Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 20, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through January 20, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Creational

Post Number: 380
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

No, I know as much as you do about this.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Edward

Post Number: 1506
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila....

Sounds fabulous!!

Please, I would love a copy!

[beam_traveler@yahoo.com]

Many Thank You's....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1507
Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila....

The 'hidden codes' clarification sounds familiar to me.

Perhaps, it was already once explained on one of D & V's web pages,
years...back? I seem to recall having to have read it, before...(?) [They both
had an excellent definition page, on it...then. Which I thought, the Peace
symbol was separately (fully) interpreted...(?)]

But, many thanks you's, anyway....: would love your update!

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 1298
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I translated the symbol book years ago & it was supposed to be sold as a booklet on Figu shop. But it needed futher approval from FIGU so I thought.
My Website

Creational

Post Number: 383
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Norm,

Thanks for your effort to have done so.

My document is not a complete translation of the book at all. It is something I put together utilizing the information available such as the photocopies provided by Dyson and Viviane and the indexed translation by FIGU Canada, before an official translation is available which could very well be yours.

It is a good idea to either resubmit it to Christian or write him and follow up on it.

Salome with Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Norm

Post Number: 1300
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila, I bought the book & when through it symbol by symbol.
My Website

Jonzie

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creational - I'd like a copy of your symbols summery if its not too late

imjonzie@netzero.net
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Smukhuti

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creational,

Would you upload the symbols summery to some file sharing site and share the link please?
Or else you can mail it to James Moore (futureofmankind) who can consider it to be linked from his site if it is truly a valuable document.

Tschüß

Creational

Post Number: 386
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Smukhuti,

As mentioned on my posts # 378 and 379, as soon as I get the final correction by FIGU Canada, the document will be posted either in James Moore site or some file share link. I will definitely announce it here.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2009 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew (Deagle),

I am interested in your offer - if it's still standing, anyway. My email is jokoveltman AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks.

Tim

Jakester

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, a question...
My whole family and I were raised on christian beliefs and values but in my early adulthood I became very unsatisfied with it and began looking elsewhere for answers and found them here at FIGU. To this day I know of no one, nor have met anyone I would mention this case of Billy and his "special friends" to(especially my family) because I know damn well non of them would touch it with a ten foot pole. To me it seemed so natural and logical, but they seem content with their stupid beliefs and just follow the heard.
Anyway, about numbers, given the significance of the number "seven", in the spiritual teachings and in the universe in general, I can't help but wonder if it's more than just a coincidence that out of the eight children my parents had, I was the seventh one born. Any thoughts on this?
It's not easy being me, although I like my uniqueness.

Jake

Earthling

Post Number: 326
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakester, obviously you're a Hoochie Coochie Man, baby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_s4mI_FKnQ

On the seventh hours
On the seventh day
On the seventh month
The seven doctors say
He was born for good luck
And that you'll see
I got seven hundred dollars
Don't you mess with me
But you know I'm him
Everybody knows I'm him
Well you know I'm the hoochie coochie man
Everybody knows I'm him

... seriously, regarding your family not being ready for what you have found to be true; live your life & let your life and actions speak.. iow, lead, teach, live by example

Jakester

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Earthling,

But I'm not left handed! Haha
I do get your point though, thanks.

Jake

Darren

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jake,

don't know if you done this already but you should check your numerology chart to see if you have any sevens up the top of it like Billy has a seven in the first two positions. See Alan post number 58 -

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=13&page=5620

I have a seven at top of my chart and I can't help but wonder that that is what drew me here. Several others here have said similar things to me (Alan was my old username) somewhere later in that section. It would be curious to see how many people here have a seven at the top of their chart. It be over the norm % here I bet.

Davidmg

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jake:

Through mans absence of logical thinking he can be easily swayed into accepting a well manicured lie. But, when there exists a tiny splinter of truth that comes to penetrate his thick skin of ignorance, he becomes discomforted by this intrusion of truth no mater how small. And by his own poverty stricken reasoning he therefore, instinctively he will try and remove what is too painful for him to accept until he is assured that his level of comfort has been restored.

Teach yourself first. Never preach to others. If they ask a question, answer just that question. Every human being has same function as you and I, and that is to seek answers. Free will is an expression that everyone has right to put into action, be it positive or negatively it is their choice. Never judge wrongfully, I have, and it only leads to more unworthy thoughts. Therefore, unworthy thoughts (vibrations) will eventually become words you may come to regret. Relax, you are at the beginnings of a wonderful start to a very old and immense teaching which will no doubt cause many past thoughts to be challenged and future thoughts to be explored with a clearer mind. Always be neutral with a positive outlook. Taking sides will always redirect your focus. Meditate. Meditation is your private time of which you may become love. And from love you will develop the strength and knowledge to help others.

David M. G.

Jakester

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

I don't know much about numerology except what I've picked up here and there in the Figu material,I'm going to look into to it though, it does spark my curiousity.

Hi David,

I'm never preachy with this stuff, I'm more the quiet observer trying to be objective and understanding. Nice post though, well writen

Thanks guys,
Jake

Redbeard

Post Number: 152
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jake, I have had some success exposing people to this material, but they were carefully chosen. I would consider your own qualifiers that brought you to this material, you weren't able to swallow the guilt based religious dogma perhaps for reasons that you don't fully grasp yet, but there are other people that are having realizations or impressions of the cults that are similar.

As you assimilate into yourself more of the teachings and it becomes part of an overall outlook or perception of reality there are ways injecting into conversations certain personal opinions of the world and humanity's situation that help to test the water with people before we even mention billy meier.

I recently mentioned reincarnation to a friend of mine as he brought up how different and varied are the people he knew in regard to what they are like and how some are taking responsibility for their lives and are striving to improve their lives and others seem to operate at a level of just getting by and couldn't care less if they ever achieve anything or move beyond their current pathetic circumstances. I think he was at first startled by me suggesting it as a possibility that I have considered to explain certain things but he started to immediately thinking out loud about it.

Topics that easily come up are overpopulation, ufo's, asteroids, politics, Easter Island and others. I watch for clues of free thinking and somewhat of a stable outlook on life from them as well as some grasp of conspiracy.

My youngest son did not and could not accept the christian mind control and there was no doubt that never would. So I asked him if he considered himself openminded and eventually our discussion led to a full and complete acceptance of the Meier material as truth and he is slowly studying and having weekly discussions with me about it as he allows. He qualified himself quickly as I already knew him very well, as a close relative, but others take longer to find the common threads.

I like to challenge others in regard to their beliefs as long I think is will be productive with the question, What is more important to you, What you think is the truth, what you believe or the actual truth?
Peace, Matt

Justsayno

Post Number: 42
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt, I think the actual truth is the most important. I just finished reading the first 3 chapters of the goblet of truth and I completely agree with each and every thing. Most of it I felt already, but it was nice to see it in writing and to know that I'm not as off kilter as I maybe thought (re: gay marriage, divorce, wars). I do regret being so "in your face" about things, though, especially about the cloning (sorry but I felt people needed to know about the over 600 species of animal clones).
I do find that people may not believe you initially but somewhere down the road something will happen and they will think about what you said. I've actually convinced one of my friends that god is not in the church, she now believes he's in her heart, so that's a start. I really don't think you can totally convince anyone, they all have to find the answers themselves.
In regards to my reincarnation, I don't remember the person I used to be at all. But all my life I've been against injustices, either to try and stop them or voice my opinion against them. So maybe that must have been the basic essence of my previous self to come forward to this life. I've always tried to make the right choices and for the most part I have. If you make good choices you do live a very good life, there's nothing to regret. My two oldest children are very in tune with this, but my youngest will make every single mistake there is to be made because he's still the little warrior he was in his last life. And if Billy Meier was to tell me that this knowledge of previous lives was all crap, I would disregard all of it, because I know he would tell me the truth, even if I didn't like it.

Newtown

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Zhila,

I would also appreciate a copy of that document concerning the symbols,

my email address is Hodarie@gmail.com

thank you in advance.

Marbar

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, January 18, 2010 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody know what the meaning of the number "19" when it appears in dreams. I would post this the dream interpretation section, but is is locked.

Indi

Post Number: 380
Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is likely to only mean something to you as it is in your dream therefore your subconscious. Just keep it in the back of your mind, and you may see the significance of it if there is one to see, at sometime as you are going about your days.

Robyn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 332
Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The number 19 seems to represent a coming of age .This might make sense if you are very young or have been very young recently .

But the official answer is " I haven't a clue".

Edward

Post Number: 1622
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

When it gets to the point, One should acknowledge, that YOU as human being
should Determine your path of life and Future, to come, and NOT any number, if
you will.

Numbers, can only...give you a 'hint' in what you may come across in your path
of life. That is WHY, Billy calls this and some others 'Pseudo': in the sense
that IT can NOT determine YOUR life, but...it is YOU whom Determines it; which
has also been my philosophy; and which can only be based on 'advice/
recommendations'.

YOU, have to bring into 'practice'!

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page