Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 04, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through January 04, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marbar

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

When I used to believe in God and do some kind of meditation to contact my so called spirit guide, I used to see shadows at night. When I decided to follow that fake psychic Sylvia Browne, I was so scared to go to bed at night. One time, I used to hear a male voice that is above my head, the voice called himself St. Germain and he claimed to be a Pleiadian. I was hearing a female voice with a British accent as well. All this was happening right before I woke-up. When I made the choice to quit believing in God, all that stopped. But now, the female voice came back and I keep giving in to it. I learned from Billy Meier that you do not listen to those voices. Yet, I'm still giving in to them.

Justsayno

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar, in what way are you giving in to them? What are they telling you?

Marbar

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Just,

I wanted to contact someone and I the female voice told me not to do it. I could discuss more, but I don't want to talk about it openly on this forum.

Darren

Post Number: 109
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar, I doubt those voices you hear are from P's or other ET's because the meier material says only few people had (any form of) contacts with ET's. Have you checked out to see if its not any form of mental illness coming on like skitzophrenia?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 322
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar ;

I remember something ; that voices like this were animations of your own thoughts , given a voice of someone else recorded in your memory .

If you start to recognize that this may be the case , then the whole idea that your mind is being invaded , dissolves , and you see that these voices are only self-generated , and nothing to be afraid of . A de-mystification .

Marbar

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren,

One night during the summer, the male voice cameback and I told him that Billy Meier is the only human being on Earth that is in contact with ETs. To be honest, the voices come when someone or something in my life is really bothering me.

Darren

Post Number: 110
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I remember something ; that voices like this were animations of your own thoughts , given a voice of someone else recorded in your memory ."

Hi Mark,

Could you please provide a link to where you read that in the notes/material, thanks.

Adysor

Post Number: 223
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I remember something ; that voices like this were animations of your own thoughts , given a voice of someone else recorded in your memory ."

I think this has more to do with psychology than the material, Darren.

He means that whatever Marbar heard might have been his own thoughts. Since he probably read a lot about St-Germain and the other women and probably heard videos talking about them; the mind probably simulated conversations from the desire of him being in "contact" to ETs with a different voice that he probably associated as being St. Germain's. Just saying.
Adrian.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 323
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren ;

What I mentioned is from the material . I'm sorry, but I don't have everything annotated .

It could be from this site ; it probably is . You could do a search for it .

The process of someone 'manufacturing/creating entities within themselves' is how I believe it was worded .

The human mind is very creative , as in dreams , where you may be talking about a location or see a movie about a situation , and experience something that seems real in your sleep . Of course , your mind has filled in the details and composed a realistic experience .

Edward

Post Number: 1599
Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

I would agree with the input of all the boardees, here.

You may have some 'disorder' which could have been accumulated whilst your
endeavor in the material you studied and practiced, with now the horrifying
out come, alas to say.

You can now, be at such state of mind/mentality, that you are producing the
voice(s) from within your own self! Thus, it is all projected by your self,
and not per se...and individual transmitting their voices to you. The Spirit
and Consciousness in combination can achieve great heights! And the results,
is now very clear, with your experiences. A comparison would be similar to the
Stigmata Effects; which is also trigger by the individual him/her-self, and no
heavenly entity or the likes.

I have known, individuals in the past whom also heard voices, and in their
cases, they were in a very severe state of Breakdown, mentally. Some had even
practiced some sort of so-called Spirit conjuring, Ouija Board, etc.; which
really had affect their mental state, and confused them to a state very
difficult for them to regain their normal mental and thinking abilities; all I
could tell them is to: Keep away from that non sense. Which most did. Have not
met them all further, but I would take that they took my advice. Some stopped
and are living a normal life now; Hocus Pocus....free....

If you read the Meier materials, further...you will also come across similar
explained information. Than, a well trained psychologist or physician in that
field should be approached, and asked for help. You can indeed, have some
Schizophrenic issues, here...alas to say, and which sound very serious.

Would be wise to seek help, if it all still takes place.

Success....

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1901
Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

It may have been regarding the information in Billy's booklet "Occult Forces".

Regards
Scott

Justsayno

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren, I agree with Mark, Adrian and of course Edward (those darn ouija boards, I hate them too).
Could it be your inner voice telling you not to contact someone? Maybe because of what previously happened, your subconscious (female voice) doesn't want a repeat of the scenario? Was the male voice fighting with you over what you believe? Didn't agree with you? Are you fighting yourself and your previously held notions?
Or maybe niacin is your answer:
http://www.doctoryourself.com/review_hoffer_B3.html

Marbar

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

All that stuff about St. Germain and the female voice, all that started to occur in the summer of 2007. That was a time when I started being at the peak of follow this believing in God and the other new age nonsense stuff about spirit guides. What made it worse was it was telling me about my future and I was too weak to do something about it. All I can say is that, I'm in charge of my life, but I was too weak to claim it.

Darren

Post Number: 112
Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if people got me wrong but I wasn't trying to put Marbar down by suggesting he may be suffering the onsets of a mental illness because i suffer from one too. I said it in a question to billy - http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10471.html#POST43334

I noticed that in the archives that whenever people say they are hearing voices, something like the advice i gave in my 109 post (which i copied from jacob) is what is usually said to these type of people. I was trying to do right thing. Shouldn't the first thing to advise people who say they hear voices should be a mental health check. Billy says this most times too when questioned. But you all could be right and not me because I do not know as much about the meier material as most people here do.

Marbar perhaps be a good question to put to billy in next round of questions.

Marbar

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The voices occur when I'm about to wake-up , when I wake-up at 3am, or when I'm about to go to sleep. The female voice that spoke to me about 2 weeks ago, it occur right before I was about to go to sleep.

Justsayno

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Darren, my post #70 was intended for Marbar. Unfortunately a lot of doctors just want to put you on anti-depressants instead of looking for the cause which may be nutritional. Look at your eating habits, do you eat a lot of junk food? Marbar, do you take a vitamin supplement? Check out Vitamin B3 for mental clarity, dr. abram hoffer.

Darren

Post Number: 118
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2010 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

oh thats ok. :-)

Funny you should say that about it might be related to a nutritional defiency/reaction. I also suffered from a bad case of yeast intolerence (candida) during school years. It made my thinking fuzzy but i knew no better. Only after realizing the problem much later and treating it by changing my diet as well as vitamin supplements, did the fuzzy thinking cloud lift away from my mind.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

I think you should ask Billy about Dr. Abram Hoffer. I think you should think twice about such simplistic cures such as a nutritional defeciency. Sometimes, very intelligent people make huge mistakes. I bought his book "Healing Schizophrenia" and went through his program for 2+ years with the help of the head of of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Madicine, Dr. Johnathan Prousky
http://bing.search.sympatico.ca/?q=johnathan%20prousky&mkt=en-ca&setLang=en-CA
with absolutely no results. I think sometimes schizophrenia can be caused by being forced to experience the stress of unsolvable problems for too a long time or it can be caused by a shock or a chronic condition, so therefore it can come on suddenly or as a result of a longstanding emotional issue. I think Billy said once that schizoprenia can be caused by too much love, too much anger or too much unbalanced thinking. Nuetral-Positive thinking is the thing to strive for. If your feelings and thoughts (thoughts create feelings) are too positively unbalanced and euphoric, you can get schizophrenia. If your thouhgts are too unbalanced and negative (from hearing things like "I'm going to go to hell" and "I'm a no good sinner"), then you will get depression and schizophrenia, which is what i have, called schizoaffective disorder. Certainly we all inherited a tendancy towards shcizophrenia from our fanatical religious ancestors, since schizophrenia is a brain-related illness, situated and physically inherited from our parents in the left temporal lobe (nothing can harm the spirit by the way, only the physical body). It just comes about in some of us more than in others because of situational circumstances. You should really think twice about going down the route of Dr. Abram Hoffer, but I can't stop ypu. You said so yourself that you had issues with religious fanaticism. You should try to work with your thoughts, and work through your confusion. Reading Billy's meterial may help (It certainly helped me), but you have to work through your own confusion about things and realize where you are wrong and where you are right. You should also try medications if you need them and try to lead a stress-free lifestyle, if possible. Try to observe yourself as you are doing things and try the concentration exercises that are mentioned in earlier posts by Jacob Smits, one of our former moderators. Read the earlier posts and get a grasp on your problem yourself. It seems this forum has degenerated into an "opinions only" club and people argue amongst each other about each other's opinions with nobody conscously striving to get to the facts and turn to the true truth. It's sad, but if it is any consolation to you I have schizophrenia and I am cured because of all the things Ive contemplated and all the support Ive received from doctors and my family but you have to buck the tide a little bit and search for facts, because only facts alone can lead to logic which will ultimately lead to knowledge which will ultimately lead to wisdom and success in finding normality again. I hope you get well.

Sonik_01

Darren

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

Well written and well done with your win over your mental illness too! I hope to do the same thing with my mental illness (bipolar) and permanatly get off my mood stabilizer drugs.

Justsayno

Post Number: 77
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik_01, I'm glad you cured yourself. No, I've never heard of Dr. Prousky. Are you positive that whatever he does did not help anyone else? Every one I know that has tried the B Vitamins have said they have better mental clarity. Since you're from Canada, you might want to take Vitamin D3 because we don't have enough sun to last us all winter (for depression). Even the Canadian Cancer Society recommends it.
But the fact remains that we cannot get all of our nutrition from our food. Not only that, but the poisons that are in them, do you really think they do nothing to your body? Somehow your body doesn't need any help to excrete these chemicals?
Do you find it at all disturbing that the majority of shooters (school, mall, base) are on anti-depressants or anti-psychotic drugs? I know of many people on anti-depressants. They all live in a world which is on a nice even keel at all times. No highs or lows, only happy thoughts. This is probably a good thing to keep that neutral positive thing happening. But why does it have to be medically induced?
Hi Darren, I posted a previous article about bi-polar in which they claim to have an 80% success rate. Even your mood stabilizers don't have that kind of success.
www.checkyou.blogspot.com

Marbar

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,
you typed,"I think sometimes schizophrenia can be caused by being forced to experience the stress of unsolvable problems for too a long time or it can be caused by a shock or a chronic condition, so therefore it can come on suddenly or as a result of a longstanding emotional issue." That is exactly the reason I hear those voices when I was still believing in God before I quit believing in it. To me, I see this as the solution, I must confront these unresolved issues, and I may never hear those voices again.

Scott

Post Number: 1905
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic concerning fluidal forces/energies.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

If you have anything else to say or any questions on which I could offer you my support, join me on the "Thinking and Thoughts" section.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page