Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 11, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through December 11, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The JOY of BEING is only possible through Being.

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Jonzie

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paarth, the following is strictly my own opinion and my own way of understanding. This is in no way Figu or Billy opinion

The AA can be thought of as a female human. The universe or creation thereof is like her unborn baby. Truth, all the information of everything is in the AA [in the mom]. It is NOT in the baby. The only way the baby can learn is to separate from the mom, then learn to communicate with her [be born and learn a language]. Only then can the baby grow up, know all the mom knows, and make its own baby.

Only by spirits separating from the AA, being born, then learning to communicate BACK to the AA can the universe/spirit within grow to eventually have a baby of its own.

I apologize if this is awkwardly worded. English is not my prime language. I hope the analogy is understood.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Kingman

Post Number: 688
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paarth,

Here's a simple reason in regards to your question: to experience joy. To truly experience feelings towards something. With our being true humans, we help with Creation in its realization, and vice versa when we use the truth from Creation.

Many other reasons abound for all your questioning. Answer this if you can... Have you ever picked a fully blooming flower, holding it so close for minutes on end and begin discovering that every detail contains astonishing clarity of it's: purpose, beauty, love, wonder, joy, etc.? Why would it look so? Because it's simply doing what nature intended it to do, be a flower!

It seems your looking past life as it really is and wish to discover something more, which it isn't. Realize your a human being and your supposed to look for reason. Your doing a good job at this human business, I think.

Stop and smell the rose's once in awhile, but not to just say you do that.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 1104
Posted on Friday, November 06, 2009 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonzie -- That's an interesting analogy you've put forth. Yes, understood, your truth comes through from beyond any language.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Paarth

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the comments...I appreciate them.

Just FYI Rarena, when I hear, "you would be wise to listen to Edward..." my ears shut off, because you sound like a religious freak or a wise-guy wannabe, or better yet a know-it-all who actually thinks that sort of statement will lead to something positive. The reality is I've been following this forum as well as the teachings for a number of years now, and can say with complete confidence that some members seem to feel entitled to "teach" and be held as "professors" when in reality, they really are not qualified (unless there is some authorization by Billy). If you feel that someone's words or worthless confused rambling makes sense, than great for you! But don't tell others that they should be wise to listen, when you have no way of knowing objectively where you fall on the totem pole of evolution. Capiche?

As a friendly suggestion, when you say "whomever you are", you are communicating a negative sentiment that is also counterproductive.

The best advice I've heard was from a FIGU bulletin recently was that if you can't really answer all the questions that are posed and enter a discussion about the truth objectively(without getting frustrated and potentially working against the mission), then best not to try.

Salome
Paarth (whomever I am)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 278
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe we can be a little more reserved in casting judments on eash other .

Since many of us are isolated ,to be around those who dont agree and think of us individually as something negative ,there is naturally a reaction to be a little impatient in our little corner of the world , where the rare opportunity to exchange with like minded thinkers zutragen .

The will to be strict with others because they forgot and said 'godblessyou' when you sneeze may cause a reaction , or failing to comply with a non-existent edict that we must use our christian names ( does anyone see the irony in that?) makes some people angry , because the sense loss of control over something that is in small numbers , which should be more organized and controllable .

By now , I sense live and let live more than ever because I've had to learn that you don't make things happen by being strict with people or threatening them by firing them , etc.

If someone wants to make a fuss over something small , then consider who really loses . If you exchange with them you lose too . "Breaking a vase" is damage , but losing your temper over it is secondary damage .

So , I propose that we all take the opportunity to take the high road with all of our interactions with each other , otherwise you can start a degeneration of actions and see if anyone thinks you know anything at all about the spirit or the psyche , or whether the earth is 646 years old , use spell-checkeror if your I.Q. is higher than eveyone else's .

To quote Gary Larson ;
" From now on I am Zaarkon , chaser of cars and biter of tires ."

Yours Truly , Zaarkon

Ramirez

Post Number: 340
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question about the spirit and Billy's meeting with Jmannuel in the year 32.

So we have a spirit connected to and powering our incarnated personality for the duration of that incarnation.

In the case of traveling back or forward in time theoretically that seems possible if a period is chosen when the spirit is between incarnations.

However if a person were to travel back in time to when a previous incarnation was physically alive and connected to it's spirit then you must have simultaneously 2 spirits connected to and powering 2 separate living personalities.

How is this possible ? How can the same spirit be simultaneously connected to two different personalities ?
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 112
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Time_Travel

Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 303
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez , the spirit is not exactly the same because each lifetime changes it . Between Jmmanuel and B.E.A.M's lifetimes , there were possibly 11 or more lives , only one that he will mention , others that have been alluded to and a small number that he has mentioned briefly but will mention no more about .

Mark

Ramirez

Post Number: 341
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Smukhuti and Mark,

I'm still puzzled here because my understanding of the spirit is that it comprises a single unit composed of finematerial which occupies a dimensional location alongside the personality it temporarily powers for the duration of an incarnation then returns to a resting dimensional location between incarnations near it's planetary sphere.

So it remains an individual though connected to all others and Creation.

Your point is taken but not understood .... sure the intellectual capacity, overall development, spiritual refinement or vibrational level may be different after each incarnation and it's lessons but doesn't the unit itself remain the same with a singular unique identity. Like a battery which through evolution enhances it's capacity to store and deliver charges.

My question remains .... if during a material lifetime the spirit is present and connected to a single body how can that spirit board a spaceship, negotiate time then emerge along with it's intact body in the presence of a former material body connected to the same spirit ?

Your idea seems to allude that past versions of the spirit are somehow separate units due to their lower capacity or former vibrational level.

My simple analogy is like a battery.
It is created, placed into a series of vehicles, it charges the vehicles then itself evolves in capacity through those processes, is stored between it's time in vehicles but always remains a single unique unit till developing sufficiently when it joins a block consciousness.

So how can one vehicle presently being powered by the battery meet another vehicle which in a former time was powered by the same battery and both co-exist simultaneously ? It's either in a vehicle or on the shelf so how can two simultaneously exist as they must in the case of meeting yourself ?

I must be slow or just not understanding the concept sufficiently.
Cheers.

Darren

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

do you know if these few people who know some of Billy's other past lives, if they will disclose them after Billy's passing away?

Indi

Post Number: 364
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess the past, present and future, all exist simultaneously, but not usually in the vicinity of each other. By 'bending' the time space continuum, one can bring into the vicinity any of the other versions of the spirit.

At least I know what I mean

Robyn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 305
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well , let's see ...

Firstly , it's not my idea , of course .
We might consider that in some way it's like data in a hard drive , copied , but one of the copies is current and updated with information that can only pertain to a certain time period , like the future . The old one actually MIGHT exist in another dimension , and it would not fit into the future correctly , just as the future version might have some limitations existing in the past .

I think I did read that this was the case , but can someone coorborate that ?

Mark

Hector

Post Number: 538
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez the simplest answer to your question may be that the battery you are imagining is not subject to any time & space boundaries/restrictions/limitations. I guess we cannot/should not imagine the spirit as something tangible.

Anyway, two spiritforms from the same lineage cannot coexist forever in the same time or dimension. According to Hans Lanzendorfer, time travel is accompanied by great consumption of energy...One of the two spirit forms does not really belong to the target dimension, and sooner or later, if the technical process does not maintain the necessary energy in order to stay in the past, one of the spirit forms will be accelerated to its time, relocated in its original dimension.

Seems like that's a safety measure provided by Creation in order to avoid paradoxes or inflict irreparable damage to its creatures.

Well, if you or I encounter our own selves in the past for a few hours, like Billy & Jmmanuel, it could be a great experience to learn from. But if we had to stay forever/permanently in the past sharing time and location with our former personalities, that would be counterproductive for both spirit forms, and if there's something Creation would never want is to impede it's creatures evolution.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 117
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

quote:

if during a material lifetime the spirit is present and connected to a single body how can that spirit board a spaceship, negotiate time then emerge along with it's intact body in the presence of a former material body connected to the same spirit ?

Your question is actually containing 2 parts - a) how to travel time with intact body; b) how spirits exists at the same time as its former self.

I do not know if I can explain you properly, but here's my try which is a culmination of what I used to know and what I understood (or misunderstood) from the little information given by Meier on this. Posting this in order for all of you to correct my concepts:

How to time travel is possible with an intact body
First, you have to imagine the spiral structure of Creation where "waves" of time moves along the spiral arm. Actually it moves along the material belt of the arm in spiral manner; and as it moves, it turns the subatomic particles of matter "on" and "off" by turning the electrical charge of the elementary particles (electrons, protons, even smaller quarks, etc) "on" and "off" at a certain speed. We have no idea how fast this switching goes on even in normal scenario, so we leave that for imagination. If turning “on-off” is a result of At this level, particles have charge which is expressed in terms of mass. For example, a single electron has -1.6× 10-19 Coulomb mass (roughly equal to 9.11×10-31 kg). Even the sub-atomic particles in our body are no exception to these phenomena.

Now, as waves of time hits a particle again and again relentlessly, the particle moves along the spiral time track by a defined “time”. This would be analogous to an object being moved along in a water filled spiral shaped container by pushing a defined quantity of additional water at one end so that once the additional water is pushed in, the object moves along the leading edge of the wave and settles at a particular distance away from the initial position.

A method to travel to past or future: A method of time travel could be to isolate the particle from these time waves in a chamber and speed up or speed down the particle so that it will be moving into future or into past. For example, if the particle slows down (less number of “on-off’s” relative to surrounding), it will “slip” through the time-track to the past.

How concept of hyperspace jumps differ: If the particle is moved from the material belt to the transformation belt where waves of time are much, much less frequent or non-existent, we can move out one exit co-ordinate of the material belt to one entry co-ordinate of the material belt in split second. This is because corresponding to one “on-off” of the particle in transformational belt , particles in material belt would undergo billions (hypothetically) “on-off”. So we can traverse billion times more distance in the same time without "ageing" billion "on-off's". Note that the particle would not go into the past as above because there is no time-track in the transformation belt; plus the particle is not further slowed down in the transformation belt.

How spirits exists at the same time as its former self
The total consciousness block of the person incarnating accumulated over lifetime remains in the comprehensive consciousness block (commonly called akashik records). The spirit comes only with a consciousness block when it incarnates which is derived from the total consciousness block. The spirits evolution changes with time and experience in the lifetime and after death, the consciousness block joins the totals consciousness block along with the spirit.

Since spirit is a part piece of Creation, it doesn’t matter if it is absorbed and re-processed. In the next lifetime, the re-processed spirit can incarnate with a consciousness block derived from the total consciousness block of the person (process determined by Creation) which is of the same lineage but not be the same and consequently, would thus be a total new personality.

All this would make sense if the spirit is neutral-positive and the associated consciousness block is the differentiating criteria. Even if I travel back in time and meet me 10 years ago, it is actually like a different person ("former self" - not "me")as my spirit consciousness has changed/evolved.

See Post 45012

The last paragraph is my personal opinion and I would ask Billy to clarify this part in the next round of questions.

Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 343
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,

Thankyou for the responses. However I think only Billy could adequately explain just exactly how it was managed for him to simultaneously exist with Jmannuel.

Hector.
"According to Hans Lanzendorfer, time travel is accompanied by great consumption of energy...One of the two spirit forms does not really belong to the target dimension, and sooner or later, if the technical process does not maintain the necessary energy in order to stay in the past, one of the spirit forms will be accelerated to its time, relocated in its original dimension."

From what is contained in the Asket contact notes there was no technical problem associated with going back in time and the party left their craft for several days .... they had to park it 3 days walk from Jerusalem so apparently after arriving in the targeted time no further technology is required. Whether they each had to wear some sort of on the belt device .... dont recall.
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 365
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The total consciousness block of the person incarnating accumulated over lifetime remains in the comprehensive consciousness block (commonly called akashik records). The spirit comes only with a consciousness block when it incarnates which is derived from the total consciousness block.

just to correct some deviation from the definitions:
The frequently used term 'Akashic Records' is more correctly called 'storage bank' in Billy's material. The Storage bank contains all data from all people, and there is a planetary one, a galactic and a universal one.

These storage banks, are not the same as the Total/Comprehensive Consciousness Block.

The Total Consciousness Block was formerly known as the Comprehensive Consciousness Block, and can be found throughout the archives and the books in that form and also called the 'whole' consciousness block by Jacob.

Might I suggest that you read some more of the archives on this topic, and maybe get hold of some of the German material and translate it for your own reading. By doing this, you will grasp more about what the consciousness block is, its function and its relationship to the spirit etc...
It is all there, you just have to gather it all together. This takes time, but it is time worth taking if you want this information to fall into place for you.

Robyn

Smukhuti

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn,

I always strive to know better. I fully know that I have incomplete knowledge without reading the German material. If you have noticed in my above post, I have highlighted "Posting this in order for all of you to correct my concepts:".

Thanks for doing the same though.

Couple of questions to you:
a) What is the difference between comprehensive consciousness block and storage bank?
b) Can you please explain me the translations I made in Post 45012 and confirm if the comprehensive consciousness block is correctly described there?

Salome

Indi

Post Number: 366
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I fully know that I have incomplete knowledge without reading the German material.

my suggestion for you to read more was a friendly one and supportive of your asking for input, in recognition for your obvious searching nature, and only an encouragement to continue. There was no admonishment, or 'putting you down' intended in any form. Why would I do something like that?
I think reminding someone to utilize the archives and read as much of the material as they can is a positive suggestion.

I didn't spell out the difference between storage banks and the CCB in detail, for the reasons I mentioned in my last post -- that info can be found in the archives, firstly in Jacob's posts and in other's posts on the topic, as well as in some of the German material.

I will offer though, a brief account from my present understanding, which is as well, open to correction if necessary.

The Storage/memory banks (Speicherbänken) are located in 3 places as mentioned above: around the planets, galaxies and around the entire universe (material).

These are 'planes' or areas where the data for every event that happens, everything a person does, acts, feels and thinks is stored. Access to this data is usually only available to each source individual.

The information stored in these banks, is not necessarily that which will produce logic and wisdom, and it is not used by the spiritform to grow. It is just a storage area for all the data from each life.

The Comprehensive/Total consciousness block, on the other hand, is where data is being processed in the current life only, turning data that is suitable for the evolution of the spiritform into neutral energy to add to the spirits accumulating power.

So, one is a more general storage place for all data from all incarnations and the other is a specific facility for only the current life.

I hope this clarifies.

Robyn

Rarena

Post Number: 537
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

You are speaking of the spirt as a body. That's the whole problem... It's not coarse matter but fine... We tend to think the spirit is like a body, a form when it's not.

When Billy and Asket went to visit Jmmanuel, it was possible to visit Jmmanuel because he was not (physical form) Billy... just like the photo of you as a kid is not you now... you've materially/spiritually evolved.

Same spirt, different body.

There is an interesting comment in the Asket documents where, since Billy has evolved... so had Jmmanuel... To me, that appears as if the two beings evolved spiritually yet... separated in time and space.

And Paarth... the reason for using your real name is not only about the lying aspect of it... but also partially, to insure there is no unfairness concerning the questions to Billy section of this forum and getting more than one question in by dishonestly using different names and aliases...

As to Religious... eh eh... well, you don't know me... obviously...

Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 777
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn, I would like to add something but it may be incorrect so please excuse me if it is. As I understand it from the corrections issued by FIGU to Wiedegebert..., the consciousness block, not the total consciousness block is what is connected to only one lifetime/incarnation while the total consciousness block is the source of the "consciousness" block (not total). As I said maybe I have this wrong and I welcome your input. I am open to correction :-)

Thomas}
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Indi

Post Number: 367
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas
yes you are correct as far as I know.
My comment was more about the specificity of the function of the Total consc. Block for each current life's processing rather than as a general repository for all data regardless of its vibratory quality.

Robyn

Smukhuti

Post Number: 119
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Cheers. I wouldn't ask someone to clarify my knowledge and then get annoyed at someone contradicting my views. Thats illogical.

Salome.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page