Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 02, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through March 02, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marbar

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have some questions. What do our spirit forms look like? What color are they? Can someone see them before they incarnate into a fetus?

Justsayno

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sean, no I wasn't aware of that and thanks for revealing that to me (and everyone). So I guess I may have been right in how I interpreted my session. Just so everyone is aware, I have been working with my practitioner for almost eight years. It was only last year that she told me about my other reincarnation - a beaten woman who was in some sort of religious cult. This was after years of work and only because she felt I could handle it. The sum total of a previous life makes sense because that's what I felt I got. I don't feel bad for my previous self(ves) and I don't have any feelings other than I need to learn from it. It doesn't make me crazy if that's what people are thinking. I've always felt that I wanted to know things even if I didn't like it. The result produced from my last session just made me aware of the things I have to work on today. It's hard for anyone to take criticism, it's even harder to take criticism concerning private matters, that no one knows about. None of my closest friends would have been able to tell me what my practitioner did. Would I have been able to come to the same conclusion on my own? I don't think so. I love my practitioner who is a friend now, how can we be anything else because she knows my deepest darkest secrets (and not because I told her either). I have a good concept of how my practitioner does it but in the contact notes I noticed that Billy does not want these pearls out there for people to use wrongly. Thanks again Sean and everyone else who posted.
Hi Marbar, we are all different colours depending on what is going on in our minds and in our bodies at the time. Not sure about being able to see them before they incarnate.
Sheila

Justsayno

Post Number: 158
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forgot to add, my practitioner is NOT a medium.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1202
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello MarBar,

This is from my own thinking, from reading various sources in the Teachings and other material from the Contacts. Such knowledge is recorded in numerous different places, it will be difficult to pin-down "the-best" reference.

The Spirit itself, has no shape or form, no color. It is considered to be like a single point of Intelligent Energy.

When the Spirit is incarnate into a body, it resides centered in the brain, it fills the entire body, inside and extending outside, it fills and enlivens every cell in the body, and by this may be said to then have the shape of the body.

At death, the spirit leaves the body as a single point of intelligent Energy, then transfers immediately again to the "beyond." There the processing of the just-lived life takes place.

The beyond exists in a spherical region around Earth, between the Earth and the Moon in it's own dimension. This will be the same for all inhabited planets, the beyond will be associated with it's own planet.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1004
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sheila,

You wrote, "I have a good concept of how my practitioner does it but in the contact notes I noticed that Billy does not want these pearls out there for people to use wrongly."

I'm happy that you're getting useful insights, but it is an ongoing theme in Billy's texts that nobody on the planet today can give you accurate information about previous incarnations, and those who claim to be able to are usually tricking themselves. (He is quite contemptuous.) So Billy is not trying to deny us "pearls" which come from "practitioners" and other sources outside of ourselves, but trying to teach us that all this information can actually be accessed from within, by following the teachings of the spirit (consciousness) which instruct us about the correct meditation techniques, etc.

As Semjase put it so well in her 10th contact,

(11-17) The human may create wondrous worlds in a dream, just as Creation consciously creates the worlds. To the human, this capability arises from his consciousness, which is obtainable in existence within himself, in the same way that all wonders are available within himself. He himself is the realm of heaven, the realm of what is creative. That’s why the terrestrial philosophers of old spoke about the human as a microcosm within a macrocosm because everything that is included within the universe is included within the human. The inner dimensions of the human are endless. The image of Creation, the spirit within him--the existence that is without dimension--it bears all dimensions within itself and, at the same time, transcends all dimensions. The spirit is the wonder of all wonders, and all power emerges from it.

Cheers!
Dyson

Smukhuti

Post Number: 232
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

I am trying to search and download the FIGU Korrigenda clarifying the concept of CCB from FIGU switzerland Site that you wrote in your post #871. I am so far unable to find it. Please would help provide the link if you know the location?

Thanks.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 821
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.figu.org/ch/downloads/Korrigenda?page=3D2
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Smukhuti

Post Number: 234
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas. Indeed...massive corrections.

Recommend everyone reading it to prevent further confusion.

Download from http://www.figu.org/ch/disknode/get/3245/wiedergeburt_leben_sterben_tod_und_trauer.pdf?download
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1703
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

The Spirit-form does increase in her - Radiance -, as she acquirers and
accumulates information, etc., within her incarnations. So, when at her first
generating of Being, she is a slight 'spark', which than through her existence
through her incarnations will 'shine' tremendously! This all like-wise aides
Creation in her existence and expanding, and all related.

A Spirt-form CAN obtain a Color!

There will be a point in her existence that she will resemble in color as
GOLD, as far as I know. Which is associated with the Sohar. And within the
Sohar resides the many endless numbers of Spirit-forms whom have reached the
same level of existence. And are thus, Pure Spirit-forms...of a higher
concentration.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 825
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marbar, the spirit does not have any material color at all since it is not material but only spiritual, and no, one cannot see it before it incarnates. BEAM describes it as being a tiny point which extends its substance over the entire body. This point of spiritual energy which we call our spirit is located in the superior colliculous of the brain (I hope I spelled that correctly!). If any part of the body is separated from the part having the brain, such as an amputation event, the spirit substance withdraws instantly from the separated body part unlike the fabric of the psyche which remains with that separated body part for some time. The psyche is half material as BEAM calls it and not spiritual energy.

Thomas

Post Number: 827
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all, I was thinking about the role of the psyche and the material consciousness in relation to communication between the material and spiritual consciousness forms within a single human being. As I understand it the psyche is material but of energetic nature and it is necessary for a connection to be made between the material and spiritual parts of the human consciousness forms. I understand also that the material consciousness is material with a coarse part (the brain and nervous system) and an energetic part (the consciousness components such as thoughts, etc.). I know that the psyche only allows contact between the spiritual and material sides of the consciousness forms when there is a degree of balance in the psyche itself. This means that the connection can be fully open, fully shut, or somewhere in between based on the degree of balance in the psyche. My question is: why, if the material consciousness also has an energetic component, is the psyche even required at all? One clue might be a bit of info from core group member Hans George on the german forum who said that the psyche is created by the material consciousness. Anyone have any ideas based on their own thoughts or something they have read in FIGU writings???

Thomas

Edward

Post Number: 1708
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas...

Concerning: the spirit does not have any material color at all since it is not
material but only spiritual....

How can you say, that!?

The Spirit is very very fine - Material - Energy format, which CAN illuminate
if need to be. Which, would be the case with the Goldish radiance relating to
the Sohar.

The basics in the Teachings is: ALL is ENERGY.

Even what we call: Material!

Creation IS Energy.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 834
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward I said that the spirit has no material color because it is not at all material, thus I can say that because it is a fact according to Mr Meier :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

["Anyone have any ideas based on their own thoughts or something they have read in FIGU writings?"]

My thinking here, is that in the material world, we Humans want to give different names to everything. This is known as a Hierarchy of Taxonomy, to know all things by the name of what they are, rather than to know them directly (by direct experience).

So, in the taxonomy, we give names to different functions of the mind, rather than expressing the experience of the mind.

In my thinking, the Mind-Spirit is a Spectrum of Frequencies. A continuum of frequency -vibrational Energy- from consciousness on up through highest value of the Spirit. Or, in the converse, a continuum of frequency-vibrations from the Spirit down through consciousness.

The 'names' given are an illusionary visualization of 'separateness' in the functions of the spectrum. In Truth, we are of all ONE Energy, self-generated from the Spirit into the spectrum of frequencies, in order to interact within the material realm of this existence.

Of course, my thinking could be BS blowing in the wind. But it 'feels right' to me.

Does this grab you in any way ?... Your thoughts ... Anyone ...

Salome

Techieatwork

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, J_Rod:

I like this topic very much, and how you both have followed through this conversation in the past few messages.

This reminds me of the times when I was researching the Polynesians culture, and their kahunas' interpretation of the link between the lower self (the subconscious) to the higher-self (Spirit).

They say that the person's mind (middle self) has to be in balance first, in order to be able to send messages (wishes, via prayer) to the higher self, BUT that only the lower self (subconscious) is able to pass the picture like thoughts (thoughts first expressed as pictures) of the desired outcome.. And when the wishes had to do with other's interactions, relationships, legal matters, or any situation involving (earthlings) authorities, or partners, that the higher-selves do communicate to each other and bring things down to the physical level, and the realization of plans, changes, etc.

I read this for many years and I think this makes a good click, good co-relation of ideas.

Those HUNA books gathering dust at home, also tell about the positive (neutral-positive) thinking as one of the toughest weapons to move forward and live a life plentiful of listened 'prayers'.

In one of those books I remember the author painted a sketch of a human, and drew the different links and connections and embodiments, example something they call the AKA cord, linking the subconscious to the spirit and so on..

The relevance is in here: Can we produce a similar sketch, but applying the more detailed knowledge expressed by you guys Thomas, J_Rod?

I agree that we tend to want to label everything first, in order to understand later..

But it's like we are expressing thoughts of more abstract things, it's a way to communicate, right?

So, after seeing a very clear picture, the doubts dissipate, and everyone will be at the same level of understanding.

So, let's see what other more expert guys say about this matter, so when it's fully agreed and correct, even I can sketch by hand the picture to make it all more obvious and clear, scan and post for others to view. An image is clearer than a thousand words.

What say you?
Salome
Carlos
(Trying to keep it brief and concise)

Thomas

Post Number: 835
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is already a sketch on this forum and I will try to locate it for you= .

Thomas

Post Number: 837
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the link from this forum:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3545.html#POST13390

See Phaethonsfire post number 305 on that page for the schematic. Not to be confused with Dietmar Roth's schematic earlier on the same page which is not as accurate.

Jrod you imply that all is one and that is true. However to facilitate understanding of the separate functions, for all intents and purposes these items are actually separate in their functions.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1207
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos,

It is as you say: ["...seeing a very clear picture, the doubts dissipate..."].

Once our thoughts are recognized to actually BE in this form, the clarity of inner visualization, then the telepathy becomes more easy. It is then that the penetration into the "hidden Reality" comes to us from the unknown into the known. If you have read Carlos Castaneda, you will know the meaning in this, to penetrate into a realm of magical being which surrounds us. The overlay of dimensions which are beyond the usual vision of "things-that-make-the-world" of 'objects'. A recognition of an 'organic' connection with the Spirit in every aspect of Creation, thus a bonding in consciousness with the consciousness that IS the Universe that is within the Micro/Macrocosm. The Human is at the center of this realm, a realm which extends seemingly 'forever' in both directions. Yet from our 'place' in the center, it is actually a closed loop - the Micro meet the Macro, and in reality is all one continuity. Most Humans are not aware of this possibility. This requires a boldness to explore beyond the classical conditioning of the 'blindness' imposed upon us from an early age, a willingness (the will) to break the bonds. Logical thinking does show us the way to get there, from which point we only need to go forward some additional steps. Deep Meditation helps, when the visualization is allowed to proceed without judgement.

Peace

Smukhuti

Post Number: 246
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marbar,

"What do our spirit forms look like? What color are they?"

quote:

Larry_driscoll
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 09:35 am

Hi Billy
The minute Creation part inside of every human, which enters the human body 21 days after conception that never sleeps or dies and records everything the human does, this human spirit form, does it have a size, i.e. dimensions?
Is it a minute replica of Creation as Semjase described in the 69th Contact" The Creation corresponds to the universal consciousness,
which leads and governs there in the meaning of consciousness, as a double-spiral-shaped oval formation..."?

ANSWER: The spirit form is -- contrary to it's naming -- formless. It is a pulsating energy block -- pure energy and varying in size.

The colour values of radiance from human beings for various levels of consciousness is known. Lower to higher evolution - Pink, Violet, Green, Red-Golden, Golden, white and Blue respectively. Note that these ar not "colours of consciousness", but the colour that a human being radiate depending upon evolution.

If spirit has colour or not is so far not directly mentioned in any material I have read. But my understanding would be that it is colourless fine material neutral energy of Creation. Maybe someone more read into the German material would be able to give you a precise answer.
Salome.
Suv

J_rod7

Post Number: 1208
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

In respect to the "color" of the Spirit, please read again my post #1202, and the post #825 from Thomas (both above). ["The Spirit itself, has no shape or form, no color."] To say otherwise is not using logical thinking, or is thinking without adequate knowledge.

As in the answer from Billy (your quote): ["The spirit form is -- contrary to it's naming -- formless. It is a pulsating energy block -- pure energy..."]

Color in the material realm comes from the excitation of elements and molecules going through transitions in energy state (temperature, for example) where Electrons dropping from one quantum level to another emit photons of specific frequencies.

Pure Energy, by definition, is not in the same realm as the 'material' and has no color of it's own. Color only arises when Energy interacts with the 'material', as in auras, as in 'heat transfers,' &c.

Consider the vastness of Space. Space is full of energy -- every cubic centimeter is full of Energy from here to the most distant parts of Space in every direction. In the night, looking between the stars, what color do you see -- black. If the Energy had 'any color' at all, you likely would not even see the moon. Think of our blue sky extending the full distance, the color will obstruct the vision within just a few thousand miles. Go stand on a mountain top, do you even see all the way to the horizon? (Maybe some times, in some places). That's only a few hundred miles. Now consider again looking through 15-Billion Light-Years of Space .... ? .... Yes?

Pure Energy has no color. Nor has the Spirit.

Peace

Smukhuti

Post Number: 247
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

It is exactly as you say and what I meant in my post #246 - "colourless fine material neutral energy of Creation".
Salome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 408
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas wrote:

My question is: why, if the material consciousness also has an energetic component, is the psyche even required at all?

It is not just that something is energetic or coarse material, it is more in this instance to do with function of the component/factor. Each component of the material consciousness block has a function, and the psyche is part of that.

As you know, the psyche is that component of the material consciousness, which functions to send and receive the impulses from both externally via the 5 senses and internally via the 6th and 7th senses and includes the thoughts and feelings generated in that part of the consciousness with that job. The psyche does this using its coarse material part, which are the various parts of the nervous system and its semi-material part combined.

Asking why we need a psyche is like asking why do we need a mouth when we have other orifices on out body?

Robyn

(Message edited by Indi on March 02, 2010)

Thomas

Post Number: 846
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good point :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page