Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 18, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Application of Natural Logic (Living by the creational laws and recommendations) » Archive through February 18, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tdunn

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi all.
i was recently shown the talmud jmmanuel. and i have to say its very interesting. i have found some major resebalence to satanism. the natural way of things, and a massive chunk of the basic rules are a hell of a lot like satanism. now if you know nothing of satanism please check it out before you totally shoot it out of the water. http://std.kku.ac.th/4830401674/The%20Satanic%20Bible.pdf - i would like to know what you think, and the very strong likeness between the talmud jmmanuel and the satanic bible. the sataninc bible was made created in 1966, so around the same time as the discovery of the talmud. please get back to me either via email, or on this forum (preferably email). i would also be very greatful if billy himself would reply. cheers

Sitkaa

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In this case, the name only confuses the issue. C.S. Lewis wrote about the uselessness of naming a God (or a philosophical direction) when he contrasted Tash and Aslan (Tashlan) in the Chronicles of Narnia. Have you read "The Last Battle"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tash_(Narnia)
Love is always the way

Memo00

Post Number: 410
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Tdunn

Billy is always very busy writing new stuff so he doesn´t have much time to read the forum, but there is a section in which you can ask a question to him but it is usually open for little time each month.

There exist in the world hundreds of writings, religions, philosophies, and each one of them contains a certain percentage of truth and a certain percentage of untruth (usually the most)

from a quick look to the Satanic bible i find many things that are not good and logic and so they are false and can lead only to confusion, selfdestruction etc. For example:

"Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!...

...Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or
emotional gratification!"

The Talmud compared to this book is like comparing the day with the night, or the honey with the excrement.

I know from personal experience that when one begins the quest for the truth, everything is not so clear, and one cannot "see" everything so easily, so all i can tell you is that you should use your logic, and that if you are capable of recognizing something of value in the Talmud it may be because you are capable of understanding many things, but its only up to you to choose the path you should follow, so good luck

and take care

Kingman

Post Number: 770
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tdunn,

When someone is unable to see obvious facts and cannot distinguish simple differences that are easily discernible, I'm of the opinion, myself solely, that such person is either,

a) not really interested in the subject matter,

b) a really confused person,

c) a person conflicted in their mind,

d) someone unable to comprehend the material,

or maybe something else.

I don't put you in any of these categories I laid out. I'd say your someone who may enjoy stirring things up in as an exciting way as possible. Maybe this is your method of learning, but I don't know anything about you so of course I'm guessing.

It's great your wanting to know more about Billy's work. There's a mountain of amazingly important information for you to attack. So don't rest on your laurels and dilly daly, get going! There's knowledge just waiting for your pleasure.
a friend in america
Shawn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 371
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tdunn ;

At first I wondered what you were on about with such a fallible comparison of the two books .

I'll get to the point . I know what your are trying to do , which is to provide subtrefuge and disarray . You probably think someone is taking note of your deed and is blessing you .

Someone will ; the next time you sneeze .

Dave

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tdunn

I welcome you to your first posting and I do hope you take as much interest in the entire forum as I do :-).

Once you start to investigate and research for yourself you will find many truly wonderful facts, which are “evidence of proof” and if I started to mention them to you now I would no doubt confuse you, a really good reason why FIGU and myself do not Preach, Sermonise try to “convert” etc (please read the subject matter on Talkativeness).

I have no doubt that you may see resemblances in the Talmud of Jmmanuel (T.J ) and Satanism but I do not, how can I when one Teaching is not “Man made” and another is ? How can any one compare at Truth with a Lie and see similarities?

As a “Truth seeker” and like all the other genuine “Truth Seekers” I am on a path, a journey, the path is mine and I walk it alone and yet I’m not lonely :-).

I wish you well in your endeavours

My best wishes

Dave

Sitkaa

Post Number: 176
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the satanists among you. For the perfect Jews and the evil Muslims and on and on.

Why are you following this belief system? Are you afraid of Heaven or Hell? Do you think your gods will install favor upon you? Do you think there is an absolute truth which belies this reality, and that it involves 'God'? (There is some truth to that, you know, but not perhaps what you think as much as who you are.) The universe is explainable using universal laws, among the most fundamental is 'love'. That's it. That's the only guidepost we absolutely need, and one which we give up so easily. But it comes back whenever we long for it, this love which is found inside us all.

What is love and why is it so fundamental? It is function of every awareness that occurs, and yet we can't perfectly define it. What is love but the unity of living and awareness expressing itself for no other reason than gentle happiness?

So why do we need satanism of any flavor? Hmmm? The Christians at least have got this love thing figured out, but of course they have it wrapped up in all sorts of morals and historical allusions from a pretty violent and unsophisticated time. "Go forth and smite thy enemies! Crush their bones, rape their women, and dash their children unto the ground until the rivers flow with blood!!!" Yea right. Why do we need that? We are perfectly capable of building a better system of social organization than anything espoused by some crazy religion or philosophy or cultural association.

Any true believers out there? What are you believing in and why are you believing it? Are you believing it to belong to something? Why not believe in love? Love is safe, love is real. We grow towards what we want, and a better sense of truth about life is built only slowly. Love is always gonna be part of this process. If you need a religion as a set of guideposts for self-growth and self-understanding, love is always gonna be at the base of that need. If you need to find 'the way', love is always the way.

Love, of course, is a verb, too. It is a choice we make from moment to moment. In a universe of awarenesses and possibilities, choosing love builds a better universe. We grow towards what we want. If we want a better society, it should be based in love to be true. There is never a point at which true love is not true. Love does not justify all behaviors, of course, this being another function of our perceivable externalized universe.

The universe, even awareness itself, is alive. Love the process to become aware of it. What is life?... You will find the answer in love, since everything that is alive has awareness, and love is a part of the process of awareness. What is the universe?... You will find the answer in love, since love is a part of the process of patterning the 'void' from which the universe has been created. What is awareness?... You will find the answer in love, since true love is always aware of life.

Love is the source of our egos, and yet we pattern our world on delusions of grandeur. We could do better. Hopefully we all figure this out before we go nuts and kill each other.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 177
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But if we do all die, death (no matter the scale of it) is just part of the process of living.
Love is always the way

J_rod7

Post Number: 1174
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi-Yo Tudum,

I'm STILL waiting for the punch-line for that JOKE you made with your very first post.

Could you PUHLEEZE describe how THIS from Anton LaVey Compares in ANY WAY To the Talmud of Jmmanuel: ...

["On Saturday night I would see men lusting after half-naked girls dancing at the carnival, and on Sunday morning when I was playing the organ for tent- show evangelists at the other end of the carnival lot, I would see these same men sitting in the pews with their wives and children, asking God to forgive them and purge them of carnal desires. And the next Saturday night they'd be back at the carnival or some other place of indulgence." ... "Since worship of fleshly things produces pleasure, ..."] ---

--- quoted from LaVey.

Compare with the words from the Talmud: ...

The False Teachings of Saul

30. When Jmmanuel had finished this speech, behold, a man named Saul approached him and said,

31. "You preach a new teaching, and it has been strange to me from the beginning; it seems silly to me, and your mind appears confused."

32. But Jmmanuel said, "How can you tell me that I am confused in mind when it is you who are confused in consciousness and do not understand?

33. "Truly, I say to you, though you are Saul, and you persecute me and my disciples because of my teachings, you will change your mind.

34. "Hereafter you shall be named Paul. You shall travel in every direction and make amends for having called my teachings false and my spirit confused.

35. "You will load great guilt upon yourself, for in your ignorance you will misunderstand my teachings and will therefore preach them incorrectly.

36. "Your speech will be confused, and people throughout the world will be enslaved by it and will worship the false doctrine.

37. "Just as you will bind the land of the Greeks to an evil religious cult because of your false teachings, so you will call me "the Anointed" in their language.

38. "It will be your fault, due to your lack of understanding, that they will call me Jesus Christ, which means 'the Anointed.'

39. "And it will be your fault, due to your lack of understanding, that human blood will be shed in this name, so much that it cannot be held in all existing containers.

40. "You are still persecuting me and my disciples because of my teachings, but soon the time will come when you will change your mind,

41. "when once more you face me and assume I am a ghost.

42. "Truly, I say to you: Like so many others, you will be greatly at fault that my teachings will be adulterated and humans will establish erroneous religious cults.

43. "You, however, will be the cornerstone of the folly by which I will be called 'Jesus Christ' and the 'redeemer' for a deluded religious cult."

44. And Jmmanuel was furious, seized a stick and chased Saul away.

45. Saul, his thoughts full of revenge, joined forces with Juda Ihariot, son of the Pharisee, and they discussed how to seize Jmmanuel so he could be handed over to the henchmen.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The Human Being and Creation

It came to pass that Jmmanuel preached of the human being and of Creation as he went eastward with a caravan.

He said, "Human beings should look upward to the stars, for majestic peace and grandeur rule there.
As though by immutable law and order, the infinite and everlasting changes take place there over days, months, years and beyond for centuries, millennia and millions of years.

Human beings, however, should also look downward upon the Earth for there, as well, is Creational activity and endless becoming and passing away of life and existence, toward ever newly developing forms.

Greatness, excellence and beauty rule harmoniously where nature is left to itself.

But where traces of human order are at work, there pettiness, disgrace and ugliness testify to alarming disharmony.

With inflated chest, the human being calls himself the crown of creation, and yet he in not cognizant of Creation and sets persons on a level with it.

But this human being, who has tamed fire and rules the Earth, will not go far.

Without a doubt, human beings will learn to harness water and air, but in the process they will forget to recognize Creation above them and its laws.

Thus they will also forget to seek truth, knowledge, love, respect, life, logic, true freedom and wisdom,
And they will forget to live peacefully with each other.

Their battle cry will be warfare, for they want to attain power through violence.

But when they believe they have power in their hands, they will use it for enslavement and bloodshed, exploitation, brutality, crime and degeneration.

They will speak of honour, freedom and knowledge, but in truth these will be only hypocrisy, coercion and erroneous teachings.

Thus, in the future, the human being will lose his face and display an evil and false mask.

Many will degenerate into beasts and spend their earthly days without knowledge or conscience.

Human ambitions and desires will be directed only toward acquisition, power, lust, addiction and greed.

With their intellect, human beings will arrange things of this world to make them subservient, regardless of the fact that in so doing they break the laws of nature and destroy nature itself in many ways.

They will no longer trust in the eternal truths, which are anchored in the laws of nature.

Through self-deception, they will find more meaning in the human sciences than in all the values of the laws of nature and Creation.

In their confusion, human beings will believe in this erroneous self-created, pathetic philosophy of life, which will be produced through the cults' erroneous teachings and through arrangements of human laws and vagaries of the principles that govern nations.

Human beings will want to control their lives by external means, because they will have forgotten to be aware of their own essence from the Creational point of view.

Through deceitful means they will delude, cheat and exploit their fellow human beings and the entire world.
And wherever trust and truth still exist, they will change it into distrust and untruth, and in so doing they will get farther and farther away from the true life.

Thus, they will also loose sight of the principle of the oldest wisdom, which states that human beings are the measure of all things in life because they are, after all, part of Creation.

But the time will come when the human being must turn around and become reacquainted with the eternal values of life.

Initially only a few will know that human beings live not only on Earth but also in the endless expanse of the universe, and that they live not only in the material world but their spirits reach into another world that cannot be grasped by the ordinary physical senses.

This other one, the ethereal world, is the true home of the spirit. Therefore Human Beings should try without ceasing to broaden and deepen their knowledge, love, truth, logic, true freedom, genuine peace, harmony and wisdom, so that the spirit may be perfected and lifted up into its true home, becoming one with Creation.

Truly, I say to you, those who understand the truth of this message and attain cognition through wisdom, will awaken to the obligation of aligning their lives with their destiny of eternal change toward Creation.

When people are honest and seek, they will not hold any preconceived opinions of prejudices.

But the wise do know and are aware of the law of everlasting flow of eternal change. Therefore, they endeavor to adjust to the grand scheme of events and of progress, because they appreciate the laws of Creation, namely, that the cycles of existence must be completed as prescribed by these laws.

Wherever life reveals itself, it is based upon the law of the invisible mystery that brings about the eternal change.

But persons who disregard and fail to recognize the timeless and everlasting laws and truths must take upon themselves the dire consequences.

Lies and hatred will blind such persons and even entire peoples; and they will rush into the abyss of their own destruction.

A blind, destructive mania will overcome them, and the heroes among them will be those who are the greatest destroyers.

Conflict will permeate people's entire lives, and where there is discord there is no longer wholeness and perfection.

But as long as imperfection exists in life, human beings must bear the consequences: sickness and misery and injustice and privation and fighting and strife and slavery and erroneous cults and exploitation leading to bloodshed and death.

So the human being shall be aware and awaken, for the laws of Creation state: Only that which is timeless and everlasting is of permanence, of truth and of wisdom, and so it is."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

So then, where do you find YourSelf described in these words from Jmmanuel. I could point you to a few specifics. But you seem to be a smart boy, so figure it out for YourSelf, if you can be truly Honest in Self-Revelation. We ALL will be awaiting your Magik Trix. And the punchline.

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Tdunn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think you've all gotten the wrong end of this stick, im not here to stire shit up, or piss people off, or just have a laugh. thats not why i took the time to read into it, i found a fair few sites on the matter and read a fair amount in the last few days. to be led here were i can talk to people who know alot more then i do.

firstly satanism is all natural, its the belif in the natural order, and human nature. i havent come here to preach or take the piss or what ever some of you may think. secondly youve got to move past the whole "satan" and "sin" stuff... "satan" is just another word, as is "sin". now of course you have only (if at all) read the first few pages of the satanic bible. i have a great thirst for knowledge and i try and learn as much as i can, which is why i am here. now i saw similarities to the satanic bible, let me clarify, satanism is not a religion of hate etc. to be honest i wouldnt clarify it as a religion at all, but a set of life rules. this is were i saw similarities. rules for the natural order of things and the natural way of life. i came here expecting welcome and peace, yet i get ridiculed!! as i said before, move PAST the whole satan crap.

satanism isnt what you think, i love life, i love my friends and family. i live a very natural way. this is were i saw SIMILARITIES, i havent said that the talmud is exactly the same as the satanic bible word for word. no its not, similarities here people. so as i have taken the time to read as much of this talmud jummanuel as i can i ask you to do the same, or i see no reason for me to even continue posting here... as i came trying to see if you people, could see any similarities between the two, and you shoot it out of the water and i get ridiculed!

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bravo.... but don't just give up on him yet!

A Roman centurion, a military officer in charge of 100 soldiers. by name of Tulius Cornelius and who had made numerous unforgivable mistakes still was given a place of worship and hope! And he was the one who actually signed in proviso the Crucifixion order of Jmmanuel which was to be charged and given in Herod's name and to final sending to Golgotha with the blessings of Pilate's court!

He is often attributed with the Hawthorn tree since it was him who put a crown of thorns on Jmmanuel's head as a sign of his so called Kingship and Lordship over the Earth! And was witness of the walk and completion of his mission to Golgotha and the final resurrection!

Correct me if I'm wrong but his only immortal words of saying in the Bible were "I was terrified. I thought the end of the world had come. And I looked up at this man who days before was entering the city with palm branches waving, a man now at peace, as if He had a smile upon His lips, such beauty, such love, and I praised God and then exclaimed, "Surely this was a righteous man, surely He was the Son of God!"

~ a fallen one...
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Kingman

Post Number: 773
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tdumm,

Playing naive about the concept society gives to the word, "Satanism", then trying to stand it's bible alongside the 'Talmud Jmmanuel', here at the English FIGU forum for your first subtle post, can mean only one of two things. Your either very stupid, in the actual sense, or, your here for a very specific reason, or both!

In your first post you readily ask us not to "....shoot it out of the water....", knowing very well that's to be the end result beforehand. Then you complain about us 'shooting it out of the water', huh?

Your love of satanism tells me you should be at the 'other' forum, you know, where all your buddies are hanging out and wondering where the heck you'all gone off to....

We get rid of one dark negative talker that supplanted the truth with their cover of being a changed person, and not much later his replacement starts his first day at work.

You state this....

"move PAST the whole satan crap."

What a complete hypocrite you sound like.

Take your satanic bible to where it belongs, as this is about the worst possible way to try and introduce such an article for discussion as I've ever seen. Your motives are clear.
a friend in america
Shawn

Sitkaa

Post Number: 183
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Satannnnnnnnn
Blah, blah blah blahblahblahblah

Get a grip on reality.
Love is always the way

Edward

Post Number: 1682
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tdunn....

Welcome to the FIGU Board, first of all!

Well, Satanism or 'Satan' is just another word for 'Adversary'.

Has NOTHING to do with a Devil-like entity or whatever.

Of course, Satanism DOES...occur/manifest in Natural form, so to speak; as do
EVERYTHING within the manifestation and framework of Creational Spiritual
Seeking. And which is allowed, through Free Will and Self Determination: THANK
(The) Creation!

It is just another Cult Religion, with MANY distortions: just another Indoctrination Dogma Manifesto, and what not!

Certainly, has NOTHING to do with the TJ and her contents!

In the Contrary...I must say!

Satanism is just 'temporary', just as all those other Cult Religious Dogmas
out there, in the world we live in.

ONLY TRUE...Creational TRUTH will prevail, in the end. All Non Sense and
Illogical Dogmas will be filtered away, and dissolve into 'litter' particles
of energy; just as those Spirit-forms...whom do not process themselves
properly within the Creational Processing.

It is as 'simple'...as that!

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Smythstar

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just reading Billy's recent comments on the intelligence of women.

Interesting however I do not agree, as with all things at this time on earth things seem to be getting worse with most people regardless of race, sex or whatever however some things are common across the board more or less.

Although I must state that I have met women who I would describe as logical or intelligent they are few and far between, it seems we are a reflection of nature and the creation and it seems the female task is primarily around reproduction, social activities, careing and empathy.
Males on the other hand tend to be warriors, hunters builders etc and our minds are built around such natural requirements.

What do you all think?

It seems to me as if men and women although equal are two halves of the same pole, both allocated different tasks within creation and having minds structured so.

I must say I find Wisdom has not much to do with intelligence and I know some very wise people both men and women and most of them probably wouldn't score so well on a university exam.

I find the comment that women are the most logical - highly illogical.

Memo00

Post Number: 412
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Smythstar

i agree with Billy when he says women are more advanced than men (in general) when it has to do with such important things as peace and so wisdom.

In any given country in the entire world the percentage of women that commit criminal (and so illogical) acts (of any kind, violent or not) is much lower than in the case of men. Since we are not wild animals devoid of reason, testosterone alone is not a satisfactory explanation.

As he explains most geniuses have been male but they got their intelligence from their mothers. There would be more outstanding women if they would be given the same opportunities as males, it´s as simple as that.

On the other side you are correct when you say that men and women are quite different and Billy has explained that too. Our brains have big differences as today´s science has discovered. (That´s one of the reasons why Plejaren women are the pilots of spaceships and not men)

By the way a university exam is not a proof of intelligence but mostly of knowledge of a certain subject. There exist many forms of intelligence (musical, spacial, linguistical, physical, etc) from which an average should be obtained to calculate the intelligence of a person. So it can also be said that many supposedly "geniuses" are not really that smart.

i hope this helps

take care

Justsayno

Post Number: 131
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smythstar, yes there are a lot of women out there who are highly illogical. But I find there are just as many men out there too. I don't feel it's a gendre thing. I find that being logical comes with age. I'm not the same person I was when I was 20 who only thought about what I was going to do on the weekend. At one point I had my own bank agency, insurance office and tax prep and it didn't seem to matter how great of a business person I was, if my kids ended up being screwed up, because I wasn't around to nurture them. I would always be known as the woman who spent so much time at work that her kids ending up on the wrong side of the tracks and in jail. Men don't seem to have that problem. So I had to make my choice and I quit and became a full time mom. I've never regretted it. Logic only comes when you're able to put yourself in someone else's shoes, like you said - empathy. For example my neighbour has been having so much trouble with her rentors that she has decided to ask them for 12 post dated cheques (to cover the rent for a year). I told her if I ever rented, I would never give her 12 post dated cheques and asked her if she would? No, she wouldn't either. So logically what she wanted was unreasonable. So whatever we ask of another person, we should be willing to do the same.
Sheila

J_rod7

Post Number: 1186
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello SmythStar, Greetings in Peace,

Would that you could live among the Amazon Women for a space of time. Or meet my wife.

Please give consideration to these words from Billy: ...

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

[ Billy:

[ Since we’re already at it, even if I get myself into trouble with the male world: throughout the time of my life, I’ve made the determination again and again that, generally speaking, the intelligence of the female gender is dominant to the male. I would like to describe the female achievements of intelligence as nearly extraordinary, when I combine everything in terms of the overall intelligence of Earth humanity, and particularly the male world.

[ Of course, it should be noted that there are always great geniuses among men, while there is hardly any mention of this on the female side; however, I think that this must not obscure the fact that the truly great intelligence actually lies with the female gender, but this is suppressed and disparaged by the male world because it estimates itself to be better, greater, and more intelligent than it is in truth. This led me to the thought that the actual and true mass of intelligence must actually lie with the female gender, from where it becomes transferred to the male gender, wherewith I mean an inheritance, through which the intelligence of the mother becomes transferred to the child, so also to the male offspring.

[ And since this has to be, the reason for the oppression of the woman, perhaps, lies with the man, as it is customary here on our Earth, in that the man, in his arrogance, cannot accept the fact that the female gender is now just once blessed with more intelligence. Perhaps it may be that through this, the male world has succumbed to a phobia and is just afraid of the fact that the female gender could take over the rule.

[ But surely, there are still many other illogical reasons on the part of the male world for the oppression and unequal rights of women. Now, I don’t want to say with all this that the male world only consists of zeros and rivets, but I would like to bring into play that it would be very appropriate if men would muster up more tolerance, respect, and equality toward women, so that women can also expand their entitled freedom and develop in their appropriate framework. In fact, as I’ve realized, it is such that the female gender – in many aspects of life, humanity, and peacefulness, etc. – is remarkably more developed than the male gender; consequently, the women judge and approach many things more intelligently.

[ Also, their logic seems to me to be more pronounced, as well as their sense of true freedom, love, and harmony. However, it is just these things that evidently do not fit into the clutter of the lords of Creation, which is why they continually try to disregard, oppress, and exploit women. But unfortunately, still many women lend a hand in this, for which the reasons are often inexplicable, especially when these women are unworthy of being female or unworthy of life, such as with prostitution or servitude to an evil man, etc. Unfortunately, there are also the emancipated women and the women-women, respectively the mistress-women, who appear to be powerful and who set themselves above others and bring them under their rule, as the man does this with the woman.

[ Therefore, the fact still remains, however, that the intelligence of the woman, even of both kinds of sexes, has its black sheep, which are of a completely different type, since even women become overburdening, despotic, attacking, and illogical, etc., as this also happens with men. There are degeneracies everywhere, but these don’t cancel out what I said with regard to the woman.

[ Quetzal:
[ 19. What you explained is correct.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Now then, in respect to these words from the mouth of the last Prophet on the Earth, I personally think there is some Wisdom here which we all might digest without prejudice. It is so that the Woman has the great burden of procreation, by which the Human species will carry forward through time. For this alone, I would heap great Honor and Respect upon ALL Women, everywhere. Truly, there is MUCH more which may be said of these co-creators with whom we share our world and lives.

Every Human Being, in the course of Evolution of the Spirit through many millions of material lifetimes, will reincarnate into both of the Sexes in nearly Equal measure. You may have been a woman in your just-left life, and find yourself as a man in this. There is a polarization that exists between the pure Emotional and the pure Logical approach to life. Everyone is a 'blend' of these aspects in some ratio.

Are you missing something? Seek to understand = where is your own balance point?

Peace Brother

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Marksmanr

Post Number: 145
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 07:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the female gender can have a naturally higher grasp or focus on reality and logic than males.

Males and females each have their respective qualities, but it is the females who have the burden of procreation and their intelligence is inherited in the offspring. So naturally the woman has a higher propensity for intelligence.

Of course, a man can be equally or more intelligent than a woman, but because of the nature of the female gender, the mass population tends to have more intelligence overall in the women.

These are my thoughts and feelings, salome.
Reece Stiller

Sitkaa

Post Number: 188
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I find the comment that women are the most logical - highly illogical."

You are looking at it backwards. Men are simply more mentally creative, while women develop that energy in a more physical, tangible form.

Sometimes the situation calls for a more physical/tangible creativity, and then sometimes it calls for something more deeply inspired than what that logic dictates. Vive le difference : ) !!! This is not to say, of course, that this is a very perceptible influence for us humans: our individual characters still far override our physical characteristics.

However, although we do mirror our expectations, developing preconceived notions about women is fun and healthy - just as they do same for men - as long as we all don't impose ridiculous rules upon each other about the behaviors of the other sex. Everyone is always free to be themselves, a process which is facilitated with a free and open society.
Love is always the way

Smukhuti

Post Number: 216
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Smythstar,

From Contact 211

quote:

Billy
...In fact, as I've realized, it is such that the female gender in many aspects of life, humanity, and peacefulness, etc. is remarkably more developed than the male gender; consequently, the women judge and approach many things more intelligently. Also, their logic seems to me to be more pronounced, as well as their sense of true freedom, love, and harmony...

Note: Wisdom is not Intelligence is not logic even though they are closely related
Logic: Analysis of situation/information based on correct inference
Intelligence: Capabilty to learn, aptitude to grasp meaning
Wisdom: knowledge of what is true/false based on information, realisation and logic

"Although I must state that I have met women who I would describe as logical or intelligent they are few and far between..."
That depends on what is considered to be intelligence. For e.g. if men feel that showing no aptitude in matters of cars, gadgets, sports or politics are hallmark of a less intelligent person; women will also feel that showing no aptitude in matters of child care, household appliances, value-for-money retail outlet and charity are hallmarks of a less intelligent person.

"...the female task is primarily around reproduction, social activities, careing and empathy. "
I would say that a person who is dedicated to "social activities, careing and empathy" has come to logical decision about his/her life's goal.

"I must say I find Wisdom has not much to do with intelligence..."
Even though these two are not exactly the same, an intelligent person will learn much more out of an experience and will find deeper meanings which will make him/her wise. On the other hand, a wise person will tend to use his/her existing wisdom in evaluating a situation better. Intelligence and wisdom are inter-related.

"...I know some very wise people both men and women and most of them probably wouldn't score so well on a university exam."
IMO our current education system is too much about mugging things up and not so much about than innovation or thinking out of the box. Even if we take our current education system as a parameter for intelligence, there are examples where women are increasingly shining. Where I live (in India), women have started matching men in performance at secondary (O level), high school (A level) and graduation (B level) and even outperforming men with increasing commonality even though they lag at post-graduate/research level (due to different social reasons).
Salome.
Suv

Markcampbell

Post Number: 379
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's been my observation that everything in human societies is built on the support of safety and survival of females , with obvious good reason . A council of women is necessary for a balanced view of what is appropriate in societies . Families are built around (and only because of) them . If more cultures would learn from women , everyone would have more of a chance of getting along .

Although individuals vary , women generally know what's going on better than the guys pretending to be ... generals .

It's fortunate for us to have a female moderator now , so , welcome Robyn .

Salome, Mark

Sitkaa

Post Number: 194
Posted on Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have heard many times that families are built around women, not men, but that is just not borne out in light of one simple, obvious observation:
Phratries are built around couples and the resulting children.

Women do tend to stay in one place and build nests better than men.
Love is always the way

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page