Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 22, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through December 22, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 80
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,
What you have stated about the atom and the galaxy is something I always theorised as a possibility. It is within this that I comprehend infinity in that if the atom is another galaxy only smaller then is it possible that every time we split an atom in reality we are destroying a galaxy (possibly filled with life). Maybe a question for Billy in the future.
Peace John

Getknowledge

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question:

Though everything may be recorded and stored, and since there is no karma and every new reincarnated life-form has nothing in relation to the last...then where is justice for all the innocent victims of crimes if the perp lived the rest of his/her life unpunished and feels no remorse..?

What is the true meaning of justice?
Tien

Memo00

Post Number: 394
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tien

most criminals feel guilt as a result of their bad actions, among other things criminals have much more chance of becoming addict to drugs and to commit suicide, or they can´t sleep and have terrible nightmares, etc. Basically thought some may have money and power, inside they have no peace and live in a hell everyday.

Every action has its consequences and if you act negatively then you will have negative things in your life, you will have no true friends, people will despise you, you will have to hide and watch your back everyday etc etc.

In life we all will experience negative things, not only those caused by other human beings but also disease, natural disasters, all kinds of accidents, etc. The fact that there is so much negative in todays Earth is our fault and it is our duty to solve it. No outside force will ever intervene so its up to us to make peace reign.

No one really deserves to be victim of crime, it is just cause and effect, it is pure maths, probability.

And the criminal, he is also a human being, just that he is sick and confused. No baby is born a criminal.

Rarena

Post Number: 539
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien,

Who said there was no karma? Karma, it is my understanding... according to my limited interpretation of the Billy Meier material... is different than most people understand because they only think of one life, one body... when describing the spirit and do not conceive of the time span and number of lifetimes incarnated.

Just going by the numbers...

Average cumulative age of each human spirit on Earth: 7 Million years

Average life span of typical Earthhuman body: 80 years which equates out to hundreds of thousands of lifetimes per person... each life time is not very lengthy when compared to the total experience incarnated on Earth.

True meaning of justice??? My opinion is intuitively or by actually experiencing life from all perspectices; as victim, as perp, as innocent bystander. To observe the family go through the gyrations of a tragic loss and to experience or observe or study them for ones' self... whether actual or observation only, like a school for human beings.

The "perp" who feels remorse from the act or observation only, will not have to endure that experience again... or in quite the same way, they learned the lesson well. In your example the person who has lived a life unpunished... would, according to the Meier material, have to experience it further on down the path of time and incarnations to experience a crime perpetrated upon their being... to also see no resolution of that unpunished violent or incorrect action... in that way the spirit... whether you call it: comprehensive, total or whole... that consciousness, (not *only* the body, you understand...) will evolve.

How you live this life, renders a future life resulting from the way you lived and guided your free will... today. Be mean to someone, guess what? someone in some future life, maybe eons and life times away, will be mean to you... Be kind and the same thing will happen to you, maybe a million years away...

Acting rightously, (I.E.fairly and humanely), while keeping the big picture in mind... will have a corresponding future; neutral, positive or negative ramification for the future and incarnated body/nation/planet/Galaxy/Universe, and spirit of the aforementioned area... you decide. There is always free will...

Remember to consider all as one.

Marbar

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When someone have a dream, it can mean something. To me, all dreams have meanings to them, especially the ones that its setting is at night. Is it pssible to get information from the "Storage Banks" when you have a dream while you are sleeping?

Getknowledge

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memo, and Randy. Your explanations help in understanding more. The mistake is the punishment itself, the positive/negative effect of the action..experienced immediately or not, i suppose.

The source about no karma is lost in memory - while researching the Meier material or something related to it. It was in regard to the flaws of Buddhism, something like, there is no karma like how most think, e.i. thats why my current life suck or the universe is punishing me. There is just cause and effect, facing the same problems, or committing the same crime/mistake.

From Jmmanuel's sermon on the mount about justice (and other things): 39. "You have heard it said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' 40. "But I say to you, exercise justice according to the natural laws of Creation, so that you find the verdict in logic.

i take it one has be cognizant about the law of Creation. As Billy said, reading his material is simple, making it real in life is arduous. But rewarding im sure.
Tien

Rarena

Post Number: 540
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien,

The eye for an eye speech was never made by Jmmanuel I understand. We have to pay attention to the laws and recommendations of Creation in order to flow smoothly with it.

Edward

Post Number: 1562
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

Even when we sleep...we are awake/conscious! But, not consciously knowing of
this due to our so-called sleeping process, if you will.

Thus, your body(/Material Consciousness) and Consciousness is ALWAYS at work,
even when you sleep.

I think it may be possible to access information from our Storage Banks when
asleep. Doing this Unconsciously Consciously, as I described. Like-wise would
be the case with tapping into our Sub-Conscious(ness), to gather information,
or whatever.

And, indeed....Dreams DO have meanings, and everyone has their own
interpretations of theirs.

And if One is very Clairvoyant, One can also access events from the Future...
To Be...during this so-called Sleep-awake State, of the Extrasensory
Perception(, ability).

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1132
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mabar,

In the sleep, the conscious mind gives up it's logical processing, shuts down the sensory inputs, and halts the internal dialogue. This allows the body to get rest it needs, the time needed to make repairs and detoxify the tissues. This is time for the subconscious to process your thoughts and emotions.

The subconscious does not sleep, and is predominant during sleep. The Subconscious does have access to the Storage Bank at all times. The access is provided to the subconscious by the relation of the Psyche with the Gamut of the Spirit. The Psyche and the Gamut are similar in the range of frequencies, and will be "keyed" to the individual frequency range (resonant with) of the Spiritual Consciousness Block (Storage Bank).

This is the "short answer." The longer version will be saved for later, if there is more interest in a "round-robin" discussion.

Peace Be With You

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Smukhuti

Post Number: 130
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Jmmanuel did made the speech Tien has quoted. I found it in Chapter 5 - The Sermon on the Mount; from the 4th edition of the Talmud of Jmmanuel (free edition) published by Steelmark.

Salome

Rarena

Post Number: 544
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sukhuti,

I read the TJ but do not remember that part... I will stand corrected unless I look it up and find otherwise, thank you for pointing it out.

What I intended to indicate was how the meaning was changed by the Christian representation of this quote. It is my understanding the religious use it to rationalize the killing of another person for spite such as the death penalty rather than for self defense which the laws and recommendations of Creation indicate as being okay if all other means have been exausted.

Thank you for looking it up and pointing out my error... I do not remember reading that in the TJ.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 134
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,

These two line must be read with the context of what has been said before and after. Jmmanuel actually wanted to say that even though people have heard "An eye for an eye...", but the correct thing to do would be "...exercise justice according to the natural laws of Creation, so that you find the verdict in logic. ".

You are right - religion has always played the distorting teaching trick to subjugate humanity in spiritual poverty.

Salome

Techieatwork

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_rod7.
The long version will be very welcome by me. Thanks in advance.

One question to all the fellow forum members:
Please help me, guide me to find my spirit name, my plejaren's intended name, so I can connect to it, to my purpose, to the intent impulse, and be able to learn, and fulfill it in this incarnation.

--
Salome
Carlos
techieatwork@gmail.com

Adysor

Post Number: 212
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos,

Your spirit name is called spirit and you have to go jump in a lake to fulfill your mission. Would you do it?

No offense but you are already in connection with your spirit because you are alive. And your purpose is to learn, no matter what it is there to learn. Whatever "steps" you missed in this incarnation, you will be able to do them in your next reincarnations.
Adrian.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian. No offense taken, there nothing to attack. Words go through these days.

I was thinking in regards of arts or skills that I could do to fulfill better for the benefit of humanity, etc., I was hoping if I can know the primary's impulse, I could tune & communicate to my own self (spirit), he would guide me and offer me a short-cut or two.

if such a thing does not happen, but instead I would learn in all my incarnations about all possible occupations, and roles, mother, father, president, labourer, soldier, etc. I guess in this one, I have to keep reading and continue excelling as family man, as father, and as whatever I do for a living in this incarnation, etc.

By the way, once I felt just by watching a some guy, that I could understand his struggle, because deep inside I felt I did that once before.

But if anyone else has any other response, hopefully a bit deeper, I would appreciate it still.

--
Salome
Carlos
techieatwork@gmail.com

Markcampbell

Post Number: 312
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Techi ;

Your spirit name as well as your Plejaren name would be : Carlos

forgive me for my bluntness !

Cheers , Mark

Marbar

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7, thanks for the expalnation. About this Gamut of the Spirit, where is the long asnswer to it?

Techieatwork

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark: No need to apologize. We're all equal. I thank you for your bluntness. I prefer that to softly talk-around.

I think I 'heard' once my spirit's name during a meditation, but: #1. I did not write it down so I forgot, and #2. It could also be a delusion of my mind.

This will be my last touch on this topic, I think it is important because like a flute or any other musical instrument, when you tune your body to a higher note or pitch, then the music will be more beautiful.

Otherwise Billy would not have gone in the trouble of explaining the differences between pronouncing SemjasE or SemjasI (Semjasee for English speakers)

The proper one will resonate better with the carrier of the name, and with the meaning for the Ps.

Anyhow, in general terms, I think I am quite deep in my comprehension of the spirit matters, I some times know that the I AM is just observing quietly, and me, the persona called 'Carlos' just acts up whatever scene, family life, or whatever, and also emotional states, anger, etc. Whilst the 'I AM' just observes from within. I even wrote a couple of pages about that.

I know Billy said the hinduism is quite off mark, I would like to know if Tibetans are more tuned to the real stuff.

I also want to learn the meditation technique taught by Billy. I will buy the booklet in January, when I get some $ in.

I always appreciate to hear from you guys, whoever wants to reflect-back (place an opinion) on my reflections. More than welcome.

BTW: I am based in Australia, just in case others here do local group practices, like group meditations or whatever. I would love to make like-minded friendships here.

--
Salome
Carlos
techieatwork@gmail.com

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos,

You seem to treat the Plejaren much as religous people treat divinities: "Just tell me what you intended for me, God, and I'll set to work right away!" But the Plejaren are not divine, nor do they have any plan for your life. You are a free being, and may make any plan for your life you choose (but that doesn't mean all plans are worthy of being made and/or carried out).

Furthermore, it also sounds like you would do the same thing with your spirit, too, if only you knew it's name. But again, you are the one who makes the plans. But even more, your spirit is "closer than your breath", and thus, you don't need its name to hear its guidance; one need learn only how to listen.

Salome.

Tim

Adysor

Post Number: 214
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos,

I don't think there exists such shortcuts; and if they do, why are you so eager to get "there" since you have no idea what it is?

You want to learn the "secrets" of life? I doubt you will achieve that in this life. But you can certainly try.

And if you really want to help humanity you can do so from within your current abilities. Help yourself and you have helped humanity. Can you help humanity more than this? And in what direction? You have to find out for yourself.
Adrian.

Rarena

Post Number: 545
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

Thank you for the clarification. I think it was around 2004 or 2005 when I first read the TJ so am a little rusty on it...

J_rod7

Post Number: 1134
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings in Peace

First, to give a warm WELCOME to Carlos (Techi) and Tim (Joko). "New blood," fresh minds, sound Logic, and different perspectives are especially most welcome. And Marbar, it is good to have your presence in this open Quest.

This is the open discussion and further inquiry into the Gemut of the Spirit.

It is to be noted that there are two spellings: gemut and gemuet. This will enable any search to find more references, use both spellings. The three areas for research are 1. the Archives (use the "SEARCH, top of all Forum pages); Search at 2. www.TheyFly.com and 3. www.FutureOfMankind.co.uk/

There is a profound inter-relation among these concepts: The Storage Banks / The Comprehensive Consciousness Block / The Fluidal Forces / BEING and Being / The Gemut of Creation BEING / and the gemut (gemuet) of the Human Spirit.
Obviously, each of these concepts could be continued as singular realms of study. The Gemut should be our focus for this inquiry.

These excerpts will present a better context than my ramblings. The following will get us all going in the same direction.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

This is only an excerpt, the full PDF paper is WELL WORTH a complete reading

How does the mental fluidal force enter the cells and organs?
or
Why is Joy and Harmony so important for us?
by Mariann Uehlinger Mondria, Switzerland
Translation by Willem Mondria & Mariann Uehlinger Mondria

[...] [ If you have up to now never heard of or read about the mental fluidal forces, you perhaps need some introductory words in order to better understand my joy in discovering this book. The mental fluidal forces are—roughly said—a vibration in which the character, the personality and mentality, the psyche, the thoughts and feelings and impulses of the consciousness are stored.

[ The mental fluidal forces are based on electromagnetic vibrations which exhibit certain forces and frequencies—depending on the personality they belong to. They are, contrary to the actual measurable material electromagnetic vibrations, called mental fluidal forces, because they are fine material vibrations. Unfortunately, for the time being these fine material vibrations cannot be observed because the required measuring devices do not exist yet. The mental fluidal forces are emitted in a fluidal or vibrational way by the body or the consciousness, the mental block, and also by the personality and character, and they settle into cloths, jewellery, walls, houses, furniture, keyboards, chairs, books, trees etc., everything the human being is surrounded by. The longer the objects are in the human being’s proximity, the more they will be loaded with mental fluidal energies—like a battery.

[ All mental fluidal forces are stored as firm and remaining information in all cells of the body. The information of the mental block is stored within seconds in all of the body’s organs and in the entire cell system, whereby an organic and a cellular memory is created. If an organ is used for transplant, then the entire cellular and organic memory is transplanted as well. This means that the transplanted organ transfers all of its mental vibrations, energies, forces and information into the recipient’s entire body—even into his or her brain and consciousness. This also means that characteristics, wishes, hopes, fears, fright, horror, panic, addictions, sympathy, joys, etc. as well as behaviours are transferred as well.

[ (A thorough introduction into the fluidal forces will be given in the coming book ‘Rund um die Fluidalenergien resp. Fluidalkräfte’ [in German only] by ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier, Wassermannzeit-Verlag, CH-8495 Schmidrüti.) [...]

[ The term ‘Mentality’ is a comprehensive term for the feeling-, emotional-, consciousness-personality- and psyche life of the human being, in which the way of thinking, the education and upbringing, the world of wishes and instincts, the world of impulses, the attitude and direction are also anchored. In total, this comprises the consciousness attitude or rather the personality constitution of a human being, from which the relationship to reality and fantasy arises as well as to the individual and collective behaviour.

[ This behaviour is called mentality, as named after the Sanskrit’s original term MANAS. The mentality expresses a human being’s real nature and what comprises their consciousness attitude and personality attitude as well as their psyche ...

[ ... the listed as well as the still unlisted qualities are all directly referred to by mentality. It is easy to understand that none of these expressions have anything to do with the ‘Gemüt’ (spirit- consciousness-related feeling) but only with the mentality, which as consciousness- personality-tendency embodies the nature of the human being and what makes a human being a human being.”

[ (For those who may not know, the German word ‘Gemüt’ (spirit-consciousness- related feeling) refers to the spiritual block and factor which organizes and manages within the spirit body of a life-form, in this case the human being, the spirit- consciousness-related feelings and the spirit-consciousness-related thoughts in a constant, balanced manner.] (emphasis added /Rod) -- Source=

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash95/Spiritual/mental_fluidal_forcesV2.pdf

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The Psyche

The psyche is the half-material block and factor in the material body of a lifeform, in this case the human, which orders and administers the material consciousness related feelings and the material consciousness related thoughts, in a negative or positive succession from which a negative or positive imbalance or a neutral positive balance results, whereby the human is either negative or positive unbalanced or neutral positive balanced.

Being positive or negative unbalanced means for the Psyche that it is degenerated in one way or the other and the neutral-positive balance means that the psyche is in an equilibrium which is equal in values consistent of being negative and positive, whereby no degeneration into negativity or positivity appears, but an equability and a balance is the end result.

The Sevenfold laws: ...

The unity of Creation is divided in a sevenfold in itself, and in a sevenfold outside of itself.
The sevenfold are the seven forms of the Spirit in itself and the sevenfold of the coarse-material matter, outside of Creation.
The sevenfold laws of the Spirit are inside of Creation in BEING, while the sevenfold laws of the coarse-material matter are outside of Creation in Being.
The sevenfold laws in both Spirit and Matter or both ONE in the existence of the Creation, they can't be seen apart.
BEING and Being are both absolute parts of Creation.
When is spoken about 'outside of Creation' then its meant that the sevenfold laws of the coarse-material matter exist outside the timeless and endless BEING of the Creation itself, the material realm is bound by space and time in existence, in Being.

The sevenfold laws of the Spirit:
1) Universal-BEING
2) Universal-Law
3) Universal-Gemuet
4) Universal-Love
5) Universal-Force
6) Universal-Time
7) Universal-Creation

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_-_related_terms

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Savio
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 08:49 pm

Hi Billy
We know that the astral body has three immortal parts: they are the Spirit, Comprehensive Consciousness Block and the Gemut.
Could you explain in simple words
1. What is Gemut and its function?
2. Where will Gemut go after one dies?
3. Would Creation create all these three parts at the same time when creating an individual astral body?
4. What happen to these three immortal parts when evolution reaches a stage that a body is no longer needed?
Thanks
Savio

ANSWER: Hi Savio,

Regarding your questions: You can forget the "astral body" because it has nothing in common with the things you mention in your questions.
The Gemuet belongs to the spirit form, in a similar way as the Psyche belongs to, or is a part of, the human being's material body.
The Comprehensive Consciousness Block has no personality and doesn't think.
It is an energetic block for creating, in entire neutrality, a new personality after an incarnation of the spirit form.
As the word "immortal" implies, the "three immortal parts" continue to exist after death and even when no material body is needed any longer (in the spirit form).

http://www.theyfly.com/gaia/answers.html

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

To add to these points, I did run across another interesting bit of information:
The Storage Banks (Consciousness Block) is a necessary Relay Station between the material realm and the Spiritual realm.
I found the reference in "questions to Billy," with his answer:

Thomas Hall
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 04:13 pm

Thank you for the answers! Why is it necessary that a comprehensive consciousness exists seperate from the spirit form between lives?
I thought that the spirit alone could digest the info while in the beyond...

ANSWER: Because there must be a connection (or relay station) between
the pure material and the pure spiritual.

Same source/ link as the 1st prior above (.../answers.html)

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 317
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oi Carlos ;

Thanks for redifining your question .
Now I understand your motive for this a little better . It's OK to think that you heard a supposed spirit name ( i guess) as long as you understand that our level of development , we will probably not get any names like this for another 3 to 5 lifetimes . Maybe never .I also didn't know for sure whether you are talking about former lifetimes in relation to Lyran ancestry , or your original name from your very first lifetime ever . I mention this , because
you would not have a Plejar name , trust me .

It would go too far to explain here , but perhaps somene could explain about the Plejars not being reincarnated here for a concrete reason .

Cheers , Mark

... just more...
I don't speak as someone who knows the answer this way , but as someone who has assembled the information in my psyche as a way to interpret it to myself .

I didn't read all your responses yet , but I glanced that someone mentioned a short-cut your'e trying to make . This will never do , because a short cut-in the wrong direction is like using salt where sugar was needed or something like that .

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page