a Lightness of Being grows again.

[ "The actual variable in this equation is the reader's consciousness" ] = great truth in this.

Thank You Zhila

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Adysor

Post Number: 174
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the 'void',

The void is such that we can't even talk about it. The moment we "summon" it as words, it's not void anymore. Basically, we can't say anything about the void nor think about it. Otherwise it comes into existence...so not void anymore.

Just a thought.
Adrian.

Redbeard

Post Number: 139
Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila, very good, it made me think of this section of "LIFE IN THE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL" that I have been reading lately...

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Spiritual_Teachings

Truly, it is in the interest of every human being to strive for, and attain, spiritual and conscious expansion and depth, in order to revise his present concept of life. It is a concept of life, which had followed purely materialistic and unreal paths of faith as its course and, as a consequence, propelled the truth of the spirit into severe damnation. A reversal, however, will not be easy, because its path is overgrown with vines and thorns. Concerning the most crucial truths, frequently opposite directions have to be taken, because man must learn that through the existence of his Creative spirit, he possesses for all duration of time an immortal part, namely the spirit - a spirit that works together with the Creative realm and does not play servile role as it has been stated by cults. In fact, each human being must prove to himself that his spirit works in a Creative manner, and that he must find his perfection within himself, to ensure perfection in Creation itself. For those who have gained this knowledge, there will grow an inescapable obligation to put their own material life in the background, and to guide their spiritual existence toward Creation's monumental viewpoints, which contain an endless continuity in their constant transformation.
Peace, Matt

Thomas

Post Number: 747
Posted on Tuesday, November 03, 2009 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adysor you are somewhat incorrect. The void is not exactly a void to begin with in the strictest sense according to BEAM. He states that the void is indeed filled with a form of matter far finer than anything we know of. It is called a void because it was void of anything other than just this raw material.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Kingman

Post Number: 684
Posted on Tuesday, November 03, 2009 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

In your words I can again sense your personal journey in the discovering, and, re-discovering of Billy's efforts towards sharing the Creational truths for us earthworms. I can experience a true passion your thoughts reveal. Billy has an unfailing focus he directs at the individual reader, always clarifying ones own responsibility in life with his repetitive statements, always rephrased, yet identical in its meaning.

You wrote this at the end of your post,

"When the material and my thoughts become one without any new discovery in my part, is when the two side of this equation equates and that is probably when the physical realm is over for my spirit, eons from now I suppose!"

I would think that once Billy's materials become one, in one-owns thinking, ones ability in living a life full of virtue would truly begin flowering. As a human, we will still need to make our mistakes in our evolutionary progress, and, as our emotional feelings become finer and finer, as well as unknown senses arrive, we will become more and more sensitive to events around us. While someday we may have a real understanding of these unchanging truths, our evolution still needs its challenges for a balanced nature, and still very much wrapped in a body.

I'm also cheerfully reminded in your writings of what we truly have been offered once again, this priceless treasure that lifts our miniscule spirit towards its goal of pure love of all things, great and small, received through Billy's diligence, and unsurpassed throughout all universes.

This may not be what you were asking as a response, so hopefully you don't think I'm just a wreckless poster!

Thank you again for the 'sparkle' you freely share with all here.
a friend in america
Shawn

Adysor

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, November 03, 2009 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Thomas,

So I could say if there is a chamber containing only pure oxygen and nothing else, void. It doesn't contain anything other than that material.
Adrian.

Thomas

Post Number: 751
Posted on Tuesday, November 03, 2009 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes you could actually say that! :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Ykmp

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How does the doublespiral structure of the Creation provided in "Introduction to the Creation" counter rotate?

Note that there are two groups of spiral lines: one of 7 finer lines and another of 3 thicker lines. These two groups of lines do not overlap in the drawing.

So, how does one visualize this counter rotation in 3 dimentional space? Any advice about this would be appreciated.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1110
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ykmp, Peace Be With You

First to say Welcome to the Forum. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

And Please introduce yourself in the Section: Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? at your earliest convenience.

To your question: [ "How does the doublespiral structure of the Creation provided in "Introduction to the Creation" counter rotate?" ] ---

--- Visualize the Energy of Creation as MOVING along the double spiral. It is the Movement of Energy which produces the counter-rotation.

Remember too, the diagram is only a static representation, shown for this visualization. The actual "lines" are in reality -- more like Bands of Energy, without all the separation seen in the diagram, and it also represents a LIVING expression of the Creation Energy.

The counter-rotation applies from the sub-Microscopic (Quantum) on up through all the levels of the Material Creation to the Macroscopic Universe. This provides the polarity needed to bind all subsequent expressions of the numerous Energy Fields in the Material manifestation.

This why Galaxies spin as they do. This is how the the Electron Fields may interact with adjacent "atoms" to create all the chemical reactions, including those which give rise to life itself.

You may be interested to read this, in a discussion between Billy and Semjase, a description of the Universe, it's construction, the 7-belts, the relative "time spans" of the Creation,
and more, at this link: ...
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_143

In Peace -- Salome

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Sitkaa

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has creation had a single creational point at the beginning of everything, and from which everything that is created is a consequence of following natural laws?

Or is creation ever creating itself in a manner analogous to what it had previously created.

The difference for me is the question of predetermination - is the universe ordered according to natural laws, or are the natural laws merely ascertained by the living beings in the universe, while the universe continues to grow? Another way of looking at it is this: has the magic of creation occurred once, or is it ever recurrent?
Love is always the way

Ykmp

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, November 14, 2009 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod, thanks for the explanation, and the links to additional reading. I also looked at Billy Meier’s answer in 1998 to the question: “What is Creation?”, and his essay on the same question. Thus the following questions:

1) How is the “counter rotation” of the double spiral energy flow related to the balance of the 100% positive and negative energies. if at all?
2) Since Creation is the Universe and everything in it that exhibits some forms of energy (each having been endowed with a “particle” of Creation), how is the energy flow related to the co-evolution of All that is Creation?
3) In view of a size of up to ~3 followed by 64 zeros light years, what are the times for the energy flows to complete their cycles in the six outer belts of the Universe?
4) How is this co-evolution different from the eventual return of a mature spiritual human being to Creation?

Separately, could you comment on the apparent abruptness in the paragraph transitions in the essay on “What is Creation?”, first with “There are no English terms that convey the meaning of the German terms Wesen and Wesenheit.” and “Of or relating to the psyche.”, then with “To elaborate on these functions, Billy Meier responds to a question about the Material Belt of our Universe:” and “The doublespiral structure of the Creation:” Apologies if I have an outdated version of the essay.

I look forward to learning your reply. All the best, Martin

Edward

Post Number: 1531
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa....

Yes, best to continue further, here.

Well, as far as I know, is...that within the Absolute Nothing, the UR/Original
Creation made only ONE Creating point, if you will. And manifested further,
from that point onward, in recurrence...in accumulating fashion; as Semjase
once mentioned her description as, similar to a - (soap/water) Bubble -
effect.

And as what I have gathered is, that every Creation is Unique(: just as every
human being within her, is like-wise; races, systems, galaxies, etc...)! Non
are alike(; sub Creations, etc....)

There can be 'parallel/twin' Universes(sub Creations), but not in the sense,
that they are identically the same. They are all different, and Unique, but
only created/generated...almost at the same time/moment.

Thus, as you can notice, is that WE ALL...Contribute to the Out-Come of the
(Total) State Of Being/Existence; it be that of the concerning Creation,
humans, animals, etc.; which I could make out. And this...all...has
Effect...through the Natural Creational Laws(: Consequence(s) - Cause and
Effect); from the smallest (Spiritual) energy elements up to the very Course
Material Matter elements. And thus, they all labor in Unison, to achieve an
Affect/Result/Out-Come.....and in/through time...will Perfect itself, as
indented by (the) Creation. And so: the Creational Recycle Mechanism is
constantly at work...till her - Slumber Time -, sets in(: this is another
subject which you will come across as you read about Creation...).

I think whilst you read and study the Meier materials through time, concerning
the mentioned and your questions, similar mentioned would unravel itself, to
you, in much more comprehensive format. I just attempt, to explain/describe it
in a nutshell.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Martin,

Very well, you have searched yourself and found parts of the answers. Unfortunate that the answer was cut short, as there is MUCH more to be explained, and I don't know if I can do proper justice in this, for I do not walk in Billy's shoes.

If you look to the double-spiral of Creation Energy, you will notice that the inner spirals rotate in counter-direction to the outer spirals. As this Energy is in motion, it will generate certain "field-effects," similar to what occurs in an electrical generator. In the case of the double-spiral, the polarity of the two fields neutralize each other to produce a balance.

The German terms Wesen and Wesenheit, may be translated as nature and Naturalness, or as essence and Essence. These are also the difference between Being and BEING. So do study the Being and the BEING for a more complete understanding.

Now to understand the "rate-of-flow" of the Creation Energy, it becomes necessary to make some assumptions which might (or might not) be correct.

We know that the "speed-of-light" is variable as the Universe ages, so this may not be a reliable "yardstick." The 'velocity' of light was much greater in the early Universe than it is now. The 'velocity' of light will continue to decrease up to the mid-point in the life-cycle of the Universe. Information related to the speed-of-light can only reference what we know now in our current time.

When the original idea of Creation, combined with the Vast quantities of super-fine Energy which Creation coalesced from the Void, exploded out from the "big-bang," the expansion was at a rate 10^7000 times the "speed-of-light."

If we look now to Telepathy, of which there are two forms - Mental and Spiritual - The Mental Telepathy has a limited range, not much more than here to the Moon, whereas the Spiritual Telepathy has an unlimited range and propagates at a rate 7000 times the speed-of-light.

This number, 7000 X "speed-of-light" seems to be ubiquitous in Creation, so we may apply this value to the velocity propagation of Energy flow in the Double-Spiral.
The rest is simple math: divide [(~3 X 10^64 LY) /by (7000 X "speed-of-light")]. Remember to keep units the same, ie. LY to miles or Kilometers, and "speed-of-light" to miles/Yr or Km/Yr; your answer will come out in 'Years'.

Here is an interesting discussion from Billy, at the link ...

How did our universe and our world come into existence

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/How_did_our_universe_and_our_world_come_into_existence%3F

Peace

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Sitkaa

Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"...within the Absolute Nothing, the UR/Original
Creation made only ONE Creating point, if you will. And manifested further,
from that point onward, in recurrence...in accumulating fashion; as Semjase
once mentioned her description as, similar to a - (soap/water) Bubble -
effect."

Yes, Edward, that is how I have seen it, too. What is it that drives us to visualize this so? The exploration of the depths of selfness? And why do we see the same or analogous things? Why don't we see the universe in some other way. For example, instead of visualizing the universe in terms of (inside-out) space/time bubbles, why don't we see them as branching cones or chains of donuts or some other shape? In my meditation/visualization on how the universe came into being, I have tried to be open to what ever came up, but what I have seen is still based upon bubbles, like a universe of sea foam, flouncing on the waves of original intents, which themselves are reflected about.

Anyway, I will have to read this stuff more to get a sense of the Plejaren perspective, which I am sure is abit more sophisticated (and probably accurate) than my own. To answer my own question - single creational point or recurrent - both: by rule of the Universality of Analogy. However, I am still steadfast in my belief that this rule works upon a (bubble-esque) matrix that does not always follow this rule.
Love is always the way

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page