Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 24, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through February 24, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 197
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Example of a selfless act

- Eduard Meier & co, translating the Goblet of Truth into english and posting it on the internet for FREE download.
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Earthling

Post Number: 318
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas ... very good lesson in your post #763 ... so true ... there are times to speak up & times to remain silent

Adysor

Post Number: 208
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK,

Thanks a lot for the examples.

Now that we have so many, can we classify selflessness as good and bad? Or are selfless acts always good?
Adrian.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1125
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[That to which you seek by this question, is to define actions done from Love, Compassion, or Altruism. Actions from these basis are the greatest acts of the Self which contribute to Spiritual Growth.]

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Redbeard

Post Number: 150
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One way to look at selfless acts are they should be considered a byproduct of a person taking responsibility for his own personal/spiritual evolution. So if you want to help others around you, and/or advance the planet as a whole then make your self-improvement a priority and do a selfless act for us all.
Peace, Matt

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 485
Posted on Friday, January 29, 2010 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector: “I'd be thankful if someone can provide a good english translation of the above,”

Hi Hector. Since no one else has responded to your request I will take a rookie’s shot at it.

"Kürzlich erklärte mir Billy auf meine Frage, dass Wahreit die Gewissheit der Wirklichkeit resp. der Realität sei. Daraus habe ich entnommen, dass in der Wahrheit ebenso grösste Klarheit, absolute Vorurteilslosigkeit, reinste Erkenntnis und völlige Gradlinigkeit im Denken und in der Äusserung liegen wie auch Toleranz, Liebe, Ausgeglichenheit und Verstehen. Die Wahrheit kann keine Schönfärberei, keine Phantasmen und keinerlei Annahmen zulassen, weil sie die Äusserung des Daseins sowie der Ablauf und das Leben selbst ist."
"Recently Billy explained my question to me that truth is the certainty of reality resp. of existence. I have inferred from it as well that in truth is the greatest clarity, absolute freedom from bias, the purest knowledge and complete straightness in thinking and expression as well as tolerance, love, balance and understanding. The truth can admit no glossing over the facts, no phantasm and no assumptions because it is the expression of existence as well as expiration and life itself. "

Here are my own two cents based on my study of the Geisteslehre so far. Truth is a combination of the following:
Cent #1: Truth is the most accurate observation and articulation of cause and effect.
Cent #2: Truth is the most accurate observation and articulation of what is so(Es ist so).

Regards
Bob

Hector

Post Number: 554
Posted on Saturday, January 30, 2010 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bob for taking your time in that translation. I assume it is quite interesting and quite advisable for a Geisteslehre student to try to define and understand "big" concepts, pivotal definitions which are a "must" in the creational dictionary.

Concepts like creation, truth, meditation, love, law, commandment, human being, spirit, consciousness, knowledge, wisdom etc etc. In my opinion to interiorize/internalize those concepts (=to make them an undivisible part of us) is the best way to make the spirit teaching a long lasting journey, a journey that allegedly will cover hundred of thousand of incarnations, or even more....

As we know, there is a difference between learn by heart/memory based learning and knowledge/wisdom. The former sooner or later disappears or fades away, but the latter remains (forever, well kept in the storage banks). My best example is to try to explain the difference between memory based learning and knowledge/wisdom comes from the world of computers: RAM and ROM memory. ROM information is permanent, RAM information sooner or later disappears. That's why Bios needs ROM memory (permanent info/programming) every time it reboots.

Now think if we, human beings, would have a relative and somewhat clear picture of the concepts creation, truth, meditation, love, law, commandment, human being, spirit, consciousness, knowledge, wisdom....every time we were born. (in the form of impulses from the storage banks, of course). That's what I'd like to achieve in my present lifetime.

Salome

Mahigitam

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello friends,i am writing this just after i watched
Hachiko: A Dog's Story[2009] movie,a true story...where the dog awaits his master who had been dead for 9 years...
what made the dog to do so ?
Do dogs feel love to a min extent or is it due to bonding with the owner...wat do the plejaren say abbout this ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D

http://www.forensicgenealogy.info/contest_232_results.html
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Edward

Post Number: 1661
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Have not come across what the Plejarans would say, about this friendship?

But, I am familiar with the story.

The bond with his master, must have really been Unmeasurable, perhaps?

Thus, the animal can sense with his senses...this great loss, and which is
hard for hem to accept, this departure. Have heard of more such cases, in the
past.

Like the Teachings tells us: LOVE...is the Ultimate Energy Source/Force...
within Creation. It be in, an animal or human, or whatever other creature(s).

TRUE Love!

Unmeasurable Love....

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 192
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

You ask "what made the dog to do so ? "

There's a story behind it-
A Japanese man from the future was moved by the story of Hachiko,the dog, and wanted to save him from his sorrow. So he travelled back in time with GoT and a linguiconverter (language translator).
The time traveller gave the dog this linguiconverter and asked him to read GoT.
The dog instantly learned to read human language and seeing this, the time-traveller returned to present time, content and assured that the dog will understand the spiritual teaching and get strength through wisdom.

But alas, the linguiconverter soon broke down and before this happened, the dog could read only the 1st chapter and the uptill the 112th verse of chapter 2.

P.S.: Before anybody deduce I'm spreading disinformation - I'm just joking.
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 217
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found this:

The corruption brought on by Azazel and the Grigori degrades the human race, and the four archangels (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel) “saw much blood being shed upon the earth and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth […] The souls of men [made] their suit, saying, "Bring our cause before the Most High; […] Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were in heaven, which men were striving to learn.

...and this:

In 3 Enoch, Azazel** is one of the three angels (Azza [Shemhazai] and Uzza [Ouza] are the other two) who opposed Enoch's high rank when he became the angel Metatron. Whilst they were fallen at this time they were still in Heaven, but Metatron held a dislike for them, and had them cast out. They were thenceforth known as the 'three who got the most blame' for their involvement in the fall of the angels marrying women. It should be remembered that Azazel and Shemhazai were said to be the leaders of the 200 fallen, and Uzza and Shemhazai were tutelary guardian angels of Egypt with both Shemhazai and Azazel and were responsible for teaching the secrets of heaven as well. The other angels dispersed to 'every corner of the Earth.'

...and already know to all forum members, these below verses from Genesis

Genesis 6:2-4:
that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. […] There were giants in the earth in those days; and also afterward, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

**Azazel=ET Asasel who created Leadon, the father of the dark race.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel

Amazing how much of the truth can be obscured and altered and mixed with overwhelming falsehood so that truth may not be found. If you read rest of the wiki article, it will be clear what I mean.

Michael (Mjkel?), Gabriel (Gabrel?), Raphael (Ruphael?), and Uriel (Urjel?) bears uncanny similarity with 4 of the 7 WE-form Arahat Athersata.

Also found this from the same source:
1 Enoch portrays Azazel as responsible for teaching people to make weapons and cosmetics, for which he was cast out of heaven.

Now my question - how can teaching people to make cosmetics be a crime? Is this just another falsification by cult religion/church?
Salome.
Suv

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 503
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv

It is my understanding based on other passages of the Book of Enoch, that the real infraction was fraternization with earth women which was expressly forbidden to them at that time. They taught women how to use make-up for their own selfish reasons of erotica. That said, Billy has also stated that most of the original book of Enoch has been changed.

Regards
Bob

Justsayno

Post Number: 142
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti, I found it interesting that Nostradamus also produced a book on how to manufacture cosmetics. (I personally hate make-up, too many chemicals in it that get absorbed throught the skin.)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 219
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"They taught women how to use make-up for their own selfish reasons of erotica."

That make sense now.
Salome.
Suv

Dan_c

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello.

I have a question regarding our day and age when it comes to loneliness. The question is at the bottom of the paragraph, but perhaps the paragraph leading up to the question could put the question into clearer perspective for you.

These days, I just don't want to be putting myself out there. I'm working, putting money aside for a farm or something like that. I'm not interested in dating or in trying to make new friends because I feel that in a sense, I've become disillusioned with most people around me. Instead, I wish to just work on learning through reading, meditations and things like that. I want to feel in balance and control in my consciousness. I grew up around a lot of religious people, my family included and I just never fit in with any of the people around me. As a result, I've become what feels like a lonely person. Nothing felt right for me, from school life to church life, to the music and art life, and even business. It has all added to my experience, but so much just seems to lead to dead ends these days and doesn't seem to be worth the effort. It seems, the only really freeing and never ending growth that is left is in spiritual growth (and I'll be the first to say, WITHOUT RELIGION!!!!).

These days I invest most of my time at home or at work and going for cross country skis on weekends. I listen to a lot of audio books, I read a lot, I'm learning to do more focused meditation and am just trying to learn and figure things out and to be at peace with myself. To have healthy consciousness. There are a couple of people in my life I can share experiences with and that just seems like enough for me. Most people just don't understand where I'm coming from or what I'm doing.

I'm 24 years old. What is your take on being comfortable being alone, especially for someone so young? I just don't want any of those things and I really never have... I remember as a kid thinking to myself, "well, I either have to care about worldly material growth by learning to be great at something and selling it or else just focusing on my spiritual growth and enjoying a quiet life or solitude and self growth."

Personally, I would rather take the quiet life any day. Just to grow a big garden and study nature. It's all I've ever felt has really mattered to me.

Again, the question is, what is your take on being comfortable being alone? I've always felt that way and I'm 24 years old now.

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dan,

It's common for "old" spirit to live kind of isolate life (mountain, farm...), either they are choosing some volunteer jobs and helping other people or they live isolate because they can't get along with younger spirits... and you are maybe one of them, but that is just my opinion. I think it is absolutely OK if you are satisfied with that kind of life.

Peace!

Regards,
Ervin
---
www.imaginosphoto.com

Memo00

Post Number: 413
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dan

I can relate to your experience as i´m 27 years old and so far i have been a lonesome wolf. Through my life it happened a lot that i felt out of place.

Through the years i have learned and matured a lot and so i can tell you that loneliness is no good and that one should search for like minded people with whom you can talk and share and learn many things that otherwise are impossible to.

It is ok not to marry if you don´t feel fit for it, but its not ok to live in a mountain as an hermit as i see it. No man is alone in the entire universe no matter where he/she may be, as we are all related with each other and with all in so many ways. I think that you should see things in a more neutral way and so not only that which is negative and keeps you apart from all "common persons". One must see also all the positive and all the things that we share as human beings with all no matter how ignorant or stupid some may be.

Look at the smile and the eyes of small children, observe and study persons in a neutral way, there is much more that connects you with them than that that keeps us apart. It is our duty as human beings, if we are more conscious than so many other persons, to teach them with our example, to do valuable things and help when needed.

You may feel lonely or depressed if you have no idea of what you should do, if you have no goals, and see no point in life. The real sense of life is evolution and so its ok to try to learn as much as possible, but again no man is an isle, and so you are in the same boat as we all are. To do simple things as to give some advice to someone or to help someone in need, can give you great satisfaction and peace of mind and a real sense of being part of all.

The role that a wiser man should play is that of a leader and that of a respected man in a community. Because of many things that may not be possible for some, but again you can always preach with your example.

If you have realized that your path is that of knowledge and wisdom keep in mind that it is through relationships that one learns much, the other person becomes like a mirror where you can see all you faults, all your vices and all that you should change for the better.

i hope this helps

take care

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 222
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Below are 2 questions which was posted on the German FIGU Forum and then was past onto me by a friend who is a FIGU Passive member.

1, What is "humanness"/ Menschlichkeit ?

2, When is a person a real "human" (OMEDAM) ? and when does he veer away from it ?

Answers on a postcard to ......

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 979
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dan & welcome,

IF you want company - especially the intimate company of nice women, "all" you have to do is try to gain real knowledge (not crap like football scores and facts about movie stars, etc.) through hard study, and then convert it to wisdom (through quiet contemplation and meditation) and - if you work to provide the potential in your life - you will be unable to AVOID the love which is an inseparable part of wisdom. At least that's how it's described in the teachings, and as I have experienced it in my own life.

Good luck! (which you make yourself) :-)

Cheers!
Dyson

Poth

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,Please forgive me If I post in the wrong area,{I am trying!}Moderator;Please move if you deem neccesary}I searched a few times and could not find an answer and where I did find something close,I Could not post there as it must have been locked> I know I need to improve my search skills. Anyway My question is about adultry,I have begun reading the TJ and at the sermon on the mount He{jmannuel}says basically whoever has sex with someone other than his spouse,singular not plural,shall be delivered to the courts as this is against the laws of creation.So if it is wrong,then why do our brothers on Erra have two and three wives?I could see if it said spouse in a plural form or a clarification or something?If because the tj is so old and things have changed,then were they doing that on Erra two thousand yrs ago?This can't be the answer though because creational law is unchanging and forever...Correct?? Again please foegive me as I Am still learning how to utilize the board here and will forever be learning the teachings,from this lifetime into however many it takes! Thank you all for your help and patience!! Sincerely...Poth

J_rod7

Post Number: 1201
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Poth,

Good to see making inquiries into the teachings. As for the Plural marriages, on Erra (or Earth, or any other place), such unions, when based in true Love (rather than infatuation or gratification) do not violate the Laws of Creation. Some of (most of) the laws made by man are corrupt, and serve to manipulate or control the populations. The same applies to the laws made by churches and religions, corruption is the rule with them as well. IMO, Jmmanuel was referring to the person caught-up in the corrupt laws of the land made by man.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Hector

Post Number: 559
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen, Omedam = Der Gesetz-Erfüller (He who follows/fulfills/administers creational law. In my opinion, if somebody wants to be called or labeled "Omedam" he must understand what the Creation is, respect it and live according to its laws and manifestations.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 986
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I quite like it here!

It's much nicer than where I came from.

Cheers!

Djjson der Vorausschauende

P.S. Of course I mean Tasmania vs. USAmerica. I didn't want to mislead anyone! ;-]

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page