Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 07, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through March 07, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bianca

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Searched through the archives for a long while, then gave up! What does Billy say about clearing eliminating present negative vibrations from houses, by that I mean- most of our population lives in daily negative environments either through illogical thinking and feeling and/ or by being influenced from the deliberately negative media and entertainment and so on and so on... I am wondering if there are ways of clearing those negative vibrations from people's homes and not just by switching off the TV and also not just minimizing electromagnetic radiations around us. The japanese as we know believe in Fang Shoji which are not what i am referring to....?

Marksmanr

Post Number: 146
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca,

I think the only thing you can do is think neutral-positively which would then manifest itself around your home.

The SSSC has been "cleaned"/it's vibrations neutralised a few times, but that was by the "little ones" from the Plejaren Federation with technologically advanced devices.
Reece Stiller

Edward

Post Number: 1693
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca....

Somewhere in my mind, I though to have read WHAT to do, but, can just not
recall it, alas!

But, I would say that Reece, does give a very good pointer/hint!

The Vibrations, it be weak or strong Fluidal Forces, will ALWAYS be present.

As long, as there is no child which CAN trigger some sort of manifestation
like Poltergeist effects, etc.; or/but...this too can just manifest itself
spontaneously, of course; if the circumstance are desirable.

Thus, it is best to live in an environment/home which is based on Neutral
Positivity. This way, no unbalanced Fluidal Forces can influence the
individual(s) in the home residence.

Fluidal Force(s), are known in the Indonesian culture. Which I have gathered
from family. Some people want to wear your shirt, say to let what you can do
'rub(-off) on', them...so to speak. So, they can do...what you can. So, it is
advised/recommended in some Indonesian cultures NOT to have/wear anything
that belongs to someone else.

Even if you would be a new resident of a home, there are some rituals, to
Neutralize the previous Vibrations, in the home...which has accumulated
throughout their presence. But, this may not be that affective as how the
Plejarans conduct it, as Reece mentioned. And which I think, is not relevant,
at this time(?).

Edward.

Bianca

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys, I was hoping to learn something more. But, i thought Fluidal forces only result when the dead 'decide to play' ?
how about some un-usual 'forces' influencing animals, like cats for example?

Justsayno

Post Number: 144
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca, what exactly is going on with your cat? If you don't mind me asking?
Sheila

Bianca

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Curiosity.... the cat? Because of the incident I am describing here, I thought that negative vibrations may sometimes linger on but not in the same vain as the Fluidal Forces of a dead person's vibrations, etc. Well... my cat Simba is 16 y.o. and he rules the nest here, sometimes we even have a conversation, if you like, and yes he does respond to my tone of voice and my talking to him... funny I know. Anyway, I will copy/paste here my correspondence with Ramirez, hope you dont mind me doing this Ramirez?!
B: I know that cats especially have these amazing senses of sensing especially their surrounding areas. A few years ago, the most scary thing happened: I opened a window for Simba to jump onto from outside and when he firmly settled on the window ledge, he suddenly turned around and gave the most scary and loud growl I ever heard him make, he looked like he was ready for a fight, his eyes went all black but naturally a beautiful blue, and he looked viscous with his teeth showing hissing at something I couldnt see but he surely could feel. His growl was so loud that it woke up the kids upstairs and hubby, we were all in shock to say the least. To this day i dont know what it was?
R: Cats can be unpredictable and turn in a breath. Also they have vision into the UV range beyond that of humans so are able to perceive things ??? what things remains their secret :-) though I suspect it's the human energy field (aura) which can sometimes display peculiar characteristics. I know one lady who claims to sometimes be able to see .... something but not like that described in books about auras.

Justsayno

Post Number: 146
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As you well know Bianca, cats have nine lives so a little bit of curiousity won't kill them. :-)
I also have a very mouthy cat, who seems to understand alot more than I give him credit for. Usually when he does what you describe, it's because there was another cat or dog out there. It's too bad you didn't check to see what was outside.
When I was having problems with my intestines, my cat would love to sit on me and "make bread" right where I was having problems. When I talked to my practitioner she told me that he was trying to "fix it". Which was really cool because I first thought he was the one who started the problem (by his constant kneading).
Mind you, there are a lot of animals which we thought were stupid and only realizing how smart they are (like corvids).
My understanding of auras is that they change. It is only a snapshot of what a person is feeling right at that moment.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 97
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's a corvid?

Justsayno

Post Number: 149
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnny, they're crows, ravens, magpies. Crows have the ability to recognize human faces. They also plan ahead. When hiding food, and if they are a thief and see that another bird is watching, they will go back and move the food to another spot. Also if a crow is hiding food and is not a thief and sees another bird watching, it will not go back and rehide it. We have more in common than we realize.
Sheila

Smukhuti

Post Number: 227
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crows are amazingly intelligent birds and I seriously feel their intelligence is under-rated. I used to visit one of my aunt in the city suburbs in my childhood and she used to feed a crow around 3:00 PM in the afternoon. The crow used to come exactly at 3:00PM and if any day she was late, the crow would sit in the parapet of the window and hit the steel grills with its beak to attract attention. When told to 'wait' in human language, the crow would momentarily stop hitting the grills and making sounds!

Now comes another question - wonder why it is seen that whenever I set my alarm to 6:30, I always wake up 6:25. IMO, humans, as well as some birds/animals have the capability to program mind to keep time. Does billy say anything related to this?
Salome.
Suv

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well stone the crows waddya know. thanks Sheila.
I could have looked it up but I thought why not ask here.
Peace John

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 978
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Google "pigeon rides the subway"

"whenever I set my alarm to 6:30, I always wake up 6:25. ... Does billy say anything related to this?"

Yes. It's all part of all the stuff within all of us which we usually have difficulty consciously accessing. "Guessing" the exact time is a recommended consciousness-exercise.

Cheers!
Dyson

Justsayno

Post Number: 156
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti, that's an interesting story, they are so smart. Last summer my friend's brother rescued one in his back yard. It's neck was caught in the fence and he had to lift it up, so it's head would be free. That crow has not left him. He had to drive about 50 miles to work for awhile and a single crow would always show up there. It was hard for him to believe it was the same one. But even the neighbours are talking now, as it's constantly hanging around the neighbourhood.
Hey Johnny is that Aussie lingo? No wonder they're called a murder of crows.

Scott

Post Number: 1947
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fluidal Forces

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 102
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/stone-the-crows.html
Well I'll be, or how about that, or well waddya know.
It seems it has its origin from Australia. I remember as a child hearing the old folks use it every now and again.Btw I'm 59.It was my attempt of/at a pun.
Peace John

Hi John. You get my first message as a moderator
Please continue the discussion with reference to the fluidal forces.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on February 26, 2010)

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,
I feel special now.
Peace John

Edward

Post Number: 1711
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

Will post here...ok?

You do, come the closest concerning the Color Radiance.

Billy did once mention that HE is able to SEE the Aural Force(/Aura COLOR) of
Earth individuals, and mentioned one individual whom radiated a Purple Color,
which was not that positive of a color. It being related to an individual whom
is very easy mislead, gullible, etc; he gave quite a comment on that
individual. [Will not name him...]

Thus, Billy is able to SEE Auras/Radiances, of people. Due, to being who he
is, Billy. And his much higher state of evolution and what he achieved, in
that/this status.

That is WHY....Billy can SEE/perceive the Sohar, and other Cosmic/Creational
Radiance manifestations.

When Billy, means...that it is NOT possible to see Auras(/Fluidal Forces
Radiance) 'COLOR' by Earth individuals of Earth NOW, it is due to the Earth
humans just being TOO LOW evolved to witness (any) such manifestation(s).

Edward.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all.

Interesting to read about Killy's ability to see auras.

I thought I read once that centers of energy (chakras) don't exist. Would someone here please enlighten me about this?

To me, Chinese acupuncture is based on the interconnections of those such centers via ducts or meridians of energy. All that seems quite logical, plus, from experience, very relieving?

Also, I knew auras do have different colors depending on the state of mind and emotional state.

I once had my finger photographed with a Kirlian camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJghb8yk6c

Knowledge helps tremendously in raising holistic awareness and inner vitality.

I will try to get a current Kirlian pic of myself, see how my aura would look like these days.
Salome
Carlos
(Trying to keep it brief and concise)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 255
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

What is mentioned in special bulletin 38 is:

quote:

Der strahlende Abdruck der Persönlichkeit ist der Faktor Ausstrahlung, die auch als Aura bezeichnet wird, und diese ist es, die empfindungsmässig von anderen Menschen wahrgenommen werden kann, wenn diese sensitiv genug sind resp. wenn sie die Energien und Kräfte der Zirbeldrüse und damit die Empfindungen in bewusster Weise nutzen können.

The radiating impression of the personality is the radiation factor which is also designated the aura and it is this which can be observed, by means of the sense of perception, by other humans when they are sensitive enough, respectively, when they can consciously use the energies and powers of the pineal gland, and thereby consciously utilize these perceptions.

Tatsache ist, dass jeder Mensch von einem feinstoffsinnlichen resp. fluidalen elektromagnetischen Feld umgeben ist, das die Persönlichkeitsinformationen enthält, weshalb der Abdruck resp. die Ausstrahlung der Persönlichkeit auch Informationsfeld genannt wird (das Ganze hat aber nichts mit den esoterischen Unsinnigkeiten zu tun, wie auch nicht mit den angeblichen und betrügerischen Medien, die sich fälschlich aus Imagesucht und Profithascherei rühmen, Auren sehen zu können).

The fact is that every human is surrounded by a fine-matter, respectively, a fluidal, electromagnetic field which contains the information of the personality. Therefore the imprint, respectively, the radiation of the personality is also called the information-field (none of which, however, has anything to do with esoteric nonsense, just as it has nothing to do with the alleged and deceitful mediums who falsely boast, out of image-seeking and profit-greed, about their ability to see auras.)
Und dieses fluidale elektromagnetische Feld wirkt auch auf den Mitmenschen und kann von diesem bei genügender Sensitivität wahrgenommen und definiert werden.

And this fluidal electromagnetic field also has an effect on the fellow human and, with sufficient sensitivity, it can be perceived and defined by him.

The colour values of radiation dependant upon level of conciousness are mentioned in contact 55 in Wendell Steven's book as Pink (lowest evolution of conciousness), Violet, Green, Red-Golden, Golden, white and Blue (highest evolution of conciousness).

Whether the above mentioned fluidal electromagnetic field/aura equals to the conciousness dependant radiation is not known to me though that is a strong probability since SB38 mentions "The radiating impression of the personality ".

Once Billy astral projected himself to examine certain Mr. Glanzmann and found him surrounded by a Violet aura (See contact 85). I am not sure if he is able to do this normally. Is this mentioned anywhere?
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 256
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos,

Have you seen krilian photography previously? Does it reveal a consistent colour make up of the beforesaid colours mentioned in contact 55?

As per http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Why_is_it_so_Important_for_Us_to_Learn_so_Much%3F : "...the colour radiating in our head is most likely somewhere between a pink progressing towards violet and a reddish-gold—at the very best...".

That would reveal if Krilian photography really measure the said conciousness dependant radiation or not.
Salome.
Suv

Scott

Post Number: 1955
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be interesting to know if there is any type of relationship between our birthdates/compatible colors/birthstones and "the colour radiating in our head...."
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/6688.html#POST23235

Techieatwork

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv.

I've had kirlian pic taken of my thumb. My aura (the area of light projected on the picture was very thin because I was just a vegetarian those days (1999) barely having bananas and corn tortillas. Why? I was trying to stay away from onion and garlic (a difficult task, since most foods have some)

back on those days I thought it was logical what some hindu sects say that onion and garlic "obscures the mind.." and prevents spiritual advancement/progress. They call that the satwa diet

Vegetarian doesn't work for me now.. brings my energy down :-)

I also found there is a company in usa selling these machines. I could not buy one... their models costs 10K.. and sadly print only black & white

http://www.youtube.com/user/auraimaging#p/u/2/_h1XRAielLQ

(I have no idea how they take those color videos, or if they are faked)
Salome
Carlos
(Trying to keep it brief and concise)

Marbar

Post Number: 82
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Billy can see auras, I wonder what each color means from his perspective.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page