Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 17, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through December 17, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1833
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

I can send you the image, but what is your e-mail?

Scott

Edward

Post Number: 1456
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Davo....

I would not say that Ghosts-Fluidal Forces/manifestations would only appear in
scary places or even in places expected to be seen.

Our family lived in a average home in a Californian projects district and
there is nothing scary about such block of homes, only think is: that a man
once hung himself in the kitchen were we live at. He had a break down or
something.

Previous renters were bother by the man's ghost(Fluidal Forces), as neighbors
explained once. And said we may have the same problem and which we did!

Indeed, at night time there would be some sort of black/dark shadow wondering
around in the house. My father and some others had seen him/it, a number of
times. And, the water kettle would just whistle at night: someone put in on,
which could only be the ghost/manifestation. Like-wise with the washing
machine, etc. As a child I went downstairs to see who was making the noise in
the middle of the night, and could see no one; as soon as I was downstairs the
noise just stopped! Later on as I grew older I was informed what happened in
the house, and what the case was of the noise and other manifestations.

So, as you can noticed: he all had a scary time living there.

Thanks to Billy for explaining that there is in essence no such thing as
ghosts, but only the manifestation of Fluidal Forces.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 233
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott.

ramirezz@iinet.net.au

I sent some manipulated images of the one you posted to a board e-mail address but maybe it's Badr's account.
Dont know if you guys have a joint moderators e-mail box. If so Badr has those images. Anyway if you mail me everything will then be posted to you as a reply.
Cheers.

Ardie

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

I thought that Fluidal Forces couldn't manifest unless the person was still alive or had reincarnated. Someone who had recently died and was still on the "other side" isn't capable of stirring up their Fluidal Forces from what I've understood.

Ardie

Edward

Post Number: 1458
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ardie....

Long Time No Hear!

Well, as far as I have understood, in what Billy mentioned was, in the sense
of: if the - circumstances are desirable -, it could manifest itself; Billy
did not explain that the previous 'owner' had to be alive/reincarnate, to stir
it.

Thus, the manner Billy explained was that there seemed to be no link to the
new incarnation, etc. Just an independent manifestation Sporadic
manifestation, I guess we could call it. Sometimes, randomly...or multiple.

Edward.

Ardie

Post Number: 52
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

It's possible that I have it wrong, but the information that I remember reading was a pamplet that was passed out at one of the AMPM meetings a few years ago. We were allowed to read it, but then had to turn it back in. I believe that the reason for that was that it hadn't been officially authorized for release, or something like that. Ever since that meeting though, I've been certain that fluidal forces were only active while the person was alive or reincarnated. That there was no link between the fluidal forces and the spirit while it was on the "other side". I hope that I haven't had the wrong impression all this time. Does anyone else remember reading that pamplet?

This is the closest that I could find about it on the forum:

Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2000 - 09:11 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Michael H...

In response to your question, the following Q and A will be interesting: (please note that this is an unofficial translation of FIGU material)

Question: Can one also consciously activate the fluidal forces ?

Billy: The consciousness plays only a small role in an unconscious form. For example, when one dreams, impulses can be passed from the unconscious of the consciousness to the subconsciousness, and then the subconsciousness is the one that mobilizes impulses so the fluidal forces can become active. In such a case, a memory can become active. In such a case, a memory can become conscious as a dream experience or it canarise as a presentiment through a feeling -like suspicion; it is comparable to a person getting to know something from the Akashic Records in a presentiment-like manner.

Salome, Michael Uyttebroek

Edward

Post Number: 1459
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ardie....

Perhaps 'both' may be possible?

Let us say: "Circumstantial" manifestations?

Could even be as you explained it: not yet officially authorized for release,
and which Billy did not mention, on what I read, in the past? Or Billy could
also mean the above mentioned, in rare cases?

Edward.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 113
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, the figure on that image to me seems to just be caused by sun reflection from the window to the camera lens. The black eyes are caused by too intense sunlight (camera doesn't pick it up thus just shows black).

Ardie, that is good information about fluidal forces. My assumption was that dreams of the future arise from the subconsciousness, so I was correct, but like dreams of the past, the storage banks also play a role? Also I thought there was a question to Billy about how dreams of the future occur but I couldn't find it.
Reece Stiller

Cpl

Post Number: 463
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here you go Reece:

Dear Billy,

My question concerns how a vision of the future actually occurs. Does the consciousness contact or slip into the mass or collective consciousness that is connected through all time, contact the akashic records, storage banks, or what? What is actually happening in this process of seeing the future in visions?

Thank you very much,

Chris

Answer: The collective subconsciousness may, but must not, be involved. For this process one has to use the consciousness via the pineal gland, and through the �Feinstofflichkeit� involved, the future, the present or the past may be envisioned. You can compare it with time travel.

Borthwey

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think the light phenomenon shown on the photo is related with fluidal forces. The white figure on the right I could take for that, if there was no one originally present on the scene.
The "eyes" on that light reflection/refraction seem unusual but that I know of, black spots due to excessively intense light only happen in digital cameras.
David

Sparky

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson mentioned some time ago that he was working on one of Billy's recent books on fluidal forces. I have been looking for the translation of said book and am eager to read any translation of it.

Does anyone know of this book and how the translation is coming?

Marbar

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm wandering, could is be an example of fluidal forces? I one Sunday, trying to do the Peace Meditation and when I decided to stopped, I was in a corner in my house meditating or trying to meditate, I saw a shadowy figure. This shadowy figure, it moved in a pattern that I have moved in after that I quit my attempt at the meditation.

Davidmg

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

Answer : No

We are not capable of seeing mental fluidal forces because it is not of a material nature nor does it have appearances of a visible forms. Also we do not not have such technical devices yet that are able to detect such fine matters of existences.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry mods, please disregard my last post.

Marbar,

About Fluidal Energy

Teleplasty is the conscious generation of shadowy forms and projections by means of the block of mentality's powers.

With this, however, if the human psyche, in cooperation with the entirety of the mental powers, is the actual trigger of the phenomena, then the projections are completely unconsciously evoked.

In this case it then deals with an apparition in the form of psychoteleplasty.

However, this phenomenon has, in no way, anything to do with a "materialisation of ghosts/spirits" as these materialisation phenomena are interpreted and explained by spiritualism.

Actually, with that, it therefore does not deal with so-called ectoplasm apparitions, respectively, teleplasma apparitions, from which the term teleplasty has recently appeared.

[translators' note: teleplasma is a Greek word used in German, but not English]

If these materialisation phenomena are unconsciously evoked as a result of certain damaged states of the psyche, then it is psychoteleplasty.

Therefore, none of that, neither in one form nor the other, has anything to do with the so-called ectoplasm apparitions of spiritualism.

http://www.theyfly.com/About_Fluidal_Energy.htm
Tien

Sparky

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am reading about the Fluid Forces and really wish I knew German.

I have a few questions about mental fluid forces and the bodies health.

How are mental fluid forces related to a bodies health, for example in the organs?

How does one correct an imbalance if there is a relation between the two?

Is there a specific shape to the field of someones body or is it just a frequency?

Thanks for any input.

Edward

Post Number: 1559
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar and David....

As I understand it, is: that a Highly Advanced Spirit-form CAN witness...the
Fluidal Forces(waves/osculations patrons diffusing outward), as similar to the
Sohar effect. It being very FINE Material/Matter Energy, but in a most
concentrate form(at); in our terms not defined as Material/Matter.

Hence: there ARE...very Highly Advanced Spirit-form present on Earth, who are
elderly Spirit-forms, so to speak, which are also in possession of TRUE
Clairvoyancy. These are individuals who keep themselves inconspicuous, and do
not prefer to shine in the light. They just go about their daily life, just as
you and I....

But indeed, True: in her finest form...she can not be detected by our today's
scientists/devices.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1560
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky....

Interesting questions you have there!

I would think, if your organ does not function appropriate, this would indeed
'reflect' itself into your Fluidal Force. This 'imbalancement' would create a
slight anomaly within the concerning section, of the mentioned.

I guess, if One could SEE this manifestation...there would be a wave/
osculation pattern anomaly, and thus not processing itself 'smoothly' within
the Fluidla Force pattern concerning, as she usually/should function(s).

Thus, One does indeed, have to try and regain the Balance...of the frequency,
which will than also show....in the Fluidal Force. And of course, each
individual has their own body health configuration. Some, there would indeed,
be...a slight difference in each and everyone's Fluidal Forces frequency.

It has been said, that there are individuals who can indeed FEEL(sense)...the
strength of a very powerful Fluidla Force...of an individual. Even though, it
can not be SEEN....by the average human; due to his lower evolution statues,
so to speak.

Through, Consciousness-related healing, from one individual to another, or in
a group, to the ill individual...could remedy the mentioned individual. This
will/can bring back the Balance within this individual and the/a concerning
organ, if the organ is not damaged in a critical fashion, I would like to add.
[Damaged organs, have to undergo surgery, as you may know(?)]

Thus, is short: if your body or organs function in Balance...so will your
Fluidal Forces. This is also, similar to the Creational Duality: the one can
not exist/survive without the other.

OR, your Fluidal Forces...is influenced by some other aspects, which than, can
even influence your BODY....negatively. The other way around; but, this is
another matter/issue.

Edward.

Sparky

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Edward for your response.

I have been experimenting on myself to see if I could sense these Fluidal Forces (Concentrate them to see if I could see them) and ran into an unexpected result that I practically jumped up and ran away from what I was doing. It was quite uncomfortable, and ever since I have had to stay on a restricted diet. The concentrating exercise was using my hands directly in front of my belly button. I only desire to return the flow to a normal status. I presumed it would just go back to normal over time, it has been six months and it has not.

I do however do not discount the fact that this my just all be in my head or that it my deal with some other physical deficiency, but my condition is very real. Personally I would rather figure this out on my own or use some written guide rather than make public my situation.

How did Jmmanuel heal others? Was this with Fluidal Forces?

Edward

Post Number: 1570
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky....

I think it is best for you NOT to experiment on your own. Conduct more
reading, here...or elsewhere, in the FIGU materials. It is very 'risky' what
you are conducting, on your own. It just does not 'happen'...as in the way you
want it...to be. [If you are undergoing a treatment with physician guidance:
it is best you keep yourself to this treatment, in their manner. And NOT to
interrupt this treatment, with your own experimentations. As the saying goes:
Curiosity killed the cat.]

Jmmanuel, utilized his - Consciousness-related - powers, as I mentioned above.
Thus, it was his input and that of the one he healed: in unison, to create the
result/healing, process to occur.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 351
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky,

You might be able to obtain some help from an energy healer such as Reiki, Bionergy, Reconnective, Acupuncture.

Much depends depends on where in the world you are located, the practitioner and modality used.

Reiki and Bioenergy practitioners ..... the genuine ones are quite good as sensing body energy flows and imbalances. Same for Reconnective but this is mainly a hands off affair plus they generally dont dabble in attempting diagnosis.
However .... be very selective and careful regarding practitioners. If they advertise angels, spirit guides, tarot cards, life readings, past life regression and so on ..... avoid them.

If you dont mind .... what was your unexpected result ?

Also about seeing body energy. Yes this is possible in the right light conditions for some persons though it's not usually able to be seen over the entire body in general, usually around the hands, fingers and head area sometimes but there are exceptions.

"How did Jmmanuel heal others? Was this with Fluidal Forces?"

Same question I asked on this months question and answer section to Billy. Lets see if he gives an answer.
Cheers.

Sparky

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you again Edward and also Ramirez for your advice. I agree that my idea to experiment on myself was not a well thought out one. I reasoned that my earthworm level of evolution would turn up nothing. My experience was of a sort of pain and feeling of terror or deep loss and the ensuing emotional and physical responses. I'll see the doc again and get things checked out. One thing to mention is that these things are as I would put it very sensitive and are best left alone until some sort of higher understanding provides some sort of guidance. I will try to limit myself to only observing that which is around me.

Justsayno

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky, please do as Ramirez says, don't go back to your same doctor as it sounds like he just wants you to resrict your diet, but has not found the cause. I have the best of all worlds, as my practitioner is a herbalist, does biofeedback, and bodytalksystems.com. About a year ago she said that my intestine had started twisting and asked if I had some symptoms and then she straightened it out. I knew this wasn't a placebo as the results were....the symptoms were flushed away, lol. I guess your organs can move and shift around and sounds to me like your "flow" isn't working properly. Regular doctors don't seem able to diagnose this. As another example I had an 18 year old boy whose mother kidnapped him from the hospital. He had been in there over a week and they could find nothing wrong with him. It took 3 of us to get him up the stairs. He was deficient in Vitamins A & D (cod liver oil) and I saw him back at work about a week later. Hospitals do not test for nutritional deficiencies and I don't think they have the same ability to move your organs around, if that's the case.
What area are you in, maybe Ramirez knows of someone there? (Sorry Ramirez for being presumptuous.)

Edward

Post Number: 1572
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky....

Yes, you take care of yourself, ok?

Just a correction on: wave/osculation.....

It was to be 'oscillation'; spell check error....

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page