Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 03, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spirit (Creation-energy) Lessons » Archive through December 03, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael

Post Number: 834
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a response from Mariann in Switzerland:

These two questions are out of Kanon 31. Would always be nice to mention the Kanon! You cannot take it literally. The two sentences describe the visions of Henok. The OM will be published anew with some explanations by Billy. I guess it only means that the unfair ones (Ungerechten) will have no more possibility to live among the fair ones. It is no good to pick one or two sentences out of a whole KANON and ask questions like that. The process of reincarnation and incarnation is always the same and doesn't change, so it can only mean that once the critical mass has been passed over, the unfair ones will have no more chance to do their misdeeds. Another explanation could be the Codex, the guilty ones were under. And in KANON 31 this may very well be the case. But in the meantime the codex is "out of order", i.e. the KG members have solved the problem.

Also, please use the words in the figu.dict. Ungerechte is not translated as unrightous but as unfair ones. Unrechtschaffene is translated as "non-rightous ones".
Michael Horn

Syn

Post Number: 212
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

o.0 dictionary, can someone link me?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Getknowledge

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mr. Horn

Sorry, Mariann, i figured that the book title and line # was sufficient. Mind you, i dont have the book at the moment, and am relying on Jose's "unofficial" translation of excerpts from the book Om.

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/excerptsthebookomupdated.htm

"...the unfair (Ungerechten) ones will have no more possibility to live among the fair ones, having no more chance to do their misdeeds."

..and the Codex is "out of order"

From the verses, i am clear about a certain cleansing of the earth from "vermin", of course, but, i am still unclear about the "what" and "where". Considering if they will still be on earth, the spirit-forms must have a radical transformation then, and the unfair PERSONALITY will not continue to exist, but the verses clearly states that these are the ones that will not change. So the verses may be impling that the unfair one's SPIRIT-FORM (in which will not continue to exist, reborn and "have no more possibility to live among the fair ones") will continue to incarnate somewhere else...am i still taking it too literally?
Tien

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So these translations are unofficial or where have they come from.My understanding is there is no official translation available as yet if there is I want to know where I can get it. Please.
Peace John

Getknowledge

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But it could also mean that the spirit-form itself will not exist, so no incarnations either, but that would contradict
Meier's teaching about the spirit.

Can someone define "vision" in FIGU terms? About their nature and difference to predictions, prophesies, and dreams, etc..

Thanks!
Tien

Marksmanr

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn I figured out the link:
http://dict.figu.org/

Hi Tien,

My interpretation is that no more will unrighteous people who commit misdeeds exist on the Earth, because only righteous people who satisfy themselves with peace will live on it. However this is not literal ie. actual people cease to exist, but more like the bad consciousness will cease to exist.
Reece Stiller

Getknowledge

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnny,

i presume, once published, Billy's actual books will have the official translations, accordingly.
Tien

Edward

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien....

I also once read what you are referring to.

But, in such case, it is the Petale and AA whom could make such decision, and
NOT Creation! Creation does not involve herself in such decisions(: due to
this being a - Material - matter which, involves Reincarnation). Such event
has occurred in the past also, and as I came across; I guess would even be the
case even...into the future, if such Spirit-forms do not LEARN, as they
should.

We know, that the Negative aspects are - Filtered - away, and that Creation
ONLY utilizes the Positive Energies/aspects, within her...for further
Expansion, etc.

Thus, in some sense we could define those mentioned 'foul' Spirit-forms as
being: Filtered away!

And we should NOT see or define this as any type of 'punishment', or what
ever, as do Cult Religions!

Within the Teachings it is mentioned that a life environment (or whatever,
related) must NOT have to exist in any type of pain and grief, etc...for the
sake of a few. And thus, it is: allowed to implement the - banning - of such
individuals/aspects/factors/elements/components, etc. [Filtering, them away!]

So, you see: this all is still...within the framework of The Creation. But
instructed by the mentioned Petale and AA, to create a 'balance' and avert any
further destructions, which would effect us humans as well as The Creation,
Negatively.

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 451
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tien,

Using English to understand the meaning of these important documents is insufficient.

For example, the meaning of das Unwissen, which appears to mean the unwise or the unknowing when in reality means the diverse.

There is also the idea that it is "coded" in German yet not so in English.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena and Reece, you 2 said virtually the same thing; deleting bad consciousness, more oneness or as i put it, radical change. As i posted, the spirit-forms must have a radical transformation then, and the unfair PERSONALITY will not continue to exist, but the verses clearly states that these are the ones that will not change.

Edward you gave the scenario; "filtering", with-in your context, i take it, like falling off the face of the earth, and maybe landing on another planet or asteroid...or perhaps not even existing at all. One way, or another. Leaving the other possibility, the verses may be impling that the unfair one's SPIRIT-FORM (will not continue to exist, reborn and "have no more possibility to live among the fair ones") will continue to incarnate somewhere else...or no incarnations at all.

Or i may be im learning about how difficult it is to translate this type of work from German.
Tien

Marksmanr

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think like as Mariann said, that "once the critical mass has been passed over, the unfair ones will have no more chance to do their misdeeds."

The reason for no more chance would be that no longer would the unfair ones have a hold/place in society if they continue to be bad. Their misdeeds would no longer work. So that would be the end of the "unfair" ones. Thus they too would become peaceful and never again would an unfair one be born. "no more bad consciousness".

I don't know about Arahat Athersata or Petale "filtering" negative aspects of certain Spirit forms, that is an extreme circumstance and the passages do not seem to indicate that.
Reece Stiller

Rarena

Post Number: 452
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tien,

There is consciousness and unconsciousness, yet there is no "bad consciousness".

Edward's comment about the filter is absolutely correct.

Proud2bmyself

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi everyone, I was wandering what books are the "spirit lessons" in because I see those words being used all over the forum, but I am interested in studying them. Also are they just the OM and Goblet of Truth or are there more books?? I really want to be able to live by the laws of creation but I don't know where to begin or how to understand them?? please help Thanks!!
Salome,
Brandon Young

Markcampbell

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brandon , you can start by becoming a passive member , which doesn't bring the spirit lessons, but rather the bulletins and a publication called Die Wassermannzeit , in the German language .

To become a spirit lesson member is another membership which brings the sessons to you in the German language only . If you are not fluent in German , don't worry about the spirit lessons . Just read whatever is translated into english , and after you have read everything available , it might be a minor miracle if what you've read is fully understood .Much of the spirit lesson material is in Billy's other writings as well . No offence , really . It's like that for most everyone . Just take your time .

Don't become a surgeon until after you've become really good with band-aids.

contact FIGU at info@figu.org and ask for the application for passive membership if you choose to join , but it's not necessary in order to learn .

Kind Regards , MC

Yoid

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody!

We are at roughly spirtual level 3 and sublevel 2.Maybe I am wrong,because I dont know.If we read the books what level can we jump, or if we evolve each life 6 month spiritualy,then with books(teachings)how far can we evolve spiritualy approx.? Is it right that up to 7 years?
If there are some border scientists level 3 sublevel 7, what are they able to do?

Thanks

ps. what gives you that code in that books in details?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 280
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid ;

To evolve spiritually you would need several lifetimes applying this teaching in real life .
What we can do in this life is to evolve our psyche and material consciousness , which is eveything in regard to thought , feelings , speech and actions . Don't worry about how fast , because quality takes time .Calmness is the basis of everything .

Zaarkon ( c.c.b.t.)

Jakester

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, a question for anyone interested

Regarding the "Original prayer in German created by Henoch". I've just recently discovered this text and find it quit interesting, but I'm wondering if the "Code" in the German version would still have the same effect on someone not fluent in the German language, like me. I try reading the words but I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing them correctly,does this matter? Is there an audio clip out there somewhere of someone speaking it properly, that I could copy?
Just a thought.
Anyway, I like the prayer, in either language, deep stuff.

Jake

Scott

Post Number: 1885
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jake,

The audio version of the "Lords Prayer" in German, was and still may be on the main FIGU Website. I attempted to locate it, but wasn't successful. If I come across it, I will post a link.

Regards
Scott

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 145
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakester,

Billy's evolution-code might not be able to become transferred to English, but the meaning can, if the prayer be translated exactly and into matching English words, and thus at least the symbols stay unaltered.

Mein Geist, der du bist in Allmacht

My spirit/ghost, that thou art in all-might (omnipotence, all-potential).

Dein Name sei geheiligt.

Thy name be hallowed/sanctified (controlled).

Dein Reich inkarniere sich in mir,

Thy realm incarnate (enflesh) itself in me,

auf Erden und in den Himmeln.

upon Earth and in the heavens.

Mein tägliches Brot gib mir heute.

My daily bread give me today.

So ich erkenne meine Schuld

So I cognow/cognize (recognize) my debt (owage/owings)

und ich erkenne die Wahrheit

and I cognow/-ize (cognosce of) the truth.

Und führe mich nicht in Versuchung

and lead/guide me not into temptation (attemptation)

und Verwirrung, sondern erlöse mich vom Irrtum.

and confusion/perplexment/entanglement, but release me from error/wrongdom/straydom.

Denn dein ist das Reich in mir

For thine is the realm in me

und die Kraft und das Wissen in Ewigkeit.

and the power and the knowledge/witledge in aeternity.

Another assemblage of words for prayer goes as following:

Mein Geist, ich suche den Weg zu dir.

My ghost/spirit, I seek the way to thee.

Ich bin angefüllt mit selbsterschaffenen Sorgen, und ich bin müde und erschöpft, und so suche ich den Weg zu dir, um mich auszuruhen.

I am replete (filled in) with self-created sorrows/cares, and I am tired and exhausted, and so I seek the way to thee, in order to quiet/calm myself out.

Ich suche den Weg zu dir mit allen meinen Fehlern und Schwächen.

I seek the way to thee with all my mistakes and weaknesses.

Mit deiner Hilfe will ich mich nach den Gesetzen und Geboten formen.

With thine help do I will/aim to form myself by the laws and bids/recommendations/biddings.

Ich bin in meinem Bewusstsein rastlos und unrein;

I am in my conscioushood/-ness restless and unpure;

hilf mir das Unreine und das Rastlose zu beseitigen.

help me to do away with the umpure and the restless.

Lass mich in dir sein und sei du in mir.

Let me be in thee, and be thou in me.

Lass mich in dir arbeiten und arbeite du in mir.

Let me labour/work in thee, and labour/work thou in me.

One may use the above explanation of those two word-assemblages/prayer-forms, both being in the original form of multi-million-year ancientness, to form a self-serving prayer, though I recommend the original German and a more precise and cultivated use of English than is often usual.

The ghost/spirit (Geist) being nearer to one than one's own breath, I do tell that thou is the proper pronoun for this instance, although it is more intimate in English than the German 'du'.

Salome,

- Matthew

Jakester

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott and Matthew, I'm going to work on my German. Here in Canada I was raised on English but picked up a lot of German from my parents and relatives but it's a different dialect, some words and phrases are similar but some are completely different, and I find it hard to truly grasp the meaning when reading Billy's work.
Truly understanding the Spirit teachings(a big goal of mine),must be done in German so I'm going to see what I can do about this.
Hope I didn't go too far off topic.

Jake

Scott

Post Number: 1886
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jake,

I found the mp3 version of the "Mein Geist-Lords Prayer" saved on my computer. If you like, I can send it to you?

Scott

Hector

Post Number: 534
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was a quite accurate Translation Matthew, thank you. I would only change one single word, "Schuld" which i would translate as "guilt"....Guilt not meanining any kind of religious punishment caused by inadecuate behaviour, but not following Creation's Laws, Commandments and recommendations.

When the human being (consciously or unconsciously) does not apply/integrate the creational Laws, Commandments and recommedations to his daily life, a certain self-inflicted damage will appear, sooner or later. Such self inflicted damage is what i call "Guilt" or "Schuld"....Anyway your translation is quite good in my opinion.

By the way, if anyone really wants to get to the core of the spirit teachings, i really recommend to learn/study the German Language. It's the only way to extract 100% of the info contained in the teachings.....Translations to other languages allegedly lose quite an amount of reliability, accuracy and contents in the translating process... when one studies tranlated texts, he has to satisfy himself with being served a mere 75-80% of the whole contents. (This is my own personal appreciation/assesment)

Best regards

Jakester

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Scott,

Thanks and yes send it to me, I believe you already have my email in my profile.

Jake

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page