Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 20, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through December 20, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Cheers. I wouldn't ask someone to clarify my knowledge and then get annoyed at someone contradicting my views. Thats illogical.

Salome.

Ramirez

Post Number: 346
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

In a way my analogy of the spirit as a body is correct though only in respect of maintaining that a single unit not more can exist at any one.

What you are saying is relevant ..... Both Billy and Jmannuel were physical existing simultaneously in the same dimension and time frame, each walking about in a body but ..... how could the same spirit be simultaneously powering or inhabiting each body .... there were 2 bodies. That's my question, how can this be done ?

I understand somewhat the concept of bending or warping space and time.

You say same spirit different body .... sure that's easy but same spirit 2 bodies simultaneously ??
If your walking about and speaking face to face .... it must be an identical space time location irrespective of how you got there. Jmannuel arrived via a normal birth, Billy through the assistance of technology.

If Billy could observe Jmannuel from inside technology (spaceship or device) well that solves a lot but face to face ....
Cheers.

Thomas

Post Number: 778
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oops, didn't mean to rebutt :-) thanks fro the response though!
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Rarena

Post Number: 541
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How could a spirit inhabit both bodies? Easy... it is a force, like say... electricity, can you power two lights at once? Sure... so the bodies can be simultaneously existing.

As to space/time they call it that for a reason... it is space and it is time... To warp them is to negate them and bypass them.

As to two bodies and one spirit, aren't we all one? And if that is indeed true... then all spirits are one and all bodies are one. It is normal for human beings... that is... Humans incarnated... in a body to think of things in physical terms. But the fact is... we have congition, we can recognize things by doing them over and over and learning from our mistakes...

Logically reincarnation is nothing more than breathing or the cycles of the seasons or the cycles of day and night, why should we... beings of Creation be any different?

The concepts of Time Travel are only concepts to most EarthHumans... To ask me to explain it would be incorrect since I do not know... I can only read what Billy, a one armed Swiss farmer, supposedly uneducated, yet VERY educated indicates in his writings...

Time travel answers are in the Time Travel section of this forum.

Kingman

Post Number: 715
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy,

"... it is a force, like say... electricity, can you power two lights at once? Sure..."

Great spirit stuff here! Simple, clear, and understandable to all, except people living in caves (no light bulbs).

"...To warp them is to negate them and bypass them."

I read that they nullify space and time in their ships for traveling, not necessarily a, "warp". As for time-travel, I can't be sure as I haven't got my unit to work yet. I know, bummer. It's not easy stuff for sure!
a friend in america
Shawn

Darren

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding of how both Billy and Jmannuel were physical existing in same dimension and time frame is because they are not exactly the same spirit because of two different personalities.
I'm unsure if this is correct and appreciate some clarification/confirmation.

Edward

Post Number: 1561
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

As I mentioned before, once...here: Billy and Jmmanuel were/are the SAME
Consciousness and Spirit, but indeed (each)...ANOTHER Personality!

The Consciousness of Jmmanuel was/is complied in HIS time of accumulating
information, etc., to generate HIS...Personality, to be; and with Billy,
like-wise adapted to HIS time.

Thus: TWO (Different) Personalities...within the SAME Consciousness and
Spirit(-form). Thus, two Different - Physical/Material-individuals - in their
times.

Thus: THAT Consciousness and Spirit-form resided in BOTH their human bodies.
[Thus, again: Complied differently in each incarnation!]

Edward.

Darren

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Edward. i remember it was difficult for me to wrap my head around that one when i read it.

Rarena

Post Number: 542
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

The spirit is not the physical body although it is apparently connected to and very much a part of the physical body. Often people think the spirit is some kind of smoke like "body" when in fact it does not mimic nor behave like our bodies at all... it is merely connected to it gathering information. It is powering up the body... wirelessly... eh eh...

If time travel between distant star systems is accomplished by null time, which BTW means; no space and no time is entered nor incurred... than it seems possible that the spirit could be simultaneously connected to now and former incarnations... No time and no space is difficult to conceive of in the "alive" (I.E. Physical spactial coarse matter existance) point of view.

Since this null time is possible according to Billy and the Plejaren... there is the possiblity of negating space and time... then two bodies connected simultaneously separated or not separated in space and time would not present a problem.

Relativity covers this somewhat but it is not presented easily in an email.

Corey

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk: thanks for the shout out. Just an fyi the soul is an outdated word for the Psyche...

peace
Corey

Yoid

Post Number: 70
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read that Jmannuel and Billy are not the same spirit nor the same lineage.Confusing.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey: ~~~ Thank you ... kind sir !!! ~~~
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Smukhuti

Post Number: 135
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy,

I would like to say something regarding your post #541 above.

Just a few days before, I read a post from the German Forum by Hans Lazendorfer. He was explaining a question from a forum member that what happens if a person travels to the past and shoots himself or get shot at and if there will be two spirit forms of the same kind in the “other world” thereon. The answer given was only partly understood by me. Now I could not find the post and hence could not refer you to that.

What was essentially said is that there are two types of time-travel and I do not quote:

He wrote something like that in one type of time travel, the time traveller lives in the real time having a certain oscillation and its suitable dimension levels which is carried to the past or future which has its own dimensional oscillation/level. When the time-travel is made, this dimension is carried through like a space suit and forms a "dimension-island" around the time-traveller which acts like a screen that he cannot be seen. The time traveller thus would explore the time like seeing a movie. Whatever he does has no effect on the past or the future thus avoiding any paradoxes.

There is another kind of time-travel which allows going to the past or future physically, say in a spaceship. Theoretically, it is possible then to kill ones own former self, but this paradox is prevented by a Creative mechanism because two equal spirit forms cannot stay at the same time. How this is ensured is unknown. In this type of time-travel also, the time traveller is linked to his own time through his spirit which corresponds to its suitable dimension and development level. However, for this type of time travel, enormous energy is needed which is impossible to generate and thus staying long time in the past or future is impossible.

What I reckon of the first type of time travel is that clearly the two spirit form are screened.
The second type of time travel is still unclear to me regarding what happens to the two spirit forms when they co-exists. The thing about spirit linked to present time is not clear to me. I’ll try to find out the post and translate it in a few days if possible.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk: anytime.

peace-
Corey

J_rod7

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

I think you may have misunderstood what you read. If you could quote the source or link, we all could get to the bottom of this.

This is my understanding from my own reading of the contact notes and bulletins: that the Spirit of Nokodemion is that same in the previous six major prophets, including Jmmanuel, as now enlivens Billy. Billy is now the Seventh and last incarnation of Nokodemion as a Prophet on Earth. Many previous and future incarnations of Nokodemion will not be as a Prophet.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Tlacaelel

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

test upload 112233 test test test

Tlacaelel

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let us all begin now by conveying the truth to all those who are willing to listen .This is so difficult a task but it must be done as our fate and that of the ones we cherish and desire to help need our guidance ever so much .Truth be knowledge and peace be with you all.

Adysor

Post Number: 213
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tlacaelel,

And I assume that you know the truth so well?
Adrian.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 313
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

8675309 jenny jenny

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MC: Better not be the number to Jenny Craig's because, it might be misconstrued as a fat joke!

Lima Charlie ...
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's nothing wrong with making room for other people's opinions, but we should take steps to guard ourselves from being taken advantage of or being led astray. After all, our mind isn't quite made up, which makes it easy for someone to come along and influence us. Listen intently to what other people have to say about the topics in question, and then do your own research either to confirm or disprove their theories. Your perspective on certain issues may change, but the final word should be left entirely up to all of you.

Justsayno

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who can forget that song, Mark? LOL

Rarena

Post Number: 546
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

Since my experience has only been the normal slowly forward time travel... day by day (as all of us do normally), it is not within my experience to know all about time travel although there is a section where several ways to allegedly do so are mentioned... time travel section of this forum.

Also the time travel book by Guido is informative to read it is my understanding...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page