Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 06, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through March 06, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 996
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I quite like it here!

It's much nicer than where I came from.

(This got onto the wrong thread)

Cheers!

Djjson der Vorausschauende

P.S. Of course I mean Tasmania vs. USAmerica. I didn't want to mislead anyone! ;-]

Stafath

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What chance?
I am a extraterrestial.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 110
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my earlier reply is said "you will have that chance", referring to your future personality. That was not exactly in line with how reincarnation work. You are not the same as your future personality, who is different from you. You, your current personality, have almost no chance of going into space (unless you get picked up by ETs). i just wanted to clear that up.
Tien

Stafath

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah okay.
I am a extraterrestial.

Newtown

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

earth can be cool. its also the home of love, wisdom, truth, honor, courage, fairness, knowledge consequentiality, respect, strength, rationality, intellect, self discpline, self control, fearlessness, and self achievement. .. not matter what planet you are on theses are the things that make life awesome,

sure its a bit harder to see at times and (in the media) but...when i get down i try to remind myself to look for it in the world, and also, to cultivate it within myself.

the good is there, we just have to look harder.

plus i was thinking about the earth today, its a tough cookie.. still standing, still beautiful, despite, our best(worst) attempts,

peace
Hodari

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My sentiments exactly, Hodari.

Thank you, brother.

Cheers!
Dyson

Sitkaa

Post Number: 201
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Besides the really neato idea of being picked up by flying saucers and bouncing around the realms, there is a whole world to explore right here on Earth. What is there to explore? Diverse ecosystems, ancient hidden histories and mysteries, characters and attitudes and events, the stories of life.
Love is always the way

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1007
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I quite agree with you, too, Sitkaa, but the greatest unexplored territory we Earthlings can encounter, and the most fascinating, complex, huge and rewarding, is the endless inner realm of the spirit/consciousness, hidden right behind our egos and materialism.

Cheers!
Dyson

Sitkaa

Post Number: 204
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Dyson. The inner world of perceptions is tied to thoughts and emotions, interests and intentions. This presents an opportunity for a segue into something I have been mulling for a few days, but it is deep and I am not sure I can translate it into descriptive language. Here goes.

The inner landscape is actually pretty descriptive, if not accurate, for describing how the source of ourselves, our love's ever eminence, sees the various things we perceive and interact with in both our waking and dreaming states. Indeed, the personality is an impermanent mask, an imprint in love's tools for expression, which gently falls away once we die.

So why do we do it? Why do we live, and through a personality no less? Why do we put ourselves out there to learn and be felt, when we know it is all gonna fade away in the ripples of time, leaving no permanent impact? Of course, we do this for ourselves, to learn and grow, but how does this occur since such concepts as learning and growing naturally fall away?

It seems to me that love is in the process of learning to express itself in so many myriad ways, filling the inner landscape with liquid light, flowing into all the nooks and crannies of our landscape. Simply, we learn how to love in so many ways and for so many occasions and situations.

Sometimes my inner landscape feels expansively cavernous to me, the yawning emptiness of which is reflected in a pool of love learning to love.
Love is always the way

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sitkaa,

You ask, "So why do we do it? Why do we live, and through a personality no less? Why do we put ourselves out there to learn and be felt, when we know it is all gonna fade away in the ripples of time, leaving no permanent impact? Of course, we do this for ourselves, to learn and grow, but how does this occur since such concepts as learning and growing naturally fall away?"

According to what Billy teaches, we do all this to advance the spiritual/consciousness evolution of Creation itself. This is our fundamental reason for being. So we know that it is not ALL " ... gonna fade away in the ripples of time, leaving no permanent impact ..."

Indeed, every single tiny ripple we create, either negative or positive, will either subtract or add to the ever rising tide of Creation's collective development.

At least that's my understanding of it.

You might find these two articles valuable, if you haven't already seen them.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/Humandoesnotknowlove.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/loveisnotallyouneed.htm

Cheers!
Dyson

Sitkaa

Post Number: 205
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The objective/subjective paradigm paradox. In order to perceive something it has to be 'there' for us to perceive.

Love is, and always more.

It can be a bumpy ride, especially at first.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 206
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you do not know love, then pray tell, what is it that you don't know?
Love is always the way

Thomas

Post Number: 841
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In his books, BEAM states that a person may judge himself daily by asking himself if he has extended his own knowledge that day, if he has corrected and put into order his own personality that day, and if he has acted correctly toward people with whom he has had contact that day. I thought about this because until even recently I have sought a purpose for my present life and felt as if I had failed in that. I understand the purpose of my life in the scheme of Creation's plan but I have sought a more acute goal for myself and have failed thus far. Today it occurred to me that maybe my own personal goal shouldn't be a specific and resolvable goal but instead possibly a more fluid and ongoing goal since this life and the others to follow are formed into the ongoing and fluid plan of Creation. I thought to myself that maybe learning in and of itself my be the main goal I could keep in this life for myself. I understand that knowledge unapplied is wasted, but then again all that we really do learn assists in our evolution and makes understanding the same themes in a future life or lives so much easier. Think of it as going to school where you learn all of the time but you don't immediately apply it on a grand scale. I refuse to be idle but now I understand that I should be patient since I am in the most important school of all :-))
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Stafath

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I refuse to be on Earth. Damnit I wanna know if I was a Bardan in the past life or not. I feel that I have a right to go to space and to another planets. I need to experience life in space so I wouldn't feel like total garbage. It is so pointless to me to stay on Earth. I don't even feel like a earth human. I feel out of this place.
I am a extraterrestial.

Earthling

Post Number: 396
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath ... Earth is in space .. all earths are in space... your task is to learn, no matter on which earth in space, you happen to exist; like the rest of us, on this earth or any earth.

Your constant whining is demonstrative of chickenheartedness (cowardice). Man-up already. Grow a backbone. No pun intended. Its all up to you. Take some responsibility for your existence. Enough of the whining already. It's pathetic. Many of us have been there. Get on with it.

"Truly, the real prophets came to you and come to you up to the new time (start of the new time from 1844 of the 19th century CE) and it is they who reveal to you time and time again many things about the truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal wellspring of all wisdom Creation); and there is always much of it which you keep hidden from yourselves and overlook out of chickenheartedness (cowardice), because you do
not want it to be true and because you have learned it wrongly through the false prophets and their false teachings; but it is only in the teaching of the prophets, which is the teaching of truthfulness, that no fault (doubt), no falsehood (deviousness) and no lie is to be found, but the scribes charged by the prophets have falsified it so that finally a true prophet will come to give the teaching of truth in writing in order to really set a light of the real truth for you and provide the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life in a clear source (book); and truly, through the source (book) of the true prophet from the line of Nokodemion, all those will be led in the new time (from the middle of the 20th Century) who are looking for their inner joy in the teaching of truth and will henceforth lead themselves out of their darkness of their going into confusion to the light of the truth; and as people of your kind (human beings) direct (lead) themselves on the right path through the teaching of the prophets, love and consonance (harmony) as well as peace and freedom will come about."

Thomas

Post Number: 855
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK Stafath.=A0 Leave then.=A0 We won't stop you...

Msmichelle

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honestly Stafath.....listen to what others are saying to you. The earth is not the problem.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 211
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I refuse to be on Earth."

Dear Stafath,

I spose because I feel the same way so often I gotta confess I don't mind your comments, but still, I feel for you bro. You may not be alright, you may find it difficult to concentrate, or feel overwhelmed with longing for a life scenario that exists, but not here. Take heart, we are working towards building a better world around us, and that is our job, what we are supposed to be doing.

Hopefully I am not being overly didactic in pointing out a few tools that can help you to handle this world abit better. When first learning to control the focus of one's mind, it helps to find the fascination of many closely related things in rapid succession. Here are some scatter-shot ponderables. Certainly you can come up with more tools as well.

Hope: Sharpen your awareness of growth and knowledge of moving forward towards actualizing your goals. For myself, this translates as trying to help the Mission (which is why I post about arcane topics like 'raising the vibe' of humanity). Perhaps you can help to delineate the path to a brighter future, or even a brighter present.

Grounding: Getting out in nature is always good, particularly if you can in some way improve it - get your hands dirty gardening, volunteer with the Nature Conservancy, etc. Grounding is good because it reminds us that where we are is not as bad as we imagine it to be.

Planning: Develop for yourself a pathway that connects the here and now with wherever you are feeling comfortable. Visualize that path in as many ways as necessary, and organize your thoughts to make following the path easier.

Integration: If in fact you find that you don't have the ability to control your emotions, then stop trying. Self-discipline is easiest when following one's fascination, but that route is not always possible. In fact, you may have to just do something that has very little to do with building a better world. Learn to integrate the visualization and awareness of the special place where your head is with this silly lost planet that we live on.

Patience is more than just a virtue, it is a necessity, particularly when exploring sensitivities of our inner workings. I'm not talking about the long-suffering kinda patience, but rather the calm of facing what is without anxiety. With patience, reasonable perceptions and expectations are easier to develop. With patience, it is easier to move forward towards one's goals.

You are a human being living on Earth. Don't just 'suck it up'. Instead, live here, thrive here. Pay attention to what you are promoting. If you see a better way of living and you want to be there already - make it real. Day by day, make it real.
Love is always the way

Stafath

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the problem then?
I am a extraterrestial.

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath,

Based on the things you say, my perception is that you are unable (and/or unwilling) to accept your fate in a neutral-positive way; you are afraid to look truth in the face, and cling to illusions and false reasoning; you want to be handed the resolution of your problems, but such a thing is not to be had in any universe anywhere (though it may be offered by frauds, religions, and other liars).

You must ask yourself what you want to do, where you want to go, how you want your life to be, and then, as Captain Kirk says, "Make it so!"

Peace,

Tim

Stafath

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll make life in space real.
I am a extraterrestial.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 252
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath,

Tell me your options - how do you plan to escape to space from earth?
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 858
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think we should just "stafath" be.=A0 none of this seems to help him/her

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page