Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 07, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through December 07, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 270
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris.

Thanks for all the effort, quite a bit of copying since on your part which is greatly appreciated. Those summaries of the contact notes have virtually cleared up everything. Need to sleep on it .... this stuff has bugged me for years.

As for your last post above ...
From a clinical perspective Jane Roberts would not qualify as being labelled schizophrenic in any classical barking mad sense, maybe eccentric at the most and she comes across as more interesting than bent or dangerous.
Personally I'd have no fears of being in a room with my back to Jane knowing there was a sharp kitchen knife about within easy reach.

"Not sure what you mean " ...much in the same way that Billy does".

To explain this.
In the case of Jane Roberts and Seth there appears a loose comparison with Billy in that Seth was providing an amount of material for publication with an outward objective to spread some enlightenment, warn about religion etc.
Billy does the same though in a far more comprehensive and direct way, however in his case there being no occult hocus pocus involved though for probably many you might appreciate that claiming to be in regular contact with ET's, the direct spirit descendant of the past 6 Prophets (I know he never claims this) and along the way being several other notable personalities (he never mentions names) is actually probably more of a tall story than claiming Seth speaks through you.
Whilst there is no problem accepting the accuracy of explanations as to how Billy does his stuff and who he is there were questions about Jane Roberts and Seth which didn't add up.
You get it dont you .... many will gasp and swoon at the marvelous and obviously genuine tele channelers (variation on tele evangelists) stage mediums and sundry spiritual masters whilst pooh pooing the Meier case as a fraud :-)

Robyn.

Thanks for digging that information up ..... it's getting even more interesting now that you opened the can of worms. Also thankyou for the in depth comments.
Doubtless medication or illicit drugs fuelling the inner world such personalities will play absolute havoc and there might end up a collection of conductors all battling for the right to lead the orchestra.

One part has me confused.

Quoting Billy's explanation.
"Seth, by the way, was a fratricide, who killed his own brother to acquire the power for himself)"
Is this indicating that in a past life Jane was Seth and therefore has reasonably easy reach of his data as it was in essence her own subconscious data ?
Do you have an opinion on this ?

Then the next more interesting part is about Seth killing his brother to acquire the power for himself.
Now this is actually quite common among real schizophrenics, religious nutters, personality disorder types and occultists who believe in external forces such as spirits, angels, demons etc therefore viewing these entities as being external and portable ..... that is able to attach themselves to persons under different circumstances for various reasons.
So you have killings taking place for the reason that someone fancies having the victims spirit or angel for themselves including the perceived magical or occult powers that are involved if this occurs and such killers often create all manner of justifications & rationalizations to support their actions. It's a sort of variation on exorcism where the objective is to force the entity out of the victim except to then facilitate self posession.

Does the booklet continue with any further explanation of Seth and if Jane was Seth in a previous life ? This would be valuable information.
The question is, how could Jane assemble such a complete and credible secondary personality posessing the vast amount of transmitable data (over 6,000 pages) if Seth was a different person.
Cheers.

Cpl

Post Number: 486
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Robyn, for that erudite citation.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 494
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey adrian,
i am happy to hear you are not offended, sadly often times people will say they are not offended, and then subtly exert their agression through seemingly cleverly worded replies, i am happy you are not one of those.

you use the word "probably" often. this is a sign of a lack of confidence, or a lack of a clear view point. which means you are unable to come to any concrete conclusion.
"it might as well" is similair to "probably". it refelcts a lack of any real understanding in regards to a topic.
in your case it may as well be imagination, but in my case it is not. ofcourse i cannot prove this to you, but proving anything to anyone never really interested me, thus it was never the intention.
i am happy that you enjoyed my account of the experience.
in my regard, my first hand experience is absolute proof. there is no two ways about it.

i have not been told to believe anything, and even if i was, why would i listen to what i am being told. i dont like being told what to do. and for that reason, i have discovered many of the things which i have discovered. i am living proof that condradicts your views/assumptions.

i can think of two reasons right off the bat where this ability can come to good use... in a time of war, where one cannot simply go out and search for food etc. one can project their conciousness and search the nearby areas for such a thing. if you want to find missing people, and cannot access a location by foot... project your conciousness.
in anycase, i will end this conversation, as it has strayed off topic, although i think it has valuble views from both of us which are full of interesting little things. and maybe scott or someone will enjoy my simple minded wit and see the value in our exchange :-)

take care in your learnings adysor

Thomas

Post Number: 710
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter, I am not in your conversation but it in many cases is a sign of at least some intelligence when people use the word "probably" instead saying "it is so" when they don't know...

Just a thought :-)

Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Creational

Post Number: 351
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

I am about to make a bold claim and your feedback is highly appreciated.

Reincarnation

Bellow may potentially be some scientific evidence or even proof of the validity of claims of incarnation, as an inseparable part of the creational and natural law. I like to share it with the members of this forum as this train of thoughts occurred to me last night while my laptop crashed again…

To do this, let me first do a simplistic review of basic physics:

It is a well-accepted fact that everything contains energy. Depending on the state of things, the type of energy changes and differs (thermal, gravitational, potential, kinetic, etc); nevertheless, the value of its energy is conserved.

Another words, Energy changes from one form to another but it always stays the same, quantity-wise, that is. (This is according to the Law of Conservation of Energy)

It is also a known fact that Things go through cycles. That is known as the law of vibration; if there was no fluctuation, pulsations or a wave then energy would perpetually increase while we know that it is actually conserved.

So, since the quantity of energy of any entity must remain the same, it has to be in cyclic vibration or wave form. (What goes up must come down.)

In fact the only means of an everlasting existence may be by going through a sort of spiral cycle. (Rhythm, regularity, or pulse)

Let me elaborate a bit and expand on the meaning of cycles and vibrations for the purpose of a deeper grasp:

application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentCycle
wave.docx (77.1 k)

The longer the wavelength is the coarser/larger the material and the smaller the frequencies (no. of repetitions)
Example: Tsunami
The shorter the wavelength is the finer/smaller the material, and the higher the frequencies (no. of repetitions)
Example: Sound or radio waves. (Which are invisible but do exist)

Here is some example of obvious cycles: 24 hours, Seasons, Cellular cycles, Astronomical cycles, breathing, etc, etc; this is true in just about every entity.

Now here is the verification:

Any particular human life then must not be an exception to this universal rule and therefore it too is a part of a cycle just like anything else. It contains a certain amount of energy that must be conserved.

Let us think about the human life cycles. If we only consider the living part of a life cycle, then the cycle will not be a complete one, is it?

However, a life period followed by a death period makes a complete cycle.

And that is only one cycle or pulse. Since everything vibrates, this cycle must be repeated consecutively, therefore, to follow this rule, reincarnation must and does exist, simple as that.

For example, the graph above can represent 3 life cycles also known as incarnations. This 3 life cycles, in order to even be considered as cycles must contain 3 consecutive of both lives and deaths.

We can easily compare this to a 24 hour full cycle that contains a full day and a full night ending at the end of night and beginning of the next day; but the start of this cycle is always the same as the end, and never in the middle.

Therefore life cycle also does not end with death because death is only the middle and second half of this cycle.

Once again, death is merely the beginning of the second half of this cycle. When the same entity’s energy comes back to a new life, only then the cycle is complete; both life and death play a definite and equally important role in any particular being’s life cycle.

Let me explain;

When someone is born, (point zero in a graph), that is a start of a new wave, pulse or cycle if you will. Then he grows up climbing up in this curve to mid age (climax of the positive curve), and then the life pretty much starts declining until that person is dead (reaching zero again on the graph except further down the time line).

This however must be and is only the first half of this cycle.

Then this entity, being or unit has to go through a period of death, which is presently not apparent to us at this point but nevertheless exists just as the radio waves: according to the law of energy and vibration this curve has to climb up back to zero or the start of a new life to complete this cycle for this particular entity. (Point zero or beginning again and yet further down the time line) please see the graph.

(A side note here: beginnings and ends, past and future, may just then be illusions creating the concept of time; while the reality may be that all is happening now at the same instant. Is time then an illusion? That is probably the ultimate question.)

So, the evidence of incarnation lies in every cycle that exists which could either be observable by naked eye or not.

What is the purpose of this after all? Why do we use energy? What is the intrinsic purpose of energy?

The answer is quite obvious, we use it to accomplish and improve.

Another words, it must have an evolutionary purpose. After all this has always been the law of evolution in nature. So each cycle may either improve in quality, it may decay, or it may even stay the same and such is abundantly evident in the laws of nature.

That is the reason why the responsibility is solely on each being to utilize this vibrational energy to the best of its ability and its fullest potential to improve the overall nature as we all are an inseparable part of this grand existence called nature and Creation.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 351
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh and one more thing:

Now that we have a starting point possibly established, let see how fantastic, unbelievable or farfetched Billy’s claim is when he says that one may reincarnate over billion times to graduate the physical part of his creation.

Let us compare this seemingly fantastic number to another cycle in nature such as the very foundation of life being the accumulating breathing cycles of a hypothetical human who live 100 years at 16 Average breaths per minute;

16x60=960 breathe per hour

960x24=23,040 breathe per day

23,040x365=8,409,600 breathe per year

8,409,600x100=840,960,000 breathe per life time

Now, wait a minute, that is almost a billion.

So, Billy’s claim of the number of reincarnations per each spirit(energy), is not that fantastic after all when you compare it to one of the well known and well established cycles of existence such as our good old undeniable breathing; the very foundation of life.

These circles or cycles within anther circle or cycle within yet another unimaginable number of these circles or cycles, ultimately demonstrates why Billy shows the graph of Creation as a couple of spirals.

One cannot help but wonder how well Billy's claims reconfirm one another quite logically, like the missing pieces of puzzle that are finally found.

This to me is much more logical, scientifically probable, mathematical, and reasonable than the concept of heaven and hell; In fact compared to any other hypothetical out there so far.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Thomas

Post Number: 712
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila, you have good points but the ones that always stuck out in my mind as being necessary for realizing the reality of continuation after death was:

A) How could this continuation be supported (in other words how could some part of us continue in any way without a body, even if the personality itself was lost as per BEAM)

B) Why would a continued existence in any form be necessary from a simple and mechanistic view of the world

I understand the implications of BEAM's teachings, but from the point of view of someone who doesn't have the benefit of the teachings given by Mr Meier, these things are not at all evident, even with your verbal illustrations of why these things likely exist. I did enjoy your posts though and I think that these sorts of posts are the ones that are most productive because they are the result of actual thought and not just reciting of info :-)

Thomas

Creational

Post Number: 352
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your remarks and feedback. You asked:

“A) How could this continuation be supported (in other words how could some part of us continue in any way without a body, even if the personality itself was lost as per BEAM)

B) Why would a continued existence in any form be necessary from a simple and mechanistic view of the world

I understand the implications of BEAM's teachings, but from the point of view of someone who doesn't have the benefit of the teachings given by Mr. Meier, these things are not at all evident, even with your verbal illustrations of why these things likely exist.”

To scientifically solve a problem of a non-physical origin such as afterlife, energy, force, inertia, evolution, speed of light, etc, we must start with a theory. Advanced Pleyaren too have theories for the seemingly non-physical realm.

Theories may get dumped, modified, or totally accepted as fact as humanity evolves both technically and spiritually.

Thus, Reincarnation or generally afterlife, due to its very nature can only be theorized at this point in time in our history. The way Billy lays it out is merely one of many out there but I obviously think it is the best there is.

Some theories are based on solid evidence while others are merely made-up tales and then there are many shade in between.

Of all the different afterlife claims and theories out there, what makes (Pleyaren/Billy)’s reincarnation theory standout, as I have attempted to lay out, is the way they fit best with the rest of the laws of nature, universe and Creation that have almost become apparent to us such as cycles and energy.

Einstein’s theory of relativity and energy, so far, has been the best in solving numerous pertaining problems. This is until a modification improves it, so more unsolvable problems may be solved in the future. After all, it is all about growth. This could be an answer to your second question if I understood it right.

All I am really saying is; this is the best we got so far. As soon as a better scientific theory comes along we will definitely replace it without prejudice.This is the uniqueness of Billy's teaching. No fanatic dogma, just laws and directives of nature and creation.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zhila ... Peace be with You

I tried to open the wave.docx file to no avail -- only got gibberish code. Could you repost that in Adobe PDF format, please.

Otherwise, your post is very clear as to the cycles, especially as applied to Life, Death, and Reincarnation.

Unfortunately, this will not break through the DOGMA of the hardened "scientific-view." The dogma is meant in a literal sense -- in their symposiums, meetings, and lectures, the scientists of every specialization are told to trust ONLY the empirical evidence reproducible with their instruments. They are told "do not trust 'anecdotal' evidence," in fact to ignore such evidence altogether, even if it is reinforced from millions of reports. This dogma will even rule out their own senses, that to consider even their own senses the affect of chemical/electrical brain activity.

To bring such BONEHEADS to a realization that the Spirit is the True Energy of life in the material realm, must be first done to challenge the Dogma itself.

Science, for the most part, sees itself in a life-or-death struggle with the Dogma of religion. This is the soft "underbelly" by which the dogma of science may be broken. Once this is realized in the Halls of Academia, True Science may then emerge which incorporates the Truth of Creation Spirit. The Halls of Academia are the arena to bring these Truths.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 273
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Zhila.

Maybe your laptop crashed after groaning then finally expiring due to the barrage of scientific maybe this can prove re-incarnation material you hammered into it.

If you happen to possess a reasonably flexible mind uncluttered or restricted by faith and belief then asking just one question might prove more effective than volumes of complex theory.

Can one birth, one life, one death, then maybe subsequent existence somewhere after these events explain the variety of human personalities and their subsequent behaviour ?

If you can explain it to a 6 year old it usually makes sense :-)
Cheers.

Rarena

Post Number: 477
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhilia and those interested,

After thinking about reincarnation as a cycle etc as well as the idea that what carries on is similar to energy or magnetic memory but is most likely very much more than that... according to our Swiss friend and the Plejaren he speaks with on a monthly basis, no less.

One analogy that got me thinking about how energy can be stored was derived from an exibit in the Exploratorium in San Francisco thirty three years ago. It was my dream to work there before beginning the job I currently still hold...

In this exibit there was an unfired clay cylinder made by human hands two thousand years ago... The cylinder was rotating aproximately the same spin as was used during it's creation... ummm... there's that word again... and a laser was set to the draw height and rate of the cylinder pull all those years ago and you can hear the voices of people talking in Aramaic (I think).

So... if rotation... earth or clay (magnetic) and the human hand cupped creates the microphone and the fingers the stylus... laying down a track made two thousand years ago to be heard now is pretty interesting... and sort of gives credence to Billy's knowledge that the magnetic field of the Earth may indeed hold the unconscious (since there are no bodily organs to record physical phenomona or sense any stimulus) and that the messages given from his source may indeed be possible.

Of course there is no provable scientific formula or mathematic proof, and it may be many years before this truth is revealed but in the meantime, it's an interesting theory...

Thomas

Post Number: 713
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila I agree with you.=C2=A0 Just putting in a few thoughts from an out= side point of view :-)

Creational

Post Number: 353
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Thanks Thomas.

Ramirez, you wrote:

“Can one birth, one life, one death, then maybe subsequent existence somewhere after these events explain the variety of human personalities and their subsequent behaviour ?”
That is a great question. Thanks. Also, everything recycles one way or another, why this particular cycle be any different?

Randy, I did not know about this clay at all. I will definitely research more about it. Thanks for this great information and your feedback.

Rod, thanks for your feedback. Sorry for the link. It is just a couple of sinusoidal graph. I couldn’t convert it to pdf but if you download and right click it, you can open it with MS office word.

I do agree with you, but By no means my post was directed to Scientific and religious dogmatic community out there. It is a post for the much more advanced and open minded FIGU scientists and philosophers.

With that being said, and strangely enough, I received this forward yesterday regarding shifts and cycles. Apparently, science is catching up and picking up the vibes, quite slowly but nevertheless surely.

http://galacticgal.blogspot.com/

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 245
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy ;

I did hear about the recordings in the clay some time ago , but forgot about it . This means that there may be many discoveries to be made from the voices of ...... pottery makers . Maybe they had their ears to the ground, so to speak, with the news of the day . It's worth looking into again , maybe to instigate further investigation .

Salome , Mark

Rarena

Post Number: 478
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,

Yes the idea that an unfired clay cylinder can be created 2000 years ago yet contain the voices (memory) of those people creating the object (potters) via a laser trained upon it is; to me... an analogy that the Earth (a spinning source) can contain memory of spirit forms waiting or resting from the incarnation, reincarnation cycle.

Salome (Greetings in Peace and Wisdom)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 246
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good analogy , Randy . I'll unfire it into my clay-pot memory .

MC

Edward

Post Number: 1473
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Faerast....

Will post here, ok?

Best you can do is to do a search with the Search Engine!

Than, you will know HOW...their(Giza Boys) deaths and captivity came about.

And if a Giza Boy would have died here on Earth, he too starts off with a NEW
Slate! He either picks up his old 'traits' or evolves further with Knowledge
and Wisdom. And becomes a common and good human being. So, he does not per
se have to become a BAD Boy, once again.

Thus, as you can notice: it is very Good and Positive we start off with a New
Slate, and much of our memory of our previous incarnation, is not known.

Creation does NOT Punish, you see. Creation always gives us the possibility to
start anew, thus does NOT Punish, in whatever shape or form. Only, YOU...have
to perhaps, Balance Out/Neutralize...a certain aspect, if needed. Which is a
pure Material, aspect. Based on Consequences - Cause and Effect. But, this is
all Circumstantial, as usual...through the human, conduct.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1474
Posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena and Mark....

The concept of the Clay Cylinder, was the model/example for the end 1800 to
1900 Recording device, called: Phonograph Cylinders. So, it was utilized in a
much modern format...in those days, as we can notice. That was the Record(er),
of those times...before it was put on a horizontal format, which we know as
the LP/Album.

In the 1800s they were produced with Tinfoil and later on Wax format around
the cylinder, as I recall. So, much improvement was made, as we can noticed;
CD making her way, and even the hard drive. Which makes excellent Storage
Banks, not?

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 657
Posted on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Zhila,

A little late in responding...

Your writings describing your in-depth thinking on reincarnation are very helpful indeed. I'll simply say you make a strong case.

The non-belief of reincarnation, or, the notion that our life-force is beyond the all-encompassing cycles of Creation, could only be found as illogical, IMO. Nature is the truth that gives answers to our difficult questions, and cycles are the evidence of this truth. While objectors have much to point to in their argument, the silent and obvious truth is clearly present when we take the time to notice all that is before us.

To maintain the thought that nature(Creation), in all its purest wisdom, would not include its greatest creation, human beings/consciousness, in
the clear pattern of cycles, is a difficult position in any argument against rebirth.

Your effort on this subject has been nicely enjoyed, thanks.
a friend in america
Shawn

Creational

Post Number: 354
Posted on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Shawn,

Thank you and nice to hear from you my friend.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There has been discussion in the German Forum about the death process and here's what Patric Chenaux of FIGU got from Billy on death process and was subsequently posted on Friday, 07 March 2008 - 23:54 under Spirit Teaching -> life / death -> Death Process (Geisteslehre -> Leben / Tod -> Sterbevorgang) section.

quote:

Mittlerweile ist Billy wieder bei relativ guter Gesundheit, so er mir folgendes erklären konnte:

Grundsätzlich muss zuerst einmal präzisiert werden, dass nicht der Gesamtbewusstseinblock zusammen mit der Geistform den menschlichen Körper verlässt, sondern der Bewusstseinsblock, der bekanntlich während des Jenseitsaufenthaltes vom Gesamtbewusstseinsblock erschaffen wird. Der Gesamtbewusstseinblock, der ursprünglich von der jeweiligen Geistform erschaffen wurde, bleibt in seiner Jenseitsebene, so eigentlich nur der Bewusstseinsblock inkaniert.

Werden nun die biologisch-physischen Funktionen bis zu dem Punkt schwächer, dass das materielle Bewusstsein erlischt, dann verlässt folglich der Bewusstseinsblock den sterbenden Körper und kehrt in den jenseitigen Bereich des Gesamtbewusstseinblock zurück, der wiederum durch seine Verbundenheit mit der entsprechenden Geistform eine "Rückmeldung" an diese erstattet, so die diesbezügliche Geistform blitzartig den sterbenden bzw. toten Körper ebenfalls verlässt und in ihren eigenen Jenseitsbereich eintaucht.

Das ganze ist also eigentlich ein rein biologisch-physiologischer Vorgang, der via Bewusstseinsblock und Gesamtbewusstseinblock die Geistform entsprechend "informiert", damit diese weiss, wann es definitiv "geschlagen" hat.

Salome und ein schönes Wochenende wünsche ich euch allen...

Patric Chenaux / FIGU

While I am only knowing some very basic German, I could understand that this post was valuable and consequently ran the post through a translation software. The result was not satisfying, could anyone check my translation?

Meanwhile, Billy is back in relatively good health, so he could explain to me the following:

In principle it must be specified once that not the total consciousness block as well as the spirit form leaves the human body first, but rather the consciousness block that was created during the other world stay by the total consciousness block. The total consciousness block which was created originally by the respective spirit form remains in the other side, so actually, only the consciousness block inkaniert (whats this???).

Now if the biological-physical functions become weaker up to the point that material consciousness expires, then therefore the consciousness block leaves the dying body and returns to the otherworldly area of the total consciousness block, that again by its solidarity with the appropriate spirit form, a "feedback" ensures so the spirit form leaves the dead body at lightning speed and dives into the other world area.

The whole is thus a purely biological and physiological process, that via consciousness block and total consciousness block the spirit form correspondingly is "informed", so that it knows, when it is definitively "struck".

Salome and a nice weekend, I wish all of you ...

Salome

Rarena

Post Number: 534
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Smukhuti,

It is my understanding the meaning of the word from this sentence:

"only the consciousness block inkaniert (whats this???)."

inkaniert means; to incarnate.

Incarnate in meat literally from Latin or Spanish... return to the meat... we become coarse matter which has little or no consciousness of spiritual or fine matter.

Contact ten Semjase talks about Creation and how there is a greater part of the human being which is spiritual and never dies.

We are not totally conscious of our real state... in other words we are only conscious of our body and our senses and have an inkling of what lies on the other side, the great beyond.

I've noticed that since we come from this perspective of materialness...we tend to try and make things into forms like spirit form when we really mean something that we do not fully understand... which means it can be construed as superstition, if not careful and focused. In other words, we no longer have the body which has the senses and organs we use to sense things yet we exist with two senses which we don't notice much in the material life or coarse matter existence.

The connection to our spirit is not really acessable when only thought of using the well know first five senses. Only the last two senses those less known or noticed... (I.E, emphatic deep feeling and a correct perception) do we have a connection with spirit.

Like the previously mentioned analogy of aural memory contained within the molecular structure of clay... our total memory... total consciousness... goes into an area of fine matter... very small, very fine, possibly so small such as the molecular or atomic and there is that dimension within... that it may be stored till reactivation occurs into the physical incarnation.

Every thought feeling and evolution we've undergone is stored, no matter what... and we come back again and again... to learn and evolve, that's the meaning of life...

We evolve along with Creation into infinity.

I once asked Billy about the very small, the microcosm and the very large, the macrocosm and which is the analogy of the atom, in the macrocosm and he said... a Galaxy...

A Galaxy and an atom are the same type of structure. It made me think just how little we know about our Universe.

Salome,

RArena

Smukhuti

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,

Thak you for your valuable effort.

What I deduce about death after reading Patric's post is that only a part of the accumulated total consciousness is allowed to incarnate with the spirit and we have free will to develop it or to use it as we desire in our quest for life. This consciousness block is re-shaped during the lifetime is absorbed by the persons total conscioussness block which resides in the akashik record (comprehensive conciousness belt around earth).

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page