Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 05, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Application of Natural Logic (Living by the creational laws and recommendations) » Archive through February 05, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Pathfinder

Post Number: 174
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Mark,

Damn, you had to go and puit something else into my head now didnt ya.

I had not considered what would be the identity state of the Neugeist.

I suppose that a new spirit would obviously have no idenity at that stage. And yet would still be a spirit form.

So I am forced to consider the difference between the new spirits and more evolved ones and how those identites and indivualities would compare.

And now we are probably in the wrong thread and will have that capitalist Scott breathing down our necks, lol

Clucking lizards? geeesh, creation becomes a lot less pleasurable when talking with you Mark Cambell! lol

But you have given me more to think about and hopefully learn from.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Thomas

Post Number: 618
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the subject of applying natural logic as it applies to polygamy, I can see, on one hand, how what BEAM says is accurate in a sense. However, since a woman can bear children from more than one man in sequential fashion, it still seems flawed. I say this with an honest desire to know the truth and from the position of a FIGU supporter, yet, this stills urks me a bit. Even as a man, it seems to me that it is a little off, but of course there are factors I am likely not considering. Comments? Ideas anyone???

Syn

Post Number: 144
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you got it the opposite.

1 man = 3-4 wives

1 man can get 3-4 women pregnant easy

1 woman can only get pregnant from 1 man.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Thomas

Post Number: 620
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn, by your logic, once a woman got pregnant from one man and then had the baby, she could not have any more kids with any other man, and that is generally incorrect. A woman can indeed be sequentially impregnated by countless men if she is fertile. Rethink your logic and you will see what I am getting at. No disrespect intended...

Syn

Post Number: 145
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

use common sense. "at a time"

1 woman can be pregnant at a given time

1 man can impregnant unlimited women at a given time
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Thomas

Post Number: 621
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

gerald you are completely missing my point it seems, which is that a woman can have children from multiple men and the only difference is the time needed between births. a man can impregnate multiple women in rapid succession, but then again, a woman can have babies from different men. so what is the difference if a woman has two husbands just because she can't be pregnant from them both at the same moment??? it seems like a stretch to say that just because a man can create babies (or rather cause their creation) at a faster rate, that they should have the right to multiple partners while women don't have that same right. to me it seems more of a cultural thing rather than a Creational guideline. in nature, there are many female animals that mate with more than one male over the span of time, so if nature is the guideline, this idea of polygamy in a one sided way seems flawed. don't get me wrong. if i had multiple wives that were happy and who loved me, i would enjoy that, but it seems unfair for the woman to not have that same right, even if i personally wouldn't choose to be one of the men in that situation...

see what i mean gerald???

Scott

Post Number: 1704
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Without getting too far off track here, I wonder if it would be fitting to ask a woman her thoughts on this matter? You mentioned you wouldn't choose to be in that situation, I wonder how many males would choose to allow their mate to be involved with another male, no matter how unfair it may seem.

Scott

Syn

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lets make this clear, my name is NOT gerald its just a quite i got from zeitgeist.

now for another time. within a day.

a woman can get pregnant from 1 man

a man can get 5 women pregnant.

see what im saying?

-Gerald Massey

Adysor

Post Number: 140
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas, Syn and Scott,

Just dropping by wanting to share my view on this subject.

I think I understand Thomas' frustration that he doesn't see this fair as for a man to have multiple wives while a woman cannot have multiple husbands. If the reason for that is that "a woman can get pregnant from 1 man; a man can get 5 women pregnant" then I don't think it's a good reason to have this restriction. It only seems to me that this "rule" or restriction favors the male only.

"I wonder how many males would choose to allow their mate to be involved with another male"

---the opposite goes the same: I wonder how many females would choose to allow their mate to be involved with another female.---
Adrian.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well to me it does feel right for a woman to only have a maximum of 1 husband and a man to be able to have multiple wives if he wants to and is capable of supporting all of them.

If I think about it the woman wouldn't have a comfortable feeling having more than 1 husband due to her feeling content with her attachment/relationship with her husband, and not having a feeling of wanting more than 1 man and thus is incapable of supporting multiple husbands. However, if a man wants multiple wives and is capable of supporting all of them it would function normally because his contentness can exist with multiple wives.

I would like to see a female's comment on this however.
Reece Stiller

Scott

Post Number: 1705
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we should probably move this discussion over to the human relationship topic area-Thanks Scott

Creational

Post Number: 304
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,

I like to share with you one of the fundamental lessons I have learned from Billy’s spiritual teachings while applying natural logic.

In Contact Report 3, Semjase states:

“9. The Earth human is incapable of bearing his own responsibility and recognizing, although he must do so.”

The primary flaw of humanity on earth causing a halt or even a degeneration in spirituality, is avoidance of self responsibility.

In order to avoid this self responsibility, without being obvious about it, we deceptively seek other means.
Generally, there are three different ways to do so.

1. By blaming others for our mistakes, thus creating violence: Causing dispute leading to war. etc.
2. By being totally irresponsible and carefree, creating overall degeneration and corruption: Causing irresponsibility leading to destructions and degenerations.
3. By looking for a higher entity to seek forgiveness for the wrongs we knew we shouldn’t have committed in the first place: Causing religions leading to dependence, delegation of responsibility and ignorance.

Consequently These are the reason why we have disputes, degeneration, and delusional religious belief in the first place. They are all psychological self deception while deceiving others.

Hence, primarily, we must practice self responsibility; and only then we will get rid of what I call the three Demons of humanity, the “3D’s”, being Dispute, Degeneration, and Deceptive religions.
But as long as we recoil from self responsibility by either blaming others, or worship gods or flat out disregard other's rights in a carefree manner, we, our own selves, bring about these tree destructive D’s.
Lets stop blaming others and look within for answers.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Zhila, for posting that.

So, having plumbed the depths of meditation (at least for now) I am curious about something else: what is a vibe? It does seem that we can realize quite abit, without maintaining a constant high vibe. So, what is this vibe thing? And how do we raise it, lower it, and stretch our capacity to experience the range of it?

Is a high vibe being absolutely honest, both with oneself and with others?
Is it seeing one absolute truth, or being aware of the malleability of perspectives in forming truths?
Is it living in a vehicle with fine genetics?
Is it maintaining a healthy body?
Is it being aware of subtleties, such as energy fields?
Is it appreciating beauty in everything one perceives?
Is it honoring one's contracts with life?
Is it empathy? Wisdom?
Is it intelligence?
Is it found in loving and giving of oneself?
Is it self-responsibility?

What is this vibrational thingy that everyone is always thinkin about, and can I git me one, too?
Love is always the way

J_rod7

Post Number: 1123
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

"Vibes" (slang for vibrations) may be symbolic (as in "feeling good or bad vibes about some person or situation). For example: You might perceive that someone is angry by the expression on their face, and say "bad vibes dude" without yourself actually feeling anything.

Of course, Everything in this Creation vibrates at SOME frequency, and this another meaning for "vibes," though less commonly used this way. For example: as any object rises in temperature, it's molecular and physical vibrations will rise concurrently. The spectrum of Energy, from the lowest "sound-wave" up through the highest Cosmic Energy propagations, is an example also.

Or "vibes" are an actual sensory experience (as in a quickening of the Mental state of Consciousness). This last is is an internalization which can precipitate from direct experiences, a recognition that certain knowledge is True, a paradigm shift in the Consciousness, an increased awareness of Reality, an awakening of Wisdom. All those thingys which you listed can lead to to this quickening of Consciousness. Yup, go git yerself some of this.

In Peace -- Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 331
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

Quoting you,

"So, having plumbed the depths of meditation (at least for now) I am curious about something else: what is a vibe? It does seem that we can realize quite abit, without maintaining a constant high vibe"

If you plumb the heights of meditation by relaxing, the elusive "vibe" might present itself quite naturally without effort .... which might be the hidden secret.
Perhaps in your quest and enthusiasm for this elusive vibrational state you are simply trying too hard hence consequently with that expended effort blocking access to that which you seek .... like waiting for the kettle to boil.

These states have a way of sneaking up if you avoid exerting yourself expecting them.

From experience such states are transitory, subject to fluctuation and intensity though one or several of "Is it" might manifest in a noticeably profound way for a few hours, a day, some days or longer but always the peaks subside .... but if you let go the effort and expectation, "plumbing depth's" also diminish in intensity so on average it all becomes somewhat of an anticlimax.
Maintaining a constant "vibe" ..... maybe in a manic state of bipolar disorder or with drugs but naturally and indefinitely .... I doubt it's possible.

I think your list might be a question in that:
If I have this wish list why wont other persons appreciate such a mind ?
Answer: Everyone is at a different state of development and for most getting that involved is simply too burdensome both intellectually and physically. The effort required to accommodate such levels of interaction is simply too draining. Life is a far more relaxed less intense day to day business for most.

Here you will find some willing to go part of the way.
Cheers.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 466
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sitkaa,

Truly, each human being has in their heart, stamped by the strength and inspiration of the spirit, the unconscious desire, eventually becoming a consciously-growing desire, to live their life in harmony and love. It is its’ very nature therefore, in fulfilment of the creative laws and orders, to produce the best possible energy state for itself and for all life forms.

Regards
Bob

Redbeard

Post Number: 151
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Zhila, One of the biggest obstacles as you mentioned is people accepting self responsibility, and one of the reason's for that is religion, as you also discussed. There are many on this planet that don't prescribe to religion but do adopt some of the ways of thinking or attitudes of religious thinking people because it gives a license to their desires.

I think that at the core, and this is nothing new, is the issue of reincarnation. If a person truly gets a grasp of this system that is in place for us to evolve, over an incredible span of time and lives, then they will think differently as they also perceive the cause and effect idea in this current life, and also if they are successful in acquiring knowledge, achieve understanding and self control, this will directly carry over and assist them in subsequent lives.

Would this perhaps be the place to start with people we are trying to influence?
Peace, Matt

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 884
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

It strikes me that we now have many new forum readers and participants who may have missed a lot of what's available in the English language which constitutes a valuable source of information which will help us to learn how better to "apply natural logic in our daily life".

And that's what it's about here on this forum and also out there on our shared planet - and beyond.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meier.stauber.honesty07.htm

Salome,
Dyson

Kingman

Post Number: 762
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson,

When I was fortunate enough to have found myself at this forum several years ago, I was so excited about what I had 'found', I read just about every thread from its inception up to that moment of discovery. So it wasn't until a year later after joining this English FIGU forum that I actually started posting meaningful responses/questions, yet with an ego that contained a level of untruth let's say. But this truth I began reading did start to set me 'free'.

This, of course, is not a prerequisite to being a worthy poster here, we can all offer something, but it helps to be informed as best you can when dealing with the super-truth that Billy delivers. We can all ask better questions if we can just push aside any silly doubts, or personal positions, read what English material is available, catch up to the current discussions, then involve oneself by using what you do agree with here(because that's why we're here), and then progressing our minds with pertinent reply's to our different discussions.

But really, we all need the mirror to begin seeing ourselves truthfully. It's easy to think that you fully understand what Billy repeats over and over again, but our current average human condition is to lie even to ourselves, very successfully I might add. The link you post to is an excellent article for contemplating the idea whether one is honest with oneself.
a friend in america
Shawn

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 886
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Shawn,

Very eloquent, articulate and intelligent observations there. It's always a personal joy to me to see that there are such high quality consciousnesses among us here to lift the tone for all of us, on whose behalf I thank you, our dear friend in America.

Cheers!
Dyson

J_rod7

Post Number: 1163
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Thank You for the link to Honesty. I don't intend to wax eloquent here, only to share a thought.

Honesty is the highest attribute of Self-responsibility, IMO. By this recognition and practice, one arises to MATURITY in this life.

Maturity is the guide-stone for the Spirit into the following sequence of lives. This is the Essence of Evolution "in a nutshell."

To reveal the Truth of oneself to other Human Beings may seem painful to some persons. Which fear of the pain will often imprison the one behind the lie. For gosh-sakes people, ask yourself -- which is worse: the continued PAIN or the continued LIE?

To grow in Spirit, to gain strength in this life, it becomes necessary to face the cause of pain head-on. Face the pain like a giant wave about to roll over you -- you must realize that to turn your back to the wave, attempt to run from it, it will pound you into the sand. An analogy meaning that your thinking process will be frozen by the fear. On the other hand, turn and face what's coming at you, take a deep breath, and dive straight into that wave when it comes upon you. This is an analogy for an acceptance and recognition of the lies which cause the pain. Share with others the lies in your life. By this you pass through the wave into Fresh Air, you are now cleansed from your fears.

There comes the realization that you have passed through Death and are now alive; that the fear of Death is perhaps the biggest lie of all.

Honesty is Truth with oneself and with all others, the true liberation from all fears, the path to Wisdom. Once on this path, you will never have to look back over the shoulder again. In truth - no need to ever look back again, simply carry all the memories as you go forward in life. This is how I will live my Life. Going Forward.

Also Dyson, I agree with your assessment of our dear Friend in America. There is a strong light in Shawn, as we all will come to know. Thank you Shawn, for all you are.

In Peace -- Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 894
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good thought, brother Rod!

I call that fluently persuasive and articulate.

One line bothers me, though ...

"Share with others the lies in your life."

Not THAT again! I hoped that was behind us!

(Sorry. Only kidding. Couldn't help it. The air seems so fresh and clean in here these days!)

Cheers!
Dyson

Kingman

Post Number: 765
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson an Rod,

Thank you both for the flowers!
a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page