Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 12, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through February 12, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 547
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

Since my experience has only normal forward time travel day by day (as all of us do normally), it is not within my experience to know all about time travel although there is a section where several ways to alledgedly do so are mentioned... time travel section of this forum.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/2119.html?1257310631

Also the time travel book by Guido is informative to read it is my understanding...

Darren

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, thanks but theres no Jenny at the end of that line. I will try somewhere else for a good time.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 316
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren , tell me you didn't call that number .

please.

Darren

Post Number: 98
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, I had too. I'm always looking for a good time. :-)

Gib_niner

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all, just a quick question for anyone who may be able to clarify...

was reading through some of the older posts - and came across the following made by 'Phaethonsfire' in '04...

"The Earth human population has come on a level of evolution where no longer incarnation of New Spirit forms is possible, so the Spiritforms who incarnated 1.5 million years ago are the youngest and stay that way, a younger 'generation' of new spiritform will not incarnate on this Earth because the evolutionlevel is too high for New Spirit form to incarnate. "

Well just could have sworn that i read before, somewhere or other - that because of the current overpopulation problem here on earth - that consequently entirely new spirit-forms are having to be born into existance - and sometimes this scenario accounts for those times when the person concerned is to a certain extent of limited faculties - ie for lack of a better term - that they are very simple or even - a 'simpleton', (though this of course only due to the fact the spirit-form concerned is so young having not gone through so many learning or evolving stages that the rest of us have enjoyed.'

so anyway - just that these two seem to be at odds with one another - so obviously one of them is wrong - probably the latter..though again could have sworn i read or heard something to that effect - or maybe my memory of it now is a bit inaccurate??? (or another possibility - could be that i heard on one of the Randolph winters online videos!! - if so then for sure he is putting out some wrong data!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gib_niner there are 128.7 billion spirits bound to earth and that number will not grow. The newest of them are 1.5 million years old.

"because of the current overpopulation problem here on earth - that consequently entirely new spirit-forms are having to be born into existance" - I have to double check this, but I remember such statement from Randy Winters audio tapes.

What actually happens is that spirits normally require 152 years time in-between incarnations which is determined by our planets distance from the sun among many factors. Because of overpopulation, this is happening much faster so that spirits may not find suitable parents in accordance to their vibrations and evolution. So an old(er) spirit can incarnate into a body or into an environment not befitting his/her development and the vice-versa, i.e. a new(er) spirit can be born into an environment where he/she is considered idiotic or a mismatch in the family, etc.
Also, spirits who have not fully processed the information from its previous incarnation are forced into incarnation and as a result they face a variety of challenges in their life.

You question has got me into thinking - must all these newer spirit form complete their evolution on earth if this overpopulation problem is cured?
Salome.
Suv

J_rod7

Post Number: 1139
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv and Gib,

As the Evolution progress is through 7 x 7 'levels', the 'oldest' terrestrial Human (at 4.5-Million years) to the 'youngest' (at 1.5-Million years), a difference of 3-Million years exists among us on Earth in the knowledge, abilities, love, and wisdom &c. The Earth is also home to the 144208 Lyrians descendants, and the progeny of various other Star travelers, of whom the Spirit forms had origin some 6-B to 12-Billion years ago.

So the span of our collective Evolution on Earth spans those in a primitive stage living as tribes in the jungles, to those at the other 'end' of the spectrum = the science-minded and the more Spiritually advanced. FYI, Jacob has written a very useful synopsis of the progression of the Human Spirit through Evolution, found at this link: ...

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3572.html#POST11943

This is some additional relevant information: ...
[ "...the original, genuine terrestrial human being, his age goes beyond 4.5 million years. - ... those humans on Earth who came to our world from the depths of the universe, then their age lies somewhere between 6 and 12 billion years."] ---

--- Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1998)#To_date_how_long_has_terrestrial_Man_existed.3F

However, there appears to be some contradiction here, as far as the age of Earth Humanity is concerned. My understanding is that the Earth Humans have been present since 22-Million years. This contradicts the previous (above) 1.5-M to 4.5-Million span. Any ideas on this?

Suv, as to your question: ["...must all these newer spirit form complete their evolution on earth if this overpopulation problem is cured?"] -- All Spirit forms currently incarnate on Earth, will continue to reincarnate on this Earth, so long as Earth is capable of sustaining Life. The one exception being those 144208 Lyrians descendants, which will depart sooner.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Smukhuti

Post Number: 155
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rod,

I read that the oldest earth spiritform is about 12 million years old (as Billy has said - "his age goes beyond 4.5 million years") and the youngest about 1.5 million years old while the average age of earth spiritforms is about 4.5 million years old. Age of spiritform of ET's that came to earth range from 6-12 billion years old.

I cross-referenced this from one of Scotts old post.

Where from did you got the 22 million figure?
Salome.
Suv

Redbeard

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

Who is Phaethonsfire/Jacob? I am currently in a small group discussion with a new person and before I make reference to his postings here I need to qualify him to myself first. How do you think that I should proceed, do you know the best approach or do you or any one here personally know him.
Peace, Matt

Hector

Post Number: 547
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, Smukhuti, 22 million years ago the Earth was discovered by expeditions of Lyrans and Vegans, and they decided to use this planet as a prison planet. At that time the earth was rather wild and inhabitable according to human beings standards. So many lyran and vegan criminals (less than one hundred thousand, i guess) were left here to die , and their ET spirit forms continued to reincarnate here. I suppose their "society", culture and genes did not survive, and they died out. Many million years later, these ET spirit forms reincarnated again in earth native bodies.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi smuk and rod,

thanks for those clarifications, that makes more sense now.

also was wondering about a couple other things.....

well running with the theory that Billy's spirit form has returned from the much higher plane of the ARahat - basically wondering - how unique and rare is this event?? - i mean is billy the singlemost exception in this scenario, - that literally no other human in the universe is in possession of this truly rarefied age or lineage?? (of having come back from the ARahat) and in consequence that there are absolutely no other -- 'billy equivalents' so to speak (Arahat originated) out there in other worlds doing similar work for the benefit of raising the consciousness of other human beings elsewhere.

Again continuing to run with this - its interesting that in combination with being possibly the absolute worst offenders in relation to being enmeshed in absurd cultic world religions
and other such crazy activities, but that yet in spite of that.. we have by far the oldest and wisest being in the universe. Kind of an interesting situation for Earth to be in when you think about it, especially when you think about the sheer amount of human inhabited planets out there. Makes you wonder do other ETs regard Earth as a fairly remarkable planet in this sense (hence the reason for so many ufo visitations (though maybe not!)

(and just as an analogy - (and going on a bit of an obtuse tangent here) looking at it from the point of view that if it were the case that western scientists found a tribe member in a remote jungle somewhere in Africa - who somehow managed to be at the age of 255 or something - well then surely there would be this massive interest by those western scientists - in relation to this individual - could it that various other ETs (those ones outside of the immediate federation that is) who are able to establish the spirit form-age would be raising their eyebrows in surprise or astonishment even - and would be be taking no-small amount of interest in the life-form of Eduard Albert Meier.

also just in general - (could probably find out this by using search engine - but oftentimes you end up straying into diferent areas and subjects - therefore then consequently hard to stick to the original issue that you you started with)
anyway - is a spirit-form inclined to be reincarnated in roughly speaking the same geographic area of the world - or if say for example when a European is old and they have to plan to move to say Hong-kong, to subsequently die there - is there more of a chance of getting reincarnated as a Chinese person?? -
Can be a strain at times having to deal with... british-isles style of very intentse aggro-drunken hooliganism mentality that it is so very often so all-pervasive in the society - Seems to be that (well in the main at least) Asians are more peaceful and and easy-going and maybe wiser - yeah definitely - they must be much more older than caucasians as a race in the general run.

In any case, would such a plan work??? ;)

or do the spirit-forms who have been Asian thusfar tend to stick to being Asian?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 157
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector. I remember reading it from http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline.

22,000,000 years ago - The first three peoples who first came to Earth simultaneously. They were the red ones, the brown ones and the white ones. This came about because the Destroyer had done its work of destruction in the Lyran home systems.

I found this in the "Your Questions to Billy Meier - Answerd" section:

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 08:35 pm

Hi Billy,
What is the average age of the Pleiadian/Plejaran spirits and the
average age of the Earth spirits? If you can tell us the age of the
Lyrian spirits on Earth, and the other human races on Earth too, in
relation to the Pleiadians/Plejarans, this would help us to see how
much more effort we need to put forth to achieve peace, if we are
generally, of the same age.
Regards and Salome,
Lonnie

ANSWER: Hi Lonnie,
It's (nearly) impossible to detect the real age of a spirit form. We
do not know when a spirit form has been created by Creation (and how
long it has been inactively waiting for its first incarnation.)
Besides, we should not depend our efforts to a difference of age only.
Efforts for peace are necessary at all times.

If Billy was not willing/wanting to share average age of human spiritform on earth in 2002, where and when he has shared this information i.e. about average and maximum age of earth human spiritform?
Salome.
Suv

Gib_niner

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok just seen it there in one of J-rod's links that Nokodemjon re-incarnating back and returning from the level of Arahat Athersata was indeed a totally unique happening in this Universe. Guess that does make billy the oldest then. so thats ok - that question resolved at least.

By the way forgot to mention - came across this recently about Edgar Cayce - and him picking up on one of his readings that - well concerning the individual known as 'Jesus' - that what is involved here is actually a reincarnating spirit-form stretching back into antiquity. So i guess a little bit of correlation there in that respect - one would imagine at least.

can be seen in the following video round about scrollbar 3:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2W8wO70uoc

J_rod7

Post Number: 1140
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings to All in Peace

As to the question of the 'First Humans on Earth', there is this small excerpt from the compiled Timeline: ...

[ 22,000,000 years ago = The first three peoples who first came to Earth simultaneously. They were the red ones, the brown ones and the white ones. This came about because the Destroyer had done its work of destruction in the Lyran home systems.

[ 26,000,000 years ago = The Lyren galaxy dissolved itself and turned into energy, out of which new stars and planets and a new galaxy came into being.

[ 27,000,000 years ago = The first physically recognisable humans emerged quite certainly as the life forms named hominids, which, however, first appeared very much later on the Earth.

[ 28,000,000 years ago = The first humans, in their original form, came into being on the oldest planetary systems of our galaxy.] -- Source of Timeline: ---

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline

Hi Matt,

Jacob (previously posting as Phaethonsfire) Is a Moderator of these Forums, and as such has acquired considerable knowledge, truth, and wisdom of the Spiritual Teachings. Jacob has been most recently completing his doctoral thesis, as he informed me the last time wrote. Jacob is very well involved with Billy and the Core Group on a personal basis, so whatever he explains in this Forum, is Truth that you may "take to the bank."

In the Search function, you can input his (or any) name to "Search for," and select "Names of authors" in the "Look in" section. (this will turn-up 330 posts by Phaethonsfire alone).

Hi Gib,

Billy is the ONLY Human Being which we know has evolved to Arahat Athersata and returned to the material Universe. IF there have been any others, this is not known to us. Certainly, this a remarkable occurrence, for the Spirit of Nokodemion to be here in the same time-period as our lives -- a truly MOMENTOUS and MONUMENTAL occurrence. As to our degraded Spiritual Consciousness on Earth, one only has to look to the religions for dragging Humanity into the darkness. Semjase has informed us that such religions do NOT occur with any other Human populations on any other planets.

Your question, in general i.e.: [a chance of getting reincarnated as a Chinese person?], may be answered this way: ...
The Spirit has no gender, and may spend as many lives as a woman as it may as a man. The Spirit has no race nor color, and may reincarnate in any land or family or among any people with which it finds Resonance of Evolutionary Values.

Hi Suv,

[ "If Billy was not willing/wanting to share average age of human spiritform ... ?"] There are many reasons which could apply here, among them: = Billy is very specific in his answers, by which he sees the questions in literal, specific terms, he will not answer whatever is IMPLIED, only the direct word. Sometimes Billy will give partial answers due to there being imposed some degree of secrecy from the Plejarens for information which is too early in our stage of evolution - such answers could damage the current social order. Some Qs and As may have no relevance in the current Mission, or no relevance for Spiritual Evolution, such as he gave here: "Besides, we should not depend our efforts to a difference of age...". Billy tries in so many ways to tell us that we are all each self-responsible, that we each of us is Sovereign, that no one else can do the work of our own evolution for us. Be therefore Joyous in the Life which is given from Creation, for it is to gain Knowledge, Wisdom and Love.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1606
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector....

Excellent comment!

The way I also perceived it....and explained to someone, a couple of weeks,
ago.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 197
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning spirit-form of same lineage, what can be said is the analogy that spirit is like a battery that is charged with electric potential as the spirit evolves by accumulating wisdom. So for even my spirit, after 10 years would not be exactly identical with the spirit that I am having now. Same is true for the conciousness block also (thats why personality can change over time due to wisdom).

Afer death, the three immortal part of the spiritform survives - the spirit itself, the gemut and comprehensive conciousness block (not within the body). The comprehensive conciousness block dissolves and assimilates the conciousness block and creates a new conciousness block (new personality).

My question to fellow forum members:
Is there any error in the above two paragraphs?
What happens to the Gemut from one life to another - does it also undergoes "upgradation"?
Salome.
Suv

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 493
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv

The Gemüt is a part of the spiritform, and therefore, as the energy of the spirit continues to evolve so would the Gemüt with it. Billy makes a distinction between the fluidal energies of the Gemüt as different from the fluidal energies of the psyche and material consciousness (pages 54- 55, Rund um die Fluidalenergie) and it is by these fluidal energies of the Gemüt that the spirit is able to influence the psyche and material consciousness in a neutral-positive and well-balanced form to help it work efficiently by way of impulses through the subconscious and these impulses are very important for our continuous progress and evolution. It is from the Gemüt that the basic impulses of actual love are given (pages 346-347, Rund um die Fluidalenergie). If there were no such impulses received from the spirit area through the accumulated progress of previous life experiences and transferred over, then everything would always remain on the same level amounting to stagnation (pages 381, Rund um die Fluidalenergie). The material consciousness consists of the material sensory impressions so it would naturally end at the physical death of the body but the whole consciousness block does not ‘dissolve’ as you put it.

Regards
Bob

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 934
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, Bob!

I am so grateful that you are here!

With profound respect,
Dyson

Smukhuti

Post Number: 201
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bob.

You mean "The comprehensive conciousness block dissolves and assimilates the conciousness block" is wrong?

By conciousness block I meant the conciousness that a human incarnate with and comprehensive conciousness block is the whole conciousness block that you refer.
Salome.
Suv

Kingman

Post Number: 772
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

You've answered part of my latest "Question to Billy", with your post to Suv. I was curious about feelings, so(and shamefully without using the search engine), I asked this question with the hopes for a jewel from Billy;

"Gefühlswelt (feelings), a very misunderstood sense, is this the main human trait, if fully realized in its place and operating within the laws and commandments of Creation, that would begin returning balance back to our world? In other words, is this where/how our love is formed?"

You wrote,

"....and it is by these fluidal energies of the Gemüt that the spirit is able to influence the psyche and material consciousness in a neutral-positive and well-balanced form to help it work efficiently by way of impulses through the subconscious and these impulses are very important for our continuous progress and evolution.
It is from the Gemüt that the basic impulses of actual love are given."

Well put, and giving an answer to part of my question. :-)

Describing that the Gemüt sends the "basic impulses for actual love", are these impulses from a source equal in all, or strictly the love we have discovered in previous life experiences as you continued to say in your statement?

I'm wondering as to whether a spirit is originally endowed with the ability to have the Gemüt send these love impulses from day one of its creation, just as the Creation had all the higher levels of Spirituality/Wisdom in place for the teaching to the lower levels, as this Universe came into full being, even though conscious beings had yet to have their first experiences in the very beginning.

Or is it purely the Wisdom/Love gained in living closely with the Creational Truths and laws through many incarnations?

Since a part of Creation is in every spiritform, and Creation is Love in all its essence, it could be that we all would possess the basic effect of Love from day one, and would be such that the Gemüt could, with the psyche in balance, send such impulses that aren't necessarily from learned experiences.

I'm thinking it's the idea that all knowledge of the Universe is available from day one for all spirits, but to allow any of this knowledge into an inexperienced personality would cause a complete unbalancing confusion to the psyche, which could only be destructive for the being. Everything in moderation, eventually.

Your explanation was truly enough and well described.
a friend in america
Shawn

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 496
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv

After the death of the material body, the spirit form crosses over into its own region of the beyond and the same happens with the comprehensive-consciousness-block (CCB), which likewise enters into its own region of the beyond. Here, the block together with the personality, completely reviews and works out, through its neutral energy, the events from the latest past life. When this processing finds completion, then through the strength and energy of the comprehensive-consciousness-block, the personality is dissolved into pure, neutral energy which no longer contains old personality impulses and the CCB is neutralized in pure spirit energy and the spirit is ready to incarnate again. So the CCB itself does not dissolve, but the energy within it is neutralized. This neutral spirit energy then is applied by the comprehensive-consciousness-block to create an absolutely new personality and, hence, a new consciousness that does not exhibit any similarity with the dissolved and past personality, resp., with the old consciousness. This new personality, along with the reincarnation-capable spirit form and its comprehensive-consciousness-block, is born within a new human body. (Billy explained this in response to a reader's question in FIGU Bulletin #44, August 2003.) So stated another way, when the material body dies, then the consciousness, resp. the personality, disappears (personality and consciousness are two different terms for the same thing), which are integrated within the comprehensive-consciousness-block.

It is stated in the contact notes at one point that there were only 16 people capable of contacting the other side (This number has probably changed by now). But they are not contacting spirits, they are contacting the CCB's of people who died. CCB's have the ability to have a logical interaction/conversation with the person who contacts them. But this is very rare.

Regards
Bob

Yoid

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard and read that some people can see ghosts before their death, or after they came out of coma,or there are haunted places(someone died there and he/she is still there as a ghost).What is this,what Billy said about this?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 203
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That fully answers my question.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page