Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 25, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through February 25, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob, but can it be said that there may be issues from a former life that affects our current life? For example yesterday my practitioner was over and told me that in another previous life I was very prominent and commanded a lot from my followers (or slaves?). Eventually my followers turned on me and I was stoned to death. So she tells me that's why I still have a fear of speaking up - afraid of being stoned to death.
Sheila

Michael_horn

Post Number: 153
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

I think answer to your practitioner should be to...Justsayno.

Indi

Post Number: 395
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob
I think this line:

CCB's have the ability to have a logical interaction/conversation with the person who contacts them.

is misleading in the way it is written. I know that you are aware that the CCB cannot think or speak so therefore it cannot communicate actively. I think what was likely meant by the comment from the material about that was that a few rare individuals can tap into this level and can access the data being processed.

Sheila, it might help you to read what Billy has to say about such things to get another perspective. Do a search on 'karma' 'cause/effect', 'personal responsibility' and maybe also 'charletans', etc.. You may not like what you find but it will give you an idea of what is the point of this forum, and that is to see all that we have held to be true in the past, in the light of the teachings, test it, and see if it is true.

Yoid, make use of the search engines to find info on 'ghosts'.

Robyn

J_rod7

Post Number: 1176
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila,

If you realize here that your "practitioner" is removing your Self_Responsibility by pushing the concept of "fear, carried forward from a previous Life" into your mind, then move your self forward into the reality of THIS Life. Your reticence to speak in this life, the "fear," will be due to some expectation you have ingrained in This Life. Search back in your early childhood or first school years for some event from which this comes.

Fear is an absolutely unnecessary burden to carry around. The so-called memories of a previous life may or may not be your own. Access to the CCB is possible, but generally, if the access is from your own prior lives, by way of & from your own meditations, there will be some realization of a positive "lesson-learned" therefrom; there being really no other reason for such access. If such "access" is coming from some other person, such as from any "practitioner," this will be highly suspect as to its' source or value. It is what you learn in this lifetime that will be most important for your Evolution, going forward.

With Love and Tender Thoughts...

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 1177
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

Good to see you (read you? ) again.

As to your stated & question: ["I heard and read that some people can see ghosts before their death, or after they came out of coma, or there are haunted places (someone died there and he/she is still there as a ghost). What is this, what Billy said about this?"]

The appearance of "ghosts" is a manifestation of the Fluidal-forces of another Human Being. These may appear to anyone whose Pineal has not been atrophied from accumulated fluorides or other heavy-metals or toxins. These will also appear more often to persons on the verge of their own death = as other aspects of the mind begin shutting-down in anticipation, the impulses of the Psyche become more predominant.

Manifestations from the ghost-fluidal-forces of another Human, may take one of two types of interaction.: One -- they may be residual 'hauntings' from some unfinished business or emotional event, these are not intelligent interactions. Or Two -- They may appear for a specific purpose to interact in an intelligent sense with some specific person.

Peace

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 497
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Thanks for the kind words, but I am still only an earthworm. How’s that for humility? :-)
But seriously, the best definition and example of humility that I can come up with is in the life of Billy Meier himself, since it emanates in all that he does and says as recorded in the contact notes and books. Wherever Billy goes, humility is sure to follow.

Hi Yoid,

Regarding the phenomenon you ask about, Billy explains that under certain conditions, a person can be sensitive to the residual fluidal forces created by others or by themselves and these are misinterpreted as ghosts. In the case of a haunting, these are usually the mature mental fluidal energies of a person who lived there. In the case of a comatose person or person with a near-death experience, these are their own fluidal energies released in an unconscious state via the subconscious and created by their own thoughts or emotions, sometimes even involving unconscious psychokinetics. A more thorough explanation can be found in Rund um die fluidalenergie.

Hi Sheila,

You have a fear of speaking up? Really? Well, you certainly had me fooled. :-) My guess is that if you really have such a fear, you could probably determine its’ source or cause from a self-analysis of events in your current life.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 498
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn

Since Semjase says that love is wisdom and we know that wisdom increases as the spirit evolves, then we can extrapolate from those two givens. And when Semjase further says that earth humans do not know what true love is, perhaps she is alluding to our still infantile stage of wisdom accumulation and therefore cannot fully appreciate love’s much broader spectrum that is to come until we get there. But I am only thinking out loud so don’t quote me.

The comprehensive-consciousness-block is initially created by the spirit form itself (The spirit form is composed of the Gemüt and the spirit itself as one and can't be seen as two apart)— through the force of creational law, to be precise, and in keeping with the law of polarity. The spirit form forms the positive value within itself while the comprehensive-consciousness-block embodies the negative value, which remains in direct contact with the material consciousness emanating from it. At the same time, the material consciousness is also connected with the entire material body in a special way, whereby it also means that the material body forms the negative value as well.

The still ignorant spirit form that inhabits a material body for the first time comes into its own through the creational and stored impulse-like need in the spirit form to create a comprehensive-consciousness-block from out of itself. The CCB, in turn, creates from out of itself, the conscious material consciousness and thus the actual personality. (FIGU Bulletin #44)

Regards
Bob

Darren

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here but if my practitioner started talking like that to me about my past lives, i would change docs immediately because that ones full of crap.

Justsayno

Post Number: 125
Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod and Bob, you both nailed it as it was linked to a childhood memory of not being listened to. No, I don't have a fear of speaking up (on here anyway - very observant of you, Bob, lol), it was a personal thing with my family that I need to address. There are so many ways I need to improve, my practioner just opens my eyes to that fact.
And thanks Indi, I have read those before, looking for something that tells me it's not possible, what my practitioner does. I've known her for almost 8 years and have sat in on numerous sessions. I just wanted to get some feedback, that's all.
Dear sweet Rod, no I am not afraid, fear only registers with me if I'm about to be hit by a car. I'm very much a non fearful, the glass is half full type of person. There are things I need to work on.
Thank you all for your comments. You're a funny guy, Michael, lol.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1180
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey-Yo Bob,

Are we reading each others minds here?

Peace

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 506
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn: "Hi Bob. I think this line: 'CCB's have the ability to have a logical interaction/conversation with the person who contacts them' is misleading in the way it is written. I know that you are aware that the CCB cannot think or speak so therefore it cannot communicate actively. I think what was likely meant by the comment from the material about that was that a few rare individuals can tap into this level and can access the data being processed."

Hi Robyn. It took me awhile to find it again, but here is the relevant passage taken from the FIGU booklet, Billy Eduard A Meier Interviews zu den Themen Geisteslehre und Mission, p.26:

Die Gesamtbewusstseinsform, die reinkarnationsfähig ist, und zwar stets immer nur zusammen mit der damit verbundenen Geistform, ist im Jenseitsbereiche also unter gewissen Umständen fähig, mit lebenden Personen Kontakte zu pflegen, was jedoch wirklich äusserst selten ist und nicht im Zusammenhang steht mit 'Totenrednern', die sich Medium nennen.

The overall consciousness form, capable of reincarnation, and always only together with the associated spirit-form, is capable in the hereafter-realm under certain circumstances to maintain contacts with living persons which is however extremely rare, and not in connection with 'Totenrednern' (dead person speakers) who are called mediums.

Regards
Bob

Smukhuti

Post Number: 229
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we should be clear about not mixing the terms consciousness block, overall consciousness block, whole consciousness block, total consciousness block, comprehensive conciousness block etc.

The comprehensive consciousness block is NOT capable of incarnation along with the spirit and thus NOT present in our head. The only time the comprehensive consciousness block equals the consciousness block is when the spirit is incarnating for the first time (new spirit).
The comprehensive consciousness block of spiritforms are located in the storage banks and arranged according to evolution. The comprehensive consciousness block contains the SUM TOTAL of all the memories, thought, feelings, experience, emotions, etc. of a spritform while the consciousness block only contains an "essence" of the highest value of all knowledge, experience and wisdom of the predecessor personalities.

In words of Mariann, "When the consciousness-block enters the comprehensive consciousness block—which is external and not in our head—everything that was ever begun but not entirely completed is reviewed in a matter of seconds." and then the comprehensive consciousness block dissolves the consciousness block into neutral Creational energy and then a new consciousness block/personality is programmed/worked upon.

So even though the word Gesamt is correctly translated as total/whole/overall and "Die Gesamtbewusstseinsform, die reinkarnations fähig ist,"/"The overall consciousness form, capable of reincarnation," is also conveying the right meaning, perhaps we should dig down a bit to find our the real contextual meaning.
Most likely, what is meant is that the overall(=total=whole=comprehensive) consciousness block is capable of reincarnation, but by creating new consciousness block and not by incarnation of the CCB along with the spirit.
Salome.
Suv

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 507
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The German word Gesamtbewusstseinblock used to be translated into English as "comprehensive consciousness block", or CCB for short. But Billy has since stated that the term "overall consciousness-block" was a better translation for Gesamtbewusstseinblock, and that is why I translated Gesamtbewusstseinsform, as “overall consciousness form” for consistency since Gesamtbewusstseinsform does not actually appear in their dictionary. So actually both "comprehensive consciousness block" and its’ abbreviation CCB or out of date terms which nonetheless are still contained in the archives and occasionally used out of habit by some, such as myself, but should be referred to as "overall consciousness-block" and for its’ abbreviation I personally recommend "G-Block" as Billy used it in the passage below:

Excerpt from Page 4278, Semjase Block 22:
Bekanntlich wird nach dem Sterben die Persönlichkeit durch den Gesamtbewusstseinblock aufgelöst in reine neutrale Energie, woraus der G-Block ein völlig neue Persönlichkeit mit einem völlig neuen Bewusstsein erschafft.

As everybody knows, the personality is dissolved after the death by the overall consciousness block in pure neutral energy from which the G-Block creates an absolutely new personality with an absolutely new consciousness.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 508
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv

I don't know if I completely understand what you are saying in your post 229 above but I don't think it is accurate to say that the overall consciousness-block (Gesamtbewusstseinblock) does not incarnate or re-incarnate based on the conversation below:

Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte
42. Kontaktbericht, 7. Januar 1976, 00.19 Uhr
(Billy and Semjase are discussing the importance of the fluidal energies remaining in the dead corpse and eventually the bones.)

Billy: Und sind diese Kräfte denn wichtig?
And are these forces important then?

Semjase
59. Sie können es sein für die Umwelt, die Zurückbleibenden oder die Nachkommenschaft, so aber auch als Rückverbindungsfaktor für die neue Persönlichkeit nach der Wiedergeburt des Gesamtbewusstseinblocks und der Geistform.
They can be for the environment, the remaining or the descendants, but also as a return-connection-factor for the new personality after the rebirth of the overall consciousness-block and the spirit-form.

Regards
Bob

Smukhuti

Post Number: 230
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob,

I did extensive searching and finally found relevant topic on CCB being written in FIGU Bulletin 44, (http://www.figu.org/ch/disknode/get/1535/figu_bulletin_44.pdf) - within an Answer to a Readers Question (Barbara Lotz). It supports what you have said. I must be wrong.

Only confusion remains as to why Mariann sad "When the consciousness-block enters the comprehensive consciousness block—which is external and not in our head—everything that was ever begun but not entirely completed is reviewed in a matter of seconds."

I'll do some more digging because I am sure I have seen at least half a dozen of POST in the forum which conveyed that CCB is outside the body.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 817
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone I believe that I can clear up this matter and what I will say can be verified through FIGU (assuming I have correctly understood their info). First of all the words comprehensive consciousness block and consciousness block were previously used interchangeably. This lead to confusion later when the information was released in one or more of BEAM's books that the comprehensive consciousness block does indeed remain outside of the body and only the consciousness block created by the CCB incarnates, remains with the body, then after death is processed by the CCB. FIGU has gone so far as to make massive corrections in their books to reflect this clarification. One such book, "Weidegebert..." has a huge number of corrections pertaining to this exact topic and the korrigenda can be downloaded freely at the FIGU Switzerland website.

I am no expert but I believe this clarifies all or at least most of the confusion being discussed...

Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 987
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys

"(Gesamtbewusstseinblock) does not incarnate or re-incarnate"

because it is not flesh/material.

It is fine matter.

Cheers!
Dyson

Thomas

Post Number: 818
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The consciousness block (not comprehensive) does incarnate since it goes in= to a material body.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Smukhuti

Post Number: 231
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for explaining.
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1701
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob....

Not to forget: it all concerns - (very very fine Energy) Vibrations -;
if/when, there were communication scenarios.

Even, Christian once mentioned, that even a Consciousness CAN initiate
Commands! To/within (the framework of) the Material Consciousness(Brain).
Which was my thought, also, and thanks to Christian for confirming this fact.

Thus, Higher developed Spirit-forms can implement such conditions/
manifestations, as I understand it to be; being more Mature in Spirit-form
(makes this possible for the Consciousness to) generate(s) this ability.

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 509
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to be clear in case anyone may have misunderstood my post #506, I was essentially agreeing with Robyn, which is why I included the excerpt, “…and not in connection with 'Totenrednern' (dead person speakers) who are called mediums.” The gist of what I was trying to convey is that the nature of the contact (and by ‘contact’ I mean communication despite one party not being conscious in the manner we normally thing of in a material way) involves a level of intelligence beyond monkeys pecking randomly at a typewriter. And since none of us here have probably actually experienced such a contact in person, we can only have a partial understanding at best based on what little Billy has described about it.

Hi Thomas,
That’s good to know. I’m grateful you spoke up and shared that.

Regards
Bob

Edward

Post Number: 1702
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob and All....

Simple way to remember it, is:

ALL accumulated data is ALWAYS processed OUTSIDE the Consciousness: thus,
within the CCB, in this case.

The Consciousness, itself, can not process the WHOLE of all the accumulated
data (previous incarnations, storage bank, etc...) due to her 'limitations',
which is done with the help of the CCB.

The Consciousness, is the 'temporary' (within the incarnation) processor
with(/aligned with) the Material Consciousness(Brain); functioning together.

'Creational Duality', once...again!

Edward.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

going back to your earlier post - think there was something about Billy himself having a fear (or at least being apprehensive) of small confined places.

When Billy was being taken to see the Apollo-soyuz hookup and he is commenting on how tiny & 'cramped' the living quarters of the Astronauts are - only to be subsequently informed by the Plejaren involved (was it Semjase?) that this something that was in fact relating up to a past occurance/happening in one of Billy's prior lives - and something that still needs for him to be working on. (or something like that at least)

anyway just thought i'd mention - might be interesting for you to be aware of that.
Giorraíonn beirt bóthar,

Sean.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page