Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 24, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through November 24, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1537
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa.....

Well, my understanding is...that the Bubble Effect, is related to the Black
Holes which is created/generated within Creation. Each Black Hole represents a
New (sub) Creation and a (New) Bubble! And so this process just keeps on
reoccurring...endlessly. If one Creation Contracts...there is still many that
will exist onward, through the Black Hole scenario. Thus, Creation is ALWAYS
ALIVE! And each is Unique...and ever Perfecting; still generated with the UR
components; each configured uniquely as every Creation is unique.

Perhaps, this Bubble Effect can form awkwardness, to some point?

Say, due to differences within each Creational, manifestation and her
Circumstances, etc. Thus, not really equal in proportions, dealt during such
processing. Thus, not per se...evenly...diffused. So, it would not be a very
round or perfect Sphere-like manifestation, this Bubble Effect, whilst
processing. Circumstantial factors play part.

But, the whole of Creation and all related is still an Enigma. Billy knows
what he knows...just as the Plejarans do, and they too...still have (much) to
learn of how far she still expands and whatever other 'format', etc...and WHAT
lies further beyond her boundaries, so to speak.

Thus, there is still very much information to be accumulated concerning when
in Pure Spirit Format, so to speak. Because, beyond that/this point....it
becomes even more interesting! We are delivered from our Material format, and
continue in pure Spirit format. In which a whole new chapter unveils itself to
us. Thus, to some point, this too is an enigma for the Pure Spiritual Levels:
WHAT even lies Beyond...them! Perhaps they 'know' and will not reveal? And/or
we of human composition are just not Creational Spiritual enough to Comprehend
such Truths? But, I think this makes Life and Existence even more....
interesting! Always something NEW; which does break the 'monotonous'. Thus,
The Creation is not monotonous! Ever interesting to examine....

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1118
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, You absolutely MUST back-up your statement(s) with proper references, OR say that it is your OPINION. ONE or the OTHER.

Re: [ "Well, my understanding is...that the Bubble Effect, is related to the Black Holes which is created/generated within Creation. Each Black Hole represents a New (sub) Creation and a (New) Bubble!" ]

The "Bubble Effect" relates to the ongoing Creation of Universes. Black Holes do not create new Universes, despite the wild imaginations or theories.

Black Holes do not lead to White Holes, nor contain any other creation within them. If Billy or the Plejarens say otherwise, POST THE REFERENCE.

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1541
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Black Wholes' DO become NEW Universes/Creations!!!

Billy, explains this LOUD and CLEAR!!!

You look this up, yourself!!

"SEEK...and you will FIND!!!"; a wise man once said!! :-)

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1881
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The term "Black Hole" is somewhat defined in FIGU Bulletin #8: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_008

Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1882
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Black Holes exist within the Material Belt of this Creation. I'm not sure how you are defining the term "Universe" versus "Creation"?

Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr ED = YOU made the outrageous claim that: [ "Each Black Hole represents a New (sub) Creation" ].

It YOUR burden to prove your statement, NOT mine.!

Back it up, or you will have proved yourself to be a deceitful fool to everyone on this Forum.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Thank you for the references Scott. However, neither in that, nor any other reference which I have searched, is there any talk of black holes creating Universes.

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Hector

Post Number: 528
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase, contact 53:

"The universe is the inner & the outer body of the Creation".

In my opinion, the visible, measurable universe is just a material manifestation of the Creation. Its outer body. The inner body may refer to everything that exists, but is not visible, not touchable, it cannot be perceived by the senses.

A black hole may also be a manifestation of the Creation and some of its Laws. The law of Werden und Vergehen (creation-destruction cycles). A black hole is like a recycling facility where all kind of matter and energy from the final stages of planets and stars are recycled, and as a result of this process new suns, stars, planets, solar systems and galaxies are created. Therefore, black holes do not create universes, but transform them, following the Law of Evolution. Black holes may be an important and indivisible part of the Creation, but not comparable to the Creation itself...

This my opinion on this difficult, complicated subject....

Markcampbell

Post Number: 288
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not a moderator , but Rod , what is it that we have invested here ? Is it necessary to "shout" .

"Deceitful fool" is twice an insult . It's enough to say that someone is deceitful , but could it be that he's only mistaken ? As for " fool" , he's part of this forum for some time , and there are really no fools here .

For me it's just an eyesore. You come entitled , or so it would seem . You are of an age that you should not have to be told much , but do you see the moderators slapping anyone down for their questionable information ? If anything , they politely remind them to support their evidence . You might try NEUTRALLY posting a fast comment : " not supported " , or something like that .

So , his posts irritate you . I have learned to just let those persons be . They may get some information wrong , but no stars will supernova over it , although some forum members do .

I have a lot of confidence in both of you , despite all of this .

Sitkaa

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I haven't seen black holes as being involved in the creation of the universe. Instead, black holes can be seen as the universe in miniature, except that they seem to be sped-up versions of the universe, evolving more quickly than the rest of creation. Black holes can thus be seen as analogous to the contraction of the universe at the end of its life. But this is just how I have seen it, never heard to put this way anywhere else...
Love is always the way

Adysor

Post Number: 209
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Mr ED = YOU made the outrageous claim that: [ "Each Black Hole represents a New (sub) Creation" ]"

I don't know why you guys are fighting so hard over this kind of information...

Everyone claims to know something about the universe and creation now... All you "know" is some words that Billy explained. So far all you can say is that this information may be or not true. And will probably be so for many thousands of years until we find out for ourselves somehow. There is not point in fighting over information which is not supported by proof.
Adrian.

Thomas

Post Number: 767
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Creations do not come from black holes according to BEAM because a new = Creation can be created only from a Creation form higher than one such as o= urs.=A0 Higher Creation forms have no material universe and thus no materia= l black holes.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Rarena

Post Number: 533
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation, that which is all...

For those interested in Black Holes... Deitmar Roth wrote a book entitled; In Search of Truth and Freedom... In the book, among other things, he frequently mentions black holes... Deitmar, a college physics professor... and former (or current) FIGU member, knows Billy's material and gives his ideas and knowledge in a very well read and informative way.

For me black holes with tornados and water going down a drain are similar involving matter and electromagnetic radiation... It is also the way in which we term "electricity" behaves... specifically in regards to magnetism and electrical energy being perpendicular... the left hand thumb rule...

Could it be... sister Universes are connected by one? (I.E. DAL and DERN)

Ykmp

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,
It will take me more time to read into the present information with regard to Creation.
Maybe you could advise me on where to access preliminary English translations of the contact notes and bulletins available in Hoch Deutsch? I have looked at futureofmankind site, and other related sites for such access with only partial results (still missing notes 36-75, 107-final, excepting the partial translations on some of these notes in the future... site).
Thanks again and with best regards,
Martin

J_rod7

Post Number: 1124
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings All

Mark, [""Deceitful fool" is twice an insult"] -- was meant to be. However, as you also say: ["but could it be that he's only mistaken?"] -- for that, I would be willing to give "the benefit-of-doubt." Perhaps Mr Ed has been reading too much fiction; just confused. We will await his evidence, or withdrawal of his statement, it must be the one or the other.

We KNOW the Black Holes are real, just as Billy says. We see the evidence in some binary systems where one of the two has ended as a Black Hole and the other sun orbits more and more tightly around it, being ripped down into that spot of nothingness. The equations of Astrophysics support the end of large Stars -- they blow off their outer layers and the core disappears instantly into the Black Hole. Some are lonely wanderers through the Galaxy, bringing destruction with them whenever they cross through intact solar systems.

There is no MASS inside a Black Hole, only Energy under huge pressure and rotating like a dynamo. All the Star's mass converted according to E=MC^2, a HUGE quantity of Energy. All the seemingly separate Quantum forces and fields will have rejoined into their original configuration - that elusive Unified Force.

Imagine intelligence in all that Energy (as all Energy IS Creation Energy). The view from inside would be spectacular -- since Time and Space have ceased to exist ('Time' goes to nearly an Infinite value, while 'space; has gone to a zero value), you would see the entire rest of the Universe wind-up and end in the same instant the Black Hole is created.

The "inside" of a Black Hole will be the brightest place in all the Universe, since every frequency of Energy will pour into the Hole from every direction, in that same "instant-of-time" inside, which will be many Trillions of years seen from "outside." Two relative perspectives.

The Galaxy has literally Millions of Black Holes, besides the Giant one at the core -- "the Central Sun." EVERY other galaxy will also have their Millions of Black Holes. Those at the cores of galaxies are the original "seeds" by which galaxies are born -- once the first HyperStar forms in a huge cloud of Hydrogen gas, then explodes into a large Black Hole -- the gravity waves begin to compress the rest of the cloud into many more Billions of Stars, which orbit the new core in the same plane as the Spin of the Hole. So in this sense, the Black Holes have led to the creation of new galaxies.

So, YES, these are all an essential part of the purpose of Creation.

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 291
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7 ;

You remain willfully obstinant and obsessive with gaining public scrutiny of those that you judge.

It shows that you know exactly nothing about the spiritual teachings , especially neutrality . Facts and figures and tech , you know well , it seems .

As you sit behind your desk and point your mouse at this person who you have a real angst against , it reveals that you have no intention of becoming evolved in psyche ,in a way that serves other human beings .Your humanitarian efforts are appreciated , however this does not give you the right to go on a continued tirade , making yourself look like an over-indulgent teenager at a school , looking for public favor against someone . In fact it denigrates your other effeorts , because all is public access here . " 'Humanitarian champion' carries on like a bully "

That you see this as a kind of judge and jury situation that you empower yourself to humiliate others , is really sickening for me to witness . It reveals a really nasty, frustrated personality .
And by the way , this is not about the other guy ; refer to grade-school lessons if any were learned at all.

What it boils down to is this :

If this website forum's purity ( and the information presented in it) is so direly important to defend , why not defend it with the same knowledge that it teaches ? True respect for others , whether they know as much as you , or whether they are correct or not . You make the whole lot of us look like a ship of fools by carrying on as you do , amateurish . You pose yourself as a watchdog over the forum , and it is a position that you alone value .

I have stepped forward here as only another human being who has asked you to re-examine your thoughts on the matter .

I will reserve further judgement of your character , which you have repeatedly asked for .

MC

Smukhuti

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderator, Please cancel my last post in this forum and accept this one containing some typos fixed.
--------------------------------------------------

Hi Rod,

My understanding in the area of nuclear physics, relativity and astrophysics is limited. So apologies beforehand for any unknowingly committed mistake or speculative comments in this post.
Lets's begin with:

quote:

There is no MASS inside a Black Hole, only Energy under huge pressure and rotating like a dynamo. All the Star's mass converted according to E=MC^2, a HUGE quantity of Energy.

This is a very radical perspective that you put. First of all, mass is compressed energy and this is indisputable in this forum. But MASS, in current world understanding (outside the forum) is not energy; just that mass and energy are interchangeable. When you say "there is no MASS inside a black hole", you are in a sense both right and wrong. Isn't it?

The current understanding of black hole is that when a star dies, its nuclear fuel is no longer able to hold itself and it collapses to either a white dwarf or neutron star or a black hole depending on its original mass. The spent material of the original star thus contracts and contracts and it attracts particle from surrounding areas till it becomes so heavy (highly dense) that light cannot escape from its gravity.

Hence the core idea behind present day theories on black hole is the occurrence of mass with extremely high density. If you have any paper/material from where you have sourced your information contradicting the established knowledge, please share with us. The idea of the singularity being an imploding energy is one to be researched. Of course E=mc^2 may not be valid as all the materials for a nuclear reaction are already exhausted.

quote:

The "inside" of a Black Hole will be the brightest place in all the Universe, since every frequency of Energy will pour into the Hole from every direction, in that same "instant-of-time" inside, which will be many Trillions of years seen from "outside." Two relative perspectives.

At one point of time, the photons within the black hole and the photons reaching the black hole from the event horizon would reach singularity resulting either in stationary photon or else photon would be ejected in other end of the event-horizon (white-hole). The question is, does stationary photon have the same effect as a moving photon reaches eye (sensation of light)?

Here E^2 = m^2c^4 + p^2c^2 = 0, since photon mass, m=0; and in case of stationary photon momentum, p=0. If stationary photon has no mass, no energy, what the heck it is? The answer can be found with the explanation that maybe at a certain threshold, sufficiently slowed down photon decays into invisible radio waves(E=hc/L = 0 approx if L is a very high value).

quote:

The Galaxy has literally Millions of Black Holes, besides the Giant one at the core -- "the Central Sun." EVERY other galaxy will also have their Millions of Black Holes. Those at the cores of galaxies are the original "seeds" by which galaxies are born -- once the first HyperStar forms in a huge cloud of Hydrogen gas, then explodes into a large Black Hole -- the gravity waves begin to compress the rest of the cloud into many more Billions of Stars, which orbit the new core in the same plane as the Spin of the Hole. So in this sense, the Black Holes have led to the creation of new galaxies.

Here is my understanding: The big-bang dispersed a large amount of fine-matter in the universe and after the seven belts were formed, the interaction of positive energies from the Ur-space and negative energies from Transformation belt gradually built up mass in the material belt. As mass was built up, so did weak gravitational force and hence coalescing of matter and further, tendency of bodies to move toward each other (motion). In some cases, the amount of matter accumulated was fast and sufficient to ignite a fusion process (resulting in stars) and in other cases the mass was sufficient only enough to form Ur-planets. The resulting clustering of masses and the resultant attraction meant that in some cases, two bodies developed enough relative tangential velocity as to fall in to an orbit. At a micro scale (relatively speaking) that's how planets and moons are formed; at a larger scale that's how sol systems are formed and at a macro scale that's how rotating galaxies are formed. The central sun is formed because of two-fold reason:
a) Firstly, the reason why the galaxy is formed around that particular area is the initial relative mass being on the higher side compared to the surrounding were able to attract nearby masses of space dust and set them into relative motion.
b) Secondly, the property of a rotating system to have least tangential velocity in the central area resulting in coalescing of mass - more often than not resulting in producing a large number of stars but also producing a central black hole which grows to an enormous proportion due to consumption of matter from nearly available stars.

Salome

Sitkaa

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, since a gravity wave can travel faster than the speed of light, of what is a gravity wave comprised? It cannot be composed of the stuff that travels through the 'bubbles' of space/time. It must be some affect upon space/time itself.
Love is always the way

J_rod7

Post Number: 1126
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mark

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to me that it is getting a lot colder and more foggier outside most recently don't you think.... as well as inside too! Remember children "Only you can prevent Forest Fires !!! ~ Smoky the Bear"

Always strive for clear discernment and to try to always maintain a good overall perspective and when all else fails triangulate your position or even if that fails do as they do now ... GPS it!!!

No where in the book does, it say that you have to like it or anything let alone accept whatever may be !!! And if that be the case then please ... why not change it for the betterment of the whole !!!

"When I was born the doctor took one look at my face ... turned me over
and said. Look ... twins!"
~ Rodney Dangerfield

p.s. I fought the war for choice even though, I had no other choice !!!

Again my apologies to all the moderators and everyone! Maybe just maybe someday we will, all learn to be co-creator's!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Mqhassan

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forum members,

The interesting thing about the Black Hole equation is its characteristic, where mass is proportioal to the radius and not the volume.

Rs = 2*G*M / C^2

When this is applied to larger bodies , the density drops drastically, because of that.

I would like to put a challenge for people interested in this subject.

Just assume a radius of a Black Hole to be 10^64 light years and see for yourslves what happens.

Calculate the resulting mass and let us come back to discuss the results. We can then determine whether Creation is actually a Black Hole where nothing escapes the Displacement or Bumper Belt.

For people interested I would recommend the book " The Black Hole War " by Leonard Susskind

Salome

Mohammed

Lonnie

Post Number: 293
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

I enjoy your comments pertaining to the Creation and black holes. I respect your right to express opinions and share knowledge in the freedom and peace that this forum provides. I don't agree with anyones' rush to judgment of your character which appears to be more of a reflection of the person judging.

This discussion is supposed to be about the Creation itself. Some, it seems, are more creative at long, hypocritical insults.

Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 293
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you too ,Rod .

Salome , Mark

Thomas

Post Number: 768
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to BEAM himself gravity is limited to lightspeed.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page