Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 20, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spirit (Creation-energy) Lessons » Archive through February 20, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

C_andre

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott!
I'm also interested in this mp3, can you please send me a copy too?

Carlos A.

Scott

Post Number: 1887
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos,

I will send it to the address you supplied in your profile.

Scott

Freddy3980

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It Would be great if you can send a copy to me as well, thanks Scott.

Karrol

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I would also like a copy of the MP3.

Thanks,

Karrol Steeves

Jakester

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I got the mp3,it cleared up the pronunciation part of it for me, and the girl speaking the prayer has such a lovely and soothing voice.

I offer you a big fat Thankyou!

Jake

Savio

Post Number: 632
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Can I have a copy as well?

How about making a copy to the PAR?

Salome

Savio

Smukhuti

Post Number: 106
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Send me a copy please.

Salome

Historeed

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Could you please send me a copy as well?

-Matthew
reedmc22@yahoo.com

Matthew, I sent it to the address you supplied, but it bounced back?-Scott

(Message edited by scott on December 04, 2009)
Historeed

Scott

Post Number: 1888
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, if you would like a copy of the Mein Geist MP3, either e-mail your request to me at solsystem7@gmail.com, or you will find it available at the Plejarens are Real Yahoo Group.

Regards
Scott

Syn

Post Number: 241
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

scott it bounced for me or keeps crashing atm.

send one to lets.do.this@live.ca when u get time, thanks.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Savio

Post Number: 633
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks so much

Salome

Savio

Scott

Post Number: 1889
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Your Welcome

Scott

Bianca

Post Number: 44
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am still waiting for the recording of a new version of the Spirit Prayer and much anticipated 12 Affirmations. It is not a major priority, unfortunately. But in the mean time Scott, can I have a copy too ? Thank you, b.

Bianca-Email me at solsystem7@gmail.com, and I will send you a copy
Scott

(Message edited by scott on December 05, 2009)

Aburns87

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well... i had a question for someone regarding the Geisteslehre offered for passive members... from my perception, it seems to be just a curriculum of the material contained in meier's books... but is there a benefit of studying the information in this fashion? (extra material, faster learning?) as opposed to just studying / assimilating the material found in the books?
-andrew

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 476
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew

It is true that much of the Geisteslehre is to be found in the books. However, the spirit lessons offered to passive members is presented in an organized format referred to as Lehrbriefe, graduating in its’ level of understanding as the lessons progress. And there is information to be found in the Lehrbriefe format that is not found in the books. And in some cases the information is explained better and more comprehensively.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 478
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way, there is one other way of being allowed to study the "Spiritual Lessons" besides being a passive member and that is to become a patron. Anyone may become a patron, donor or sponsor who, through one-time or regular donations, assist and support FIGU for a minimum amount agreed to by the CG49. Patrons may study the Geisteslehre and have entry to the regular General Assembly of the Passive Group, however, they have no right to vote, per ARTICLE 7 of the FIGU STATUTES.

Regards
Bob

Corey

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aburns87: I can tell you that the books are like sublets to the Geisteslehre. There is information to be studied/assimilated that are not found in the books but are meant (books and Geisteslehre) to be studied in conjunction with one another. There are a lot of letters and it is an annual subscription so it equals quite a long time of learning as you go alone as long as you pay the fees associated.

Salome,
Corey

Aburns87

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

err... cancel that... i saw everything answered in a previous post...

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how does one become a patron?
I Like you am searching for the meaning of Truth in The spirit teachings...since I am human like you..I too have to search and perceive..and in so doing may grasp the laws of Creation,,judging according to the laws of nature which are of creation...so be it..

Yoid

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Billy mentioned that the Plejarens have OM with 77 million kanons we have only 77?
Ehm.

Brunols

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the ancient extraterrestrials who lived on planet earth, the 44 million humans from mars that are incarnating here on planet earth and so on. All those beings had a more advanced spirits and knowledge than we normal humans, even the so call Jehova from the Jews that died about 2500 years ago. Did he died here on planet earth? If yes who incarnated his spirit?
Questions
They are suppose to reincarnate here on planet earth with all their wisdom and knowledge.
How come we don’t see people around in our time 2010 with all of their wisdom and knowledge from these beings.
The ancient Chinese and Japanese descendents lost all spirit wisdom even though their parents came from the stars. Is like they started from cero all over again.
According to Billy the spirit seeks perfection and every time the spirit reincarnates, is suppose to be more advance than previous life.
The Pleerians are born with a very high spiritual levels from previous life. and they don’t start from cero, they are able to tap the wisdom from previous life.

How come we don’t see that happening here on planet earth with the extraterrestrials beings that died here on planet earth, we don’t see the wisdom and development of these beings in people when those highly develop spirits reincarnated

Don’t you think that some humans here on planet earth should already have a very develop spirits and knowledge acquire by the reincarnation of the spirits of extraterrestrials that died?

How come we don’t see that?

For example suppose that semjase dies here on planet earth, her spirit will reincarnate here on planet earth, the person that takes the spirit from semjase is suppose to have all the telepathy, wisdom, knowledge, and spiritual capabilities that semjase had, RIGHT? otherwise it will be like starting from cero again.

What happened to the spirit of Jmmanuel, I am sure as of 2010 there is a living person on the planet that has his spirit? does this person knows he has this spirit? Does this person has the same capabilities that jmmanuel had?

According to Billy I believe that we should have people on the planet , with great wisdom, knowledge, (zero point energy, antigravity knowledge) etc. from extraterrestrial that lived and died here on the planet. Those spirits were suppose to reincarnate, with the same attributes they had learn their previous life and since those spirits are highly develop they should not have a problem remembering their previous life, knowledge. Etc. and should be able to tap to al that wisdom and knowledge, withouh the need of cables put in our heads to help us remember our past lives, like billy had.

Do we all need to get beam on a starship and get tubes on our heads e in order to get all the information back from previous life’s? That’s what Billy meier did, He had some special help from aliens people. Maybe I have the spirit of a great extraterrestrial or atlantian that died thousands of years ago, with great powers and knowledge, but I guess the rule is to start from cero.

What happened to all the atlantian people who died 10,000 years ago? where are the spirits, I don’t see those spirits around, at least their knowledge, wisdom, telepathy power, etc. being reincarnate into today’s new born people for the last, let say 500 years. We haven’t heard of any great human doing wonders for at least the last 2000 years. It looks like we start from cero here on planet earth.

Please DO EXPLAIN cause some things here doesn’t make sense.

Best Regards,

Sonik_01

Post Number: 129
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brunols,

You have a very valid question there. I think some spirit forms are "held back" from incarnating until humanity has come up to that level where they are at. The person who currently has Jmmanuel's spirit form is Billy but Billy has had to work very hard for all of his spiritual powers with the help of extraterrestrials ,which is something we can't hope to have. So in a sense we do all start over. The only reason that I know of is because if a person were to know their past lives, it would be a burden for them to live their present life. I know what you're asking and I know this doesn't explain it all. Maybe you can ask Billy directly. In a few days the "Your questions to Billy - Answered" section will open under "The Mission" category. You can ask him one question which he answers in one month. I hope that helps.

Sonik_01

Brunols

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik:

Thank you very much to take time to answer my questions and doubts, I am sure there are people with the same doubts that I have. Maybe in time there will be someone in this forum that knows a little bit more about this subjet and answer this questions.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page